Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) Spirit Bound discussion

Is it possible that Dimitri is dhampir again?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by secret (new) - added it

secret i think there's a chance that Mead will twist a way into the story, but Adrian showed some growth in maturity and I'm going to feel bad if Dimitri comes back and Rose just drops Adrian. She actually seamed pretty serious about him at the end and was like "Oh Shit!" When she got the note from "D"

Bridget He has to become dhampir again! would be too devistating to stay strigoi or die :(

message 3: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather I definitley think that Dimitri will become a damphir again because they keep bringing up Victor's brother who SUPPOSEDLY HEALED another strigoi. So I'm hoping this will happen!!

Brittnie Sanders Yup. He'll be back to normal.

Have you guys read the summary thingy?

message 5: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane Kriss wrote: "i think there's a chance that Mead will twist a way into the story, but Adrian showed some growth in maturity and I'm going to feel bad if Dimitri comes back and Rose just drops Adrian. She actuall..."

i totally agree...
But i hope that once he gets turned back or whatever happens.. i hope that she chooses Adrian I really liked his character buiild in Blood Promise.
Or if not I was thinking that because Adrian cares so much for Rose that if the sacrifice to turn Dimitri into a Dhampir is a human sacrifice that he's sacrifice himself to make Rose happy?

Brittnie Sanders you think he might not want to be turned back? and WHEN he is turned back.. you think he might wanna change back into a strigoi... or maybe he'll be in his right mind again. thats what im hoping.

iheartdimitribelivok yeah but like when rose and dimitri were together they he didnt seem like he wanted to be turned back at all. he seemed like he wanted to stay like he was. but also if he truly loves rose i guess he would change back at the price of his happiness. and the thing with adrian i dont really like him and rose together. i mean like sure they have somethings in commen but but rose and dimitri were soul mates and adrian could never replace him.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah i reckon richelle will find some way of making dimitri turn back into a dampir-why i think that, is she started making ways to turn him back by writing in robert...LOVE THE SERIES cant wait til this 1 comes out!!!!

Fatimah u got that right although i do prefer adrian but dimitri as a strigoi made me laugh,i mean hes just pure bloody evil

message 10: by Ciarra (new)

Ciarra Dimitri and Rose are seriously soulmates in heaven and everyone has they're own opinions about those two being together. Personally I think Adrian and Rose would be happy toegther but I agree with some other people too, that he could never replace Dimitri no matter how much Adrian loved her. I do think that Victor's brother will be the one that will return Dimitri to his former self and he and Rose will be together as they should be but everyone has they're own opinions about this book so everyone has they're own idea of what Richelle Mead is planning for Dimitri's fate.
I cant wait until May 2010 when Spirit Bound comes out also! But does anyone know when the 6th book is coiming out and what it will be called? I googled her book series and looked at her website and it didnt show the name of the last book in her amazingly captivating series.

message 11: by Kaani (last edited Sep 06, 2009 06:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kaani heyy, i just finished blood promise aswell...
&& cant get over the fact that Dimitri might be back..!!!
i really hope sooo... i like that Adrian has got hes act together a bit but if there is any chance that Dimitri can be a Dhampir again, i want Rose to take it...
i fell in love with Dimitri from the first book...
hope he does come back!!!

Oh && i cant wait for Spirit Bound.... its to long to wait till next year...!!!

Kaani Fatimah wrote: "u got that right although i do prefer adrian but dimitri as a strigoi made me laugh,i mean hes just pure bloody evil

"

heyy, i know... he was a bit carried away to me...
but what bothered me is i cant really picture him as a Strigoi... its to wierd && also funny...

message 13: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane Kaani wrote: "heyy, i just finished blood promise aswell...
i really hope sooo... i like that Adrian has got hes act together a bit but if there is any..."

i agree that i want him to be turned back, but I kinda don't want dimitri to have rose... I want rose to be with adrian even just for a bit. Cause honestly, if she lives happily ever after with dimitri then this book will turnout a little too disney.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah i love the character adrian but he'd never be PERFECT 4 rose like dimka they're like the definition of great couple!!!

message 15: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane definitely. but still i got hope for it.

message 16: by Haley (new) - added it

Haley they are totally!!!!!

Kaani Diana Jane wrote: "Kaani wrote: "heyy, i just finished blood promise aswell...
i really hope sooo... i like that Adrian has got hes act together a bit but i..."

yeah... Adrian && Rose should go together for a while, but IF Dimitri turns back Dhampir i want him and rose to be together after she gives Adrian a chance... but Rose && Dimitri HAVE to end up with each other... they just have to!!

message 18: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane lol.. its hard if only you could combine the two of them right..who wants to come russia to find ourselves a dimitri!
haha

Brittnie Sanders Im going to russia after i graduate dude! lets go.

message 20: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie I think:

Rose, Adrian and Lissa will break V out of jail using spirit.
Then they will track down V's brother.
They will turn Dimitri form Strigoi to Moroi because he had fangs as a Strigoi so a good Strigoi is kinda the same thing as a Moroi.
Rose and Dimitri will be married and have children because D will be Moroi and R will be Damphir.

message 21: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie I don't think that Mead would risk her life by killing of Dimitri: if she does... she will die..

