I Spy Reading Challenge discussion

2019 I SPY CHALLENGE LIST > 2019 SPIES List

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by writer..., Curator (last edited Nov 30, 2019 10:10PM) (new)

writer... (goodreadscomwriter) | 159 comments Mod
2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT

1- Winter
The Secret of the Swiss Chalet (The Dana Girls Mystery Stories, #20) by Carolyn Keene The Secret of the Swiss Chalet
Murder on a Winter Afternoon (Melissa Craig, #5) by Betty Rowlands Murder on a Winter Afternoon

2- Christmas
Campion at Christmas 4 Holiday Stories by Margery Allingham Campion at Christmas: 4 Holiday Stories Carols and Chaos by Cindy Anstey Carols and Chaos
Christmas at the Cottage (Christmas at ... #3) by Victoria Connelly Christmas at the Cottage Christmas with the Book Lovers by Victoria Connelly Christmas with the Book Lovers

3- Travel
And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer by Fredrik Backman And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer

4- Translated
Себастиан и тролът by Fredrik Backman Sebastian and the Troll

5- Non fiction
I'd Rather Be Reading The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life by Anne Bogel I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life
Simply Tuesday Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World by Emily P. Freeman Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World

6- Purple cover
The Labours Of Hercules by Agatha Christie The Labours Of Hercules Happy Birthday, Mr Darcy (Austen Addicts, #5) by Victoria Connelly Happy Birthday, Mr Darcy

7- Evergreens on cover
The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery The Blue Castle Death of a Dreamer (Hamish Macbeth, #22) by M.C. Beaton Death of a Dreamer

8- New to you author
Freefall by Kristen Heitzmann Freefall Gray Mountain by John Grisham Gray Mountain: A Novel

9- 1st of series
Murder at the Flamingo (A Van Buren and DeLuca Mystery #1) by Rachel McMillan Murder at the Flamingo A Quiet Life In The Country (Lady Hardcastle Mysteries, #1) by T E Kinsey A Quiet Life In The Country

10- Destination - Australia
All Made Up by Kara Isaac All Made Up

11- Fav genre - Historical fiction
The Black Ascot (Inspector Ian Rutledge #21) by Charles Todd The Black A scot The Tuesday Club Murders (Miss Marple, #2) by Agatha Christie The Tuesday Club Murders

12- Buddy read
The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery The Blue Castle The Spies of Shilling Lane by Jennifer Ryan The Spies of Shilling Lane

13- Found
Unexpected find in a goodwill shop...
Jesus Calling Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence

14- Valentine read
A Very Austen Valentine by Robin M. Helm
A Very Austen Valentine

15- Thrift store find
Color Me Calm 100 Coloring Templates for Meditation and Relaxation by Lacy Mucklow Color Me Calm: 100 Coloring Templates for Meditation and Relaxation

16- Book club read
Ten Lords A-Leaping (Father Christmas Mystery #3) by C.C. Benison Ten Lords A-Leaping Before the Fall by Noah Hawley Before the Fall

17- St Patrick's Day
The Empress of Ireland by Jennifer Conner The Empress of Ireland Love Comes For Saint Patrick's Day (Mobile Mistletoe, #2) by Jennifer Conner Love Comes For Saint Patrick's Day

The Shamrock Case (Amelia Moore Detective Series #2) by Linda Weaver Clarke The Shamrock Case

18- Fav author
Kingdom of the Blind (Chief Inspector Gamache, #14) by Louise Penny Kingdom of the Blind

19- Colouring options
Faith and Lettering Companion Lettering Journal by Krystal Whitten Faith and Lettering Companion Lettering Journal

20- Pinned to the I SPY board
The Printed Letter Bookshop by Katherine Reay The Printed Letter Bookshop

21- Library book sale
By Its Cover (Commissario Brunetti, #23) by Donna Leon By Its Cover

22- Little Free Library Find
The Railway Children (Usborne Young Reading) by Mary Sebag-Montefiore The Railway Children came with audio 😊

23- Coffee shop find
A cafe book basket discovery in Scotland -
Belgravia by Julian Fellowes Belgravia

24- Freebie ~ received audio and printable True You journal free with purchase of ~
True You Letting Go of Your False Self to Uncover the Person God Created by Michelle DeRusha True You: Letting Go of Your False Self to Uncover the Person God Created

25- Bouquet on cover
Promises and Primroses (Mayfield Family #1) by Josi S. Kilpack Promises and Primroses
Natural Born Readers (The Book Lovers, #3) by Victoria Connelly Natural Born Readers Amish Brides by Jennifer Beckstrand Amish Brides

26- Letter on cover
The Love Letter by Rachel Hauck The Love Letter Peril by Post by Sheri Cobb South Peril by Post

27- New release
Praying with Jane 31 Days through the Prayers of Jane Austen by Rachel Dodge Praying with Jane: 31 Days through the Prayers of Jane Austen
City of Secrets (Counterfeit Lady, #2) by Victoria Thompson City of Secrets

28- New to you country
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

29- Bicycle on cover
The Vintage Wren Week 1 by Chautona Havig The Vintage Wren: Week 1

30- Palm tree on cover
The Aloha Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts, #16) by Jennifer Chiaverini The Aloha Quilt

31- Seashore on cover
Valley of the Shadow (Cornish Mystery #3) by Carola Dunn Valley of the Shadow Undaunted Hope (Beacons of Hope, #3) by Jody Hedlund Undaunted Hope

32- Snow on cover
Stone and Snow (The Young Raleigh Harmon Mysteries #2) by Sibella Giorello Stone and Snow Mole's Christmas Welcome (From "The Wind In The Willows") by Kenneth Grahame Mole's Christmas Welcome
Twist of Fate by Rachael Anderson Twist of Fate

