Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Reviewer!-will review books of any genre and post on my blog and goodreads!

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

http://reviewspagebypaige.wordpress.com

let me know if you are interested in a review,

Paige

message 2: by Mia (new)

Mia Searles (The Muses Circle) (themusescircle) | 6 comments Paige wrote: "Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

http://reviews..."

Hi Paige!

Would you be willing to review Womb of the New World by Mira Noire? It is a sci-fi dark erotic novella (55+ pages). I am in need of more reviewers for the blog tour. If interested, you can go to the event page and click on the sign up button to fill out for form here: http://indiesage.com/tour-womb-of-the...

Let me know if you have any questions! You can email me here: indiesagepr@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Mia

photo WomboftheNewWorldBanner_zps5635cf7f.jpg

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lyles (gobbledygook) | 28 comments I'm always looking for reviewers. My book is called Horseshoes and Hand Grenades (Nina Garnet book 1) by Amanda Lyles . Let me know if you are interested in reading it.

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments Mia wrote: "Paige wrote: "Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

..."

Hello Mia! Sure Id be happy to review it! Send me a PM so we can work details

Best,
Paige

message 5: by Dante (new)

Dante Craddock (DanteCraddock) | 123 comments I would like you to review my first novel, A Love Beyond Time (Power of Love Quartet, #1) by Dante Craddock A Love Beyond Time. It was published on May 16th by Fountain Blue Publishing. It is a romance novel with a paranormal twist. Here is a bit about the novel:

A Love Beyond Time Book One: Power of Love Quartet
By Dante Craddock

True Love Makes Anything Possible.
It is the most powerful of all emotions, through its power even time can be transcended.

Ashley Brannock has always thought she was just an ordinary woman, like so many others. She has a loving boyfriend. A great job. She has everything she could have ever wanted. But she has always felt that something was missing. She’s never quite been able to pin down what it is. All she knows is that it’s been there her whole life.

Then the dream begins, throwing her life into total chaos. She must now find the answers to the dream. Why her? What is it showing her? The answers will open a whole new view of the world to her. This new view will reveal to her that love can go beyond time.

When two people fall in love they create a magic that is all their own. This magic has incredible power.

For more information about the book and to see what others have said about it you can check out my website listed below.

The novel is available for review in nearly all of the digital formats, including Mobi (Kindle format), Nook, iBook or PDF format. If you are interested in doing a review contact me and I will have a copy of the novel forwarded to you by my publisher in the format you desire.

Email: dantecraddockauthor@hotmail.com

Website.
http://www.dantecraddockauthor.com/
Facebook Author page.
https://www.facebook.com/DanteCraddoc...
Goodreads Author page.
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...
Twitter
https://twitter.com/DanteCraddock

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Dante Craddock

message 6: by A.S. (new)

A.S. Johnson (author_a_s_johnson) | 85 comments HI. I have my YA/Teen novel up for review. Anyone can download a FREE copy on Amazon until Aug. 4, 2014.
I'd Appreciate any and all feedback/reviews.

Neria (The Future Demon Huntress, #1) by A.S. Johnson
The Amazon link is:
http://www.amazon.com/Neria-Future-De...

If you have any issues with downloading it, please let me know directly to via Goodreads message.

This is my updated version, the mild sex scene that had occurred in the later part of the novel was removed in order to keep it YA/teen friendly.

I also love to read so if anyone has a novel they'd like me to read/review, again message me and I'll add it. (pdf format preferred, I use the Kindle app for windows 8.)

Thank you for your time and best wishes to all,
~A.S. Johnson, author

message 7: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Suzanne (andrewsuzanne) | 5 comments Hey Paige! I'm looking for reviews for my Fantasy/Sci-Fi book,

The Towers of Adrala Book One, Part One Saranoda by Andrew Suzanne

It's available for free in all digital formats at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Thanks for taking the time to put the spotlight on undiscovered authors!

message 8: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Compton (RSCompton) | 1 comments Hey Paige. I am looking for reviews for my fantasy book The Legends of Demetria: Book I
The Legends of Demetria Book I by R. S. Compton
If are interested please let me know thank you

message 9: by Constance (new)

Constance Walker (constancewalker) Paige wrote: "Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

Paige wrote: "Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

Hello, Paige,

Would you like to review my paranormal romance, IN TIME? This is the blurb:
In Time by Constance Walker

Genre: Paranormal romance
Buy Links:
Amazon / Barnes&Noble

Publisher:
Winter’s Eve Books

BLURB:

It never occurred to Allie Winters that there was something different about Evermore—the small town that she was forced to spend five days in because her car had to be fixed. Yes, it was quaint and yes, it seemed maddeningly out of step with the current times, but it was nevertheless like all those other “remember when” towns she had visited—people in different era clothing, out-of-date music playing on the radio, roads that were only semi-standard and no modern conveniences to be seen or heard. In other words, just another tourist trap.

