Chicks On Lit discussion

Justine's Challenge: 204 books in 2009

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa When do you have time to do all of this reading???I'm so jealous!

message 8: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 1774 comments Wow! Bowing down to the queen! :)

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Queen Justine Definately! How do you find the time??? I'm jealous too!

message 10: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 654 comments ...oh my goodness!! WOW!

message 11: by Justine (new)

Justine (paperbackheart) I'm counting audio books and graphic novels where a lot of people don't. Since April I've only worked half days, so I have (potentially) four extra reading hours. I leave for work an hour early so I can read for 45 minutes before I start, and I keep .pdf documents of books on my computer for down time - it's how I've been reading Jane Austen and other things I don't want to spend my own time reading, haha.
I've been in a reading slump all summer, I think I burnt myself out in the first few months.

message 13: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 1774 comments Out of this great list of books you've read this year, what were a couple of your favorites? From your list, I'd say my favorite was The Gargoyle. But have yet to read a lot of yours!

message 14: by Justine (new)

Justine (paperbackheart) The Gargoyle definitely makes the top five. I think Water for Elephants, The Time Traveler's Wife, and The Blind Assassin also make the cut.