33- Name of month
The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim The Enchanted April

34- Number in title
Ten Lords A-Leaping (Father Christmas Mystery #3) by C.C. Benison Ten Lords A-Leaping ...And a Silver Sixpence in Her Shoe (Aspen Grove) by Lorna Collins ...And a Silver Sixpence in Her Shoe

35- One word title
Maud by Melanie J. Fishbane Maud: A Novel Inspired by the Life of L.M. Montgomery

36- Pumpkin on cover
Queen of Halloween (Ann Estelle Series) by Mary Engelbreit Queen of Halloween Pumpkin Everything (An Autumnboro Sweet Romance #1) by Beth Labonte Pumpkin Everything

37- Bookshop topic
The Secrets of Paper and Ink by Lindsay Harrel The Secrets of Paper and Ink
Natural Born Readers (The Book Lovers, #3) by Victoria Connelly Natural Born Readers Right Under Your Nose by Holly Tierney-Bedord Right Under Your Nose
Paris by the Book by Liam Callanan Paris by the Book

38- Library topic
Summer at the Garden Cafe (Finfarran Peninsula, #2) by Felicity Hayes-McCoy Summer at the Garden Cafe By Its Cover (Commissario Brunetti, #23) by Donna Leon By Its Cover

39- Mittens on cover
Christmas Holidays at Merryvale by Alice Hale Burnett Christmas Holidays at Merryvale

40- Recipes in book
Christmas Joy A Keepsake Book from the Heart of the Home by Susan Branch Christmas Joy: A Keepsake Book from the Heart of the Home
Blackberry Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #17) by Joanne Fluke Blackberry Pie Murder Key Lime Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #9) by Joanne Fluke Key Lime Pie Murder Scones & Bones (A Tea Shop Mystery, #12) by Laura Childs Scones & Bones

41- Stars on cover
You're Doing THAT in the Talent Show?! by Lynn Plourde You're Doing THAT in the Talent Show?!
Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd Piece de Resistance Hidden Among the Stars by Melanie Dobson Hidden Among the Stars

42- Tea mentioned
Under a Maui Moon by Robin Jones Gunn Under a Maui Moon Gold Dust Tea A Teacup Courtship Novella by Teresa Ives Lilly Gold Dust Tea: A Teacup Courtship Novella
A Case of First Impression by A.M. Blair
A Case of First Impression

43- Read with a child
The Railway Children (Usborne Young Reading) by Mary Sebag-Montefiore The Railway Children

44- Atypical genre
The Deal of a Lifetime by Fredrik Backman The Deal of a Lifetime

45- Where you'd love to live
England - Land of Legends by Alex Hook England - Land of Legends

46- Author's initials match yours
Garment of Shadows (Mary Russell, #12) by Laurie R. King Laurie R. King

47- Mystery
The House on Foster Hill by Jaime Jo Wright The House on Foster Hill Murder on Black Swan Lane (A Wrexford & Sloane Mystery, #1) by Andrea Penrose Murder on Black Swan Lane

48- Romance
Night at the Opera by Stacy Henrie Night at the Opera

49- War
The Care and Management of Lies A Novel of the Great War by Jacqueline Winspear The Care and Management of Lies: A Novel of the Great War
The Best of Intentions by Susan Anne Mason The Best of Intentions A Song Unheard (Shadows Over England, #2) by Roseanna M. White A Song Unheard The Book Thief by Markus Zusak The Book Thief

50- Free choice . . .
Infatuation and Independence A Modern Austen Short Story by Jennifer Becton
Infatuation and Independence: A Modern Austen Short Story

message 2: by Tari (last edited Dec 05, 2019 08:38AM) (new)

Tari (thann) | 13 comments Tari's I Spy
2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT
Finished with 34 prompts filled, some had more than one book.

1- Winter cover Purrfect Slaying A Hazel Hart Cozy Mystery Book Eight by Louise Lynn also Snowy Misery (Alaska Cozy Mystery #7) by Wendy Meadows

2- Christmas 'Twas the Knife Before Christmas (A Christmas Tree Farm Mystery, #2) by Jacqueline Frost Christmas Carol Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #20) by Leslie Meier Eggs on Ice (Cackleberry Club, #8) by Laura Childs

3- Travel Gin & Daggers (Murder, She Wrote, #1) by Jessica Fletcher (to England)

6- Purple cover Glitter Bomb (A Scrapbooking Mystery, #15) by Laura Childs The back cover of the book is completely purple; Sifting Through Clues (A Cookbook Nook Mystery 8) by Daryl Wood Gerber

7- Evergreens on cover Trouble on the Books (Castle Bookshop Mystery #1) by Essie Lang

8- New to you author A Spell of Murder (Witch Cats of Cambridge #1) by Clea Simon

9- 1st of series Deadly News (Britton Bay #1) by Jody Holford

10- Destination Gin & Daggers (Murder, She Wrote, #1) by Jessica Fletcher (Jessica goes to London, England for 98% of the book)

11- Fav genre Mardi Gras Murder (Cajun Country Mystery, #4) by Ellen Byron

12- Buddy read

14- Valentine read The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre (Hatter's Cove Gazette Mystery #1) by Elisabeth Crabtree

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read A Christmas Peril (A Theater Cop Mystery #1) by J.A. Hennrikus Deal Gone Dead (Lily Sprayberry Realtor #1) by Carolyn Ridder Aspenson

17- St Patrick's Day A Ghost of Glaze (Priscilla Pratt Mystery #6) by Melissa Monroe A Catered St. Patrick's Day (A Mystery with Recipes, #8) by Isis Crawford

18- Fav author Batter Off Dead (A Southern Cake Baker Mystery, #2) by Maymee Bell

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

24- Freebie The Salty Taste of Murder (A Foodie Files Mystery, #1) by Christine Zane Thomas

25- Bouquet on cover Death and Daisies (A Magic Garden Mystery #2) by Amanda Flower

26- Letter on cover-- Stamped Out (A Mail Carrier Cozy Mystery #1) by Tonya Kappes Tonya Kappes 11/13/19

27- New release A Choice Cocktail of Death (A Foodie Files Mystery Book 2) by Christine Zane Thomas

28- New to you country This Spells Trouble (Private Eye Witch Cozy Mystery, #1) by Stacey Alabaster If new to me means that I've not read a book set in Australia, then this book fits the category.

