Rebellious Writing discussion

All the Writerly Things > WIP Snippets!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 300 (300 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

Gray Cox | 100 comments Mod
I know some of y'all practically go crazy over snippets, and I love reading them myself, so why not have a whole discussion post where we can all share bits and pieces of our works?

I think this will be a great motivator for many of us not to mention fun!

message 2: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

I'll start, and I posted this on my blog a while back so I may or may not be semi cheating! XP

It's a wee bit long, sorry! Here:

“Alex Anson,” boomed the speaker.

Alex slowly rose from his seat in the auditorium, he felt the eyes of the other contestants on him, as he walked slowly to the large stage. Once there, he stared down at the judges and the other artists in the room, he reached out, lowering the microphone to his level. His legs were shaking, and he wondered if the terror he felt showed on his face.

“Alex,” came the smooth voice of one of the judges from her seat, she smiled up at him, a look of sympathy in her dark eyes. “How old are you?”

“Fifteen,” Alex whispered, the judges leaned forward, and Alex realized they hadn't heard him. “I-I'm fifteen years old.”

“Shouldn't you be in school?” asked a large man, with a long white beard, he leered up at Alex.

“I, um-”

“Never mind, are you going to sing?” interrupted the man.

“Y-yes.” Alex stood there, looking down at his shoes, they were worn, and his big toe stuck out of the hole on his right one. The silence in the room was maddening, Alex could hear the pound of his heartbeat and the rush of blood through his veins. He cleared his throat, glancing back up. They were waiting, with a shuddering breath, he closed his eyes, and opened his mouth. A warm deep voice filled the room, swirling around the judges and contestants. The auditorium was electrified as the haunting melody whooshed over it like a wave.

Alex stopped singing, and opened his eyes, the whole room was staring at him in awe, but he wasn't paying any attention, his eyes had fallen on a girl, standing in the far doorway. She was crying, amazement written all over her face-the girl was his older sister.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(From Green Gardens, chapter one).

“This will be a good learning experience for you,” my mother said from behind the steering wheel. I scowled and slumped lower in my seat as we passed a bright yellow and green sign: Now entering Hythe. Population: 1,570.
“Plus one reluctant visitor,” I muttered in annoyance. “Just because Paul got involved with the wrong crowd. I've been on my best behavior, so why are you punishing me?”
“Your brother needs some space,” she said. “But we can't trust him to make the right decisions without us. He’s proved that.”
I sighed. There was no point in arguing.
We pulled into the small parking lot of a rustic-looking grocery store. My aunt Stella and Uncle Quinn owned and operated it, and their children, Steven and Betty, often helped out. At least, that's what I'd been told. I didn't know anything about these relatives, except that my cousins had old-fashioned names. Also, I'd recently learned that they were homeschooled.
Maybe they just milk cows and embroider all day, I thought. I smiled in spite of myself, although I knew the assumption was a stereotype.
After I got out of the car, I headed towards the store. But something made me look back after a few steps. Mom was smiling encouragingly at me, but there was sadness in her eyes. This wouldn't be easy for either of us.
She pulled out and drove away; I blinked my eyes hard, then turned around to get a better look at the store. There was a sign on the glass-fronted door that said, Hythe General Store. And in smaller, italicized letters underneath that, it read, Pennsylvania’s Best-Kept Secret. Corny, but at least they were trying to seem inviting.
Above my head was a green awning with pale yellow stripes. What was with this town and that color scheme?
Finally, I pushed open the door and walked inside. It wasn't like the superstores back home in the city, but it was clean and brightly-lit, which was more than I expected. A short, red-haired woman I assumed to be Stella looked up from a display of flowers. “Hello!” she said, smiling. “Can I help you?”
“Yes, I--” I cleared my throat and continued. “I'm your niece. Fiona. We exchanged a few emails?”
“Oh! It's nice to meet you, Fiona.” She glanced at my bright blue hair, but didn't comment. “Well, let’s introduce you to the rest of the family.”
She straightened up and walked towards the back of the store. I followed her.
Uncle Quinn was doing a crossword puzzle in the storage room when we found him. “There's someone I'd like you to meet,” Stella told him.
“Are they a fourteen-letter word for throwing someone out the window?” he asked drily.
“No, that's defenestration. Now--”
“Are they a ten-letter word for a seller of books?”
“No, that's bibliopole. Listen--”
“Then I'm not interested.”
At first I was offended, but then I saw that he had put the puzzle aside, and both he and Stella were grinning.
“Sorry,” she explained. “His obsession with crosswords is an old joke in our immediate family. We tend to forget that most people don't get it. Anyway, Quinn, meet Fiona. Fiona, Quinn.”

