Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Maximum Ride (Fallen Catalyst and HarpyAshe 3)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,270 (4270 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Yay! Thanks for making the thread.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments ^^ Yeah. I’m cool with all that stuff being similar.

Ooh. I don’t know. I like all those options. Do you have a preference towards any of them?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments :)

Okay. That sounds good to me.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I don’t have a preference, having either her or like her second in command (fang) is good with me. Which do you prefer having?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. :)

Hmm. Maybe an older pair around 15-17 and then two younger ones that they have to take care of?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I can have 3 or 4 too. I just realized I misread your previous thing as thinking 4 in total, not that you had 4 characters. Sorry about that.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. That age range sounds good to me. I’ll make mine around the same ages probably.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments

Name Hailey

Date of Birth: Unknown
Time of Birth: Unknown
Location of Birth: Unknown, but probably somewhere in California since that's where the school is at

Language(s): Understands English, Spanish, French, Korean, Japanese and Chinese, but can only fluently speak English

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Position? Submissive
Virgin? Yes

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/312747223
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Blue
//Height// 5'5
//Weight// 110 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale

Scars?? Many along her body from her time at the School.
Freckles?? Yes, some across her nose and on her shoulders.
Distinctive Markings?? None.
Birth Marks?? None.

Wings
https://weheartit.com/entry/312748238

Personality
*Blunt
*Motherly
*Loyal
*Determined
*Not easy to break down, but when she does, it's pretty bad
*Cautious around people she doesn't know
*Doesn't easily trust

Likes☺/Dislikes☻
☺Her flock
☺Reading
☺Running and flying
☺Mashed potatoes
☻Feeling/being chained down
☻Small spaces
☻When she breaks down since she feels it makes her weak
☻The School, Erasers and Whitecoats

Name: Zar

Date of Birth: April 16
Location of Birth: The School in Death Valley, California

Language(s): English and is learning Russian (she has a Russian accent since that's what her parents were)

Sexuality: Doesn't pay a lot of attention to that stuff, so probably panseuxal
Virgin? No, but she doesn't like to discuss it....
Position? Submissive.

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/312747293We
//Hair Color// Blonde
//Eye Color// Right is green and her left eye is pale due to blindness
//Height// 4'11
//Weight//70 lbs
//Skin Tone// Sikinly pale

Scars?? Throughout her body from her time spent at the school, a large one going horizontally up her left eye though.
Freckles?? Some here and there, but not many.
Distinctive Markings? Most people notice the scar on her eye right away.
Birth Marks? None.

Wings
https://weheartit.com/entry/312748684

Personality
*Jumpy, easy to scare
*Closed off from most people
*Only has a close connection with Hailey and Faye
*Loyal to those she's close with/spends the most time with (The Flock)
*Likes to be told jokes and laugh

Likes☺/Dislikes☻
☺Being alone
☺Being in small spaces cause she feels safer
☺Ice cream
☺Swimming
☻Being touched
☻Yelling/arguing
☻Being lied to or important secrets being kept from her
☻Chocolate

Name Hunt

Date of Birth: Unknown
Location of Birth: Unknown, maybe in California? He feels is was somewhere else though...

Language(s): English

Sexuality: Homosexual
Position? Versatile.
Virgin? Yes.

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/312747351
//Hair Color// Brown
//Eye Color// Light brown
//Height// 6'0
//Weight// 120lbs
//Skin Tone// Caramel color

Scars?? Here and there, but nothing extraordinary.
Freckles?? None really.
Distinctive Markings? None.
Birth Marks? One his shoulder, there a patch of skin that is white.

Wings
https://weheartit.com/entry/312748976

Personality
*Playful
*Loyal
*Protective in a big brother sorta way
*The most friendly out of them all
*Open to try new things
*Secretive about his own personal life

Likes☺/Dislikes☻
☺Sweets
☺Singing
☺Animals (cats, dogs, turtles, snakes, etc)
☺Peanut butter
☻Being told he's weak
☻Bullies/bossy people/those who hurt others
☻Swimming
☻The feelings that he's missing something all the time....

Name: Victor

Date of Birth: May 11
Location of Birth: New York, New York

Language(s): English

Position? He's 11 years old, let's not think too much about that, shall we?
Virgin? Again, 11. Not the time to have this conversation!

