Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Add series

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by CJ (last edited Apr 08, 2019 08:09AM) (new)

CJ | 273 comments Hi.
I created the series for Mist Trilogy
https://www.goodreads.com/series/2598...

but not the others, yet. What is it that makes them a series? From the descriptions they didn't seem to share characters or a common universe.

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Brandenburg | 6 comments The Epitaph series shares common characters (the McCormicks and the Bensons) and the Northwest Suburbs series is about a family of friends in a small town

message 4: by CJ (new)

CJ | 273 comments Thanks Karla. :)

Have added the series Epitaph: https://www.goodreads.com/series/2598...

Also added the series for NothWest Suburbs but I'm not sure if the order is right. I used the order on your website, but before Cookie Therapy had #4 in the title (now #1) and Living Canvas #2 (now #3). So let me know if it isn't right.
https://www.goodreads.com/series/2598...

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla Brandenburg | 6 comments Thanks, CJ. The Northwest Suburbs order is reversed. Touched by the Sun is 1, Living Canvas is 2, Hoffman Grove is 3 and Cookie Therapy if 4.

message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla Brandenburg | 6 comments Epitaph looks perfect. Thanks so much!

message 7: by CJ (new)

CJ | 273 comments Updated the order on Northwest Suburbs. Thanking you.

message 8: by Shanna (new)

Shanna Swenson (shannaswen) | 7 comments Hi, I just realized that my books aren't labeled for the series they are in for some reason. Can you create a series link for me? I don't understand why it wasn't linked from Amazon... I tried to do it myself but it wouldn't let me.

I need Abundance: An endearing romance novel Book 1 and Return to Abundance: The Abundance Series: Book 2 Book 2 to be added to The Abundance Series.

Thanks so much,
Shanna Swenson

message 9: by Gene (new)

Gene # 8 is done. The title of the second book is adjusted. Next time please use a separate thread for a new request.

message 10: by Shanna (new)

Shanna Swenson (shannaswen) | 7 comments Evgeny wrote: "# 8 is done. The title of the second book is adjusted. Next time please use a separate thread for a new request."

Thank you! Oops, I apologize. Still rather new to all these forums :-S

message 11: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42456 comments Mod
Evgeny wrote: "Next time please use a separate thread for a new request."

Since the thread is not linked to a specific author or book, nor is one mentioned in the thread title, this thread is fine. However, in general in this group, new threads are more likely to be seen and responded to.

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13538 comments Shanna wrote: "Hi, I just realized that my books aren't labeled for the series they are in for some reason. Can you create a series link for me?"
Only librarians can create series, so if you need subsequent books added just post in this group. :)

message 13: by Karla (new)

Karla Brandenburg | 6 comments Please add a series for me - The Hillendale Novels
Family Alchemy
Unintended Consequences
The Hidden Grimoire