message 4: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

R.S. wrote: "(From Green Gardens, chapter one).

“This will be a good learning experience for you,” my mother said from behind the steering wheel. I scowled and slumped lower in my seat as we passed a bright ye..."

Oooh, yes! I loved chapter one of that. :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! :)
I'm having trouble with chapter three right now.

Katrina Michelle (cheapobiblio) | 35 comments Mod
Oooh, fun! Here's a snippet from my Red Riding Hood retelling! It's a tiny morsel, I know, but I like to keep them short and sweet. :D

“Let me ease your mind,” he said, his tone gentle but his eyes a warning.  He knew me well enough, that I wasn’t fragile like my mother.  “The formwandlers will never attack us.  They’re clearly hiding creatures.  And they may kidnap an unsuspecting traveler every now and then, maybe leave a witness or two to pass on the story and their description so we’ll know what we’re afraid of.  But there’s nothing we can do to stop them.  They’re shapeshifters, Red, and clever ones at that.”

message 7: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

Lila Kims wrote: "Oooh, fun! Here's a snippet from my Red Riding Hood retelling! It's a tiny morsel, I know, but I like to keep them short and sweet. :D

“Let me ease your mind,” he said, his tone gentle but his ey..."

OKAY. THAT IS AWESOME, WOW. XD

message 8: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

Ivie wrote: "Okay, y'all want snippets, here's some snippets from my WIP, Truth Seekers (Title subject to change) (Also, I have to disguise some names, so I will be changing the names of character's who I can..."

This is brilliant. Love it. ^^^

This is late, but thanks SO much, Ivie and Gray!!! Your snippets were AMAZING too - aaaaahhhh, I need more!! :D

message 10: by Katrina Michelle (new)

IVIE, THAT IS MARVELOUS. Here's another from Dusted Red. :D

---

The ringing in my ears muffled all other sound, including Hansel’s voice.  “Red, are you all right?”  It was as if I were underwater.  

My whole body shook, from head to toe.  I grabbed a fistful of undergrowth, grass and old leaves and bits of twigs, and waited for the ringing and shaking to subside.

message 11: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

Ivie wrote: "Lila Kims wrote: "IVIE, THAT IS MARVELOUS. Here's another from Dusted Red. :D

---

The ringing in my ears muffled all other sound, including Hansel’s voice.  “Red, are you all right?”  It was as i..."

BOTH of y'all's books sound EPIC!

message 12: by Katrina Michelle (new)

Thanks, lovelies! And Gray, your book sounds epic too!!! I ate up your snippet like it was my last meal. :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I love all of them!

message 14: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

Lila wrote: "Thanks, lovelies! And Gray, your book sounds epic too!!! I ate up your snippet like it was my last meal. :D"

Aww, thanks!

message 15: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

PinkLoki(Shine) wrote: "I love all of them!"

Samee.

message 16: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

Here's another one of mine:

"I'm sorry," he whispered, holding the limp body in his arms, "I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry." He whispered over and over again. He stopped walking, letting the figure fall from his arms and land softly on the forest floor. He turned, walking away briskly, his shadow casting strange shapes on the leaves and grass of the forest. On the ground, the body lay still. Her face was covered in bruises and blood, her body remained cold, already a fly landed on her, waiting for the process of deterioration to begin. A tiny white flower grew where her bloody face was, it brushed softly against her nose as the wind blew.

