Start by marking “Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)

Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  30,356 Ratings  ·  2,048 Reviews
From the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author of WAIT FOR YOU, this is the story of Cam and Avery’s sizzling romance as you’ve never seen it before, told exclusively from Cam’s perspective…

Published October 22nd 2013 by William Morrow Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Trust in Me, please sign up.
Kelly Batten I love it too! And yeah, go try books by Colleen Hoover (they're ALL amazing!) the Ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker (I've reread this so many…moreI love it too! And yeah, go try books by Colleen Hoover (they're ALL amazing!) the Ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker (I've reread this so many times!) and Abbi Glines (her Rosemary and Seabreeze series are my faves!) Beautiful Disaster has already been recommended but I'm adding it again because it is one of my all-time faves and it's the beginning of a series (all of which are amazing!) These are my fave authors (if you didn't notice... :) Enjoy!(less)

Blacky *Romance Addict*

I know I often use this gif but here I just can't help it <3

This book is the swooniest <3

Cam is

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For those of you who've read the first book, you'll pretty much know EVERYTHING that will happen here.

I did, but I didn't mind because it was in his POV <3
And it was amazing <3
I loved every second of it <3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This series is a huge rec, HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!

If you love swoony sweet romance with an absolutely amazing hero (OMG Cam <3 <3 <3)...

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
Christy
4.5 Cookie Stars!!!

photo 1ca1b57a-ad11-40f1-a3a6-a03ee2d40ac0_zps8961d33b.jpg

I’m just going to give a quick summary of Trust in Me... If you want the whole shebang, check out my full review of Wait for You: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... , since this novella is the same story, just from Cam’s p.o.v.

Avery and Cam literally run in to each other on their first day of astronomy class. Cam is taken by this girl that reminds him of Strawberry Shortcake. He wants to know her. Avery is very standoffish. Something happened to her, something she isn’t

|4,6 stars|

Everything was okay. Maybe not perfect, but life wasn't meant to be perfect. It was messy and sometimes it was a disaster, but there was beauty in the messiness and there could be peace in the disaster.
|Wait For You|

Blurb: Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up – he c
Catarina
5 Cookie Stars!!! :D

description

Okay, I’m not going to tell you about the story of this book because if you’re interest in it you’re already read the first one and know what’s about, and if you haven’t… well, I don’t want to spoil you.
This is basically the same story (we have 2 or 3 new scenes, but nothing special) over Cam’s POV. We’ve read Avery’s side and why it was so hard for her to trust and let people into her life. Now he have Cam’s side and we get to watch firsthand all he did to finally win Ave
Maggie
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2016
BLUE EYES AND SHORTCAKE I AM TRASH
KAS
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Loved This Companion POV

I just finished the first book of this duet "Wait For You" where we read Avery's POV. I immediately wanted to read Cam's POV, and so glad I did. His perspective of everything that was happening in their relationship was as fascinating and entertaining as I expected. I enjoyed it even more than the first book, as Cam is as delectable and enchanting as they come.

Cam could have his pick of any girl on campus, he is just that good looking and popular, but is intrigu
Patrycja
May 10, 2013 rated it really liked it

description

How the describe the best, the feeling of utter love for a book as sweet and beautiful as Trust in Me? It’s hard to write something meaningful, when already everything I could say about Jennifer L Armentrout has been said. It’s possibly the hundreth time, I wrote that everything she writes touches me somehow. Sometimes, I get kick ass, fast paced and full of suspense novels that rock my world, and from time to time, I get beautiful, tear jerking, heart melting stories like Trust in Me
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
4.5 COOKIES AND CAM STARS!!!

Note: I feel like what I’m about to say is common knowledge, but I need to say it before I see another review rating it 2-3 stars because of this reason. This book is a Wait for You novella in Cam’s POV so there is bound to be overlap. If you thought otherwise, PLEASE read the first sentence of the blurb. Don’t make yourself look like an idiot by stating in your review you thought this was book 2 about Cam and Avery.**End rant**

My casting :

The turtle :

In order to f
Me finding out about this novella:

UPDATED!

