Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

GMGR CHALLENGES > The GMGR 2018 A to Z Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rebecca (last edited Dec 31, 2017 10:56AM) (new)

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1673 comments Mod
This challenge is all about the middle-grade books that members read throughout the year. The aim is to read one (or more) books with titles that start with each letter of the alphabet. As the year progresses, each participant can keep their list updated so it can give ideas to other members

We do have a few steps and guidelines below to keep us on the right track.

1. Set yourself up a comment on this thread
2. List each letter of the alphabet (you can do this easily by copying and editing the first post, below).
3. As you read, add the titles under the appropriate letter (you can add any you've finished this year, but you could have started them in the previous year, or 10 years ago). You can list as many as you want under each letter, but there's no extra credit :)
4. The first letter of the title must match the listed letter
5. Drop the 'The'. eg. The Camelot Kids would be listed for C
6. Drop the 'A' eg. A Wrinkle in Time would be listed for W
7. Add a rating and review link if you dare. Like this - **** My review is here
8. Keep the books you list to Middle Grade. That's what we're all about. Not YA, not adult books about kids.
9. Keep your list updated throughout the year by editing your comment
10. Use the "add book/author" button to make a link to the book here at Goodreads.
11. Visit regularly to check other lists, get ideas, and leave feedback.
12. For an added challenge, see if you can read your books in alphabetical order ... it's up to you.
13. Tip: Several people completed the 2017 challenge, so there are ideas there for difficult letters! GMGR member CJ has shared her A to Z GR list , and invites us to add to it.
14. GOOD LUCK. MAY GOOD BOOKS BE WITH YOU.

message 2: by Rebecca (last edited Dec 31, 2017 10:49AM) (new)

Copy, paste, and edit this for your own list! You will then be able to search the thread for your name to find your list quickly.

[Your name here] 2018 A to Z List:
A:
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S:
T:
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

message 3: by Rebecca (last edited Jan 12, 2019 07:24PM) (new)

Rebecca's 2018 A to Z List:
A: Across the Miles: Tales of Correspondence by L.M. Montgomery
B: By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder And Bounce by Megan Shull
C: The Circuit: Stories from the Life of a Migrant Child by Francisco Jiménez
D: Desperate Journey by Jim Murphy
E: The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly
F: Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Also First Class Murde r by Robin Stevens
G: Granted by John David Anderson & The Great Trouble: A Mystery of London, the Blue Death, and a Boy Called Eel by Deborah Hopkinson
H: Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson
I:I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett
J:Jolly Foul Play by Robin Stevens
K: Kit's Wilderness by David Almond
L: Little House in the Big Woods. Long time since I read that. Also Lucky Broken Girl by Ruth Behar
M: Making Bombs for Hitler by Marsha Forchuk Skrypuch. There are 3 books in this sort-of series, all excellent.
N: The Night Diary by Veera Hiranandani
O: On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
P: The Penderwicks at Last by Jeanne Birdsall
Q: Quicksand Pond by Janet Taylor Lisle
R:
S: Standing in the Light: The Captive Diary of Catharine Carey Logan, Delaware Valley, Pennsylvania, 1763 by Mary Pope Osborne. Also: Sisters by Raina Telgemeier
T: Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage
U:
V: The Voice of the Xenolith by Cynthia Pelman
W: Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin & The War I Finally Won by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
X: Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters, by Margaret Dilloway
Y:
Z:

message 4: by C.J. (last edited Dec 31, 2018 06:41PM) (new)

C.J. Milbrandt (cjmilbrandt) | 135 comments Mod
Middlegrade is where I do most of my reading, with definite fantasy/mystery/adventure leanings. Last year was my first attempt to collect all the letters. (And it was so much fun!) This year, my goal is to get through the alphabet twice!

CJ's 2018 A to Z List:

A: Aquamarine Alice Hoffman
Alex and the Ironic Gentleman Adrienne Kress
At the Bottom of the World Bill Nye
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Alida's Song Gary Paulson
Al Capone Does My Shirts Gennifer Choldenko
The Adventures of Sir Lancelot the Great Gerald Morris
B: Buried Fire by Jonathan Stroud
Bliss Kathryn Littlewood
Brown Girl Dreaming Jacqueline Woodson
The Buccaneers' Code Caroline Carlson
C: The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline Nancy Springer
The Case of the Gypsy Good-Bye Nancy Springer
Circus Mirandus Cassie Beasley
The Cat Who Went to Heaven Elizabeth Coatsworth
The Cookcamp Gary Paulson
The Council of Mirrors Michael Buckley
Catwings Ursula Le Guin
The Chestnut King N.D. Wilson
D: The Door in the Dragon's Throat Frank Peretti
The Dire King William Ritter
Drizzle Kathleen Van Cleve
The Dagger Quick Brian Eames
Dreamwood Heather Mackey
E: The Evil Wizard Smallbone Delia Sherman
Enchanted Glass Diana Wynn Jones
The Everafter War Michael Buckley
F: The Fairy-Tale Detectives Michael Buckley
Freaks Kieran Larwood
Fortunately, the Milk Neil Gaiman
Felix Yz Lisa Bunker
Forest of Wonders Linda Sue Park
The Flight of the Phoenix R.L. LaFevers
Fork-Tongue Charmers Paul Durham
Frindle Andrew Clements
G: Ghostly Echoes William Ritter
The Gravedigger's Son Patrick Moody
A Grain of Rice Helena Clare Pittman
The Grimjinx Rebellion Brian Farrey
H: The Hollow Boy Jonathan Stroud
Homer Price Robert McCloskey
Half a Chance Cynthia Lord
Hoot Carl Hiaasen
Hour of the Bees Lindsay Eagar
Howl's Moving Castle Diana Wynne Jones
The Half-a-Moon Inn Paul Fleischman
The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle Christopher Healy
The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw Christopher Healy
I: Iron Hearted Violet Kelly Barnhill
Inside Out & Back Again Thanhha Lai
The Imaginary A.F. Harrold
Island of the Blue Dolphins Scott O'Dell
Indigo Alice Hoffman
The Indian in the Cupboard Lynne Reid Banks
The Inside Story Michael Buckley
J: The Jacket Andrew Clements
Jungle of Bones Ben Mikaelsen
K: Kimchi & Calamari Rose Kent
King of Shadows Susan Cooper
L: The Last Motley D.J. Edwardson
Loser Jerry Spinelli
Love That Dog Sharon Creech
Loot Jude Watson
The Lotterys Plus One Emma Donoghue
The Legend of Holly Claus Brittney Ryan
M: Masters of Disaster Gary Paulsen
Mission Typhoon Bear Grylls
My Side of the Mountain Jean Craighead George
Magic and Other Misdemeanors Michael Buckley
Mr. Popper's Penguins Richard Atwater
N: Night of the Howling Dogs Graham Salisbury
No Such Thing As Dragons Philip Reeve
No Passengers Beyond This Point Gennifer Choldenko
O: Olive's Ocean Kevin Henkes
One Crazy Summer Rita Williams-Garcia
Once Upon a Crime Michael Buckley
P: Poppy Mayberry, The Monday Jennie K. Brown
The Poet's Dog Patricia MacLachlan
The Princess Test Gail Carson Levine
The Problem Child Michael Buckley
Q: The Queen's Nose Dick King-Smith
The Quilt (Alida, #3) Gary Paulson
R: The Ransomed Crown Wayne Grant
Rules Cynthia Lord
Rhyme Schemer K.A. Holt
The Ravenmaster's Secret: Escape From The Tower Of London Elvira Woodruff
Rise of the Ragged Clover Paul Durham
S: The Spindlers Lauren Oliver
Sees Behind Trees Michael Dorris
Starfire Jennifer Lynn Alvarez
The Samurai and the Long-Nosed Devils Lensey Namioka
Skellig David Almond
A Single Shard Linda Sue Park
The Secret Horses of Briar Hill Megan Shepherd
Serafina and the Black Cloak Robert Beatty
Serafina and the Twisted Staff Robert Beatty
Serafina and the Splintered Heart Robert Beatty
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie Alan Bradley
The Shadowhand Covenant Brian Farrey
T: Tommy Black and the Coat of Invincibility Jake Kerr
The Tea Dragon Society Katie O'Neill
Tales From the Hood Michael Buckley
Twelve Minutes to Midnight Christopher Edge
The Terror of the Southlands Caroline Carlson
The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet Erin Dionne
U: The Unknowns Benedict Carey
Unclaimed Treasures Patricia MacLachlan
The Unusual Suspects Michael Buckley
V: Viking It and Liking It Jon Sciezska
The Vanishing Game Franklin W. Dixon
W: The Whispering Skull Jonathan Stroud
Wednesdays in the Tower Jessica Day George
The Wednesday Wars Gary D. Schmidt
We the Children Andrew Clements
When You Reach Me Rebecca Stead
Wings Jason Lethcoe
The Wishing Spell Chris Colfer
When the Circus Came to Town Laurence Yep
X: Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters Margaret Dilloway
The Xanadu Adventure Lloyd Alexander
Y: The Year of the Book Andrea Cheng
Yang the Youngest and His Terrible Ear Lensey Namioka
Z: Zinnia and the Bees Danielle Davis
Zia Scott O'Dell