The wind carried the words of the sobbing man as he ran away from the forest, from the dead girl, and from the weight of what he’d done. I’m sorry.

message 17: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Here's the Preface to the first book in my My Time in Amar series, A Week of Werewolves, Faeries, and Fancy Dresses

I slam my head back into his, and am rewarded by another cry of pain. His arms loosen just enough for me to scramble away. I drag myself toward the little girl. I've almost reached her when he's on me again, grabbing my legs and pulling me back, away from her.

I don't know if the little girl howls again, or if it's just still echoing in my head, but I can hear it. That heartbreaking animal-like cry. I can't stop hearing it. It's driving me mad.

I claw at the dirt, trying to stop myself from being dragged away from the little girl, but it's no good. The person holding my legs is stronger than I am.

I fight against him, trying to get away again, get back to the little girl, but I can't escape. In a second he has me pinned to the ground.

I stare up at the pale, drawn face of the boy on top of me. Easton. He's weak and trembling- dying- and yet still he insists on fighting me.

I blink feeling the painful stab of betrayal. I considered him a friend. Just minutes ago I thought I would do anything to save his life- even at the expense of my own.

Now I realize that he's my enemy.

And dying or not, he must be stopped.

I pull back my arm and punch him as hard as I can.

message 18: by Katrina Michelle (new)

@Gray - I'M GOING TO SOB IN A CORNER. Your snippet is so... sad... and powerful... and wow.

@Nicki - That preface is so intriguing and quirky, I want to know what happens next! Ack! :D

Here's another snippet from my retelling, Dusted Red:

She couldn’t have been more than eight years old.  Large gray eyes, short blond ringlets, a simple blue frock with a blue hair ribbon to match.  Her feet were bare and filthy, and a smudge of dirt stood out against her pale forehead.  And all she did was watch me, unmoving.  

I was so terrified, all I could do was kick Hansel in the face.

He flinched and slitted open his eyes.  His back was to the girl, so he couldn’t see her.  “Ow.”

I tried to control my shaking.  “H-Hansel…”

His grogginess faded, and he pushed himself to his elbows.  After a moment, he followed my gaze.  The girl hadn’t moved.

message 19: by R.F. Gammon (new)

R.F. Gammon (rfgammon) | 70 comments Mod
Here's a little thing from my current WIP, The King's Daughter:

Derek and Kariana sat at the table, the empty seat between them indicative of Clarence’s absence. Esma sighed. Sometimes it was nice to be small and alone, but not right now. Not when she could have used a friend.
Sometimes it was the loneliest job in the world to be on top of the world.

message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna  CS (annacs-author) | 7 comments GUYS GUYS, the emotion of Gray...the intrigue of Lila...the KINGDOM FANTASY VIBE of Faith...the emotion of Nicki and the story of Raevyn. i'm honestly fangirling back here xxx

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna  CS (annacs-author) | 7 comments Here's a tentative little opening snippet of my WIP, i need to work on the over all idea but it's taking form

{ I think we all have special memory capsules, memories that never ever fade away, no matter how much you want them to sometimes. Those memories are a blessing and a curse. Some days they are like warm hugs that you never want to let go of and other days they are like icy rain that keeps hitting you on the same spot, carving a little achy hole there. }

message 22: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Anna wrote: "GUYS GUYS, the emotion of Gray...the intrigue of Lila...the KINGDOM FANTASY VIBE of Faith...the emotion of Nicki and the story of Raevyn. i'm honestly fangirling back here xxx"

Aww thanks Anna, I'm glad you like my snippet. Your's is pretty good, I like the descriptive language :P

message 23: by R.F. Gammon (new)

Thanks Anna! And goodness, your story is so...enticing. I want mooooorreeee!!!!

