Challenge Corner discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Challenge Archives > April Audio Challenge

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (last edited Mar 30, 2019 09:55AM) (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments This is a non competitive audio challenge.

Rules:
Read as many audio as you can.
BR as many audio as you can.
Chat and have fun. :)

message 2: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (last edited Mar 30, 2019 11:46AM) (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments We will have weekly mini challenges and games if I can manage that. I'll post the first one soon.

Mini Challenge:
Listen for 1 hour straight 1️⃣
Listen for 3 hours straight 3️⃣
Listen for 5 hours straight 5️⃣

Listen while doing a fun task. 🎉
Listen while doing an odious task. 😡

Listen while travelling 🚗
Listen before bed 😴

message 3: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (last edited Mar 30, 2019 09:56AM) (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments BRS.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments ***

message 5: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 18973 comments Mod
Thanks Book!!!

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments What should our first mini challenge/game be? I haven't thought of one yet? lol.

message 7: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new)

I like the one you posted. I'll probably do the listening for 5 hours since I'm at work. And it will be odious since it's just data entry

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments How's everyone doing? I have read more physicals this month then I planned to...

message 9: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new)

I've read a few audios. Need to post them. Currently listening to The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick

message 10: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 14798 comments Mod
I'm doing terrible. Lol. I signed up for like a million audio BRs and I've finished two audios? And one KU book. UGH. I'm awful. Lmao.

message 11: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments I don't think I have finished even one audio yet. I'm still listening to HP 5. But I've backburnered it for now. I tried Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy, #1) by Emily A. Duncan on audio but the accent was too difficult. I also tried Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs but didn't like it on audio either.

message 12: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new)

If I over-commit to BR's, I have a hard time. Like it's too overwhelming. No worries, take your time.

message 13: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new)

So far I've listened to Mask of Shadows (Mask of Shadows #1) by Linsey Miller Pucked (Pucked, #1) by Helena Hunting Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1) by Claudia Gray which was really good if you like sci-fi, Sea Witch (Sea Witch, #1) by Sarah Henning - great narrator! Highly recommend. And Internment by Samira Ahmed which was pretty heavy but I liked it

message 14: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 14798 comments Mod
But I don't think I overshot my planned books for the month. So far this year I've read over 25 books each month. And this month I only planned like 19. So I under planned and under signed up for BRs. But I've just been distracted with other things. Like tv and games and such. Lol.

I can definitely still get done what I have planned because I have like 16 more to read and there's 22 days left. But like if I continue with what I've been doing which is playing video games with my sister after work and board games at my dads on weekends I definitely won't get them done.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.