The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline (Enola Holmes, #5) by Nancy Springer The Case of the Gypsy Good-Bye (Enola Holmes, #6) by Nancy Springer Aquamarine by Alice Hoffman Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby, #3) by William Ritter Alex and the Ironic Gentleman (Alex and the Ironic Gentleman, #1) by Adrienne Kress Tommy Black and the Coat of Invincibility (Tommy Black, #2) by Jake Kerr The Ransomed Crown (The Saga of Roland Inness #4) by Wayne Grant The Whispering Skull (Lockwood & Co., #2) by Jonathan Stroud The Last Motley by D.J. Edwardson Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley The Evil Wizard Smallbone by Delia Sherman Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters (Momotaro, #1) by Margaret Dilloway Poppy Mayberry, The Monday (Nova Kids, #1) by Jennie K. Brown The Door in the Dragon's Throat (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #1) by Frank E. Peretti The Hollow Boy (Lockwood & Co., #3) by Jonathan Stroud Iron Hearted Violet by Kelly Barnhill The Fairy-Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm #1) by Michael Buckley The Dire King (Jackaby, #4) by William Ritter Wednesdays in the Tower (Castle Glower, #2) by Jessica Day George The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver The Gravedigger's Son by Patrick Moody Freaks by Kieran Larwood Buried Fire by Jonathan Stroud The Jacket by Andrew Clements Inside Out & Back Again by Thanhha Lai Drizzle by Kathleen Van Cleve The Cat Who Went to Heaven by Elizabeth Coatsworth Bliss (The Bliss Bakery, #1) by Kathryn Littlewood The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt Masters of Disaster by Gary Paulsen Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes Kimchi & Calamari by Rose Kent The Poet's Dog by Patricia MacLachlan The Dagger Quick (The Dagger Chronicles, #1) by Brian Eames Night of the Howling Dogs by Graham Salisbury Rules by Cynthia Lord Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson Mission Typhoon (Beck Granger Adventure #1) by Bear Grylls Viking It and Liking It (Time Warp Trio, #12) by Jon Scieszka The Year of the Book by Andrea Cheng The Unknowns by Benedict Carey Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman We the Children (Benjamin Pratt & the Keepers of the School, #1) by Andrew Clements Sees Behind Trees by Michael Dorris Yang the Youngest and His Terrible Ear by Lensey Namioka One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia Homer Price by Robert McCloskey Jungle of Bones by Ben Mikaelsen The Queen's Nose by Dick King-Smith The Vanishing Game (Hardy Boys Adventures #3) by Franklin W. Dixon The Imaginary by A.F. Harrold At the Bottom of the World (Jack and the Geniuses, #1) by Bill Nye Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jones Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz Dreamwood by Heather Mackey When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead Loser by Jerry Spinelli Felix Yz by Lisa Bunker Half a Chance by Cynthia Lord Starfire (The Guardian Herd, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez No Such Thing as Dragons by Philip Reeve King of Shadows by Susan Cooper The Cookcamp by Gary Paulsen Alida's Song by Gary Paulsen The Quilt by Gary Paulsen Forest of Wonders (Wing & Claw #1) by Linda Sue Park Unclaimed Treasures by Patricia MacLachlan The Flight of the Phoenix (Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist, #1) by R.L. LaFevers The Xanadu Adventure by Lloyd Alexander The Samurai and the Long-Nosed Devils by Lensey Namioka Hoot by Carl Hiaasen Rhyme Schemer by K.A. Holt My Side of the Mountain (Mountain, #1) by Jean Craighead George Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell Hour of the Bees by Lindsay Eagar The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O'Neill Wings (Mysterious Mr. Spines, #1) by Jason Lethcoe Indigo by Alice Hoffman Skellig (Skellig, #1) by David Almond The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1) by Chris Colfer A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park The Ravenmaster's Secret Escape From The Tower Of London by Elvira Woodruff The Princess Test (The Princess Tales, #2) by Gail Carson Levine The Secret Horses of Briar Hill by Megan Shepherd The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks No Passengers Beyond This Point by Gennifer Choldenko Al Capone Does My Shirts (Al Capone at Alcatraz, #1) by Gennifer Choldenko Zinnia and the Bees by Danielle Davis Fork-Tongue Charmers (The Luck Uglies, #2) by Paul Durham Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1) by Diana Wynne Jones Zia (Island of the Blue Dolphins, #2) by Scott O'Dell The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2) by Michael Buckley The Problem Child (The Sisters Grimm, #3) by Michael Buckley Once Upon a Crime by Michael Buckley Magic and Other Misdemeanors (Sisters Grimm Series #5) by Michael Buckley Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm, #6) by Michael Buckley A Grain of Rice by Helena Clare Pittman The Adventures of Sir Lancelot the Great (Knights' Tales, #1) by Gerald Morris Love That Dog (Jack, #1) by Sharon Creech The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm, #7) by Michael Buckley The Inside Story by Michael Buckley The Council of Mirrors (The Sisters Grimm, #9) by Michael Buckley Serafina and the Black Cloak (Serafina, #1) by Robert Beatty Serafina and the Twisted Staff (Serafina, #2) by Robert Beatty Serafina and the Splintered Heart (Serafina, #3) by Robert Beatty Frindle by Andrew Clements The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luce, #1) by Alan Bradley The Half-a-Moon Inn by Paul Fleischman When the Circus Came to Town by Laurence Yep Loot (Loot #1) by Jude Watson The Lotterys Plus One by Emma Donoghue Catwings (Catwings, #1) by Ursula K. Le Guin The Shadowhand Covenant by Brian Farrey The Grimjinx Rebellion by Brian Farrey The Chestnut King (100 Cupboards, #3) by N.D. Wilson Rise of the Ragged Clover (The Luck Uglies, #3) by Paul Durham The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw (The League of Princes, #3) by Christopher Healy Twelve Minutes to Midnight (Twelve Minutes to Midnight, #1) by Christopher Edge The Terror of the Southlands (The Very Nearly Honorable League of Pirates, #2) by Caroline Carlson The Buccaneers' Code (The Very Nearly Honorable League of Pirates, #3) by Caroline Carlson Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard Atwater The Legend of Holly Claus  by Brittney Ryan The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

C.J. wrote: "Middlegrade is where I do most of my reading, with definite fantasy/mystery/adventure leanings. Last year was my first attempt to collect all the letters. (And it was so much fun!) This year, my go..."

I think I'll make an effort this year to start with the hard letters, since many of the others fill themselves (don't know why I didn't get D last year. That seems like an easy one!).

message 6: by C.J. (new)

Rebecca wrote: "I think I'll make an effort this year to start with the hard letters, since many of the others fill themselves..."

I've been collecting middlegrade books (okay, amassing might be a better term) since last summer thanks to a couple of Good Will Bookstores on my usual routes. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt, but this year I intend to read all my lovely finds. I was able to pull two A-Z stacks right off my shelves. (Well, almost. I think I'm missing a V and a Q.) But it's plenty for starters, and I'm raring to go!

Thank you for organizing these challenges for all of us!

message 7: by Harley (last edited Jan 07, 2019 03:44PM) (new)