Me finally getting my hands on a copy of this AMAZING book:

Oh Cam, how I love you!

description

If I had a Cam I would totally be his little cookie monster....

description

J. Lynn is one of my favorite authors of all time! I wish I could give this novella more than 5 stars.

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 "I'll Wait For You" Stars!

photo e60a1dfc-c609-44b8-a245-6c7122bd24ee.jpg

photo 4845c47c-e51b-4e8b-84ca-b841a00a38ed.jpg

This story is Wait For You from Cam's POV. Not really much new, but still really enjoyed. I loved getting in his head, & hearing what he was thinking & seeing how gone he was over Avery from the beginning. My favorite thing about getting his POV was how he called her Shortcake. Just so stinkin cute!

photo astraw.gif

My other favorite thing about Cam's POV was we got more of his humor. Cam is hilarious! Here are some of my fav's that he says. ;))

photo 887ac3f2-18de-43f5-ba3e-4af2c35dabbd_zpsa8808331.jpg

-"There's always tomorrow."

-"
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••

photo EABE2E56-F7A9-45A0-9073-26C4194EFBC1_zpsgiime6gu.gif

If you're like me, I am so late in reading this one. I read Avery's story almost 4 years ago. Yes 4 years ago..... And if you know me at all, I love to read a series from start to finish, I don't wanna wait for the next book to come out. So, here I am. I'm ready to read the rest of this series and I am so glad to have finally read this one. Cams story, quite similar to Avery's and ohhhhh so good. I love Cam when I read him from Averys POV, but getting the story from his POV, hmmmhmmmhmmmmm❤❤❤

I
Pearl Angeli
Basically, Trust in Me has the same story and plot with Wait for You. It isn't exactly a sequel. The only thing that makes it different is the POV which is Cam's.

I love hearing Cam's thoughts here. I also love the way he's calling Avery shortcake , it sounds so cute!

But to be honest, there's nothing really much that happened here. Everything was totally the same with the first book. Perhaps I'm just glad that I was reminded of how I adored Cam and Avery in the first book. So yeah... I've got n
Andie
I loved Cam so much when I first read Wait For You over a year ago and even more so now! The man's Pov is ALWAYS better in my opinion and being inside Cam's head was such a joy. He is the perfect book boyfriend!
Anniebananie
3,5 Sterne

Nett und auf jeden Fall unterhaltsam, aber kein Muss der Reihe. Ich mochte 'wait for you' und auch 'be with me' sehr gerne, daher wollte ich auch gerne diesen Zwischenband hier ('wait for you' aus Cam's Sicht) lesen. Da ich die beiden ersten Bücher vor gefühlten Ewigkeiten gelesen habe, wusste ich zum Glück auch nicht mehr alle Einzelheiten. Cam ist mir auch in diesem Band sehr sympathisch gewesen, obwohl ich trotz seiner Erzählperspektive seine Vernarrtheit in Avery nur so mäßig nachv
xrysa
May 09, 2013 marked it as to-read
I want this book NOW!

Aww Cam <3

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
My Thoughts:

❥ Loved getting Cam's POV even if he was a tad on the cocky side and there wasn't really anything new.

❥ I did miss Avery though...you definitely need to read the first book to enjoy this one.

❥ Loved "Shortcake" and how it finally came out.

description

❥ Could not put it down...and it can easily be read in one day.

❥ Is it weird that I liked reading about Cam suffering? From when he was wanting to be with her to when they were apart...it was great hearing what he felt.

❥ Nice to get a preview o
Jen
This is book #1.5 in the "Wait for You" series. The first book in this series was called "Wait for You" and it was about Avery and Cam's fall into love with each other. I read the first book a few years back, and then got side tracked onto other reads. I came across book 1.5 on my Kindle and decided it was time to revisit this series! I am so glad that I did!

I actually thought "Trust in Me" was a novella, and probably a short story. It is pretty much the same story as book one; but it is in Cam
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMG this is Cam’s POV from Wait for You, but it contains a lot of scenes not in Wait for You. It’s called a novella, but it’s pretty long and it also gets you more familiar with Ollie and Jase.
Natalie
May 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
I more then loved every page of Trust in Me. I had a really hard time putting it down. And once again, I fell in love with Cam. Crazy in love. I truly enjoyed being in his head and getting to know him better. He was just as delicious as I imagined he would be. But I have to admit, I kinda missed Avery. What a shocker! While i found her a bit annoying and boring in Wait for You, this doesnt make much sense without knowing her story. There is no doubt that this author is talanted and I cant wait t ...more
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4.5 'Still Wanna Marry Cam' Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Eggs-- you brought eggs."

"And my skillet." Using my hip, I nudged the door closed. "And I brushed my teeth."

"You didn't put a shirt on."