29- Bicycle on cover Murder In Galway (Galway Ireland Mystery #1) by Carlene O'Connor

30- Palm tree on cover An Appetite for Murder (Key West Food Critic Mystery, #1) by Lucy Burdette Lucy Burdette 11/20/19

31- Seashore on cover Live and Let Chai (Seaside Cafe Mystery #1) by Bree Baker A Killer Plot (A Books by the Bay Mystery, #1) by Ellery Adams

32- Snow on cover A Midwinter's Tail (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #4) by Bethany Blake Also Iced Under (A Maine Clambake Mystery, #5) by Barbara Ross

33- Name of month Jeopardy in January

34- Number in title Knit One, Kill Two

35- One word title

36- Pumpkin on cover Read on Arrival (Bookmobile Mystery #2) by Nora Page

37- Bookshop topic Murder by the Book (Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery, #1) by Lauren Elliott Plotting for Murder (Cozy Mystery Bookshop #1) by Tamra Baumann Prologue to Murder (Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery, #2) by Lauren Elliott

38- Library topic Past Due for Murder (Blue Ridge Library Mysteries #3) by Victoria Gilbert Lending a Paw (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery, #1) by Laurie Cass

39- Mittens on cover A Pattern for Murder (The Bait & Stitch Cozy Mystery Series, #1) by Ann Yost (they're blue, dog has one, one on floor)

40- Recipes in book Wine and Punishment (Literary Pub Mystery #1) by Sarah Fox (yes for real, 3 drink recipes and a carrot muffin one)

41- Stars on cover A Ghostly Gift (Southern Ghost Hunter mysteries, #1.5) by Angie Fox Angie Fox 7/17/19

42- Tea mentioned No Good Tea Goes Unpunished (A Seaside Cafe Mystery, #2) by Bree Baker

45- Where you'd love to live Marvels, Mochas, and Murder (Comics and Coffee Case Files Book 1) by Christine Zane Thomas (Florida)

47- Mystery Purls and Poison (Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries, #10) by Anne Canadeo

50- Free choice . . . Apple Die (Apple Orchard Cozy #1) by Chelsea Thomas

message 3: by writer..., Curator (last edited Dec 17, 2018 08:49AM) (new)

Welcome and Well Done, Tari !

Instructions have worked - YaY :)
and you've a good running start on your titles in just the 1st month of Spying - great beginning...

Thanks for joining in !

Yes, to both - if you SPY more than 1/ match and want to read them, absolutely! If it makes the challenge FuN go for it !

message 4: by Tari (new)

Tari (thann) | 13 comments writer... wrote: "Welcome and Well Done, Tari !

Instructions have worked - YaY :)
and you've a good running start on your titles in just the 1st month of Spying - great beginning...

Thanks for joining in !"
You're so welcome! This was a cool discovery that my books since the first of December would count in a challenge :)

message 5: by LuAnn (last edited Dec 17, 2018 02:09AM) (new)

LuAnn (luannbraley) | 2 comments 1- Winter cover Road to Redemption (Road Series, #2) by Natalie Ann

2- Christmas My Christmas Break Mistake by Anne-Marie Meyer

3- Travel The Fortress of Time (Called by a Viking #1) by Mariah Stone

4- Translated Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse

5- Non fiction Kaleidoscope What if you could change your entire outlook on life? by Sue Lachman

6- Purple cover Destiny's A Witch (Wicked Good Mystery #1) by Lucy May

7- Evergreens on cover Monte Rio by Mark Joseph

8- New to you author The Peacock's Poison (Madigan Amos Zoo Mystery #5) by Ruby Loren

9- 1st of series Empty Bodies (Empty Bodies #1) by Zach Bohannon

10- Destination The Mail Order Bride & The Rancher A collection of Mail Order Bride & Clean Romance by Tracy Boswell

11- Fav genre Is Murder By Candlestick Still A Thing? (Diva Delaney Mysteries Book 1) by Anni Jayde

12- Buddy read

13- Found Secrets Super Boxset A Collection Of Riveting Mysteries by Roger Hayden

14- Valentine read Murder, Curlers, and Cream (Valentine Beaumont Mysteries #1) by Arlene McFarlane

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author Joyce Lavene Really, anything she has written

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

22- Little Free Library find

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover Small Town Hero (Small Town Brides, #1) by Kim Koby

26- Letter on cover

27- New release

28- New to you country The Star of Simbako (A Sam Harris Adventure #3) by P.J. Skinner

OK it's Monday 5:08 am. *ugh* That'll do for a start, I hope. :)

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover

32- Snow on cover

33- Name of month

34- Number in title

35- One word title

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child

44- Atypical genre

47- Mystery

48- Romance

49- War

50- Free choice . . .
Start Date: December 01, 2018
End Date: November 30, 2019

message 6: by writer..., Curator (new)

LuAnn wrote: ". That'll do for a start, I hope. :).."

woW WoW - you are blazing the trail my girl! Well Done ;)
Yes, to needing a buddy for the buddy read - probably will do that with elena 's annual buddy readathon - which I love and always watchfor so I'll announce it and we can participate - always lots looking for buddies :) and colouring options would be some book with space for colouring - maybe a journal type or outright colouring book - these also get offered for reviews.
So pleased you're here and I do hope you'll enjoy the Spying !

message 7: by writer..., Curator (new)

Tari wrote: "This was a cool discovery that my books since the first of December would count in a challenge :)
..."

