Delirity discussion

Author H > Splintered - A.G. Howard

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard Unhinged (Splintered, #2) by A.G. Howard Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A.G. Howard

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I got into the beginning of the book, but I checked out about half way through. By the time they left the "dinner" table I could care less what was happening.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Unsworth (rachelx1f618x1f48b) | 78 comments I loved this book!!! As I got to the end I refused to read anymore because I didn't want the book to finish haha! It didn't last long tho as I had to find out lol xx

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Unsworth (rachelx1f618x1f48b) | 78 comments I've started the 2nd one but I just can't get into it, so I'm reading midnight betrayal by melinda Leigh and then I'll go back to it and try again as I've heard the 2nds better than the 1st? Xx

message 5: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 172 comments was the second better than the 1st? By the end of the first one I was having trouble following...I'm trying to decide if I should continue.

message 6: by Joseph (last edited Jul 07, 2015 07:56PM) (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 8 comments I enjoyed the first and second books, gave them both 4 stars, but I haven't been able to get through the last one. I gave up on it for now, maybe I'll try it again someday.