What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Crazy Dangerous
This topic is about Crazy Dangerous
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fiction, mystery girl with schizophrenia and a boy try to uncover mysteries of the girl's visions. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah | 6 comments (Spoilers)A boy meets a girl with schizophrenia and she tells him about a vision of a coffin under a tree. They try to figure out what is going on. At the end there is a bomb hidden and will blow up people at a track meet(? Some sort of sporting event)

Sarah | 6 comments Also, at the beginning of the book the boy is on a train rail and is trying not to get killed by the train

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Is it YA? When did you read it? Author female or male? Remember the cover? Where and when is it set?

Sarah | 6 comments I don't know the author so I can't say if it was male or female. The main characters were early high school I think or late middle school in a modern setting.

Sarah | 6 comments the cover had silhouettes of the two kids I think maybe a tree in there somewhere? I read it in middle school

Sarah | 6 comments I HAVE NOW FOUND THE BOOK!!! UGH I'm sooo happy. that has been eating at me for weeks.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
What is the book?

Sarah | 6 comments Crazy dangerous by Andrew klavan

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33390 comments Mod
Great! Glad you found your book, Sarah. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Crazy Dangerous (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Andrew Klavan (other topics)