One of the reasons I wanted the challenge to begin Dec 1 - so they'd have value all year rather than just read and dismissed with the ending of another challenge. Unless they were needed to complete the other challenge - then they'd count for both ;)

HapPy Hunting!

message 8: by Deanne (last edited Dec 22, 2018 12:51PM) (new)

Deanne Patterson | 2 comments 2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT

1- Winter cover Homespun Christmas by Renee DeMarco

2- Christmas Mistletoe & Mystery by Daisy James

3- Travel

4- Translated

5- Non fiction

6- Purple cover

7- Evergreens on cover

8- New to you author

9- 1st of series

10- Destination

11- Fav genre

12- Buddy read

13- Found

14- Valentine read

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover

26- Letter on cover

27- New release

28- New to you country

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover

32- Snow on cover

33- Name of month

34- Number in title

35- One word title

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child

44- Atypical genre

47- Mystery

48- Romance

49- War

50- Free choice . . .

message 9: by Arnetta (last edited Aug 28, 2019 10:54PM) (new)

Arnetta | 8 comments Mod
2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT

1- Winter cover

2- Christmas Those Christmas Angels (Angels Everywhere, #5) by Debbie Macomber

3- Travel A Light In Babylon A Novel Based On The Life Of Daniel by Carole C. Carlson

4- Translated

5- Non fiction

6- Purple cover A Bride for Donnigan (Women of the West, #7) by Janette Oke best I could find...

7- Evergreens on cover

8- New to you author - The Mistletoe Kiss by Janet Barton

9- 1st of series The Tale of Hill Top Farm (The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter, #1) by Susan Wittig Albert

10- Destination

11- Fav genre

12- Buddy read

13- Found Amish Redemption (Brides of Amish Country, #13) by Patricia Davids

14- Valentine read The Chocolate Cupid Killings (A Chocoholic Mystery, #9) by JoAnna Carl

15- Thrift store find Westward My Love by Elaine L. Schulte I read under the diff titile of Golden Dreams

16- Book club read

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale The Cat Who Robbed a Bank (Cat Who... #22) by Lilian Jackson Braun

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover

26- Letter on cover

27- New release The Lieutenant's Bargain (The Fort Reno Series Book #2) by Regina Jennings

28- New to you country

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover Beach Bags and Burglaries by Dorothy Howell

32- Snow on cover

33- Name of month

34- Number in title

35- One word title Fairest by Gail Carson Levine

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book The Tale of Holly How (The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter, #2) by Susan Wittig Albert

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child

44- Atypical genre

45- Where you'd love to live An Irish Country Love Story (Irish Country #11) by Patrick Taylor

47- Mystery The Cat Who Sang For The Birds by Lillian Jacks Braun

48- Romance

49- War

50- Free choice . . .

reply | flag *

message 10: by William (last edited Sep 02, 2019 07:44PM) (new)

William Stanger (wcs53) | 15 comments 1- Winter cover description To Build a Fire

2- Christmas description The Christmas Bride

3- Travel

4- Translated description When Santa Fell to Earth

5- Non fiction description Love Lives Here: A Story of Thriving in a Transgender Family

6- Purple cover description The Most Beautiful Thing i've Seen: Opening Your Eyes to Wonder

7- Evergreens on cover

8- New to you author description The Home for Unwanted Girls

9- 1st of series description Curve My Song

10- Destination

11- Fav genre

12- Buddy read

13- Found description Book Love

14- Valentine readdescription A Peanuts Valentine

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read description liturgy of the ordinary

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover description The Substitute

26- Letter on cover

27- New release description How Not to Die Alone

28- New to you country

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover description Be My Love

32- Snow on cover description Preparing for Christmas

33- Name of month

34- Number in title description 2001: An Odyssey in Words

35- One word title description Illegal

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child

44- Atypical genre description A Second Chance for Alexis

47- Mystery

48- Romance description A Very Marisol Christmas

49- War

50- Free choice . . .

reply | flag *

message 11: by writer..., Curator (last edited Jan 05, 2019 09:56AM) (new)

Arnetta wrote: "2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT ..."

Welcome to the SPYIng , Arnetta! Glad to find your list posted and look forward to seeing your covers and titles accumulating as you SPY and add them ...

message 12: by writer..., Curator (new)

Deanne wrote: "2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT..."

Beautiful first SPY, Deanne - and pleased you've joined in ! Looking forward to discovering what you'll SPY next...

message 13: by writer..., Curator (new)

William wrote: "..4- Translated When Santa Fell to Earth ..."

Sounds like a great read, William! Feel free to add any comments to books you add to your SPY list - I always enjoy your intriguing reads and look forward to new discoveries we can SPY out for next reads...
Glad you've joined us!

message 14: by Deanne (new)

Deanne Patterson | 2 comments writer... wrote: "Deanne wrote: "2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT..."

Beautiful first SPY, Deanne - and pleased you've joined in ! Looking forward to discovering what you'll SPY next..."

