Start by marking “The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)

The Proposal

(Wait for You #2.5)

ebook, As published on scribd.com, 6 pages
Published March 15th 2014 (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Proposal, please sign up.
Kate no, that was just the free preview from scribd, you need to subscribe to the site, unless you still have a free preview available. I am starting to lo…moreno, that was just the free preview from scribd, you need to subscribe to the site, unless you still have a free preview available. I am starting to look for a different place to read it, since i used my scribd preview subscription years ago.(less)

Start your review of The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)
Mysza
Shelves: favorite-read
I will never have enough of CAM!!! The sweetest short thing ever!!!
KAS
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Well, that was Cam adorable ;)

If you have read my reviews on the first two books of this series, you know I am positively gaga over Cam Hamilton. Although this is only a 13 page novella, he proposes to the love of his life, Avery, in true Cam style. It is so sweet and I am thrilled to know they will have their forever HEA. Lucky, lucky Avery!
Jen
Loved Cam's proposal to Avery!! It was absolutely perfect...though I expected no less from the sexy romantic Cam! He is totally top ten on my best man list for romances!! Seriously, the guy can do no wrong!
I read this very short story on somebody's link to Twitter, on their review. I couldn't even find it on Amazon...it literally is that short!! Just a forewarning...but it is well worth the read...just to be able to get more of Cam and Avery!!!
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I am so fricken happy we got this little add on. I love Cam & Avery!!! I hope we continue to get more of them throughout this series!!!

This was simply sweet.
 photo 8EDAE87D-3EA2-42AF-B31B-086B5386BA97_zps3jg4wxt5.gif

[image error]
Margarida
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my. That was really emotional and so adorable.

I admit I cried a bit.
description
Come on who wouldn't cry?! Cam was perfect he was so nervous that he cried when she said yes so of course I cried. I'm so happy!
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Yummy Cam Stars!

photo 31575c3d-37fa-4975-a159-aca60470c170.jpg

Just loved this so much! I adore sweet Cam & this was perfection! Swoon! :D
Catarina
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Awwww! Such a sweet and romantic (really) short story.
And I love Cam's quirk humor that never seems to leave him.
For the fans of "Wait for You", this is a moment in Cam and Avery's life that you definitely can't miss! :P
nicklein
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I SHALL SPRINKLE WALNUT & CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUMBS ALL OVER THIS PRECIOUS SIX-PAGE GEM OF GOODNESS. ...more
Sherna
Jul 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG CAM AND AVERY ASDFGHJKL

"I don't have a big speech, but you know that I love you, right? That I'm in love with you. And I'm always going to be in love with you."

ME:

Booknut
'Get it together. This was only the biggest question I'd ever ask anyone in my life.

Yeah, that thought didn't help whatsoever. I just needed to stop thinking. I also needed to walk down these steps. A cupcake would also be really good about now. Maybe even a cookie.

Okay. I needed to also stop thinking about food.
'
I feel like a proud parent!

Which is totally weird, considering:
(A) I'm 19
(B) I'm not Cam/Avery's parents
and
(C) I most definitely did not have the pleasure of having written the Wait For
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
LOVED IT!!!!
Cam is beyond a swoon worthy book boyfriend!!
AJ
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, romantic, quickie
Absolutely beautiful!

This is a gorgeous little extra which should be read after Wait for You, and probably even after Be with Me, featuring one of my favourite NA book couples ever - Cam and Avery.

JLA has given us a real treat with this little scene, showcasing once again her ability to blend romance, humour and emotion into something fantastic. And all from Cam's POV - WIN!

Cameron Hamilton... *dreamy sigh*.

Even though it's short, I was left grinning like a fool. I absolutely loved it! Definite
ily
Jun 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, romance
She was & would always be my everything.

Cameron was just adorable.
NinaReader
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just want to take a moment to bow down and thank those authors who give us these little gifts of MORE . I can't help but feel entitled to them since I've invested so much emotions to their books. It's the least they can do!(j/k...kinda)

This was the Cam and Avery proposal via twitter. Very interesting way.

I just want to say that I loved it oh so much and it was sweet and funny.

Cam:

Funny:
If I started crying I'd probabaly punch myself in the throat.

Sweet:
Her smile spread, crinkling her nose. I
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
Loved getting to experience Cam's proposal to Avery!
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read this ages ago but never marked it, reread it again today. Cam is my favorite book boyfriend!!!
Chai
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Shortcake..."

And this is the story of how I was drowned in tears and my heart was beating fast. Faster. First read in July~ This was so short, so very short, but it was enough for me to cry hard. I might be getting dramatic but Cam and Avery both have a very special place in my heart and Wait for You has been the reason I enjoy reading New Adult. I just cried so much. I've been wanting to know, since Be With Me, if a proposal happened. Although it was sure that there was, but I've been hopi
Mitchii
What's with all these marriage proposals floating around? Everyone's getting hitched! Gaaaah!!! But this is so sweet. Cam, oh Cam, I love how much you love Avery! <3 ...more
Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler)
I should probably think this is too cheesy or something but it was so fucking cute and
Briana
Oh boy, it's hard to rate this...
It's an itty bitty thing.
While it is super cute, it clearly was not edited.
Yay for Cam and Avery, but I felt like the couple could have had a whole sequel rather than a blurb. So, hmmm... 3 Stars, love the couple and all the sweet moments they have to come, but this didn't quite do them justice.
Wilda
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I wanted this to be in Be With Me soooooo bad and I was worried that I wouldn't get I see it but I stumbled on another review and voila, there it was!!! It was PERFECT! My only complaint is that it was way too short! *sigh* I miss Avery and Cam and the gang. I hope we get to read about the wedding!!!
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
My first Twitterfic! And it's with one of my favorite couples. This was so freaking sweet. That Cam, I tell ya. Love him to bits!
Sana Zameer
So sweet and adorable!
Melanie♥
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Basically just a very short epilogue of Cam's proposal.
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Meh. I was wanting something a little more epic! That was just, boring.
Mila
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He is perfect, PERIOD.
Jasmine
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone!
The Proposal is a super short, fun, and light story of Cam's proposal to Avery. It's told from Cam's POV and apparently, every guy has his own once-in-a-lifetime nervous moment. Interestingly, as a helpless romantic as Cam is, this story will definitely make the shippers of Camery extremely pleased.
It wasn't like my family or my best friend didn't know I'd been planning to do this. But they had no idea it would happen tonight. On Christmas. Which was admittedly cheesy. That's what love did. M
Edlira Dibrani
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cameron and Avery are such an amazing couple :D God, Cam is probably the best book boyfriend ever.

``Waiting for Avery was the best thing I´d ever done and now we had the rest of our lives together``- Cameron

Anyone who hasn´t read this series yet I would recommend it to you. Really, it´s worth reading it, you won´t regret it. :D y3 Enjoy it!
Kassiah
Shelves: new-adult, pub-2014
So sweet! I loved it!!!
Deserie williams
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! Awe Cam!!! This was so sweet , cute and omg I love Cam even more!!! I really want to read more about them!!!

• Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Fifty First Times
  • È per sempre (Wait for You, #2.6)
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
  • The Wedding (Lux, #5.5)
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • One and Only (Covenant, #4.5)
  • Oblivion (Lux, #1.5, 2.5, 3.5)
  • Scorched (Frigid, #2)
  • The Power (Titan, #2)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Wait for You (6 books)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)