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna  CS (annacs-author) | 7 comments Thank you guys! I need to consider the story much more before i can reveal any more snippets but i will be posting more eventually :)

message 25: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Anna wrote: "Thank you guys! I need to consider the story much more before i can reveal any more snippets but i will be posting more eventually :)"

Yeah, it's always good to figure out your story before you post snippets. Wouldn't want to accidentally put up any spoilers ;)

message 26: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Here's a small snippet that I recently wrote for my WIP League of Theives

“I haven’t a notion of how I’m supposed to traverse this area. I’m used to open skies, and vast plains, not being boxed in.” Evona looked up at the trees around them and the sunlight barely filtering through and grimaced.
Radmir moved some vines to the side for them to walk past. “I may have been raised on a rocky island, but I’ve seen more than my fair share of jungles. They can actually be quite beautiful.”
Evona screamed and jumped to the side as a snake that was on a tree that she brushed against hissed and lunged at her.
Radmir grabbed the snake right below the head and yanked it off the tree. He tossed it away. “If you can get past all the creatures trying to kill you, that is.”

message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna  CS (annacs-author) | 7 comments Nicki wrote: "Here's a small snippet that I recently wrote for my WIP League of Theives

“I haven’t a notion of how I’m supposed to traverse this area. I’m used to open skies, and vast plains, not being boxed in..."

Witty and descriptive, I like the dialogue balances against description & action

message 28: by Anna (new)

Anna  CS (annacs-author) | 7 comments New snippets people! Tell me what y'all think :)

My lungs shuddered and another tear came out. But I didn’t want to lay here and cry, I wanted to scream and yell. I wanted to squeeze my fingers around the thing that squeezed his life out. I wanted to smash it and kick it and punch it. I wanted to scream in its ears and cry for the cries it took away from me. I wanted to shake it against the wall and keep it there until it told me why… My Daddy was gone.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Snippet from The Flame Will Fade:

I open my eyes and look at Mother. She’s not as frail as I am, but she’s naturally short and slender; and I inherited her large eyes, though I got the light brown color from Father’s side of the family.
I notice that there’s a large bandage on her wrist, mostly hidden by the sleeve of her dark green blouse. Let’s just say, I’m not Father’s only target.
“Did he hurt you?” I ask, sitting up and staring at her intently.
“That doesn’t matter. He wants you now,” she repeats.
“Mom, listen to me,” I say. “I really think we could escape and get help! Can’t we try it?”
She glances over her shoulder. “Lower your voice. I can’t escape. And neither can you. Think about it: Even if we did get away from the house and into town without him noticing, no one would believe me, with or without evidence. The governor is this town’s figurehead, remember. And as for you? People with wings aren’t exactly commonplace. The authorities would ship you off to some lab. Trust me, your life may be miserable right now, but it’s the best possible outcome.”

message 30: by Katrina Michelle (new)

Anna wrote: "New snippets people! Tell me what y'all think :)

My lungs shuddered and another tear came out. But I didn’t want to lay here and cry, I wanted to scream and yell. I wanted to squeeze my fingers ar..."

Anna, YOUR SNIPPET. <3 <3 I love how poetic it is!!

message 31: by Katrina Michelle (new)

Raevyn wrote: "Snippet from The Flame Will Fade:

I open my eyes and look at Mother. She’s not as frail as I am, but she’s naturally short and slender; and I inherited her large eyes, though I g..."

Oh my gosh. WONDERFUL SNIPPET. I want to read more. I want those characters to win.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! :) ❤️

message 33: by Anna (new)

Anna  CS (annacs-author) | 7 comments Thank you guys so much, the encouragement means ALOTTTT to me <3 :)

message 34: by Catherine, Shieldmaiden of Rohan <3 (new)

Catherine Hawthorn (catherinehawthorn) | 68 comments Mod
I've been writing a lot on my newest WIP The White Rose lately. I seem to have this thing about backstories about stories that I haven't written yet......anybody have any clue why??

Anyways, here's a snippet:

Janina gasped. “Oh, Alvie! That reminds me, Arnor gave me this letter for you.” She retrieved it from her belt and handed it to her mystified sister. “He passed all the Keeper’s tests, and is a full liveryman now!”

“Who, Arnor?” Alvilda placed the letter on the bedspread beside her and kept her attention to her sister’s lighted face. Her letter could wait, besides, Arnor was a favorite of hers too.

“Yes! Can you believe it? And he only a lad of 15!”

Alvilda nodded. “He always was a strong and clever fellow, and handled weapons since his babyhood. He’ll grow into a good and valiant man. I sincerely hope that he finds himself a good bride, he deserves such…” Alvilda’s eyes glanced down at the letter and lighted onto the Ceberlandon seal. “Oh Janina! It’s from Karsten, I’m sure!”