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/312747411
//Hair Color// Blonde
//Eye Color// Hazel
//Height// 4'6
//Weight// 60 lbs
//Skin Tone// Slightly tan

Scars? Here and there, there are a lot of patches on his leg where it looked like his skin was grafted off...
Freckles?? Yes, on his shoulders and arms.
Distinctive Markings? None.
Birth Marks?? None.

Wings
https://weheartit.com/entry/312748992

Personality
*Shy
*Caring
*Acts like a tough guy, but is pretty scared deep down
*Lashes out when feels overwhelmed or pressured
*Understanding

Likes☺/Dislikes☻
☺Being around people he's use to
☺Flying
☺Singing/Dancing
☺Pretty much all food
☻Failing at anything really
☻Being small, he wants to get bigger so he can help more
☻His wings feeling/being restricted
☻His parents, his real parents

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Oooh. I like all of them. I’ll get mine up soon. I’m on mobile so I’ll likely just fill in the basics for now and then edit it in a bit.

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Jun 24, 2018 11:53AM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Name: Nick

Languages: English

Virgin?: Yes

Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e6/d4/38/e6...
Hair: brown
Eyes: green
Height: 6’ 3"
Weight: 135 lbs
Wings:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e5/47/44/e5...
Scars/Marks:
Rough/obvious scar on neck just below jaw on left side, others from life at the school

Personality:
*Observant
*Protective
*A bit more social
*Guarded

———————————

Name: Faye

Sexuality: unsure
Virgin?: A little young to ask that, don't ya think?

Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a6/1d/e4/a6...
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: brown
Height: 5'
Weight: 95 lbs
Wings:
https://photorena.com/photos/images/g...
Scars/Marks:
Various ones from the school

Personality:
*Kind
*Very close with Zar
*Wary of people

———————————

Name: Ace

Sexuality: bisexual
Virgin?: yes

Appearance:
https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2017/3/676157...
Hair: red
Eyes: hazel
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 100 lbs
Wings:
https://www.australiazoo.com.au/our-a...
(the bird dna he was given had a bit of macaw mixed with some other bird, leading to the odd color of his wings)
Scars/Marks:
Stuff from the school

Personality:
*playful
*open-book/open-minded
*dorky
*joker

————————————

Name: Cass

Sexuality: who cares at ten?
Virgin?: again, she's only 10

Appearance:
https://d2gg9evh47fn9z.cloudfront.net...
Hair: platinum blonde
Eyes: blue
Height: 4' 5"
Weight: 56 lbs
Wings:
https://files.allaboutbirds.net/wp-co...
Scars/Marks:
Not much that stands out

Personality:
*innocent
*jumpy
*curious

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. They're finally done. :)

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Thanks! ^^ I like yours too. Just a heads up, I’m at work for the next 5 hrs So replies will be slow.

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hahaha, I just got home from work like 20 minutes ago so good timing. ^^
It’s all good. Enjoy your dinner. I’m gonna go get snacks since it’s like 10:20 ish. A little late for dinner.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Lol. Water sucks like that sometimes. Making pasta I’m guessing?

Ooh. Maybe two get kidnapped? Which two though?

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments :) that’s so weird; That’s what I ate last night for dinner.

Okay. Zara and then Ace or Faye?

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Haha, yeah. Just an odd coincidence I suppose.

Alright. That sounds good to me. ^^

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments :)

Sure! Maybe zar and ace are outside and that’s how they get grabbed?

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sounds good to me

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Awesome sauce!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Faye, can you run and tell Zar and Ace that lunch is gonna be ready soon?" Hailey asked the girl as she inspected the finger that she just burnt. You'd think making grilled cheese sandwiches would be easy, right? Well no, Hailey still managed to hurt herself in some way, shape or form. Being more careful this time, she took the finished one off and set it on a plate before adding another one on the pan to cook it.

"I still think you should have let Zar do it," Hunt said from his spot on the couch, sticking his tongue out as he battled a boss on his Mario game, pressing the buttons on his Game Boy quickly.

"Well Zar wanted to do yard work today," Hailey retorted with a frown, flipping the sandwich carefullt,"Besides I only nuked two of them....And it wasn't my fault, you guys were distracting me."

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Nick helped Hailey as he cooked. He set up all the sandwiches so Hailey just had to cook them before cleaning off and cutting up a bunch of fruit for them. He put it all in a large bowl rather than trying to sort it out by who wanted/liked what. He glanced at Hailey often to check on her since he knew she couldn’t cook all that well.

