Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

2016 Challenge Archive > 2016 August Pick-It-For-Me Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Jul 28, 2016 05:52PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 930 comments 2016 August PIFM Challenge

What is the Pick-It-For-Me Challenge?

The Pick-It-For-Me Challenge (PIFM) is a reading challenge where each participant gives and receives book recommendations based on a given a set of rules. The assignment method and book selection rules change each month so it’s always new and always different.

The idea of the PIFM challenge is that you will get new-to-you books and authors selected for you as well as a push to read some books that have been lingering on your shelves. You may not be interested in the new books recommended, which is why you also get a minimum of four books from your shelf.

You only have to read ONE book to complete this challenge!

After signups are closed, your names and any extra info will go into the super secret PIFM randomizer and it will select someone for you to recommend books to and someone to give you recommendations. This list will be posted along with any specific picking rules for the month.

In order to participate you need to either HAVE YOUR PROFILE SET TO PUBLIC (preferable), or friend the person giving you recommendations. PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to keep your profile private, it is your responsibility to send a friend request to the person picking for you as soon as possible after the matchups are posted. Whether your profile is private or not, it is also very important that your profile be set to receive Private Messages (PMs) in case anyone needs to reach out to you (mods, organizer etc.)

Everything gets done in this thread so be sure to come back often!!!

Repicks:
You can ask for repicks if:
✱ The books picked for you are not yet released.
✱ If you have already read the chosen book(s) and they are on your ‘read’ shelf.
✱ If you did not receive four picks from your ‘to-read’ shelf, with at least one from your preferred shelf.

You may NOT ask for repicks because:
✱ A book is not available at your library.
✱ A genre or author you don’t enjoy.

INFORMATION NEEDED TO SIGN UP
Please sign up in this thread with the answer to the following question:

✱✱ How much of the Olympics do you watch? ✱✱

A) All or Most of the events
B) Just the highlights or a few of my favorites
C) The Olympics are on right now?

✱✱ If you have a preferred shelf, please list it along with your pick! ✱✱

IMPORTANT DATES
For your convenience a Time Zone Converter.

You’ll have until July 28th 8 pm US MST) to make your recommendations.

Please do not start reading your book(s) until the first of the month. You then have the entire month to read your pick(s) and give some feedback.

If you’re new please read the PIFM Guidelines and FAQ. If you have any questions that are not addressed there, please feel free to ask!

Please note that late sign ups will be included at the host's discretion and no one will be included after re-picks are assigned!✱

message 2: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Jul 22, 2016 10:27AM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 930 comments TIPS TO MAKE THE CHALLENGE ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE!

Pickees
✱ To help your picker understand the type of books you like or are currently reading, please make sure your ‘read’ shelf is up to date. You can create shelves for books you DNFed (Did Not Finish) or authors that don’t work for you as well as favorite books and authors. In addition, you might consider updating your profile. You can include info about your favorite books, authors, genres, themes or tropes (or themes/tropes you dislike – i.e. secret baby).
✱ Please do not specify likes/dislikes in the sign-up thread. This information will not be included in the pairings and your pickee may not see your message and does not need to rely on that information when making picks.

Pickers
✱ Please remember this is primarily a romance readers group. Thus, most, if not all, of your picks should be romance. There are various sub genres within the romance category - Contemporary, Historical, Paranormal, Romantic Suspense, Erotica, M/M, Urban Fantasy. If your pickee reads a wide variety, you could add a non-romance as a choice.

✱ Choose at least 4 new titles for your pickee. These can be brand new to them (not found on any of their shelves) or a book found on their shelves if they've never read any of the author's work previously.