But was it? The clues were always there for Allie but in the beginning she misreads them and thinks she has come upon yet another “restored” town that Americans like to visit during summer vacations. When she finally understands that by some strange trick of fate she has actually entered a time warp – it’s only August, 1941, in Evermore – it’s too late for her to just leave for she has already fallen in love with the editor of the town’s weekly newspaper. Noah Wilson, in the course of only a few days, has won her heart in a thousand small ways – from his low-key acceptance of life to his extraordinarily old-fashioned ways of loving her.

IN TIME is a love story of two people who, through some “window in time” are able to meet, get to know each other, fall in love and then understand that that love—though they don’t know how—will be bound forever and ever throughout eternity."

I can send you a MOBI or PDF file.

Many thanks,

Constance Walker

message 10: by Tom (last edited Aug 02, 2014 12:39PM) (new)

Tom Hoffman | 5 comments Hi Paige -- I would be happy to send you a .mobi kindle file if you would like to review my book. You can look at the existing reviews and the blurb below to see if it's something you're interested in. Probably should read my bio to get a better idea of the book. Thanks for considering this.

The Eleventh Ring (Bartholomew the Adventurer #1) by Tom Hoffman

Here's the blurb:

VOTED FIRST PLACE ON LISTOPIA “BEST BOOKS WITH A GREEN RABBIT ON THE COVER”!!
"FANTASTIC! GENIUS! MUST READ!!" – my daughter Molly
The Eleventh Ring is a new full-length surreal metaphysical fantasy adventure novel chronicling the very strange world of Bartholomew Rabbit and his transformation from a sedate and naive country rabbit to Bartholomew the Adventurer, the most powerful shaper on the planet Earth. Set in the far distant future long after humans have vanished, this is a new world where rabbits and rodents have evolved to become the highest form of intelligence. Sooooo... if you like heroes, intrigue, evil kings with villainous schemes, talking trees with a thousand eyes, weird science, metaphysics, 10 foot tall robotic rabbits, infernal machines, dismal swamps, mystical islands, and the ever popular True Love – then this is the book for you. There is an underlying theme of uplifting nondenominational spirituality in The Eleventh Ring.

message 11: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments OKAY I think I have finally emailed everyone back!! email me at lostbookreviewer@yahoo.com for comments questions or concerns!

message 12: by Montgomery (last edited Aug 03, 2014 01:23PM) (new)

Montgomery Mahaffey | 64 comments Hi Paige,

I would love to have you review my novelette. Your insight in other reviews is valuable, not only for potential readers, but for us authors as well! Here is a brief description...if you like a good fantasy story with a twist, this is the book or you! Free to download on smashwords. I can also send you the paperback full copy, if you prefer reading on the page.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Seven years of silent treatment brings the young woman to the edge of despair. Her father, the illustrious Patron, has refused to speak to her since she was thirteen, and everyone in the village follows his rule. One day, the girl realizes her twentieth birthday has passed, and she is now the age when she would enter society as a Woman – if only she wasn't an outcast. Knowing her life will never get better, the girl decides to end the aching silence within her in the depths of a violent river. Just before plunging into the icy water, a voice behind her utters, “There is a better way.” The Sorcerer of the Caverns stands at the bank, holding a promise. He has the power to end her ostracism, but as the girl knows, a change of destiny this drastic must claim a fair price.

Don't hesitate to email me with any questions or review requests of your own!

Best,

MM info@freeflyingpress.com

message 13: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments just sent you an email!

message 14: by J.R. (new)

J.R. (jorichardson) Would love to add my book into the hat if you're interested, Paige.

It's a paranormal/mystery/romance debut novel.

Cursed be the Wicked
Summary:
Cooper Shaw lives his life under a pen name and enjoys the anonymity it provides during his journeys across the globe as a seasoned writer for a travel magazine. When his job lands him in his hometown of Salem, Massachusetts to cover the famous Festival of the Dead, he soon realizes that he can’t stay invisible forever as he faces ghosts from a past he’s been trying to forget ever since he left.