Harley Bennett | 96 comments Harley's 2018 A to Z List:
A: . . . and now Miguel* by Joseph Krumgold
Afternoon of the Elves**** by Janet Taylor Lisle
B: By the Great Horn Spoon!**** by Sid Fleischman
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever***** by Barbara Robinson
C: A Curious Tale of the In-Between***** by Lauren DeStafano
Castle Hangnail***** by Ursula Vernon
D: Deep and Dark and Dangerous***** by Mary Downing Hahn
The Dead Man in Indian Creek***** by Mary Downing Hahn
The Day The Fifth Grade Disappeared**** by Terri Fields
E: The Enchanted Castle***** by Edith Nesbit
Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep***** by Liz Kessler
F: The Fairy Tale Detectives** by Michael Buckley
G: The Girl Who Drank the Moon***** by Kelly Barnhill
-- The Gentleman Outlaw and Me--Eli***** by Mary Downing Hahn
-- The Goblin's Puzzle: The Adventures of a Boy With No Name and Two Girls Called Alice***** by Andrew S. Chilton
The Graveyard Book***** by Neil Gaiman
Ghost Ship***** by Dietlof Reiche
The Girl Who Saved Christmas***** by Matt Haig
H:Hatchet***** by Gary Paulson
Hatching Magic***** by Ann Downer
The Hero of Ticonderoga** by Gail Gauthier
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone***** by J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets***** by J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban***** by J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire**** by J. K. Rowling
I: If the Magic FitsIf the Magic Fits***** by Susan Maupin Schmid
Into the Land of the Unicorns**** by Bruce Coville
J: Jennifer, Hecate, MacBeth, William McKinley, and Me, Elizabeth*** by E. L. Konigsburg
Juniper Berry***** by M. P. Kozlowsky
K: King of Shadows**** by Susan Cooper
L: A Little Princess***** by Frances Hodgson Burnett
M: Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism**** by Georgia Byng
The Misadventures of Maude March***** by Audrey Couloumbis
Maude March on the Run!***** by Audrey Couloumbis
The Magic Half***** by Annie Barrows
N: No Passengers Beyond This Point**** by Gennifer Choldenko
O: The Old Willis Place***** by Mary Downing Hahn
One for Sorrow** by Mary Downing Hahn
P: Princess Academy**** by Shannon Hale
Princess Ben***** by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
The Power of Poppy Pendle***** by Natasha Lowe
Q: Queenie Peavy*** by Robert Burch
R: The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice #1)**** by John Flanagan
The Runaway***** by Kate O'Hearn
Rose***** by Holly Webb
Rules for Thieves***** by Alexandra Ott
S: Serafina and the Twisted Staff***** by Robert Beatty
Serafina and the Splintered Heart***** by Robert Beatty
The Secret Schooll***** by Avi
Skulduggery Pleasant*** by Derek Landy
Sweet Miss Honeywell's Revenge: A Ghost
Story
**** by Kathryn Reiss
Spirit Hunters***** by Ellen Oh
T: The Tail of Emily Windsnap***** by Liz Kessler
U: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World***** by Shannon and Dean Hale
V: A Visit to William Blake's Inn* by Nancy Willard ( I do not consider this to be a middle-grade book. It is more suited for younger children. I included it on this list because it won the Newbery Award in 1982.)
Valkyrie***** by Kate O'Hearn
W: A Wrinkle in Time*** by Madeleine L'Engle
White Fang***** by Jack London
Witch Catcher***** by Mary Downing Hahn
X: The Xanadu Adventure*** by Lloyd Alexander
Y: Young Joan***** by Barbara Dana
Z:

message 8: by Jenny (last edited Jan 01, 2019 03:59PM) (new)

Jenny | 13 comments Jenny's 2018 A to Z List:

A:All's Faire in Middle School by Victoria Jamieson
B:Be Prepared by Vera Brosgol
C:The Cobalt Prince by Mark Siegel et al, The City on the Other Side by Mairghread Scott, Changing Moon by Mathieu Mariolle, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
D:A Dash of Troubleby Anna Meriano, Dragon Kiss by E. D. Baker, Dragons and Marshmallows by Asia Citro, Dragons in a Bag by Zetta Elliott
E:The Empty Grave by Jonathan Stroud (reread)
F: Flight Explorer, Volume 1 by Kazu Kibuishi et al., Ferrets and Ferreting Out by Mathieu Mariolle, Frogkisser! by Garth Nix
G:Ghoulish Song by William Alexander
H:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling, Hilda and the Troll by Luke Pearson, Hilda and the Midnight Giant by Luke Pearson, The Hidden Witch by Molly Knox Ostertag, Hilda and the Bird Parade by Luke Pearson
I:In a Dark Land by Christina Soontornvat
J:Jinx's Fire by Sage Blackwood (reread)
K:
L:Legends of Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke, The Lost Path by Amelie Flechais, Little Robot by Ben Hatke, Lint Boy by Aileen Leijten, The Last Spell by J. A. White, The Lost Compass by Joel Ross
M:The Marvelous Magic of Miss Mabel by Natasha Lowe, Mighty Jack by Ben Hatke, Mighty Jack and the Goblin King by Ben Hatke, The Magical Misadventures of Prunella Bogthistle by Deva Fagan, Monsters and Mold by Asia Citro, May Bird and the Ever After by Jodi Lynn Anderson
N: Nightborn by Lou Anders
O:
P:The Poe Estate by Polly Shulman, Phoebe and Her Unicorn in the Magic Storm by Dana Simpson
Q:
R:The Return of Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke, Real Friends by Shannon Hale
S:The Sand Warrior by Mark Siegel et al., The Shepherd of Weeds by Susannah Appelbaum, Sparkers by Eleanor Glewwe, Sinister Scenes by P. J. Bracegirdle, Sparks! by Ian Boothby
T:The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J. K. Rowling, A True Home by Kallie George, The Tea Dragon Societyby Katie O'Neill
U:Unicorn Crossing by Dana Simpson
V:
W:The Watchmen of Port Fayt by Conrad Mason, Wizardmatch by Lauren Magaziner, The Witch Boy by Molly Ostertag
X:
Y:
Z:Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke
The Sand Warrior (5 Worlds, #1) by Mark Siegel The Marvelous Magic of Miss Mabel by Natasha Lowe Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #1) by Ben Hatke Mighty Jack (Mighty Jack, #1) by Ben Hatke Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling All's Faire in Middle School by Victoria Jamieson Flight Explorer, Volume 1 by Kazu Kibuishi In a Dark Land (Changelings, #2) by Christina Soontornvat Legends of Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #2) by Ben Hatke The Empty Grave (Lockwood & Co. #5) by Jonathan Stroud Jinx's Fire (Jinx #3) by Sage Blackwood The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling A Dash of Trouble (Love Sugar Magic, #1) by Anna Meriano The Return of Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #3) by Ben Hatke Mighty Jack and the Goblin King (Mighty Jack, #2) by Ben Hatke The Shepherd of Weeds (Poisons of Caux, #3) by Susannah Appelbaum The Poe Estate (The Grimm Legacy, #3) by Polly Shulman Unicorn Crossing (Phoebe and Her Unicorn, #5) by Dana Simpson The Lost Path by Amélie Fléchais A True Home (Heartwood Hotel, #1) by Kallie George The Watchmen of Port Fayt by Conrad Mason The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O'Neill Little Robot by Ben Hatke Phoebe and Her Unicorn in the Magic Storm (Phoebe and Her Unicorn, #6) by Dana Simpson Dragon Kiss by E.D. Baker The Cobalt Prince (5 Worlds #2) by Mark Siegel Ghoulish Song (Zombay, #2) by William Alexander Dragons and Marshmallows (Zoey and Sassafras, #1) by Asia Citro Lint Boy by Aileen Leijten The Last Spell (The Thickety, #4) by J.A. White Real Friends by Shannon Hale Wizardmatch by Lauren Magaziner The City on the Other Side by Mairghread Scott Be Prepared by Vera Brosgol The Witch Boy (The Witch Boy #1) by Molly Ostertag The Magical Misadventures of Prunella Bogthistle by Deva Fagan Hilda and the Troll by Luke Pearson Changing Moon  by Mathieu Mariolle Hilda and the Midnight Giant (Hilda, #2) by Luke Pearson Monsters and Mold (Zoey and Sassafras, #2) by Asia Citro Nightborn (Thrones & Bones, #2) by Lou Anders The Lost Compass (The Fog Diver, #2) by Joel N. Ross Ferrets and Ferreting Out by Mathieu Mariolle May Bird and the Ever After (May Bird, #1) by Jodi Lynn Anderson Sparkers by Eleanor Glewwe Frogkisser! by Garth Nix Sinister Scenes (Joy of Spooking, #3) by P.J. Bracegirdle Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling Dragons in a Bag (Dragons in a Bag #1) by Zetta Elliott The Hidden Witch (The Witch Boy #2) by Molly Ostertag Hilda and the Bird Parade (Hilda, #3) by Luke Pearson Sparks! by Ian Boothby