Cass sat in the chair beside Hunt as he played. She watched the game curiously but stayed quiet, not wanting to interrupt his focus or screw him up.

Faye nodded. “Yeah. I can do that.” She answered, getting up. She walked to the door to stick her head out and call for them. She did so and got no response from Ace or Zar. Faye frowned and went outside, looking for them. She froze slightly when she didn’t see them. She called out for them again before glancing back at the house. “Nick?!” She called out for him to come help her look for them and make sure she hadn’t just missed them somehow

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hailey had just finished another one and was grabbing another when she heard Faye call from outside. She sent a quick glance over to Nick before she turned off the stove and went outside, looking at Faye.
"What's wrong? Did they wander off?" she asked, looking around the sky to see if they might have just went for a fly.

Victor looked up from his spot on in the living room, though continued to play with his legos. When he heard a thump down the hallway, he looked up though, glancing at Cass and Hunt. Neither of them seemed to notice. Deciding to check it out anyways, he headed down the hallway in their house slowly, listening. He was hearing a lot of....creaking?

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Nick set down the knife he was using but stopped himself when Hailey went out instead. He heard the noise down the hall after a moment and went to check it out. He glanced at Victor. “You hear it too?” He asked, making sure before moving in front of him.

Faye looked around again to double check. “They’re Not out here. And they wouldn’t fly off without giving someone a heads up. I don’t see them anywhere.” She said quickly before moving to walk around the house. She was close with zar and was a bit protective of the more timid girl.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments "That's is really weird. Maybe they....saw something?" Hailey said as she continued to look around the sky, thinking that was the only possible place they could have gone was up really. She put her hand in front of her eyes to shield them a bit from the sun.

Victor looked at Nick when he followed him and nodded, scared, but he was doing his best not to show it.
"Yeah, I dunno what it is..," he said as he continued to walk. He was glancing into their rooms as they passed but right as they were about to make the corner to where Hailey and Cass's rooms were, the window next to him broke, as well as a lot of the wall, and there were 3 Erasers standing there grinning at them. Victor screamed when he saw them and one of them grabbed his arm with their huge hand.

Hailey heard the crash and a scream, knowing it had been Victor.
"Vic!" she called out in terror as she bolted back into the house, seeing Hunt get on his feet as well.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Faye nodded. “Maybe.” She walked around The house to check and make sure they weren’t out there. She saw three erasers head for the other side of the house and bit her lip. She pressed herself close to the house and moved silently, hearing a few more erasers out there. Maybe they’d knocked zar out. She had to check at least.

Nick nodded and walked beside him. He knew he was probably afraid but wouldn’t point it out, wanting to let him try and hide it. Besides, he’d be right there to help protect him. He jumped slightly at the loud crash of the erasers taking out the window and wall but as soon as they’d grabbed ahold of Victor, he focused and attacked them, not bothering to get a weapon. He went for the one that had grabbed Victor first.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments "Nick! Help!" Victor screamed as the Eraser tried to drag him out of the house, though he was fighting back too. Kicking and digging his nails into the man's large arms. It didn't seem to be doing much though. When Nick attacked him, he passed the screaming kid off to another Eraser, who took him.

Hailey got there just as they were passing him off to another. She bolted, running as fast as she could to grab him, but they were already taking him around the house.
"Son of a bitch!" she cursed, turning to go after him, but the last Eraser grabbed her,"Get off of me!" She quickly turned and nailed him in the face, anger and hatred in her eyes as she kicked at him to get away so she could get Victor. How did they even find them!? It had been 2 years since they had escaped the School! So why now?!

Hunt also joined in the fight, ramming into the one that had a grip on Hailey, making him let her go. Quickly, she ran back the way she came, coming to a stop when she was outside and scanned the area for Victor and the Erasers.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Faye spotted two figures laying on the ground in the grass but couldn’t quite tell who they were and she couldn’t get closer. She moved and listened, attacking the eraser that was dragging Victor as soon as they came out of the house. She caught them off guard and they loosened their grip on Victor enough to give him a chance to pull himself away.

Nick fought back hard against the erasers in the house, not caring that he was fighting two at first until hunt joined in on handling the other one. He fought closely with Hunt, them working together to try and take down the two erasers.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Victor was struggling against the Eraser as much as he could, tears brimming in his eyes. When Faye attacked them though, he quickly pulled away, breathing heavily.