A few hints to help with book selection:
Check the book’s publishing date. Select "date pub" from the checkbox selections and save.
Check pickee's personalized shelves, especially their exclusive shelves. A personalized shelf is one the member has created. (e.g., 'to read next', 'favorites' ‘didn’t like’)
Make sure the books you choose are not on their 'read' shelf. Just because it isn't rated doesn't mean it wasn't read.
Look at your pickee's 'read' shelf and see what genres they have recently read or read the most. Reviewing their ‘read’ shelf might help you in choosing something they are interested in reading right now.
✱ If your pickee reads lots of books in a genre you are not familiar with (erotic romance, GLBT, YA, etc.) Contact the Mods or the month's organizer for guidance.
Include a variety of books (e.g., shorter page count, new addition to their 'to-read' shelf, an older book on their 'to-read' shelf) This variety gives your pickee options when choosing the book or books they will be reading this month. Use the sort feature within their shelves to determine date a book was added, published or read; page numbers, ratings, etc.

If you want to volunteer to make repicks:
✱ We love that you want to help out, but please remember those who need picks have been waiting for a long time already. Please only volunteer if you are able to make the repicks within a few hours of the deadline. Thank you!

message 4: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Jul 24, 2016 11:58AM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 930 comments 2016 August PIFM - Picking Rules

Please make sure to pick 4 books new to your pickee, as well as 4 books from your pickee’s designated or ‘to-be-read’ shelf, for a total of 8 books!

The Rio Olympic games start on Friday August 5th and run through Sunday August 21st.

1) The first ancient Olympics were held in honor of Zeus and is traditionally dated to 776 BC. Only freeborn Greek men were allowed to participate in the Olympics. Originally contestants wore loin cloths but over time this was phased out and eventually contestants were nude. PICK a book whose title or author initials start with Z or where the cover features an almost or naked male.

2) The Olympics will take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. PICK a book set in Brazil or whose cover is 50% green, blue or yellow in honor of their flag.

3) The Olympics has 42 different sports that include 306 different competitive events. PICK a book that features an athlete or where any type of competition takes place.

4) The 2016 Rio Olympics will be held in 4 different zones Barra, Copacabana, Deodoro and Maracanã – and connected by a high-performance transport ring. PICK a book that is 4th in a series or has 4 words in the title, or that features a type of transportation on the cover.

5) The Mascot for the Olympics is Vinicius. The Olympic mascot represents Brazilian wildlife, primarily carrying design traits of mammals: the agility of cats, sway of monkeys and grace of birds. PICK a book with any animal on the cover or whose main character is a shifter.

6) The Paralympics take place after the Olympics in September. PICK a book featuring a character with a physical disability or that was published in September (any year).

7) The 2016 Olympics will yield 136 medals for women, 161 for men and nine mixed medals. The events feature both individual and team events. PICK a book told from a single POV or a book featuring a team.

8) The Torch relay started on the 21st of April in Greece and will last 95 days. The torch will be carried by 12,450 individuals. PICK a book where someone is running towards something or someone is carrying a torch (Doesn’t have to be literally).

message 5: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Jul 28, 2016 05:51PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 930 comments Pick for the person below you in your group. The last person in the each group picks for the first person, for example MountainKat picks for LaurLa.

✔ Picks Made (Through Post 115)
All of most of the events

LaurLa - 04-challenge-to-pick
♎ Nereta♎ - pick it for me
Kimberly - to-read and books I own
Susan A - August PIFM
~KarenH~ - cant-wait-to-read
Shelby - Current Challenge to Reads
MountainKat - to-read-asap

Highlights and Favorites

Pam
Aminko - picking-shelf
Jody - pifm
Tina Theresa
Jane (PS) - q3gb16 and mg16 junjul
Diane ~Firefly~ - mng_picking
UnusualChild{beppy} - currently reading
Lashae
Ravenbleu - My list
Danielle - pifm
☘KathyD☘ - cp-m-g-pick-shelf
Fran (private profile) - PIFM Shelf
Elke - On deck 4 chlges
Nancy H
Moe - reading-challenge-2016
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ - Pick it for me and botb tbr

The Olympics are on Now

Leigh - pick-it-for-me-challenge
Raine - 2016 PIFM
Ashley
Vandhana
Suzanne
Rachel C. - pick from here
Ceily - epl-to-read
Sunshine4559

message 6: by Ravenbleu (last edited Jul 22, 2016 06:12AM) (new)