message 9: by Emily (last edited Feb 19, 2018 06:07PM) (new)

message 10: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Wise | 32 comments Cindy's 2018 A to Z List:
A:
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S:
T:
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

reply | flag *

message 11: by Carmel (new)

Carmel | 72 comments For the very challenging letters are we able to tweak the rules a little and say that the letter must be somewhere in the title?

message 12: by M.J. (last edited Sep 25, 2018 06:15PM) (new)

M.J. (mjmarston) | 47 comments M.J.'s 2018 A to Z List:

A:
B:
C: The Cheshire Cheese Cat: A Dickens of a Tale by Carmen Agra Deedy
D:
E: Each Little Bird that Sings by Deborah Wiles
F:
G:
H:
I: Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling
J:
K:
L:
M:
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: Shadow of a Pug (Howard Wallace, P.I. #2) by Casey Lyall
T: The Teacher's Funeral by Richard Peck
U:
V: The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street by Karina Yan Glaser
W: With a Name like Love by Tess Hilmo
- The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt
X:
Y:
Z: Zinnia and the Bees by Danielle Davis

message 13: by Carmel (last edited Dec 23, 2018 11:14PM) (new)

Carmel | 72 comments Carmel's 2018 A to Z List:
A: All Rise for the Honorable Perry T. Cook By Leslie Connor **** I loved lots of aspects of this book but there were a couple of gaps.
Ashes to Asheville by Sarah Dooley 4.5 stars
B: Begone the Raggedy Witches by Celine Kiernan ****
C: The Crossover by Kwame Alexander *****
D: The Dog Who Lost His Bark by Eoin Colfer *****
The Dragonfly Pool by Eva Ibbotson ****
E: The Explorer by Katherine Rundell *** disappointing after reading Rooftoppers and Wolf Wilder
The Ethan I Was Before by Ali Standish ****
F: Fire and Ice by Erin Hunter ****
Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson ****
Funny Kid for President by Matt Stanton
G: Girl With a White Dog by Anne Booth ****
H: How to Bee by Bren MacDibble ***** a very wonderful read - I didn't think there were any dystopian reads for Middle School - this one is perfect - optimistic with believable, inspiring main character!
His Name Was Walter By Emily Rodda ****
Help Around the House by Morris Gleitzman
I: Inheritance by Carole Wilkinson ****
J: Jane Doe and the Cradle of All Worlds by Jeremy Lachlan ***
K: Knife ****
L: The Lost Twin by Sophie Cleverly ****
A Long Walk to Water: Based on a True Story By Linda Sue Park 4 *
Louisiana's Way Home
M: Me and Marvin Gardens by Amy Sarig King **** I love AS King's YA novels - so glad she has started written for Middle School age group.
My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George ***
The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl *****
N: Noah Barleywater Runs Away by John Boyne ***
A Night Divided By Jennifer A Nielsen 4.5*
O:
P: The Phantom Of The Subway by Geronimo Stilton
Property of the Rebel Librarian By Allison Varnes
Pax by Sara Pennypacker *****
Q: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain ****
R:
S: The Science of Breakable Things By Tae Keller 3.5*
T:
U:
V:
W: Wormwood Mire by Judith Rossell ****
Wild Magic ****
X:
Y: Young Fredle by Cynthia Voigt ****
Z: Being Jazz: My Life as a (Transgender) Teen by Jazz Jennnings ***

reply | flag *

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Carmel wrote: "For the very challenging letters are we able to tweak the rules a little and say that the letter must be somewhere in the title?"