I cast her a look. "I know it would break your heart not to be able to see me shirtless."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I'm not going to do a lengthy review on this book, since it's the same story as the first book. So, go check my review for Wai
A_Ryan
4 Persistent Love Stars

What's it about? The same story as "Wait For You" but from the guy's point of view.

The best bits: It's so great to re-visit a story I loved so much. To be honest , it's been a couple of years since I read the original, but many scenes were familiar and I really enjoyed the characters again. Particularly Cam.

The worst bits: As enjoyable as it is, it's just a rehash of the same story.

Recommended for: Those that have read the preceding "Wait for Me" only.
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books

I loved Wait for You, it was just a sweet and semi tragic love-story, so when I heard there would be Cam’s POV, well I was ALL OVER THAT.

The thing I love about Jennifer’s books is that she writes heavily on dialogue, which I am a MAJOR fan of, so when it translates into an alternative POV book, you don’t get that much difference, except for the parts where Avery and Cam do not interact.

What worked for me is the Hero, I loved Cam in book 1 and I was eager to see how he felt and what he was think
Jasmine &#x1f33b;
Actual rating: 3.5/5 Sweetie-Cam Stars

Basically, it's the retelling of the story in Wait for You from Cameron Hamilton's POV so there's nothing special or new in this one. That's why I got bored in the beginning and shamelessly skimmed through the rest of the book.

The only scene I appreciated is the same as that in Wait for You, which is the part when Cam surprises Avery on the holiday and this time, Cam's POV is quite interesting.
I pivoted around, about to apologize when I hadn't apologized
Plamena
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!

“Thank you for trusting in me.”

I ❤ Cameron
I ❤ Jase
I ❤ Ollie
I ❤ Avery

Yes...this novella doesn’t bring anything new but I don’t care... I love the story toooo much!! Well I secretly prayed for some new scenes between Cam and Avery but it's okay ;)

Being in Cam’s head was great! As we know from the first book he is sweet, sexy and hilarious.

“What the fuck was Saturn? All I could think about was how close we were, how I could feel the warmth rolling off her body. I didn’t even know why
Vibha★
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I'm so happy the author gave us this book!It was truly wonderful.I fell in love with Cam all over again.Avery is a lucky girl!

She held my gaze and then closed her eyes, turning her head to the side, causing our skin to glide together. “You’re a good guy, Cam.”
“No, I’m not.” I breathed her in, making a silent promise that I would always be whatever she needed me to be. “I’m only good with you.”

“Well, that was... really sort of perfect.”
“I’m really sort of perfect. Everyone else knows
Brie
May 20, 2013 added it
This trend needs to die. Or the books should be free.
Jodie
May 08, 2013 rated it liked it

****
No amounts of words can describe how I feel right now.

So...

Wait for it...

..!!

Wait for you in Cam's point of view. Releases: October 22, 2013
Thank you.
Sruthi T S
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

I'd read Wait For You the last summer and fell for Avery and Cam's romance, loving every bit of it. The book has got everything and anything that you expect in a good romance book and manages to make you cry, laugh and swoon all at the same time. I was having my Semester two exams within a few days but I couldn't let go of this book and how it made me feel, captivating and drowning me.

Well, Wait for you was from Avery's perspective, a shy and modest girl, hiding a lot in that bracele
  • Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5)
  • Fifty First Times
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)
  • Stir Me Up
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5)
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)
  • Keeping Her (Losing It, #1.5)
  • Be My Downfall (Whitman University, #3)
  • Ricochet (Addicted, #1.5)
  • Perfect Regret (Bad Rep, #2)
  • Hold Us Close (Keep Me Still, #1.5)
  • Sweet (True Believers, #2)
  • Leo's Chance
  • Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3)
A pseudonym for Jennifer L. Armentrout.

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard about her state aren’t true.

Well, mostly. When she's not hard at work writing, she spends her time, reading, working out, watching zombie movies, and pretending to write.

More about J. Lynn

Wait for You (6 books)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
“Holy shit, Strawberry Shortcake just ran me over.” 57 likes
“What is it about her?” he asked, sounding like he truly wanted to understand the attraction I could barely figure out. “She’s not like any other girl you’ve gone out with. She’s fucking awkward as hell and quiet. She’s pretty, but—”
“She’s fucking beautiful,” I cut in, daring him to disagree.
He didn’t. “Is she worth this?”
“Yes,” I said.”