Ravenbleu | 56 comments I'm in.
Just the highlights, few of my favorites
My list

message 7: by Vandhana (new)

Vandhana | 68 comments C) The Olympics are on right now? :P

message 8: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11376 comments I'm in! (private profile)

B)- A few events and highlights

PIFM Shelf

message 9: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 269 comments I'm in.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 10: by Rachel C. (new)

Rachel C. (rachelus) | 580 comments I'm in. (C) The Olympics are on right now?

pick from here

message 11: by Lashae (new)

Lashae | 3 comments B) Just the highlights or a few of my favorites

message 12: by Pam (new)

Pam | 1047 comments I'm in and a B

message 13: by Diane ~Firefly~ (new)

Diane ~Firefly~ | 1454 comments I'm in. Probably B (unless the Olympics have actually started and I missed it)

shelf: mng_picking

message 14: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 23024 comments Seriously, where are the other A's?! Anywho, I'm an A - love all sports, though I do have my favorites!

Please use my to-read-asap shelf - thanks!

message 15: by Elke (new)

Elke (ejurca) | 1810 comments I am in!

I am a "B"!

Please pick from my On deck 4 chlges

message 16: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  | 69 comments I'm in.
I am an Olympics junkie from the opening to the closing. So I would be an A! An I would like to take a moment to say that trampolining is one of the lamest Olympic sports.
Please choose from my TBR file and books I own.

message 17: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new)

~KarenH~ | 8064 comments MountainKat wrote: "Seriously, where are the other A's?! Anywho, I'm an A - love all sports, though I do have my favorites!"

I'm here! =P I'm most definitely an A - just glad the Olympics are being held on the same side of the planet as me this time so I don't have to stay up all night to watch the events live!

Please use my cant-wait-to-read shelf...thanks!

message 18: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 3048 comments i'm in...i'm a B...i try to watch, but i never manage to watch much

please use my cp-m-g-pick-shelf

message 19: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Jul 20, 2016 07:47PM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20998 comments I'm in. I'm a B ~ highlights only.

Please use the unread books from these two shelves:
q3gb16
mg16 junjul

message 20: by ☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ (last edited Jul 20, 2016 07:53PM) (new)

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ | 1943 comments I'm in.
Just the highlights or a few of my favorites
Pick it for me or botb tbr

message 21: by Nancy H (new)

Nancy H | 971 comments B. Just the highlights

message 22: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 2101 comments I'm in and I'm a C

message 23: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Kyle | 139 comments I am in!! C Please!
epl-to-read

message 24: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (stang_lee) | 1711 comments I'm definitely an A) all or most of the events sort of person. I love the Olympics. :D

Current Challenge to Reads

message 25: by ♎ Nereta♎ (last edited Jul 21, 2016 06:36AM) (new)

♎ Nereta♎  (littlecleo) | 50 comments I am in :) A please pick it for me

message 26: by Jody (new)

Jody (crzyfrogger) | 167 comments I'm in. I love the Olympics but with my schedule as a single mom I have to say I'm a B) Just the highlights or a few of my favorites

Please use my shelf if possible
pifm

message 27: by Moe (new)

Moe | 11 comments I'm in!
I'm a B)
This is my first GR reading challenge EVER, so this is all a bit exciting :)

Please pick from this shelf reading-challenge-2016

I hope that link worked, its been a while since I've used html codes

message 28: by Susan A (new)

Susan A | 1629 comments ✱✱ How much of the Olympics do you watch? ✱✱

A) All or Most of the events. I'll watch as much as I possibly can!

message 29: by Susan A (new)

Susan A | 1629 comments Moe wrote: "I'm in!
I'm a B)

I hope that link worked, its been a while since ..."