There are books that fill those slots, so to date we've only accepted them as initial letters.

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

And...Carmel gets the prize for the first book finished in 2018! (too bad I finished one about about 11:30 last night instead of waiting!).

message 16: by Jemima (last edited Dec 04, 2018 03:23PM) (new)

Jemima Pett | 1421 comments Mod
Jemima's 2018 A to Z List:
A: After Zero 5*
B:
C: The Company of Eight 4* Castle Hangnail 5*
D: Dreamwood 4*
E:
F:
G: The Girl Who Drank the Moon 5* Guinevere On the Eve of Legend 5*
H:
I:
J: The Jewel of Peru 3*
K: Kiwi in Cat City 4*
L:
M: Mandrake’s Plot 4*
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R: Return of the Dragons 4*
S: The Shadow of the Norman Arrow 4.5* (and several more of this excellent series, to bring me up to date with it) The Secret Horses of Briar Hill 4* The Survival Game 5*
T:
U:
V:
W: Where the Mountain Meets the Moon 5* Witch Week 4*
X:
Y:
Z:

I included Sharon Skretting's Ultimate Treasure Quest 1: The Jewel of Peru for J, since that was what I was doing for my own general list, but given my lack of progress this year, I suppose it could go as U, J or even Q!
I've read far too many books starting with C, S and W this year.

message 17: by Jemima (new)

Rebecca wrote: "Carmel wrote: "For the very challenging letters are we able to tweak the rules a little and say that the letter must be somewhere in the title?"

There are books that fill those slots, so to date w..."

I think our founder SW originally allowed X to start a word anywhere in the title. Including just as X. We also have a list of Q's in a separate thread in this section, and a link to the Listopia Middle Grade 'hard' letters. See February's BOTM theme :)

message 18: by Michelle Von (last edited Feb 19, 2018 06:57PM) (new)

Michelle Von  (catsandfantasy) | 0 comments Michelle's 2018 A to Z List:

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L - The Long Road (The Last Dogs, #3)
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

message 19: by Susan (last edited May 06, 2018 03:15PM) (new)

Susan | 9 comments Susan's 2018 A to Z List:

A: Anna Is Still Here
B: A Bad Beginning
C: Counting By 7s
D: D is for Dahl
E: Exile (KotLC2)
F: A Frozen Heart
G: The Girl Who Drank The Moon
H: Holes
I: Igraine the Brave
J: Journey's End
K: Keeper of the Lost Cities
L: Little Legends
M: Moo
N: Nest
O: One Crazy Summer
P: The Prophecy
Q: Quicksand Pond
R: The Reptile Room
S: Serpent's Secret
T: A Tale of Highly Unusual Magic
U: The Unbreakable Code
V: The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street
W: The War That Saved My Life
X: The X'ed Out X-Ray
Y: Yellow Star
Z: Zorgamazoo

message 20: by Justine (last edited Dec 22, 2018 05:29AM) (new)

Justine Laismith (justinelaismith) | 311 comments Justine Laismith 2018 A to Z List:
A:All The Things That Could Go Wrong 4* About a bully and his victim (who also suffers from OCD) and their points of view on their respective lives at school
Al Capone Does My Shirts 3* Historical fiction about life on Alcatraz
B: The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind 5* Memoir about a boy who taught himself the laws of electricity and then built a windmill to power his home.
Beetle Boy 3* Beetle version of 101 Dalmations
Beyond the Bright Sea 4* A baby girl was washed up on a shore in a little boat. Years later, she investigates where she she might have come from.
Brightstorm 3* Captain Scott-like antarctic adventure. Twins set out in a sky-ship to find their missing explorer father.
C:Castle Hangnail 3* A girl of twelve claiming to be the wicked witch accepts Castle Hangnail's invitation for a new master.
D:Dreaming the Bear 3* A girl adjusts to her new life in Yellowstone Park, with the help of a hibernating grizzly bear.
E:The Explorer 3* About 4 children surviving a plane crash in South America.
The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate 4* A girl develops her interest as a naturalist in an era where STEM doors are closed to the females.
F: The Freedom Maze 4* A girl time travels from 1960 to 1860. Great insight into the lives of slaves in 1860.
Fish in a Tree 3.5* A girl discovers why she cannot read or write.
The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle 4* A refugee moves to Scotland and meets the school bully.
G: The Girl Who Drank the Moon 4* Cleverly weaved story about the world around a girl who was sacrificed, enmagicked and the consequences.
Greenglass House 4* Several guests suddenly turn up at the inn just before Christmas. Things started to go missing.
A Galaxy of Her Own: Amazing Stories of Women in Space 3* Non-fiction book about 50 women and their contributions to the work in space.
The Great Ghost Rescue 3* A good-natured ghost enlists the help of a boy to save his family from being exorcised.
The Girl, the Cat and the Navigator 5*A girl sneaks onto her father's ship when they set of to catch a whale.
H:The Honest Truth 4* Middle grade equivalent of Fault in our Stars
The House of Sixty Fathers 4* About a boy who got separated from his family when Japan invaded China.
I:The Impossible Clue 3* A girl who loves maths solves the case of a missing scientist
J:Jinx's Magic 2* About a magician's apprentice who can communicate with trees
K:Knife 4* Fairy Dystopia
L:The Last Chance Hotel 3* Agatha Christie meets Harry Potter. Looking for the murderer of an eminent magician in a hotel.
M:Murder Most Unladylike 2* Sherlock Holmes meets Agatha Christie set in Mallory Towers.
Mandrake's Plot 3* Boarding school mystery.
The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl 4* A home-schooled math genius finds her way in middle school
N:The Night Diary 4* Historical fiction set in 1947 when a border was put up, forming India and Pakistan.
O: One Wish
P:Pax 3* It's about a boy being forced to let his pet fox back into the wilderness and their respective journeys to find each other again
The Peculiar 2* Fairy dystopia where humans live side by side. and mechanical birds are used as messengers
Q:
R:
S:A Single Stone 2* About the lives of an isolated village whose survival depend on seven petite girls tunnelling into the mountain to mine mica
The Secret Horses of Briar Hill 3* Set in England during the War, about a girl who can see horses in the hospital mirrors
T:Time Travelling with a Hamster 3* A boy receives a letter from his late father on his 12th birthday, giving him instructions to travel back in time to change the events that led to his death.
U:
V:Valentine Joe * A girl goes to a burial ground of WWI soldiers.
W:When Santa Fell to Earth 3* The last real Santa fell to Earth and brought joy to two children
Wed Wabbit 4* About a girl who gets thrown into the world of her pre-school sister's favourite book.
We Are All Made of Molecules 3* An academically advanced boy moves into a new home and new school.
Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World 5* Beautifully illustrated and succinctly written about 50 admirable women in STEM
What We See in the Stars: An Illustrated Tour of the Night Sky 4* About constellations, planets, galaxies and all things related to outer space, including the mythology. Beautifully illustrated and succinctly written.
The Wheel on the School 4* A small Dutch school embark on the project to entice storks to nest in their village again.
Wolf Hollow 4* A girl gets entwined with a school bully and a vagabond.
X:Boy X 1* A boy was drugged and kidnapped after his father's funeral. I couldn't get into this book.
Y:The Year of Billy Miller 3* Good portrayal of Billy Miller's home and school life in Grade 2.
Z:

