This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Goddamnit Alfonso!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Where the fuck is the Day 7 poll?? I wanted to see all 7 of them! No one is going to wash their giant melons, ok? So what?!? You said you were giving us 7 days of polls and I want my 7th poll motherfucker!!

**that's what she said!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Gosh darn Fonzi.

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Give him a break, guys. He just can't come up with a seventh poll. He's not that creative. So what? He said he would come up with seven polls that would get progressively weireder and he can't do it. He's just not that weird.

Yep, Fonze just can't do it. Not capable. And no amount of baiting is going to compel him to do that poll. Nope. Not gonna happen.

But, we could ask Kasia to come up with a weird-ass poll. Her polls are always weirder than Alfonso's anyway.

message 4: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Thanks Rusty.

message 5: by David (new)

David I'll give you a poll, a nice long one. A enviable seventh poll. How do I post my moderated poll? Can you moderate this Poll? Its like a kitty in heat on your front lawn early in the morning. A remnant fade of newsprint after sleeping benchward in the winter. A fucktardariffic file-ing for your entrails hanging out. Wet grass scented in reality. No problem. I fucked your friends and your friends friends and now they hate you. That is why you don't want me. Oh if I was only more active hater. Could you trust my dubiousness. I am at 18% unemployment, highest in this state, top ten in the nation, you can trust me. Send me a picture of your toes. It would be my pleasure.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2009 06:02AM) (new)

I think everyone loves Kasia's Pole polls.

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments That's right - nooooooo amount of baiting......

message 8: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Fonze shouldn't feel that he failed, or anything.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’m writing a couple of things today… but before that I hope you all get gonorrhea!

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments yay! gonorrhea!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Rusty, you just ignored how David said he was going to give you a nice long poll! It's nice to address everyone in the thread.

message 12: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Tambolina, Rusty tends to skim (ignore) long, rambling posts.

I find it interesting that Fonze often mispells words like "hello", and "you', and "store", but he spells gonorrhea perfectly. Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

It's on his wrist band.

message 14: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments By wrist band, do you mean - letter from the clinic?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

One of these:

message 16: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Oh, that makes sense. I was thinking of those rubber wrist bands some people wear. Like some people wear one with "Live Strong"; Fonze wears one with "Gonorrhea". Once again, my brain betrays me.