She broke the seal hurridly and opened her letter.

message 35: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Catherine wrote: "I've been writing a lot on my newest WIP The White Rose lately. I seem to have this thing about backstories about stories that I haven't written yet......anybody have any clue why??

Anyways, here..."

Sounds interesting! Like a full blown epic fantasy!

message 36: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Here's a snippet from my story League of Theives...

“What do you believe you are doing, you fool,” she hissed.
“Being heroic, what does it look like I am doing?”
“Heroic!” Adilah laughed scornfully. “You?”
“I decided to try something new.” Sahir glanced at her. “Don’t look so flabbergasted. It was only after I saw you being heroic that I decided to be heroic myself.”
“I wasn’t being heroic!” Adilah cried exasperated. “I was being logical.”
“Yes, because the logical thing would be to attack the forty thieves and their ruthless leader in order to rescue their fantastic, but hopelessly outnumbered captives.”

message 37: by Catherine, Shieldmaiden of Rohan <3 (new)

@Nicki ~ Well, it definitely is in the fantasy genre, hadn't quite intended to make it as epic as From the Cave, but who knows what it will evolve into!

I LOVE your snippet!!!! THE SASS....gets me every time :)

message 38: by Catherine, Shieldmaiden of Rohan <3 (new)

I've been using my daydreams for writing fodder too - most of the time they land as notes on my phone but today and one other day they made it actually on paper in a fleshed out way. It was awesome!

message 39: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments An excerpt from League of Thieves

Damian rolled his eyes. “You underestimate my skill.”
Shohl rose to her feet, placing her hands on her hips. “And you overestimate it.”
Damian paced away. “Well I don’t hear you suggesting anything.”
Shohl blew out a breath. “There is one place that I can think of where the dagger could be safe. Well, moderately so.”
Damian turned to her. “And where would that be?”
“My old palace. The one I lived in before I was imprisoned.”
Damian stroked his chin. “Is it hidden?”
Shohl nodded looking down at her fingernails. “Very well.”
“Is it guarded by all manners of traps.”
Shohl looked up from her hand and narrowed her eyes. “I only accepted the best.”
Damian tapped his chin. “Do you have gold there?”
“If it hasn’t been plundered in the thousand years I’ve been trapped in a lamp then yes, quite a lot.”
Damian shoved the dagger into his belt and clapped. “Perfect. Then we shall bring the dagger there!”
“There is one problem...” Shohl said slowly.
Damian narrowed his eyes. “And what is that?”
She scratched her cheek and shrugged. “When I say that it is hidden very well, I mean that it is hidden perhaps too well. It seems that in the thousand years of my captivity… well, I’ve quite forgotten where it is.”

message 40: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Catherine wrote: "@Nicki ~ Well, it definitely is in the fantasy genre, hadn't quite intended to make it as epic as From the Cave, but who knows what it will evolve into!

I LOVE your snippet!!!! THE SASS....gets m..."

I love epic fantasies so here's hoping it will evolve into something pretty stupendous!

And thanks LOL, I'm glad you like it :P

message 41: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments And here's an excerpt from my WIP A Winter Dark and Deadly

“What? You thought I came in here simply to enjoy a picnic? I am here, the High Chancellor’s papers are here, and the High Chancellor is not here.” Cedric picked up several papers, flipping through them. “Really it is too much for me to resist... Oh, that is interesting.”
Elisabeth placed her hands on her hips and tapped her foot. “You know this is wrong.”
Cedric glanced up at her and sighed. “Tell me, Lizzie, when did I ever steer you wrong so much as to lead you to believe that I cared for the difference between right and wrong?”
“What about your own neck? Do you care for that?”
“Naturally,” Cedric muttered, not bothering to look up from the papers.
“Then do not do this, Cedric. If the High Chancellor learns of what you did he will-”
“What?” Cedric asked looking up at her. “Order my execution? You’re behind the times, Lizzie, dear. He already has.”

message 42: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Here's an excerpt from League of Thieves...