message 21: by Sandy (last edited Dec 25, 2018 08:28PM) (new)

Sandy | 15 comments Sandy's 2018 A to Z List:

A:
B:
C: The Caldera by John Flanagan
D:
E:
F: The Final Spark by Richard Paul Evans, The Fairy-Tale Detectives by Michael Buckley
G: The Girl Who Drank the Moon
H: The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan, The Secret School by Avi
T: Tuesdays at the Castle
U:
V:
W: A Wrinkle in Time, Where the Mountain Meets the Moon
X:
Y:
Z:

message 22: by J.S. (last edited Dec 27, 2018 10:13PM) (new)

J.S. Jaeger (jsjaeger) | 174 comments Stephanie's 2018 A to Z List:
A: Acea And The Animal Kingdom *** A fun story about a boy who discovers his magical tie to a kingdom full of animals.
B: The Best Christmas Pageant Ever ***** I loved this book as an adult just as much as I did as a kid!
C: Castle Hangnail
D: Dreamwood
E: Esperanza Rising
F: the sisters Grimm the fairytale detectives
G: The Girl Who Drank the Moon *** Enjoyable story with fun characters but frustrating plot holes.
H: The Horse and His Boy
I: The Iron Trial *** I really enjoyed this book and will continue the series but am only giving it three stars because of a pretty big plot hole.
J: The Jungle Book
K: Kidnapped
L: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
M: The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood *** Some fun stories but moves slow enough I don't think my kids would listen to it. -- Update on this one: my son is reading it in 5th grade and is really enjoying it!
N: The Ninja Librarian
O: One Crazy Summer ** Story was written well, but I couldn't get past the major plot hole of why the kids went to California in the first place.
P: Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes ***** This was one of the funner books I've listened to all year.
Q: The Queen's Museum and Other Fanciful Tales * I listened to four of these short stories and couldn't keep going.
R: The Red Pyramid
S: Son *** I liked the way it wrapped up The Giver series.
T: The Throne of Fire
U: The Unicorn Rescue Society
V: The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street ***** Very enjoyable book with a heartwarming ending.
W: Where the Mountain Meets the Moon *** Cute fairy tale.
X: Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters
Y: Yaakov and the Jewel of Jamaica
Z: Zero G

Finished with four days to spare! Next year I'm shooting to get the tricky letters done early in the year!

message 23: by Camille (last edited Jul 26, 2018 07:17PM) (new)

Camille Caliman (camillecalimanauthor) | 16 comments This idea is so cool, I'm surprised I just now found out about it.

Camille's 2018 A to Z List:
A: The Abode *Molly holds a secret, something that alludes to what she truly is and what could save the other children of the rundown Abode.*
B: Breaking the Ice *A story about a girl who discovers a new side of herself on her road to redemption after an outburst about judges low scores.*
Beetle Boy *Story about a boy who is on the hunt to find his missing father when he meets a beetle who isn't like a regular beetle.*
C:
D:
E:
F: Flying in a Cage
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:The Mad Wolf's Daughter*About a girl who is on a quest to save her brothers and father after they are captured.*
The Midnight Gang *A boy who is sent to the hospital from a cricket injury finds out about a secret group that has adventures at night.*
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R: The Real McCoys *About a semi-hard boiled 4th grade detective who has devoted herself to finding out who stole her school's beloved mascot.*
Rebel Genius *About Giacomo, a sewer-boy who finds out he's something more in a world where practicing the arts is forbidden.
S:
T: Some Assembly Required *About a poorly made toy discovering himself and figuring out where he fits in at the Toy Academy.*
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

Way too many of my books are starting with the same letters. Sigh.

message 26: by C.J. (new)

Rebecca wrote: "Way too many of my books are starting with the same letters. Sigh."