The city holds nothing but bad memories for Coop until he meets a quirky young woman with an old soul and curious insights by the name of Finnley Pierce. While she acts as his tour guide through a town he thought he knew, Finn helps him unearth the truth of his childhood and might even begin to open up his heart.

By unraveling the mystery of his father’s murder, Coop may finally accept who he is, where he came from, and perhaps even realize what he wants for his future.

If you'd like to read it, give me a shout at fictionfreakfl95@yahoo.com. I can send you an ecopy at any time.

Thank you so much. :)

Jo

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa ownsbey (melissaownsbey) | 9 comments i am melissa and i need books to review
please let me review your books
message me here
or at my rmail which is melissaownsbey@gmail.com
i just need books in paper or hard back form
thanks

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate Whitaker | 10 comments Hey Paige! I'm trying to get the word out about my book, Uncommon Animals Uncommon Animals: Omnibus Edition

message 17: by Iscah (new)

Iscah Iscah Paige, I've e-mailed you, but these are my books...

Seventh Night & Before the Fairytale: The Girl With No Name

message 18: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments Iscah wrote: "Paige, I've e-mailed you, but these are my books...

Seventh Night & Before the Fairytale: The Girl With No Name"

Emailed you back!

message 19: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments J.R. wrote: "Would love to add my book into the hat if you're interested, Paige.

It's a paranormal/mystery/romance debut novel.

Cursed be the Wicked
Summary:
Cooper Shaw lives his life under a pen name and ..."

Emailed you back!

message 20: by Ayah (new)

Ayah (dystopiancitzn) Amanda wrote: "I'm always looking for reviewers. My book is called Horseshoes and Hand Grenades (Nina Garnet book 1) by Amanda Lyles. Let me know if you are interested in reading it." I would love to review this if you have an extra copy. the plot sounds interesting !

message 21: by Kia (new)

Kia Carrington-Russell (kia_crystal) | 23 comments Hi Paige, I am very interested. I now have two of my Fantasy/ Romance/ Action books released since May this year and am looking to create some hype. My third book is released in October which I am very excited for. You can find both my books on Amazon and Goodreads- Possession Of My Soul: The Three Immortal Blades and Phantom Wolf by Kia Carrington-Russell.
I hope to talk soon with you. Kind regards, Kia

message 22: by Kia (new)

Kia Carrington-Russell (kia_crystal) | 23 comments Hi Paige, I am very interested. I now have two of my Fantasy/ Romance/ Action books released since May this year and am looking to create some hype. My third book is released in October which I am very excited for. You can find both my books on Amazon and Goodreads- Possession Of My Soul: The Three Immortal Blades and Phantom Wolf by Kia Carrington-Russell.
I hope to talk soon with you. Kind regards, Kia

message 23: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Brooke (jeromevbrooke) Paige - I need reviews for my The Carnal Sins Omnibus (Amazon) - its erotic SF&F - jeromevbrooke@yahoo.com - pdf (pen name - Kitti Katzz)

message 24: by Abhishek (new)

Abhishek Sinha | 4 comments I need reviews for my very first novel- The Muslim Prime Minister.

Amazon Link-http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00ML...

Its a fusion of contemporary romance and politics. Hope you like it...

message 25: by Ashley (new)

Ashley O'Melia (ashleyomelia) | 21 comments Hello! My new release will be out at the end of this month, and I would love to get some reviews going! You can check out The Wanderer's Guide to Dragon KeepingThe Wanderer's Guide to Dragon Keepingand let me know if it is something you're interested in. I can send you a Kindle version. Thanks!

message 26: by Arie (new)

Arie Farnam (ArieFarnam) | 56 comments Hi Paige, Melissa and other reviewers, I would be happy to send out review copies of my new releaseThe Soul and the Seed The Soul and the Seed (The Kyrennei #1) by Arie Farnam . It is categorized as contemporary fantasy / dystopia with high emotional intensity for older teens and adults. However if your list is already three miles long, could you simply add the title and email me at farnamarie (AT) yahoo (dot) com when you are within a few days of being able to start reading it. I can react quickly and send mobi, epub or theoretically pdf. I would be most grateful for honest reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and anywhere else you like to post. Thank you for considering it.

The story:

Aranka is a moderately normal teenager in a small Oregon town until those who hold true power in today's world decide she's a threat.