But Dimitri is definately going to be in focus in the next two books; oh the suspense!

Dimitri can't die and although Adrian is ok, he can't live up to Dimitri.

message 22: by Kaani (last edited Sep 10, 2009 08:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kaani I agree wit Maddie... Adrian is alright but nothing compared to Dimitri!!!

&& i think Mead cldnt kill Dimitri either, it wont be a good book if hes gone...

I CANT WAIT FOR SPIRIT BOUND... NEXT YEAR HURRY UP!!!lol

message 23: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane Kaani wrote: "I agree wit Maddie... Adrian is alright but nothing compared to Dimitri!!!

&& i think Mead cldnt kill Dimitri either, it wont be a good book if hes gone...

I CANT WAIT FOR SPIRIT BOUND... NE..."

i agree actaully adrian isnt as intense as dimitri, and i dont believe tht mead will kill him off, but i think she may kill off adrian. I thin khe'll risk his life to make rose happy ultimately leading into his death.

message 24: by Naya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Naya She can't kill Adrian sure yeah he can't fight like Dimitri but he cares for Rose just as much. I think Rose will fall in love with Adrian in SB and there will be a love triangle.

Fatimah i never thought of it like that.that dimitri could turn tobe a moroi.wat element do u think he'd have

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Holmes well i feel that Mead has a way of workinfg it out, we all feel bad for Adrian, and almost forgot about 'D' but whoever she gets with, Mead will make it GREAT! cant wait for May. Hope 'D' can be healed....we will see.

message 27: by Naya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Naya Fatimah wrote: "i never thought of it like that.that dimitri could turn tobe a moroi.wat element do u think he'd have

"

probably Earth. He seems earthy =p

**StarLite** Cassi i hope demitri gets turned back into a damphir bc i think he'll be better as one.... a mori is....idk i just dont see demitri as one....

Kaani i hope Mead doesnt kill Adrian off.... thats jus wrong i think!!!

hes actually gotten his act together and has matured ALOT... I reckon Mead should find sum1 good for him instead of killing him off...

message 30: by Natasha (new)

Natasha I think that Adrian should end up with Mia actually, they would actually make a good pair.

There's so much emphasis on Rose and Dimitri's relationship that he has to turn into a damphir again otherwise it would be heart-breaking.

Too bad Rose and Dimitri can't have children, that would be a bonus

message 31: by Daiane (last edited Sep 20, 2009 09:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daiane Rose and Dimka have to end up together...Mead I dont think my heart can take any more surprises...

message 32: by Manda (new)

Manda Sanders Okay, I think that when that gypsy lady told Dimitri that "you will lose what you value most", she also said something about "the wheel is turning", so, seeing that wheels are circles, Dimitri will come a full circle and become not-Strigoi-anymore. but, I think he might become human, and then he'll get one of those Alchemist tattoos Sydney has in BP. Or, he'll become Moroi, after all, they are the only ones that actually have the choice to "turn", that'd be cool cause then he and rose can have kids. (She'd still be Lissa's guardian and still be able to have a relationspip that wasn't entirely "scandalous")

Also, you know how silver stakes are forged with all (well, 4 of the five) elements? [Of course you do, silly me.:] Well, what would happen if you added Spirit? Would that make them more/less able to kill Strigoi, or, possibly, cure them.

Maybbe if Lissa, Adrian, Oksana, and maybe Avery (it's a possibility), and Robert [then it would be 5, the last element, spirit:] make a stake for Rose, the stakes Dimitri with it, and he turns into one of the 3 previously mentioned posibilities. but I don't know about that one because it would be, after all, into the heart so....

(d_b)

Oh, and my name's actually Miranda. I'm just leery about using your real name on internet accounts.

message 33: by Michelle (last edited Sep 25, 2009 06:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michelle I Absolutely LOVE Adrian. I Think I Just Have A Thing For Hot Bad Boys Who Have It All But Are Willing To Give It All Up For One Girl.

And I Honestly Think The Reason Why People Like Dimitri So Much More Is Because He Came First. I Really Think That If Adrian Was Introduced First Or To Someone Who Read The Books Out Of Order Adrian Would Seem A Lot More Perfect. And Also Guys Who Tie Their Hair Back In Pony Tails Just Seem Kinda Echh To Me. But Green Eyes, Messy Hair, Teasing Arrogance, And A Wicked Sense Of Humor...I'm A Sucker For. Haha. Besides Dimitri Is Kind Of Boring. It's Always Rose Making Jokes And Him Laughing. Adrian Has A Personality That Shines All On His Own. He's Every Bit As Kind And Smart As Dimitri...Just A Bit More Fun.

message 34: by Shirley (new)

Shirley I think it would be intresting if Adrian is the one to save Dimitri. He is a spirit and needs to save someone before he goes crazy. The drinking and smoking is not goingt to keep him sane forever. I would love to see Adrian and Rose together. But Dimitri gets Rose ina way that others can't.