Hailey saw him and quickly went over, helping him up and pushing him behind her. Getting closer to the Eraser, she threw in a couple of quick punches and then a kick, sending him over to edge of the cliff, since they did live on one. Breathing heavily, she looked down, seeing two figures that looked like they might be Zar and Ace down near a truck.
"Where's Cass?" she asked Faye, not having seen the girl since she ran into the house.

Hunt groaned as the Eraser he was fighting managed to get him in the side with his claws, knowing he was bleeding. A lot. But he wasn't gonna give up. He let out a roar of anger as he punched and kicked as hard as he could, but he was getting tired. The Erasers, however, seemed to be just getting started.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Once Hailey had handled the eraser, Faye moved and put her arms around Victor gently. “You’re Okay. We got you.” She promised to help calm him down. She glanced back to Hailey. “Hiding. As we taught her.” She answered. Cass was the youngest of the flock and nick was just starting to teach her how to fight so she’d been told to hide if they were ever attacked, just in case.

Nick fought back roughly, getting beat up a bit in the process and the erasers getting some pretty deep cuts on him. He jumped and shoved the one he was fighting back out through the hole in the wall, continuing to swing and kick at him as he fought his way towards the cliff edge. “Hailey! Help Hunt!” He called out to her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hailey heard Nick call him from inside the house, looking down where she thought she saw Zar and Ace. She needed to go get them...But Hunt was in trouble too. Biting her lip, she looked at Faye.
"I'm gonna send Hunt out here with you. I need the two of you to go and get them, okay? Victor, I need you to go in the house and hide," she decided.

"But Hailey!" the boy began to protest, but she held her hand up.

"They already tried to snag you, I'm not gonna risk another one of us being taken. So I just need you to listen to me," she said, waiting for some sign he understood.

Which he did, he gave a nod and ran off to a secret passage they had very well hidden next to the house that was likely where Cass may have gone. He unlocked it and quickly climbed in, closing it behind him.

Hailey ran back into the house where Hunt was currently in a headlock by the Eraser. She grabbed Hunt and yanked him out of it's arms, kicking him right where it counts, which distracted him for a moment.
"Hunt I need you to go help Faye!" she said to the boy as she started attacking the Eraser.

Hunt was coughing and bleeding a bit, but he nodded and ran out to where the girl was.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Nick kept fighting the bigger eraser. It was taking a lot out of him but he was able to get them near the cliffs. At which point, he kicked them roughly to knock them over the edge. He watched them fall before scanning down below and spotting She figures. “You two can do this. If you can’t get out with them then don’t. We’ll get them some other way. I’ll be down to help in just a moment.” Nick assured before rushing off back into the house to help Hailey with the last eraser.

Faye stayed out of nick’s way as he fought off the last one. She glanced at hunt and bit her lip before heading towards the cliff so they could jump down towards the truck below and get the rest of their flock back. The erasers began loading Ace and Zar inside, picking them up and tossing them into the truck almost like they were just a sack of flour.

As soon as the fighting had started, cass had hidden in the passageway next to the house but she stayed near the door until she heard someone opening it. She moved out of sight and listened for who it was.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hunt spit some blood out onto the ground, looking to see what was going on. He didn't know they were being taken after all. But when he saw it, his eyes widened.
"Oh no no no!" he shook his head, taking a few steps away from the cliff. He got a running start and jumped off, extending his wings and shooting down to quickly help them. There were a lot of Erasers down there, but he wasn't gonna let them take them!

Hailey was holding her own against the one Eraser, resorting to use anything she could. Even smashing a lamp against it's head. She was doing good, until it gave her a good uppercut to the face. That was really painful. He then pushed her roughly against the wall, making her cry out and fall to the floor, momentarily dazed.

"Cass? Are you down here?" Victor asked, waiting for his eyes to adjust in the small room to see if the younger girl was here.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Faye swore at the sight. If they were in a vehicle, there was no way they could get them out without being attacked or grabbed too. She took a running start and dove down after hunt, opening her wings a bit late. “There’s no way we can get to them hunt. It’s a death trap.” She told him quickly, hoping he’d listen to her.

Nick quickly came back into the house and jumped at the eraser as soon as they’d let go of Hailey from slamming her into the wall. He kicked him in the crotch and slammed him against the wall, wanting to get him knocked out as soon as possible.

