Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

Wait For You Series > Wait For You Series

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Apr 01, 2020 07:45AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
Wait For You Series

Adult - Contemporary Romance

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5) by J. Lynn Be with Me (Wait for You, #2) by J. Lynn The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5) by J. Lynn Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3) by J. Lynn Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4) by J. Lynn Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #21) by J. Lynn Forever with You (Wait for You, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Fire in You (Wait for You, #6) by J. Lynn

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Eyzaguirre | 2 comments I love this series and can't wait for the last book to be release. My favourite couple is Cam and Avery

message 3: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
I can't decide who my favourite is. My fave books of the series are wait for you, fall with me and forever with you.

message 4: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Eyzaguirre | 2 comments Totally agreed those are my fav books of the series too

message 5: by Alison (new)

Alison (ali_w) | 11 comments My favourite is Be with Me because Jace is my favourite guy, love him so much.

message 6: by Yasamin (new)

Yasamin | 58 comments Abby♡Books wrote: "I love this series so much and the first book is my favorite of all books heh (:"

I haven't read this series of hers yet!

message 7: by MiraJane (new)

MiraJane | 10 comments My favorite in the series is the last one, Fire in you. Not only do you get to see every earlier couples together, but also ... well, no spoilers. Let’s just say it had the best plot and the hottest relationship. Probably why it’s called fire in you 😊