Rachel he should be dhampir again. i say that lissa and adrian will stop his attack on rose using compulsion and heal him

message 36: by Shelby (new) - added it

Shelby I think Dimitri will become dhampir again...but if he does...will he remember what he has done as a strigoi...? And if he does remember...will he be able to live with himself...?

Patty I just end the book.. and of course he will!!!!
there should not be other option...
I do believe that adrian is gonna be the one that save him and they'll be bounded and it'll complicate everything...
Throughout Rose & Dimitri are meant to be together

message 38: by Sony (new)

Sony of course he will! he has to!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love him who caresbout adrain

message 39: by Naya (last edited Sep 30, 2009 06:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Naya Sony wrote: "of course he will! he has to!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love him who caresbout adrain"

I CARE ABOUT ADRIAN!!! He's just so much more better for Rose in my opinion.

and I totally agree with what Michelle said!

Brittnie Sanders they took our discussion off blood promise?!?!

BTW
I have great new ideas for both of my books peeps. sorry its been so long. but your patience will be awarded. give me a weekend. I'll have a new chapter for my untitled book, and new chapter for VA, and my alternate ending to Blood Promise.

i totally understand if you hate me for not writing.. but it WILL be up by monday. some may pop up before that but they will all be done by monday morning.

Brittnie Sanders Manda wrote: "Okay, I think that when that gypsy lady told Dimitri that "you will lose what you value most", she also said something about "the wheel is turning", so, seeing that wheels are circles, Dimitri will..."

got to disagree with you. If adrian would have been in dimitris shoes... i probably would have let him go when he turned strigoi. and i like dimitri for all the reasons rose does. hes dimitri! lol there is no one thing that can change my ultimate pick between the two. i like adrian... but not as roses main squeez. D will always have my heart.

Brittnie Sanders Daiane wrote: "Rose and Dimka have to end up together...Mead I dont think my heart can take any more surprises..."

ahh likes it. lol a circle is 360 degrees... he's already went 180... he just needs to keep coming around... lol nice

message 43: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Brittnie wrote: "you think he might not want to be turned back? and WHEN he is turned back.. you think he might wanna change back into a strigoi... or maybe he'll be in his right mind again. thats what im hoping. "

i don't think Dimitri realizes that there is a chance that he can be turns back from a Strogoi to a dhapmir. Though I think that if he knew he could ne would want that more than anything so he could be with Rose.

message 44: by Mrsrosmariebelikov (last edited Oct 04, 2009 02:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mrsrosmariebelikov I think it is definitly possible for dimitri to be a dhampir again, there are so many possibilities in this series. when her only hope for having dimitri back as a dhampir is Victor's relative anything can happen. I have a lot of theories, so let me know yours.

message 45: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee i think actually that adrian might be the one to save dimitri, but since dimitri is not 'technically dead' but just strigoi, dimitri may not end up shadow-kissed, so there wont be some messy as love triangle with rose, adrian and dimitri.
messy love triangles annoy me :P

Moochi OMG!!
This Is Quite Overwhelming!!
I Mean Come ON!! Dimitri I Think Will Turn Moroi
And They Will Have Little Cute Kids!! =D
But This Kind Of Reminds Me Of Twilight.
Kz The Whole Love Triangle Thingy Between Rose,Adrian
And The One And Only Dimitri!! But This Is Still
A Zillion Times Better Than Twilight.

message 47: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Moochi wrote: "OMG!!
This Is Quite Overwhelming!!
I Mean Come ON!! Dimitri I Think Will Turn Moroi
And They Will Have Little Cute Kids!! =D
But This Kind Of Reminds Me Of Twilight.
Kz The Whole Love Triangle Thin..."

You are so right this in way better than Twilight. The action in this series is non stop

Brittnie Sanders OMG we have book art!!

hey guys! surprise.

My alternate ending to blood promise is up!! enjoy.. idk what you will think but it took me like 3 hours to write no lies. lol

Kauthar I think that Mead will maybe turn him back to a dhampir...but he won't be the same. So sure he won't be a strigoi but he would still feel like he did before somewhere in his mind and choose to be one him self. You can't forget your memorise when you get turned then why would your when healed??? And it would be WAY 2 cruel for Adrian to just be dropped like that. I actually kind of want them to get with each other not that I'm a Dimitri hater because I'm NOT i actually love him....but maybe he should have stayed dead....???

message 50: by CC (new)

CC when they turn strigoi they lose who they were so if they changed him back he would probly go back to the way he was. if mead wasnt going to have him change back she would have had rose move on from this book by killing him. he wouldnt have come back at the end.

« previous 1 3 4