Cass heard victors voice and quietly came over. “Where are the others? Are they okay? What’s happening? Are they okay?” She rambled out quickly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hunt looked over at her when she said that, shaking his head.
"I don't care! We can't just let them get taken! You know where they'll take them!" he said, shaking his head,"If we need to fight, we'll fight as hard as we can!"

Hailey looked up as Nick came to help, seeing him nail the Eraser right in the jewels. Looking around, she grabbed the baseball bat that had fallen out of Hunt's room through all the commotion and stood up. She whacked the Eraser right against the against the head with it once, twice, then a third time before the guy dropped to the ground, unconscious. Hailey panted and touched her head where there was sure to be a knot, her tank top and jeans ripped and stained with spots of blood.

"They're fighting. Zar and Ace are in trouble, they're helping them. The Erasers, they tried to take me so Hailey told me to hide," Victor explained to the girl, sighing heavily. He hated hiding, hated being weak.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Even with all of us. There’s no way we’ll win. They’ll grab us and then the others have even a smaller chance of getting us out Hunt. Please. Trust me on this. Zar is down there and I could get her out, I would. But we’re just gonna get killed or caught too if we do this.” Faye pleaded with him. She didn’t want to leave Zar to them but she knew that they had to go about this logically if they were gonna get them back alive.

Nick was definitely a bit beaten up but the dark clothes hid the blood pretty well. He moved and picked up the eraser and carried them outside. At which point, he dragged them to the cliff edge and kicked them off. He scanned down below and bit his lip when he couldn’t see Zar and Ace on the ground anymore but he did see Faye and Hunt. He dove down to join them, opening his wings up.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Cass bit her lip and nodded. “Okay.” She moved and hugged him gently, clearly afraid. She hadn’t been exposed to as much fighting and didn’t remember what she had seen which was probably for the best.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hunt listened to her words and chewed on his lip, seeing them beginning to drive off with the truck. They would just need to slow them down enough to get them out and then they could all run away. He was thinking about what to do when he heard a noise, furrowing his eyebrows. Up ahead, he could see a helicopter dropping down into a clearing in the woods, the truck going in that direction. Were they planning on transferring Zar and Ace there? Hearing someone behind him, he looked to see Nick, then Hailey close behind him.
"Hailey, Zar and Ace are in the car and there's a helicopter over there," he said, pointing.

Hailey, rubbing a hurt spot on her arm, looked, seeing it as well. She looked over to Nick, who was pretty much always thinking the same way she was. Should they try to get Ace and Zar when they did the transfer from the truck to the helicopter? She didn't see it working any other way unless they wanted to try and fight a dozen Erasers. It was hard just to take down 3.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Nick looked at the helicopter he saw approaching nearby and thought it through for a moment. “Theres too many of them and not enough of us. We won’t be able to do it. There’s too many chances of us getting grabbed too. So I’ll follow the helicopter and figure out which facility they were taken too. You guys go home, get patched up and I’ll be in touch soon and we’ll make a game plan from there.” He decided, glancing to Hailey. He wasn’t really asking permission, it was just more making sure that she didn’t have anything to add.

Faye bit her lip. “They could be killed in that time. Or they might be dead now!” She protested, worrying about Zar more than anything.

Nick shook his head. “No. They won’t. They like having us alive. It’s our biggest advantage..” he assured quietly.

Cass hugged Victor tightly and held onto him. She was afraid for the others and what might be happening to them but knew she couldn’t help. She didn’t know how to fight and had barely even seen an eraser

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hailey listened to his words, biting his lip. She didn't wanna do that! They had a chance to get them right then and there and she wanted to take it so badly. They could do it if they just worked together! She looked between everyone and sighed a bit, trying to think.
"Nick that's a waste of time. We already know where they're going. They're taking them to the School," she said with a heavy sigh, watching as the truck got closer to the helicopter,"We know it's somewhere in Death Valley, we can find it if we need to. Even if they're not gonna kill them, we can't let them get taken back there. We barely got out the first time."

"Exactly! Which is why we need to go and help them now! I don't even know why we're still hovering here thinking about it!" Hunt said, trying to fly off towards it, but Hailey stopped him.

"Not so fast buccaneer," she said, looking over at Nick,"Let me go down there, distract them, and you guys get Zar and Ace outta there."