I hit an alphabetical rut with the Enola Holmes series. Every title begins with "The Case of the..." : )

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

C.J. wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "Way too many of my books are starting with the same letters. Sigh."

I hit an alphabetical rut with the Enola Holmes series. Every title begins with "The Case of the..." : )"

Yeah, my series reads are all "Shirley Link and the..."

message 28: by Jemima (last edited Feb 13, 2018 02:41PM) (new)

and then there's "the Shadows of the..." Wendy Leighton-Porter :D

message 29: by Rebecca (new)

Jemima wrote: "and then there's "the Shadows of the..." Wendy Leighton-Porter :D"
Good point--and that's the other series I want to read more of!

message 30: by Suzanne (last edited Feb 18, 2018 03:35PM) (new)

Suzanne Gibbs | 3 comments Suzanne's 2018 A to Z List:

A:
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S:
T:
U:
V:
W: Witch's Boy
X:
Y:
Z:

message 31: by Camille (new)

Camille Caliman (camillecalimanauthor) | 16 comments Talia wrote: "Camille wrote: "This idea is so cool, I'm surprised I just now found out about it.

Camille's 2018 A to Z List:
A:
B: Breaking the Ice *A story about a girl who discovers a new sid..."

It is, although you might scream at the main character sometimes. Going into it, I didn't really know much about the world of ice skating, but I left knowing a nice bit. You should definitely check it out!

message 32: by Cheryl (last edited Oct 09, 2018 05:42PM) (new)

Cheryl Cheryl's 2018 A to Z List:

A: Amina's Voice by Hena Khan
B:
C: Criminal Destiny (Masterminds #2) by Gordon Korman
D: Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1 by Jeff Kinney
E: The Ethan I Was Before by Ali Standish
F: From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
G: The Goldfish Boy by Lisa Thompson
H: Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly
I:
J:
K:
L: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
M: The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris
N:
O: The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
P: Prince Caspian (Narnia #2) by C.S. Lewis
Q:
R:
S: See You in the Cosmos by Jack Cheng
T: Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage
U: Under the Egg by Laura Marx Fitzgerald
V:
W: Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk
X:
Y:
Z:

message 33: by Jemima (new)

I dont think I'm going to get through my MG list this year - I'm hardly reading any MG at present.

message 34: by Michelle Von (new)

Michelle Von  (catsandfantasy) | 0 comments Jemima wrote: "I dont think I'm going to get through my MG list this year - I'm hardly reading any MG at present."

Same here. I've read a fair bit of MG over the past several years to the point where I still enjoy it, and I certainly haven't finished all the MG books I own, but I'm currently looking around and noticing all the unread YA and adult books in my personal library that I've wanted to get to for *years*. :-/

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

I took a pretty slow start to the MG year, too. But we'll see. I read juvvy stuff when I get tired or stressed, and I see a lot of both coming my way.

message 36: by Justine (new)

Justine Laismith (justinelaismith) | 311 comments Rebecca wrote: "Way too many of my books are starting with the same letters. Sigh."
Looks like we need a count up at the end of the year and see which letter of the alphabet is most popular in our challenge. Mine's a tie at the moment between G and W: three books each.

message 37: by Harley (new)

Harley Bennett | 96 comments Justine wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "Way too many of my books are starting with the same letters. Sigh."
Looks like we need a count up at the end of the year and see which letter of the alphabet is most popular in our ..."

I have a four-way tie with G, M, P, and S with three each.

message 38: by Rebecca (new)

Justine wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "Way too many of my books are starting with the same letters. Sigh."
Looks like we need a count up at the end of the year and see which letter of the alphabet is most popular in our ..."

I don't always enter the duplicates, but given my start with the Little House books, I'd guess L :D I've just gotten another one--which was good, so maybe I'll go add it.

message 39: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Gibbs | 3 comments I’m on vacation and reading nothing on my planned list!! However, I loved THE HATE U GIVE and would consider it a must read for all of us white people. Also enjoyed THE LAST TUDOR, although it’s not my favorite Phillipa Gregory book. LUCKY BROKEN GIRL opened my eyes to a whole group of people who have gone through difficulty beyond belief.

message 40: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Gibbs | 3 comments A.
B. Beyond the Bright Sea- Absolutely a joy. What makes a family? A beautiful historical fiction story written by Lauren Wolk. I adore her writing.

message 41: by Rebecca (new)

Suzanne wrote: "A.
B. Beyond the Bright Sea- Absolutely a joy. What makes a family? A beautiful historical fiction story written by Lauren Wolk. I adore her writing."

Me too. That was a beautiful book.

message 42: by Jemima (new)

I know it's not MG, but having already been through a slew of books beginning with S, I then picked up a story bundle of World scifi - and something like 7 out of the ten titles began with S!

I've just got back on the MG reading this week - starting with Shadow of the Two Princes....but I end the series with the next one - Shadow of the Tudor Rose!

message 43: by ReadItAll (last edited May 20, 2018 03:41PM) (new)

message 44: by Susan (new)

Susan | 9 comments I'm done!

message 45: by Rebecca (new)

Susan wrote: "I'm done!"

Wow!

message 46: by Jemima (new)

Susan wrote: "I'm done!"

That's... disgraceful!

Well done :D

message 47: by Justine (new)

Justine Laismith (justinelaismith) | 311 comments Wow! Well done! What are your top 5 books, Susan?

message 48: by Becky (new)

Becky Avella (beckyavella) | 17 comments Susan wrote: "I'm done!"

That's great, Susan! Did you have a favorite?

message 49: by Carmel (new)

Carmel | 72 comments Congratulations! What ones were the best!

message 50: by Carmel (new)

Carmel | 72 comments Congratulations! Which ones were the best?

« previous 1