The commonly accepted image of the modern world is an illusion. A clandestine force usurps the desires and emotions of individuals, and those who won't conform must be crushed to preserve the appearance of free will. Aranka and a few others stand in the way, not because they are rebels, just because of the fluke in their genes. Those with power will stop at nothing to protect their supremacy. Aranka is kidnapped and forced to watch as her fellow prisoners are killed one by one. It's only a matter of time before it's her turn to die.

A diverse band of outlaws from every corner of the globe fight to rescue those in peril and to preserve their own inner freedom. Kenyen, a young doctor, infiltrates to the heart of the oppression but he can't stop the terror. He just wants to save one life. In the process he uncovers "the Seed," the first flicker of hope in a thousand years.

This is the first book in The Kyrennei Series - the tale of how the contemporary world IS the dystopia that so many fear.

"This one grabs you!" --Ember Smith

message 27: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 45 comments I would love for you to do a review for my book! Its free until midnight tonight! Its a PNR/UF

Fire and Fangs (Blood and Flames, #1) by Josephine McNabb

Amazon Uk - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fire-Fangs-Bl...

Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Fangs-Bloo...

If u have missed the freebie deadline then just send me an e-mail at jose91ire@gmail.com

Thank you :)

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brune | 33 comments Paige wrote: "Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

I don't know if you are still looking for material, but if you would be interested in a shifter secret agent urban fantasy, I have review copies of my novel, Cold Run, available in .mobi, .epub, and .pdf format.

Thanks! :D

Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Blurb: It's amazing how quickly a phone call can interrupt your life, even when you're a werewolf. Rick Keller hangs up from the unwanted call, but the shadowy organization he once belonged to doesn't take such an answer lightly. Waking up collared and caged by MONIKER is a quick way to learn retirement isn't always permanent. Death will be if he doesn't accept their assignment.

Keller and his new team follow a group of human traffickers on a thin trail across the globe. Their only hope is in a man who hasn't had much practice being a werewolf in a really long time, a sadistic agent who loves making dog jokes, and a beautiful operative who is better with guns than relationships.

If being forced back into service wasn't bad enough, he quickly discovers they have many new experiments to try out on their pet wolf. Even worse, MONIKER now isn't the only one who knows his secret.

Hopefully an old dog can learn some new tricks, especially if he wants to stay alive.

message 29: by Mark (new)

Mark Matthews (fantasywriter8) | 15 comments Paige wrote: "Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

Paige, I would love to send you a copy of my latest work. The Calling / Chronicles of the Careen Book One, is a YA fantasy novel that came out last week. Please contact if you have time. Markmatthewsbooks@gmail.com

message 30: by Scott (new)

Scott Zavoda (ScottZavoda) | 9 comments Need exposure; this is launch week! Will you please consider Alone at Midnight? The link is here:

http://www.amazon.com/Alone-Midnight-...

There are 7 stories in all. Not your typical blood and guts horror. Much more character driven. Following each story is my own personal story from each one, why I wrote it, and how the idea came about. That seems to be liked quite a bit with the few reviews I have already.

I'd be happy to do a Q & A on your blog as well if you would like that.

Just opened a fb page, too. Need some fans :)
https://www.facebook.com/ScottZavoda....

Thanks!

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy (amyvansant) Love for you to consider my urban/contemporary fantasy novel, Angeli! It is a lot of fun, with just enough dark and mysterious to keep you guessing (oh, and a touch of romance, of course!)

Angeli - The Pirate, the Angel & the Irishman

Anything else I can do to help just let me know!

Amy

message 32: by Christina (new)

Christina Barr | 5 comments Paige wrote: "Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

Hi Paige. I know you got bombarded with other requests, but I'd love some reviews as well. I've got five titles out. You can visit my author profile and let me know which ones you're interested in.

message 33: by Abhishek (new)

Abhishek Sinha | 4 comments Paige wrote: "Willing to review any books! I am looking for undiscovered authors or authors who are looking to build hype for their books! I post all reviews on goodreads and my book review blog

Hi

I just completed my maiden novel and eagerly need some reviews on that. I shall be grateful to you if you review my work. This is my link to Amazon-http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00ML...
I need your email id or address of any other site/blog to send you a copy of my novel.