Victor looked at Cass when he was hugged, blinking a few times, but he did hug back. He was scared and he knew she was afraid too. He smoothed a hand through her hair a bit as they stood there, just waiting. He hated waiting...

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Nick glared at her. “And you’re just gonna get us all killed or taken back there Hailey. With the four of us, we struggled to fight off three erasers. There’s over twenty down there.. if you all wanna run off and get yourselves killed or taken, have at it. I’m not gonna risk that though. If we’re all captured, cass and Vic are easy targets and the chances of us all escaping again are slim cause they’ll keep us separate and locked up tight. We have a much better chance of six of us breaking in to get two back than 6 trying to break out.” He argued in a low voice. He didn’t want to risk all of them but if they all wanted to fight; he’d know he’d have to as well, having to be protective over his flock.

Faye fidgeted in the air. They both had good points on what to do. She didn’t know who to listen to though. Nick was right that they wouldn’t be able to all get out of the school but how could they just let two of their own be taken.

Cass took a deep breath and held onto him. “It got quiet out there. What’s taking so long?” She asked him faintly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hailey listened to his words and frowned heavily at them, looking between everyone. She knew this could work, but Nick had good points as well. Sighing heavily, she nodded.
"Fine. I'll go down there and do what I can then. You get everyone to that cave we found, 3 miles out. If I'm not there in an hour, Nick's in charge," she said, looking down at the truck and helicopter.

"But Hailey!" Hunt started, but she raised her hand.

"No more arguing, there's no more time," she replied, not looking at them before she started down.

"You could die!" Hunt called back, worry in his voice.

Hailey didn't stop though. She knew she could, but she was willing to risk herself to try and save her flock members. Besides, she wasn't gonna go down without a fight.

"I don't know," Victor replied, biting his lower lip as he tried to listen.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Nick swore and dove down right after Hailey. He grabbed her a bit roughly, slowing them down. “You’re not doing this. You’re just gonna get yourself killed. I want to go get them just as much as you do but this is not the way.” He told her. “We know the school. We can get to them a lot easier there than we can when it’s just two of us against twenty some erasers.” He held her tightly.

Faye watched them worriedly. She grabbed hunts arm gently. “We gotta get the other two and get to the cave so we can get you patched up. They’ll be there soon..” she assured him. “Trust me please..” she said gently, looking him over. She did better when she was focused on taking care of someone else than worrying about what all was going on.

Cass kept listening, holding onto him. “They’ll be back soon..” she assured, mainly to herself.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hunt watched as Nick went down too, wanting to follow. But he listened to Faye's words and thought about the younger kids, biting his bottom lip. He gave her a nod and hurried off back towards the house to gather them up.

"Dammit Nick, let me go. I'm trying to do something right, I know I can," Hailey replied to him with a shake of her head, looking down. The truck had stopped."I need to get down there now, before it's too late. Take the kids and go!"

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Faye followed after him. “You get the kids, I’ll grab our bags..” she decided, flying back to the house with him. They did keep a decent amount of stuff hidden in the cave; including food, clothes and emergency supplies for all of them. But they always kept a bag packed in the house too for each of them that had essentials and other important possessions in case they had to leave in a hurry. Faye quickly closed her wings and went in the house. She grabbed some of the things that the others had left out, stuffing it in their bags as she grabbed them.

Nick held tight to her. “No. You are not going down there to get yourself killed or taken too. We are gonna do this the smart way and go back and take care of our kids. We’ll head to the school and break them out as soon as we can but we’re gonna need all of us to do that..” he told her. He wanted to go after their kids and keep the flock together but wasn’t about to let them get killed to do it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hunt nodded at her words and folded his wings in when he hit the ground, going to where the entrance was to the little hiding hole. He unlocked it and peaked inside, looking around.
"Victor, Cass, come on guys!" he called down.

Victor, who did move back further to hide, came out with Cass. He nodded and helped her climb out before getting out himself.
"Did you get them?" he asked.

Hunt looked at him and sighed, shaking his head.
"We need to go," he said, heading into the house to help Faye.

Hailey looked at him, panting as she looked between him and Zar and Ace. She watched as they were carried over to the copper and thrown in. She still had time to go down there. But....She looked at them for a moment longer, not wanting to let them go back to that place. But....she couldn't do anything. She whimpered softly and ripped out of Nick's grip, sending him a small glare before flying back to the house so gather everyone up.
"Cass, Victor! Up and away, come on guys!" she yelled, seeing them down there looking at the house,"We gotta move!"