Welcome Newbie!!! Yes, your link worked.

message 30: by Tina Theresa (new)

Tina Theresa | 255 comments i'm in. I watch highlights or favorites.

message 31: by Raine (new)

Raine (raine_renner) | 358 comments I'm in: 2016 PIFM

UnusualChild{beppy} | 1116 comments i used to be an "a", but since i don't have tv or internet at home, and only limited access at work, i'm a b) just the highlights.

please use my currently reading

message 33: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 449 comments The Olympics are on right now?

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 930 comments Moe wrote: "I'm in!
I'm a B)

Welcome Moe - yes it worked! This is my favorite reoccurring monthly challenge.

message 35: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 3710 comments I'm in and I'd have to say I am A - All or most of the events :-)
Please use this shelf ==> 04-challenges-to-pick

message 36: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20998 comments Moe wrote: "I'm in!
I'm a B)

Great to see you took the plunge on this one Moe! Hope you love it :D

message 37: by Aminko (new)

Aminko | 556 comments If I'm not too late I'd love to be included for August!

I love the Olympics but only ever have time for a few of my favourite events (B)

Could you please pick from Picking Shelf

message 38: by Susan A (last edited Jul 23, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Susan A | 1629 comments I'm panicking....I don't want anyone to have to pick through my monster TBR. How many should I put on a picking shelf? I just looked at other shelves.

Here is my pick shelf:

August PIFM

message 39: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11376 comments Sorry for the delay in posting the pairings and rules everyone.
Hopefully Danielle will get them up very soon.

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ | 1943 comments No worries l. RL has been pretty busy for me too :)

message 41: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 23024 comments Hi everyone. I don't know what is going on with Danielle, I haven't heard back from here - I just hope it is nothing serious!

But I think there has been enough of a delay! I have her rules, so I will recreate them and post them in a minute. The pairings will take a little longer, but I will get those up as soon as possible too!

Thank you for your patience!

message 42: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 23024 comments 2016 August PIFM - Picking Rules

Please make sure to pick 4 books new to your pickee, as well as 4 books from your pickee’s designated or ‘to-be-read’ shelf, for a total of 8 books!

The Rio Olympic games start on Friday August 5th and run through Sunday August 21st.

1) The first ancient Olympics were held in honor of Zeus and is traditionally dated to 776 BC. Only freeborn Greek men were allowed to participate in the Olympics. Originally contestants wore loin cloths but over time this was phased out and eventually contestants were nude. PICK a book whose title or author initials start with Z or where the cover features an almost or naked male.

2) The Olympics will take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. PICK a book set in Brazil or whose cover is 50% green, blue or yellow in honor of their flag.

3) The Olympics has 42 different sports that include 306 different competitive events. PICK a book that features an athlete or where any type of competition takes place.

4) The 2016 Rio Olympics will be held in 4 different zones Barra, Copacabana, Deodoro and Maracanã – and connected by a high-performance transport ring. PICK a book that is 4th in a series or has 4 words in the title, or that features a type of transportation on the cover.

5) The Mascot for the Olympics is Vinicius. The Olympic mascot represents Brazilian wildlife, primarily carrying design traits of mammals: the agility of cats, sway of monkeys and grace of birds. PICK a book with any animal on the cover or whose main character is a shifter..

6) The Paralympics take place after the Olympics in September. PICK a book featuring a character with a physical disability or that was published in September.

7) The 2016 Olympics will yield 136 medals for women, 161 for men and nine mixed medals. The events feature both individual and team events. PICK a book told from a single POV or a book featuring a team.

8) The Torch relay started on the 21st of April in Greece and will last 95 days. The torch will be carried by 12,450 individuals. PICK a book where someone is running towards something or someone is carrying a torch (Doesn’t have to be literally).

(Please forgive any typos, I just did a quick proofread!)

message 43: by MountainKat, Moderator (last edited Jul 24, 2016 12:12PM) (new)

message 44: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 23024 comments Please note I did not include preferred shelf links - I didn't want to add any more time to the delay! Refer to message #3 above for those links!!

I would hate to ask anyone for repicks because they skipped this step!!!

