Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2018 Archives > Andrea & Leela's Completion Challenge

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
Okay you guys... Leela and I have challenged each other to complete 10 series/trilogies each. We needed a place to keep track of the items that we have completed so we each know where we sit.

message 2: by Andrea (last edited Jan 01, 2018 02:52PM) (new)

Andrea has been challenge by Leela to complete 10 series/trilogies.

I have completed these series/trilogies.

I am aiming to read these books to complete series/trilogies.

Reached (Matched, #3) by Ally Condie , Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare , Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3) by Jenny Han , Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand , Unforgiven (Fallen, #5) by Lauren Kate , Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3) by Amie Kaufman , Life and Death Twilight Reimagined (Twilight, #1.75) by Stephenie Meyer , Escape from Asylum (Asylum, #0.5) by Madeleine Roux , The Good Girls (The Perfectionists, #2) by Sara Shepard , The Last Star (The 5th Wave, #3) by Rick Yancey , The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh , The Death Code (The Murder Complex, #2) by Lindsay Cummings , Tricked (Fairy Tale Reform School #3) by Jen Calonita , School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins , Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab

Empire of Night (Age of Legends, #2) by Kelley Armstrong Forest of Ruin (Age of Legends, #3) by Kelley Armstrong , Siege and Storm (Grisha Verse, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising (Grisha Verse, #3) by Leigh Bardugo , See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2) by Ally Carter Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row, #3) by Ally Carter , Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) by Kami Garcia , Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2) by Kerstin Gier Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier , Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A.G. Howard Untamed (Splintered, #3.5) by A.G. Howard , Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer , Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3) by Danielle Paige The End of Oz (Dorothy Must Die, #4) by Danielle Paige Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 2 (Dorothy Must Die, #0.4-0.6) by Danielle Paige Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 3 (Dorothy Must Die, #0.7-0.9) by Danielle Paige , The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan , Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor , Darkness Falls (Immortal Beloved, #2) by Cate Tiernan Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved, #3) by Cate Tiernan , Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) by Kiersten White Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3) by Kiersten White , Before the Awakening (Star Wars) by Greg Rucka The Weapon of a Jedi A Luke Skywalker Adventure by Jason Fry , Homecoming (The 100, #3) by Kass Morgan Rebellion (The 100, #4) by Kass Morgan , The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2) by Mary E. Pearson The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3) by Mary E. Pearson , Game (Jasper Dent, #2) by Barry Lyga Blood of My Blood (Jasper Dent, #3) by Barry Lyga ,

message 3: by Leela (last edited Feb 01, 2018 01:35AM) (new)

Leela | 1500 comments Mod
Leela has been challenged by Andrea to complete 10 series/trilogies.

I have completed these series/trilogies:
Completed Heroes of Olympus Series:1/1/18-1/21/18

I have read these books towards my goal:

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan , The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan , The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan , Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor , Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman , Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman , Spelled (The Storymakers, #1) by Betsy Schow

I am aiming to read these books to complete series and trilogies:

Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor , The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan , A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas , A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas , A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas , Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3) by Amie Kaufman , Wanted (The Storymakers, #2) by Betsy Schow , Banished (The Storymakers, #3) by Betsy Schow , Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu , The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1) by Rick Riordan , The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo, #2) by Rick Riordan , The Burning Maze (The Trials of Apollo, #3) by Rick Riordan

Number of series Completed this Year: 1

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Don't forget about the newest book that is coming out in May for A Court of Thorns and Roses. A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.5) by Sarah J. Maas

message 5: by Leela (new)

Ooooh true! So far I've added books that I plan on reading for this month. I'll add more as I go!

message 6: by Andrea (new)

I'm sure to add some when I finally think of what is going to be read.

message 7: by Leela (new)

After much consideration, I have decided to try to finish the Illuminae series this year.

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Fast read. And it comes out in March and I'm planning to read it like the day it comes out if I can.

message 9: by Leela (new)

I have completed one series this year!

message 10: by Andrea (new)

I'm working on completing the first one for the year. I'm reading Reached right now.