Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading October 24?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2088 comments Mod
This week I'm reading- Crash by Jerry Cole, Feeding The Soul by Annabella Michael, and The Hard Fall by K. Sterling.

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments I'm reading Keepsake then I've got ARC's for Vines and One Snowy Night. Then I'll hopefully get to read Do You Want to Start a Scandal. Lots of great books to read...and never enough time. :-) ♥

message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1184 comments I'm reading nothing, nada, niks!!!!
I'm in the horrid mood when I feel like reading something!!! I just don't know what!!! Lol

message 4: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1917 comments Mod
Jealous of that Keepsake ARC, Stacey! ;)

I started--about a year after all the hype about it--Act Like It by Lucy Parker last night. It's a hate to love book about two London theatre actors who are forced to pretend to have a fake romance for the tabloids. Hero is a big star but has a reputation for being a jerk in the press, heroine is an up and comer with a "sweetheart" reputation so she's supposed to make him look better so ticket sales for their play will rise. Of course they loathe one another. So far so good. It got ALL the great reiews when it came out, so I'm hoping it will live up to it's reputation.

message 5: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I am in heavy writing mode this week since I have a deadline to meet by November 1. But I hope to find time to read Terri Osburn's Her Hopes and Dreams. I've been looking forward to this one, particularly after reading the excerpt Terri posted. I also have my first ever Jill Mansell ARC! I hope I get to it this week as well.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments I finished Sherry Thomas's new book & I really liked it! More than I thought I would, now I have no idea what direction I'm going to go in. Probably re-read some old favorites

message 7: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments Finally getting around to SEP's FIRST STAR I SEE TONIGHT. It's cute - trademark SEP. Waiting anxiously for KEEPSAKE! You'll have to let us know what you think Stacey.

message 8: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments I'm running a little late with Keepsake (the shame!!) but I am thoroughly enjoying it. Zach has always been someone I wanted to know better and to be honest I've been happily surprised. All good so far. :-) ♥

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nikanne) | 222 comments I'm currently listening to SEP's audio book of Match Me If You Can. It may be my favorite of the series so far; which I love!

When I have time to read I am slowly reading All a Heart Needs by Barbara Freethy.

message 10: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments Nicole wrote: "I'm currently listening to SEP's audio book of Match Me If You Can. It may be my favorite of the series so far; which I love!

When I have time to read I am slowly reading [book:All a Heart Needs|2..."

I loved Match Me If You Can. :-) ♥

message 11: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "Nicole wrote: "I'm currently listening to SEP's audio book of Match Me If You Can. It may be my favorite of the series so far; which I love!

When I have time to read I am slowly reading [book:All ..."

Me Too! One of my favorite SEPs!

message 12: by Stacey (last edited Oct 25, 2016 02:41PM) (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments Irisheyes wrote: "Stacey is Sassy wrote: "Nicole wrote: "I'm currently listening to SEP's audio book of Match Me If You Can. It may be my favorite of the series so far; which I love!

When I have time to read I am s..."

Definitely Irisheyes...saying that, I haven't read a lot. I need to find some time to read more of them. :-) ♥

message 13: by Manda (new)

First Star I See Tonight made me want to do a Match Me if You Can re-read!

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nikanne) | 222 comments I just finished Match Me If You Can and saved it in my to be read again file so I'd definitely recommend the reread! I'm working my way through the series for my 1st time thanks to being introduced to it here! I absolutely love all the great suggestions from the Monday puzzles and this feed.

message 15: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2093 comments Mod
New Courtney Milan! Does happy dance ...

message 16: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1184 comments Dls wrote: "New Courtney Milan! Does happy dance ..."

ooooh today?????

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments There's a new Cathy Maxwell out too

message 18: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2093 comments Mod
Yes the Milan came out on Tuesday.

message 19: by Manda (new)

Cool, Nicole! SEP is definitely a treasure. Her backlist isn't terribly long but there are so many great reads in it.

message 20: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2093 comments Mod
Just realized that Sarina Bowes's Keepsake also came out...

message 21: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments Dls wrote: "Just realized that Sarina Bowes's Keepsake also came out..."

Dls wrote: "Just realized that Sarina Bowes's Keepsake also came out..."

YEP! Started it this morning! So far, so good. I'm liking being back on the Shipley Farm! LOL

message 22: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments Irisheyes wrote: "Dls wrote: "Just realized that Sarina Bowes's Keepsake also came out..."

YEP! Started it this morning! So far, so good. I'..."

I want to go to the Shipley Farm and sit at the big table for dinner, with Grandpa saying the blessings and Kyle and Kieran making silly comments.

message 23: by Manda (new)

Stacey is Sassy wrote: "Irisheyes wrote: "Dls wrote: "Just realized that Sarina Bowes's Keepsake also came out..."

YEP! Started it this morning! S..."
CK

Me too! The Shipley Farm is one of my favorite spots in Romancelandia these days!