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Faye grabbed a few of their backpacks, setting the others in the hall so Hunt could grab them and help her get everything. She worked through the house quickly. She and Hunt got everyone’s backpacks, letting cass take her own and Vic’s. She took three and Hunt took the other three before they headed out of the house.

Cass frowned at hunt’s answer. She followed him up into the house, grabbing hers and Vic’s bag. She came back out and handed victors bag over to him before putting hers on and opening her wings to take off and follow Hailey.

Nick sighed and watched the chopper for a moment longer before flying back up to the house with the others. “I’ll follow just behind, Hailey. Make sure we aren’t being followed.” He told her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hunt took his bags before going out of the house with Faye, seeing Hailey and Nick up there. He heard the order to do an up and away so he put on his backpack and snapped his wings open, up in the air quickly. He noticed that some Erasers were climbing a ladder up to their house.
"Guys! Watch out!" he called, going up more.

Victor was just putting on his backpack when Hunt called down to them. He quickly shot up as well.

Hailey barely answered Nick, just a slight nod in his direction. She looked and saw the Erasers, cursing.
"Scatter, go go go!" she called, rising up just as an Eraser brushed her foot with his claws. Then they pulled out guns and she ushered everyone even quicker. They were all very good dodgers and quicker than bullets. So it wasn't the worst.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Faye did the same, following just behind him she carried nicks and ace’s backpacks with her own resting on her back. Hunt had Zar’s and Hailey’s with him. She flew up high quickly, getting some distance between the others as they headed to the caves.

Cass shot up Beside Victor, staying close to him as they flew. She looked around worriedly, scared of what could happen.

Nick barely jumped off the ground before an eraser grabbed him and yanked him back down. He kicked and fought them off before launching himself back into the sky. He stayed a ways behind the others, determined to protect them and keep the erasers focused on him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hailey saw when an Eraser grabbed Nick and, even though she was still angry at him, she went back down in case he needed help. Which he didn't, he managed to get outta there just before she got to him. Good. She simply helped him up before shooting off ahead of him, getting in front of everyone else as well. She glanced back once at the house they would probably never be able to go back to, sighing heavily. Going to Hunt, he took her backpack from him and put it on, looking around for the cave which they got to rather quickly.

"What are we gonna do about Zar and Ace?" Vince asked when they landed, certain they weren't gonna leave them behind.

"Well...a few of us are gonna go in, quietly," Hailey decided was probably the best idea. There was a place there, the Birdcage the school called it. It was where the flock practiced flying around as well as any other mutant that had wings. They once had hoped they could escape there, but made other plans last minute. With any luck, Zar and Ace would have some time in there and they would be able to swoop in, cut the bars and get them out.

"Well whose gonna go?" Hunt asked, anxious to get them outta there.

Hailey bit her lip as she thought about it, looking over at Nick. She didn't want Vince going or Cass, they were too young. But she also wanted someone behind to watch them...

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Faye landed in the cave and set the bags down off to the side. She went and grabbed some supplies for Hunt to patch him up. She didn’t say anything, listening as they talked.

Cass landed and closed her wings. She sat down out of the way and listened to them talk, biting her lip. “We gotta do it soon..” She Mumbled faintly.

Nick landed a couple minutes after them and ran a hand through his hair. “We will do it soon. And it’ll be Hunt, Hailey and myself. Faye will stay with cass and Victor to keep them safe until we return..” he said before coming over to hunt. “We gotta get you patched up. You’re bleeding all over..” he said gently. He wanted it to be them because for one, they were the oldest. They were more skilled fighters and they knew the school better.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Hailey nodded to his words, thinking that was a good idea. She just hoped Faye would be alright with it...She knew how attached she was to Zar after all. Looking over at Cass, she moved over and ran a finger through her hair.

"Yeah I'm well aware of that fact," Hunt said to Nick in a slightly annoyed tone. He touched his nose where it was bleeding, wincing a bit. Good thing they healed fast. He opened the first aid kit that they had and took a rag, pretty it against his nose."So do you guys remember how to get there?"

"Yeah, for the most part. Hailey said, looking out of the cave,"On the way there we'll swing by the house, I'll sneak in and grab a map and anything else we might need."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86