Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Book Nerd (new)

Book Nerd (book_nerd_1) | 154 comments For me:
The Books of Earthsea The Complete Illustrated Edition by Ursula K. Le Guin
The Books of Earthsea: The Complete Illustrated Edition
Fire & Blood by George R.R. Martin
Fire & Blood
Hidden Universe Travel Guides Firefly A Traveler's Companion to the 'Verse by Marc Sumerak
Hidden Universe Travel Guides: Firefly: A Traveler's Companion to the 'Verse
Firefly Big Damn Hero by Nancy Holder
Firefly: Big Damn Hero

So damn many books come out in October!

The rest of the illustrated Harry Potter(Goblet of Fire in 2019)
And of course the rest of ASOIAF

message 3: by Brendan (new)

Brendan (mistershine) | 743 comments Silvana wrote: "
The Broken Heavens
Foundryside"

These.

message 5: by Silvana (new)

Silvana (silvaubrey) Adding War Cry

message 6: by NekroRider (new)

NekroRider | 347 comments There was already a thread about this earlier in the year so maybe why there aren't as many replies to this one: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

But yeah, pretty much: Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames
Trickster Drift by Eden Robinson
State Tectonics by Malka Older
Timeless by R.A. Salvatore (new Drizzt/Forgotten Realms book that focuses on Zaknafein)

Possibly most hyped up about the release of a particular historical fiction/non-fantasy book by my long-time favourite author: War of the Wolf by Bernard Cornwell

Also interested in War Cry but not sure when will get around to it.

message 8: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Jones UGH I HAVE BEEN WAITING WHAT FEELS LIKE YEARS FOR FAYROLL 11. They're still translating it though. So besides that:

Limitless (Project Chrysalis Book 4) by John Gold by John Gold. The entire series took me in, chewed me up, and spat me out. I trust nothing anymore.

Changing Masks (Whirlwind #1) by Nicholas Metelsky by Nicholas Metelsky. This is his debut as an official writer since this book was available online in Russian and was dubbed "Sci-Fi book of the year."

Saul the Heir of Isauldur (krinnok) | 91 comments Kind of a cliche, but The Doors of Stone by Rothfuss. Also for the rest of the Last King of Osten Ard series by Tad Williams.

message 10: by Gary (new)

Gary Gillen | 113 comments Port of Shadows by Glen Cook released on 09-11-18
The Consuming Fire by John Scalzi to be released on 10-16-18
Tiamat's Wrath by James S.A. Corey to be released on 03-26-19
The Burning White by Brent Weeks in September 2019
A Little Hatred byJoe Abercrombie in September 2019

message 11: by Roni (new)

Roni (ronnie9) | 2 comments I am with anyone who says Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfuss (probably mispellibg the last name). I am so freaking excited, however it's been so long that I feel like the real thing will not meet my expectations though :0

message 12: by Silvana (new)

Silvana (silvaubrey) Adding the last book in Brian McClellan's so far excellent Powder Mage series: Blood of Empire. November 2019.

message 13: by Silvana (new)

Silvana (silvaubrey) Gary wrote: "A Little Hatred..."

I miss First Law so will definitely look forward to this one.

message 14: by Marie (new)

Marie This book is coming out around November of this year and looking forward to it immensely! It is part of a urban fantasy vampire thriller series loaded with action galore! This book is the fifth one. There is suppose to be nine books eventually. :)

The Crane War by Graeme Rodaughan