“On the count of three,” he said to the empty air.
“One…” He took a deep breath. “Don’t miss,” he reminded himself.
“Two...” He bounced on his toes. “Don’t be a coward,” he commanded, shaking thoughts of giving up out of his head.
“Three...” He charged forward three steps until the ledge ended. He threw himself off. “Don’t get skewered – AHHH!”

message 43: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (last edited Mar 05, 2018 02:41PM) (new)

Guys... I changed my WIP from third person to first person, so just to clarify, this is STILL from Of Broken Things and Paint Splatterings. This scene is from Piper's brother, Alex's perspective, he's being ganged up on by some classmates on the way home from school:

Austen takes his foot off of my face as a side door creaks open.
“Can you jerks get lost?” A boy stands in the doorway, holding something over his shoulder. His expression is lost in the shadows, but his tone sounds annoyed.
I hold my breath, waiting for one of the group’s response.
Ethan scoffs, “Go back to your demented grandma you-”
I grimace at the racial slurs that tumble out of Ethan’s mouth.
There is silence, and then the boy steps out into the alleyway, looming over Ethan, Gordan, and Austen.
He’s older than I realized, looking more college age than high school age. One hand is curled into a fist, the other is armed with what looks like a sack of potatoes. The scowl growing across his dark face is terrifying.
He takes a step closer to Ethan, glaring down at him. “Do you want to see the bloodstains from the last person that called me or my grandmother that?” he asks, his voice strangely calm despite the furious expression on his face.
Ethan visibly gulps, and Austen and Gordan edge away.

message 44: by R.F. Gammon (new)

Gray wrote: "Guys... I changed my WIP from third person to first person, so just to clarify, this is STILL from Of Broken Things and Paint Splatterings. This scene is from Piper's brother, Alex's perspective, h..."

WHOA

message 45: by Gray, lover of all things bookish (new)

Faith/Florid Sword wrote: "Gray wrote: "Guys... I changed my WIP from third person to first person, so just to clarify, this is STILL from Of Broken Things and Paint Splatterings. This scene is from Piper's brother, Alex's p..."

To put more perspective on the bloodstain line I'll add this:

“Andres!”
Andres turns, awkwardly waving at the old woman standing in the doorway. “Hi, Grandmother.”
Grandmother taps her cane as she looks from me to Andres to me again, her frizzy white hair falls into her eyes, and her expression is unreadable. “Did you beat up this little white kid?” she asks, glaring at Andres.
“No, ma’am!” Andres throws up his hands, “I was saving him from those three punks.”
Andres’s grandmother stares at Andres, before a smile escapes her lips along with a giggle. “Did you use my bloodstain line?”
Andres grins back, “Worked like a charm.”
“That’s my boy.”

message 46: by R.F. Gammon (new)

Gray wrote: "Faith/Florid Sword wrote: "Gray wrote: "Guys... I changed my WIP from third person to first person, so just to clarify, this is STILL from Of Broken Things and Paint Splatterings. This scene is fro..."

I LOVED IT BEFORE AND I LOVE IT MORE NOW

message 47: by Katrina Michelle (new)

Nicki wrote: "Here's an excerpt from League of Thieves...

“Two...” He bounced on his toes. “Do..."

Nicki, I loooooove that excerpt!! It says so much about the character!

message 48: by Katrina Michelle (new)

Gray wrote: "Guys... I changed my WIP from third person to first person, so just to clarify, this is STILL from Of Broken Things and Paint Splatterings. This scene is from Piper's brother, Alex's perspective, h..."

Gray wrote: "Faith/Florid Sword wrote: "Gray wrote: "Guys... I changed my WIP from third person to first person, so just to clarify, this is STILL from Of Broken Things and Paint Splatterings. This scene is fro..."

Gray, your writing is AMAZING. Keep up the awesomeness, girl!! I can't wait to read this!!! <3 <3

message 49: by Libby (new)

Libby May | 24 comments *Laughs* Gray! That's too awesome! I have to read this book now. XD.

message 50: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Chapelway | 93 comments Lila wrote: "Nicki wrote: "Here's an excerpt from League of Thieves...

“Two...” He bounced on..."

Thanks, Lila! :D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6