Thank you, fun to be here. I enjoy these cover searches :)

message 15: by Lucy (last edited Dec 27, 2018 02:33PM) (new)

Lucy Pollard-Gott (fictional100) | 3 comments 2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT

1- Winter cover

2- Christmas Bethlehem The Sacred Infancy of Our Most Dear and Blessed Redeemer by Frederick William Faber

3- Travel

4- Translated The Axe (The Master of Hestviken, #1) by Sigrid Undset

5- Non fiction Come and See The Rise and Fall of Ancient Israel by Joseph L. Ponessa

6- Purple cover

7- Evergreens on cover

8- New to you author

9- 1st of series

10- Destination

11- Fav genre Lionheart (Plantagenets #4) by Sharon Kay Penman

12- Buddy read

13- Found

14- Valentine read

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read Eleanor of Aquitaine A Biography by Marion Meade

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover

26- Letter on cover

27- New release

28- New to you country

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover

32- Snow on cover Scandinavians In Search of the Soul of the North by Robert Ferguson

33- Name of month September by Rosamunde Pilcher

34- Number in title 21 Prayers of Thanksgiving Transform Your Prayer Life by Giving Thanks by Rachel Larkin

35- One word title

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child Our Lady's Message by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle

44- Atypical genre

47- Mystery

48- Romance

49- War

50- Free choice . . .

reply | flag *

message 16: by William (new)

William Stanger (wcs53) | 15 comments writer... wrote: "William wrote: "..4- Translated When Santa Fell to Earth ..."

Sounds like a great read, William! Feel free to add any comments to books you add to your SPY list - I always enjoy your intriguing re..."

Thanks. Clicking on the title will take you to my short review or thoughts about that particular book.

message 17: by Abbie (new)

Abbie celtic-fonts

1- Winter cover

2- Christmas

3- Travel

4- Translated

5- Non fiction

6- Purple cover

7- Evergreens on cover

8- New to you author

9- 1st of series

10- Destination

11- Fav genre

12- Buddy read

13- Found

14- Valentine read

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover

26- Letter on cover

27- New release

28- New to you country

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover

32- Snow on cover

33- Name of month

34- Number in title

35- One word title

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child

44- Atypical genre

47- Mystery

48- Romance

49- War

50- Free choice . . .

message 18: by Lesley (new)

Lesley | 7 comments a good, new list for 2019!

message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Hosmer | 1 comments 2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT

1- Winter cover

2- Christmas

3- Travel

4- Translated

5- Non fiction

6- Purple cover

7- Evergreens on cover

8- New to you author

9- 1st of series

10- Destination

11- Fav genre

12- Buddy read

13- Found

14- Valentine read

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover

26- Letter on cover

27- New release

28- New to you country

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover

32- Snow on cover

33- Name of month

34- Number in title

35- One word title

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child

44- Atypical genre

47- Mystery

48- Romance

49- War

50- Free choice . . .

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary (mynightstandrunnethover) | 5 comments 2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT-

1- Winter cover

2- Christmas

3- Travel

4- Translated

5- Non fiction

6- Purple cover

7- Evergreens on cover

8- New to you author

9- 1st of series

10- Destination

11- Fav genre

12- Buddy read

13- Found

14- Valentine read

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover

26- Letter on cover

27- New release

28- New to you country

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover

32- Snow on cover

33- Name of month

34- Number in title

35- One word title

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child

44- Atypical genre

47- Mystery

48- Romance

49- War

50- Free choice . . .

reply | flag *

message 21: by writer..., Curator (new)

Lesley wrote: "a good, new list for 2019!"

Gotta keep us spies on our toes!
Happy hunting Lesley.. glad to see you ;)

message 22: by writer..., Curator (new)

Kimberly wrote: "2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT
..."

Welcome, Kimberly..glad you've joined the I Spy Challenge! Have fun with it ;)

message 23: by writer..., Curator (new)

Abbie DiscoSuperFly wrote: "
..."

Great to see your list posted, Abbie.. have fun filling in your I Spy finds!

message 24: by writer..., Curator (new)

Mary wrote: "2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT- ."

Your list is up and you're set for Spying! Glad to see you back Mary.. Happy hunting..

message 25: by writer..., Curator (new)

William wrote: ".."

Ahh perfect.. Thanks for that William. Helpful tip we can all use!
Happy New Year reading [ and Spying! ]

message 26: by writer..., Curator (new)

Lucy wrote: "2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT..."

Nice, Lucy! Great Spying and glad to see you're well underway.. Happy reading for this New Year!

message 27: by writer..., Curator (new)

Mid month Hello !

How's everyone 's "I Spy" bookcover Spying coming along . . . .?

message 28: by Monique (last edited Oct 11, 2019 03:20PM) (new)

Monique S. (The Ginger Librarian) (thegingerlibrarian) What a fun challenge! :)

My 2019 “I SPY” Challenge List
December 1, 2018 - November 30, 2019

I spy with my little eye...

