New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > Need some suggestions!! 😊

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate Hello!
I am looking for some suggestions on really good, deep, maybe even soul crushing books. I love to read and have been tearing through books but I’m looking for some standalones that I can really sink my teeth into and leave me with that wonderful book hangover. I want to connect with the characters and feel like I’m in their world, seeing what they see and feeling what they feel. Can anyone help me out???

Thanks!!!

message 3: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Terry | 1 comments When Forever Changes by Siobhan Davis
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Keller (coliek412) | 2 comments The Idea of You - Robinne Lee
Bright Side - Kim Holden
It Ends With Us & Too Late - Colleen Hoover

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary (marylowery) | 11 comments Every Rose by Lynette Halat

carrie thackston | 71 comments Bright Side by Kim Holden, I still cry when I think of that book and it's been years since I've read it

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby Vegas | 4 comments Here you go!
Clean Break by Abby Vegas

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1 comments A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 10: by Derna (last edited Apr 05, 2019 01:04PM) (new)

Derna | 5274 comments Mod
Katlyn wrote: "Hello!
I am looking for some suggestions on really good, deep, maybe even soul crushing books. I love to read and have been tearing through books but I’m looking for some standalones that I can rea..."

Katlyn, make sure you check out our Instagram page as more of our lovely members have also left you suggestion there! 😊

Izzy ♡ boom, boom, fucking boom | 10 comments As soon as I read 'soul-crushing', I thought of Brittainy C. Cherry's The Silent Waters. It's part of the Elements series (all books are completely stand-alone, though), and although I've only read TSW and The Air He Breathes, I think all have what you're looking for. (TSW affected me the most, though).
Colleen Hoover's books also seem to have the same feel :)
Oh, and If He Had Been with Me is pretty soul crushing too (wouldn't say it's the best book ever, though)

message 12: by Nickie (new)

Nickie | 11 comments The Sea Of Tranquility by Katja Millay

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate Derna wrote: "Katlyn wrote: "Hello!
I am looking for some suggestions on really good, deep, maybe even soul crushing books. I love to read and have been tearing through books but I’m looking for some standalones..."

I didn't know this! How do I find it on the Instagram page?

message 14: by Chiara (new)

Chiara | 505 comments Mod
Katlyn wrote: "I didn't know this! How do I find it on the Instagram page?"

Hi Katlyn! Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzAb8pgc...