Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading October 10?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2064 comments Mod
Starting this week with Blind Faith by N. R. Walker.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1243 comments I'm currently reading Sugar Free which is driving me batty at the moment. Next up will be Pursuing Lord Pascal and then maybe Beard Science.

message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1149 comments I haven't been in a reading mood lately. so I still have to finish the Kate Daniels book 9...in fact I still have to start it :P
I might be procrastinating!

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1243 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I haven't been in a reading mood lately. so I still have to finish the Kate Daniels book 9...in fact I still have to start it :P
I might be procrastinating!"

Crack up!! :-)

message 5: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I finished Emily March's Christmas in Eternity Springs and loved it. It is one of my top reads from the 2016 Christmas romances. I prefer my Christmas books with the season serving as more than a backdrop, and this one definitely met that criteria. I'm reading a Christmas anthology (The Most Wonderful Time) today. I've read three of the four novellas, and all have been more ho-hum than ho-ho-ho.

message 6: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1895 comments Mod
I know what you mean, Leigh-Ayn!

Janga, I'm glad you finally got a Christmas book that didn't make you say Bah Humbug ;) That's a good point about the season being backdrop versus being actually integrated into the story.

I've just started The Trespasser by Tana French. It always takes me a little while to get into her books because each one is in the same world but has a different narrator. She's an actress originally and I see her novels as sort of extended dramatic monologues--each from a different character on the Dublin Murder Squad. This one has a heroine with a thick Irish slang so it's a bit slow going. But different, and I know the mystery will be interesting.

message 7: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments I just finished the second story, THE DUKE OF MY DREAMS by Grace Burrowes, in Once Upon A Dream. I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how I ended up reading the one by Mary Balogh and skipping the one by GB. But it was delightful.

Not sure what I'm going to dive into next. Nothing is catching my interest. I've started and stopped about 3 books this past weekend!