1. Winter cover: The Christmas Snowman by Margery Cuyler ✔️
2. Christmas: Catching Christmas by Terri Blackstock ✔️
3. Travel: The Secret of Shadow Ranch by Carolyn Keene ✔️ - Nancy Drew travels to Arizona on vacation in this book.
4. Translated: Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren - Translated from Swedish to English.
5. Non fiction: Who Was Alfred Hitchcock? by Pam Pollack ✔️
6. Purple cover: My Day-by-Day Prayers by Martin Manser ✔️
7. Evergreens on cover: Winter Is the Warmest Season by Lauren Stringer ✔️
8. New to you author: A Butterfly Is Patient by Dianna Hutts Aston ✔️
9. 1st of series: When Calls the Heart (Canadian West #1) by Janette Oke ✔️
10. Destination: Beyond the Gathering Storm (Canadian West Book #5) by Janette Oke ✔️- Western Canada
11. Fav genre: Submerged (Alaskan Courage, #1) by Dani Pettrey ✔️ - Christian Suspense
12. Buddy read: Charlotte's Web by E.B. White ✔️
13. Found: Astray (Ariboslia #1) by J.F. Rogers ✔️ - Found through BookSirens.
14. Valentine read: Best Family Ever by Karen Kingsbury ✔️ - Quote from Chapter 1: “Ashley still couldn’t believe it. She was in charge of the Valentine’s Day party...” I also started reading this on Valentine's Day.
15. Thrift store find: Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson ✔️
16. Book club read: The Story of Jesus (NIV) Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story by Randy Frazee ✔️
17. St. Patrick's Day: Fiona's Luck by Teresa Bateman ✔️ - A St. Patrick's Day read for many children.
18. Fav author: When Breaks the Dawn (Canadian West Book #3) by Janette Oke ✔️
19. Coloring options: Bible Journaling for the Fine Artist Inspiring Bible journaling techniques and projects to create beautiful faith-based fine art by Melissa Fischer
20. Pinned to the I SPY board: The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett ✔️
21. Library book sale:
22. Little Free Library find: Who Was Dr. Seuss? by Janet B. Pascal - I saw this at a cute little free library in Seattle, WA.
23. Coffee shop find: Where Courage Calls (Return to the Canadian West #1) by Janette Oke ✔️ - “…it is indeed a pool hall and a coffee house.”
24. Freebie: Book Love by Debbie Tung ✔️
25. Bouquet on cover: A Treasury of Miracles for Women True Stories of God's Presence Today by Karen Kingsbury
26. Letter on cover: Who Was Charles Dickens? by Pam Pollack ✔️ - Charles Dickens is writing what looks like a letter on this cover.
27. New release: The Killing Tide (Coastal Guardians, #1) by Dani Pettrey ✔️ - Published August 6th, 2019.
28. New to you country: Who Was J. R. R. Tolkien? by Pam Pollack ✔️ - South Africa, where J. R. R. Tolkien, the main character of this biography, was born.
29. Bicycle on cover: Teeny Weeny Bop by Margaret Read MacDonald ✔️
30. Palm tree on cover: All You Need for a Beach by Alice Schertle ✔️
31. Seashore on cover: Where Trust Lies (Return to the Canadian West Book #2) by Janette Oke ✔️
32. Snow on cover: Over and Under the Snow by Kate Messner ✔️
33. Name of month: Who Was Abraham Lincoln? by Janet B. Pascal ✔️ - "The man who is often called America's greatest president was born on February 12, 1809" (p. 3).
34. Number in title: A Voice as Soft as a Honey Bee's Flutter Inspired by Psalm 46 by Jan Spivey Gilchrist ✔️ "A Voice as Soft as a Honey Bee's Flutter: Inspired by Psalm 46"
35. One word title: Black The Birth of Evil (The Circle The Graphic Novel, #1) by Ted Dekker Black✔️
36. Pumpkin on cover: The Pumpkin War by Cathleen Young
37. Bookshop topic: Quiet Girl in a Noisy World An Introvert's Story by Debbie Tung ✔️ - This book features bookshops.
38. Library topic: Library Mouse by Daniel Kirk ✔️
39. Mittens on cover: Jingle Bells by James Lord Pierpont ✔️
40. Recipes in book: Apple Cake A Gratitude by Dawn Casey ✔️ Recipes for thankfulness and apple cake.
41. Stars on cover: Owl Love You by Matthew Heroux ✔️
42. Tea mentioned: Who Was George Washington? by Roberta Edwards ✔️ - “...Parliament forced colonists to pay taxes on paper, paint, glass, lead, and tea" (p. 46).
43. Read with a child: Who Was Elvis Presley? by Geoff Edgers ✔️
44. Atypical genre: Dead Lake by Darcy Coates ✔️ - I don't typically read secular horror books, but I read this because it is liked by one of my Christian friends.
45. Where you'd love to live: When Comes the Spring (Canadian West, #2) by Janette Oke ✔️ - Alberta, Canada
46. Author's initials match yours: Annie Imagines by Mary Elizabeth Smith ✔️ - First and last initials: M. S.
47. Mystery: Shadowed (Alaskan Courage, #0.5) by Dani Pettrey ✔️
48. Romance: When Hope Springs New (Canadian West Book #4) by Janette Oke ✔️
49. War: Piercing the Darkness by Frank E. Peretti ✔️ - In this book there is a war between angels and demons.
50. Free choice: When Tomorrow Comes (Canadian West, #6) by Janette Oke ✔️

Tasks Completed: 44/50

Thank you for creating this challenge, Writer! I love its task items and flexibility! :)

message 29: by writer..., Curator (new)

Hey .. Glad to find you here Monique with your I Spy list already underway! Nice start 😎
Another Catching Christmas fan I'm happy to see ...

message 30: by Mande (last edited Nov 20, 2019 06:02AM) (new)

Mande (momofjem) | 4 comments 1- Winter cover
Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
2- Christmas
Sugar and Spice by Fern Michaels
3- Travel
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
4- Translated
The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli
5- Non fiction
Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
6- Purple cover
E is for Evidence (Kinsey Millhone, #5) by Sue Grafton
7- Evergreens on cover
A Wrinkle in Time (Time Quintet, #1) by Madeleine L'Engle
8- New to you author
Flora & Ulysses The Illuminated Adventures by Kate DiCamillo
9- 1st of series
Carved in Bone (Body Farm, #1) by Jefferson Bass
10- Destination
Origin (Robert Langdon, #5) by Dan Brown
11- Fav genre
Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum, #24) by Janet Evanovich
12- Buddy read
Camino Island by John Grisham
13- Found