I will work on adding them this morning, but in the meantime, please check above.

message 45: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 23024 comments Hi LaurLa, I'll work on your picks this afternoon!

message 46: by Pam (last edited Jul 24, 2016 10:32AM) (new)

Pam | 1047 comments So Aminko, this month I get to choose for you!

Zeus
All from your TBR: Brawn (New Species, #5) by Laurann Dohner a very unclothed man OR The Laird Who Loved Me (MacLean Curse, #5) by Karen Hawkins kilts look a lot like loincloths OR a book from the ZION Warriors series Krac's Firebrand (Zion Warriors, #2) by S.E. Smith

Brazil
All New to you: The Seven Sisters (The Seven Sisters #1) by Lucinda Riley OR Strategic Vulnerability (Immortal Ops #4) by Mandy M. Roth OR A Vine in the Blood A Chief Inspector Mario Silva Investigation by Leighton Gage

Athletes
TBR The Score (Off-Campus, #3) by Elle Kennedy OR new Double Play (Pacific Heat, #1) by Jill Shalvis (I recently read this one and liked it)

Four
All from TBR and 4th(ish) in series Cosmos' Promise (Cosmos' Gateway, #4) by S.E. Smith OR Devil's Gate (Elder Races, #4.6) by Thea Harrison

Shifters
TBR Fury of Ice (Dragonfury, #2) by Coreene Callahan OR new Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent

Disability
All new What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor OR The Wreck by Marie Force OR Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale

Team
TBR The Game Plan (Game On, #3) by Kristen Callihan

Torch
New Sweet (Contours of the Heart, #3) by Tammara Webber I really liked this one.

message 47: by Rachel C. (last edited Jul 24, 2016 10:46AM) (new)

Rachel C. (rachelus) | 580 comments Hi Cecily, here are some picks for you! :)

1) PICK a book whose title or author initials start with Z or where the cover features an almost or naked male.
TBR: Axel (almost naked male)
NEW: In the Prince's Bed (almost naked male)

Axel (Corps Security, #1) by Harper Sloan In the Prince's Bed (Royal Brotherhood, #1) by Sabrina Jeffries

2) PICK a book set in Brazil or whose cover is 50% green, blue or yellow in honor of their flag.
TBR: Matched (50% green cover)
NEW: Fantasy Lover (50% blue cover)

Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunterverse #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

3) PICK a book that features an athlete or where any type of competition takes place.
TBR: Flat-Out Sexy (NASCAR aka competitions)
NEW: Legacy of Kings (annual competition takes place; starts off the story)

Flat-Out Sexy (Fast Track, #1) by Erin McCarthy Legacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1) by Eleanor Herman

4) PICK a book that is 4th in a series or has 4 words in the title, or that features a type of transportation on the cover.
TBR: The Truth About Forever
NEW: Swept off Her Feet

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen Swept off Her Feet by Hester Browne

5) PICK a book with any animal on the cover or whose main character is a shifter.
TBR: Of Triton (I'm going to count this one since technically they have to shift into mermaids... I'm not sure if you've read the first one, since it's not on your shelves, but recommend reading in order otherwise it will be confusing)
NEW: Cry Wolf (should read the short story Alpha & Omega first)

Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy, #2) by Anna Banks Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs

6) PICK a book featuring a character with a physical disability or that was published in September.
TBR: The Scorpion Rules (pub in Sept)
NEW: Silence (disability)

The Scorpion Rules (Prisoners of Peace, #1) by Erin Bow Silence by Deborah Lytton

7) PICK a book told from a single POV or a book featuring a team.
TBR: Flirt (Told from single POV. I didn't see many books from this series on your shelves, but I'm assuming you've read the others since you had two of these on there? If not, Guilty Pleasures works too :))
NEW: Hard as It Gets (team of special ops)

Flirt (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #18) by Laurell K. Hamilton Hard as It Gets (Hard Ink, #1) by Laura Kaye