Regards
Abhishek

message 34: by Adam (new)

Adam Bolander | 34 comments Hey there! If you're not swamped with requests yet, I'd love it if you'd read and review the first book in my trilogy, The Slayer and the Sphinx. It is a young adult urban fantasy, similar to Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. I'l provide you a free e-copy of your choice, if you accept. I would also be willing to provide the second and third book if your enjoy the first, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for doing this, us indie authors are always looking for someone willing to give us a review :)
The Slayer and the Sphinx: Book 1

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Medhurst (rachelmedhurst) | 10 comments Hi, I have a free book and wondered if you'd be interested in reviewing. It's a dystopian romance:

http://www.amazon.com/Avoidables-Comp...

Happy to chat to you about it.

:)

message 36: by Jacklyn (new)

Jacklyn Lo (jacklyn_a_lo) | 3 comments Hi!

Are you interested in writing a review of the highly entertaining, but thought-provoking fiction with Sci-fi and Metaphysics ? See details:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LZ7PCVY

If YES, please don't hesitate to send me a request for the review e-copy to: info@frg-oy.com

Subject: Request for the review copy. Redemption by Jacklyn
Please specify which reading format you would prefer: pdf, mobi or epub
and estimated time for the reading. Many thanks!

BE amazing!
Sincerely
Jacky

Please forward the message to anyone interested in the theme.
Many thanks!

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken Dean | 19 comments FREE READS
Although not yet proofread, the first 2 ½ chapters of my upcoming novel, Chainge, are available on my facebook page for all to see. Please give them a read and leave feedback, both positive and negative, it all helps. Book is due out 5 November. Thanks and (hopefully) enjoy!
www.facebook.com/progressive17

message 38: by Red (new)

Red Carma (redcarma) | 3 comments Nice that you are willing to help out the unknowns. I could use a reviewer on some of my current writings. I have one live book on goodreads. Thanks

message 39: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Scott | 9 comments Hi Paige I would love it if you could review my new Amazon ebook "Ascension" it is the first in my new paranormal/dark fantasy series "Eva's Ascension" and is available for $0.99 Aimee J. ScottThank you <3

message 40: by Mark (last edited Sep 03, 2014 10:12PM) (new)

Mark | 5 comments Hey Paige,

I've just published my first novel. It's a surf science fiction novel. Would you be up for reviewing it?

It's going to be free to download this Friday and Saturday (5/9 and 6/9) on Amazon.

The Rift Rider

Here's the blurb.

One night Charlie Scott, surfer and reluctant office temp, catches a wave and is whisked away to a distant galaxy.

He embarks on a quest to find Brother Yojim, the one man who can help him get home. But on his way, Charlie is swept into an adventure involving the planned destruction of an alien race, a mysterious global power called the Corporation, and a cast of extraordinary characters.

Equal parts science fiction thriller, romance and surf adventure, this is a story you’ll never forget

Would be great to hear some feedback :-)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rift-Rider-Ma...

message 41: by Kyoko (new)

Kyoko M. (kyokominamino) | 57 comments Hi there! Call me Kyo.

I write an urban fantasy series which starts with The Black Parade, which is now permafree. There are three books in the series so far, and the short story collection, The Deadly Seven, is going to be free September 12, 2014. Here's the synopsis for my book for your consideration:

The Black Parade by Kyoko M.

Jordan Amador. 21. New Yorker. Waitress. Mild alcoholic. Murderer.

Two years ago, Jordan accidentally shot and killed a Seer: a person who can see, hear, and talk to ghosts with unfinished business. Her crime came with a hefty price, too. She has two years to help a hundred souls cross over to the afterlife or her soul is bound for hell. Tough break.

As if that weren’t bad enough, two days before her deadline a handsome pain-in-the-ass poltergeist named Michael strolls into her life. His soul is the key to her salvation, but the cost just might be more than she can handle. Solving his death puts her right in the crosshairs of Belial: a vain, bloodthirsty archdemon who won’t rest until she’s his slave. Can she rescue Michael and save her own soul, or will they both be dragged down into the clutches of the eternal black parade?

Thanks!

message 42: by Lore Lush Books (new)

Lore Lush Books And Tours (lorelush) | 8 comments Hi Paige,

I am looking for bloggers/reviewers over at:
www.LoreLushBooks.com

I am putting together a network of book bloggers to review, promo, Interview, etc. for authors. Your email/contact info will not be made directly available to the author/publisher/publicist. All request will come directly from me.

If you are interested in being a part of this please fill out this form:

Join Lore Lush Network

Requests will come on an as needed basis per author.

If you are not and would only like to have your blog listed on the site, please message me with your blog/site link or email me
Thanks!

Angel