14- Valentine read
The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre (Hatter's Cove Gazette Mystery #1) by Elisabeth Crabtree
15- Thrift store find
The Ghost on Saturday Night by Sid Fleischman
16- Book club read
The Proposal (The Wedding Date, #2) by Jasmine Guillory
17- St Patrick's Day
Love & Luck (Love & Gelato, #2) by Jenna Evans Welch
18- Fav author
Look Alive Twenty-Five (Stephanie Plum, #25) by Janet Evanovich
19- Colouring options

The Library at the Edge of the World by Felicity Hayes-McCoy
21- Library book sale

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover
Blossom Street Brides (Blossom Street #10) by Debbie Macomber
26- Letter on cover
D is for Deadbeat (Kinsey Millhone, #4) by Sue Grafton
27- New release
The 18th Abduction (Women's Murder Club, #18) by James Patterson
28- New to you country
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg Larsson
29- Bicycle on cover
Bicycle Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #15) by Gertrude Chandler Warner
30- Palm tree on cover
Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende
31- Seashore on cover
The Beach House by James Patterson
32- Snow on cover
A Likely Story (Library Lover's Mystery, #6) by Jenn McKinlay
33- Name of month
The Girls of August by Anne Rivers Siddons
34- Number in title
The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club, #5) by James Patterson
35- One word title
Dracula by Bram Stoker
36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book
Potions and Pastries (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #7) by Bailey Cates
41- Stars on cover
The Total Package by Stephanie Evanovich
42- Tea mentioned
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
43- Read with a child
Walter the Farting Dog by William Kotzwinkle
44- Atypical genre
The Kings and Queens of Roam by Daniel Wallace
Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy
47- Mystery
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
48- Romance
Dark Guardian (Dark, #8) by Christine Feehan
49- War
The Tattooist of Auschwitz (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #1) by Heather Morris
50- Free choice . . .
The Whole Town's Talking by Fannie Flagg

message 31: by Kara (last edited Feb 04, 2019 09:21PM) (new)

Kara | 2 comments 2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT

1- Winter cover

2- Christmas

3- Travel

4- Translated

5- Non fiction

6- Purple cover

7- Evergreens on cover

8- New to you author

9- 1st of series

10- Destination

11- Fav genre

12- Buddy read

13- Found

14- Valentine read

15- Thrift store find

16- Book club read

17- St Patrick's Day

18- Fav author

19- Colouring options

21- Library book sale

23- Coffee shop find

24- Freebie

25- Bouquet on cover

26- Letter on cover A is for Alibi A is for Alibi (Kinsey Millhone, #1) by Sue Grafton

27- New release

28- New to you country

29- Bicycle on cover

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover

32- Snow on cover

33- Name of month

34- Number in title

35- One word title

36- Pumpkin on cover

37- Bookshop topic

38- Library topic

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book

41- Stars on cover

42- Tea mentioned

43- Read with a child

44- Atypical genre

47- Mystery

48- Romance

49- War

50- Free choice . . .

message 32: by writer..., Curator (new)

Kara wrote: "2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT.."

Welcome, Kara.. glad to find your I Spy finds underway - EnJoy the challenge 😊

message 33: by writer..., Curator (new)

Mande wrote: "1- Winter cover
..."

Welcome to the I Spy challenge, Mande.. It looks like your book hunt is well underway .. EnJoy!

message 34: by Arnetta (last edited Feb 12, 2019 09:28AM) (new)

Arnetta | 8 comments I'm a bit unsure on some of the choices... found i'm guessing really means 'found'...like in a box of books in the top of a dumpster at my storage facility - that's what I'm going with anyway, hope that's ok. Freebie - one given to me or another found that cost nothing? Not feeling terribly 'bright' at the moment. Sorry!

message 35: by writer..., Curator (new)

Arnetta wrote: "I'm a bit unsure ...'found'...like in a box of books in the top ..."

That sounds great for a found book.. wherever your book 'discovery' as we may come upon a book to read.. hoping this helps . Just have fun with this challenge - which is the main idea ! ☺

message 36: by Arnetta (new)

Arnetta | 8 comments writer... wrote: "Arnetta wrote: "I'm a bit unsure ...'found'...like in a box of books in the top ..."

That sounds great for a found book.. wherever your book 'discovery' as we may come upon a book to read.. hoping..."

Having loads of fun.... thanks for putting it together!

message 37: by writer..., Curator (new)

Arnetta wrote: "writer... wrote: "Arnetta wrote: "I'm a bit unsure ..."

Thankyou Arnetta! Glad you're having Fun.. you're most Welcome.. 😊

message 38: by Melissa (last edited Nov 29, 2019 07:12PM) (new)

Melissa | 1 comments Hi everyone,
I'm really enjoying this reading challenge so far! I didn't follow the directions correctly in the beginning and had my list posted in the wrong spot, lol. I wanted to relocate it to make sure everyone can see what I am reading :)

2019 I SPY BOOK HUNT

1- Winter cover: The Widow (Kate Waters, #1) by Fiona Barton The Widow

2- Christmas: Home in Time for Christmas by Heather Graham Home in Time for Christmas

3- Travel: Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger Her Fearful Symmetry
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng Little Fires Everywhere