8) PICK a book where someone is running towards something or someone is carrying a torch (Doesn’t have to be literally).
TBR: Bloodlines (Adrian definitely carries a bit of a torch for his previous girlfriend; awesome series!)
NEW: To the Stars (definitely some triple way torch carrying... not literally of course)

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead To the Stars (Thatch #2) by Molly McAdams

message 48: by UnusualChild{beppy} (last edited Jul 24, 2016 01:53PM) (new)

UnusualChild{beppy} | 1116 comments hi, lashae

here are my picks for you:

zeus - author or title that starts with 'z' or a nearly naked man
Kyland (new to you)

brazil or 50% blue, green or yellow
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (tbr)
Wings of the Falcon (new to you)

athlete or competition
Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many (new to you)

4th in a series or 4 words in the title
Violent Exposure (tbr)
Dark of the Moon (new to you)

animal on the cover or shifter
Slave to Sensation (new to you)

physical disability or published in september
Snow Falling on Cedars (tbr)
The Year We Fell Down (new to you)

single pov or a team
Borstal Girl (tbr)
The Blue Castle (new to you)

running toward something or carrying a torch
A Perfect Scandal (tbr)
Blue Smoke (new to you)

message 49: by Susan A (last edited Jul 24, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

Susan A | 1629 comments ~KarenH~

I am inexperienced with this challenge -- it was quite a challenge and I loved it! I don't read MF, so it was hard for me to keep a balance, but I think I succeeded. It certainly helps that you read all kinds of romance books! I have one new to you pick and one TBR for all of the categories and I think I have an equal number of MM and MF. Please ask me to fix it if I have screwed it up.

1) PICK a book whose title or author initials start with Z or where the cover features an almost or naked male.

Full Coverage (Boys of Fall) by Erin Nicholas TBR
Planet Mail (Mail Call, #1) by Kate Pearce by Kate Pearce new to you author. This book was lots of sex with an interesting plot which was really about sex. It was fast and fun. Sci-fi setting.

2)PICK a book set in Brazil or whose cover is 50% green, blue or yellow in honor of their flag.

Italian Ice (Precious Gems, #2) by E.M. Lynley TBR
Mr. Impossible (Carsington Brothers, #2) by Loretta Chase new to you author. My favorite historical romance, despite the Egypt setting. Everytime I re-read it I laugh out loud.

3) PICK a book that features an athlete or where any type of competition takes place.

Empty Net -TBR
Breakaway by Avon Gale- new to you author. Hockey theme, currently my favorite MM sports theme series.

4) PICK a book that is 4th in a series or has 4 words in the title, or that features a type of transportation on the cover.

In a Dark Wood
Mr. Jaguar by K.A. Merikan by K.A. Merikan- new to you author, free through the MMgroup Don't Write in the Closet event. This one one of my favorites of 2014.

5) PICK a book with any animal on the cover or whose main character is a shifter.

A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance #1) by Keira Andrews - TBR
Winter Wolf (Axton & Leander, #1) by S.P. Wayne by Winter Wolf- new to you author, currently my favorite MM shifter series

6) PICK a book featuring a character with a physical disability or that was published in September.

Worth the Fight TBR (Sept)
How Beauty Met the Beast by Jax Garren- new to you author, steampunk Beauty & the Beast re-telling.

7) PICK a book told from a single POV or a book featuring a team.

Red Dirt Heart TBR (single POV) -- highly recommend this series
Major Misconduct by Kelly Jamieson -- new to you author (I had to cheat on this one. I didn't know any new to you MF sports books, but this book came up as "if you like Toni Aleo or Sawyer Bennett, try this")

8) PICK a book where someone is running towards something or someone is carrying a torch (Doesn’t have to be literally).

Hawke TBR (torch)
Play On by Avery Cockburn new to you author. Soccer series - -running towards the goal. Great series.

I hope you find some new and some TBR books to read. Please let me know if there is anything for me to correct.

message 50: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11376 comments Hi Elke!

I will have your picks for you later tonight :)

« previous 1 3 4