4- Translated: The Deal of a Lifetime by Fredrik Backman The Deal of a Lifetime

5- Non fiction: Parkland Speaks Survivors from Marjory Stoneman Douglas Share Their Stories by Sarah Lerner Parkland Speaks: Survivors from Marjory Stoneman Douglas Share Their Stories
A Mother's Reckoning Living in the Aftermath of Tragedy by Sue Klebold A Mother's Reckoning: Living in the Aftermath of Tragedy
Go See the Principal True Tales from the School Trenches by Gerry Brooks Go See the Principal: True Tales from the School Trenches

6- Purple cover: One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf One Breath Away
Where There's Smoke by Jodi Picoult Where There's Smoke

7- Evergreens on cover: The Runaways by Sonya Terjanian The Runaways

8- New to you author: Ghosted by Rosie Walsh Ghosted
The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth The Mother-in-Law
The Chain by Adrian McKinty The Chain

9- 1st of series: Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes Me Before You

10- Destination: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green The Fault in Our Stars

11- Fav genre: The Suspect (Kate Waters, #3) by Fiona Barton The Suspect
Saving Meghan by D.J. Palmer Saving Meghan

12- Buddy read: Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult Leaving Time

13- Found: The Handmaid's Tale (The Handmaid's Tale, #1) by Margaret Atwood The Handmaid's Tale

14- Valentine read: The Vow by Kim Carpenter The Vow

15- Thrift store find: By the Time You Read This by Lola Jaye By the Time You Read This

16- Book club read: The Testaments (The Handmaid's Tale, #2) by Margaret Atwood The Testaments

17- St Patrick's Day: The Innocent Sleep A Novel by Karen Perry The Innocent Sleep: A Novel

18- Fav author: Larger Than Life by Jodi Picoult Larger Than Life

19- Colouring options: Adult Coloring Book Designs Stress Relief Coloring Book Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns by Adult Coloring Book Designs Adult Coloring Book Designs: Stress Relief Coloring Book: Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns

20- Pinned to the I SPY board: The Tattooist of Auschwitz (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #1) by Heather Morris The Tattooist of Auschwitz

21- Library book sale: Our House by Louise Candlish Our House

22- Little Free Library find: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein The Art of Racing in the Rain

23- Coffee shop find: The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald The Night Olivia Fell

24- Freebie: Good Girl, Bad Girl (Cyrus Haven, #1) by Michael Robotham Good Girl, Bad Girl
Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson Before She Knew Him

25- Bouquet on cover: The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson The Christmas Wedding

26- Letter on cover: NOS4A2 by Joe Hill NOS4A2
I Could Pee on This And Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats

27- New release: An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks An Anonymous Girl
Cilka's Journey (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #2) by Heather Morris Cilka's Journey

28- New to you country: The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

29- Bicycle on cover: The Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse The Girl in the Blue Coat

30- Palm tree on cover

31- Seashore on cover: The Au Pair by Emma Rous The Au Pair

32- Snow on cover: Mind of Winter by Laura Kasischke Mind of Winter

33- Name of month: One Day in December by Josie Silver One Day in December

34- Number in title: A Thousand Beginnings and Endings by Ellen Oh A Thousand Beginnings and Endings

35- One word title: Nutshell by Ian McEwan Nutshell
Educated by Tara Westover Educated

36- Pumpkin on cover: A Halloween Hymn The Most Devilish of Dickens Adaptations by Skip Peel A Halloween Hymn: The Most Devilish of Dickens Adaptations

37- Bookshop topic: The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan The Bookshop on the Corner

38- Library topic: Wild Dark A Novel by Kelly Lockway Wild Dark: A Novel
Still Me (Me Before You, #3) by Jojo Moyes Still Me

39- Mittens on cover

40- Recipes in book: The Recipe Box by Sandra Lee The Recipe Box

41- Stars on cover: The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker The Dreamers

42- Tea mentioned: Watching You by Lisa Jewell Watching You
The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters The Little Stranger

43- Read with a child: Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein Where the Sidewalk Ends

44- Atypical genre: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

45- Where you'd love to live: Becoming by Michelle Obama Becoming

46- Author's initials match yours: Lies by T.M. Logan Lies

47- Mystery: Someone We Know by Shari Lapena Someone We Know
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides The Silent Patient

48- Romance: Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott Five Feet Apart
After You (Me Before You, #2) by Jojo Moyes After You

49- War: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak The Book Thief
The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer The Things We Cannot Say

50- Free choice : Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman Where She Went
The Need by Helen Phillips The Need
Bird Box (Bird Box, #1) by Josh Malerman Bird Box

message 39: by writer..., Curator (new)

Melissa wrote: "Hi everyone,
I'm really enjoying this reading challenge so far! I didn't follow the directions correctly in the beginning and had my list posted in the wrong spot, lol. I wanted to relocate it to ..."

Welcome, Melissa! Glad you're enjoying and sharing you reading with us! Thanks for joining us and posting your finds here. Happy hunting 😊

message 40: by Tari (new)

Tari (thann) | 13 comments Update to msg. 2: I'm pretty happy with my outcome for 2019. I found books for 34 of the prompts. There were a couple of them that I wished I had gotten to, but maybe those books will fit the 2020 one somehow.

message 41: by writer..., Curator (new)

Tari wrote: "Update to msg. 2: I'm pretty happy with my outcome for 2019. I found books for 34 of the prompts. There were a couple of them that I wished I had gotten to, but maybe those books will fit the 2020 ..."

Fantastic! And well done Spying, Tari!

message 42: by writer..., Curator (new)

Melissa wrote: "Hi everyone,
I'm really enjoying this reading challenge so far! ..."

Well done, Melissa .. You've had a fab year of Book Spying ! Hoping you'll enjoy 2020's round of prompts !

message 43: by Tari (new)

Tari (thann) | 13 comments writer... wrote: "Fantastic! And well done Spying, Tari!"Thanks!