Time Travel discussion

The Day After Never (In Times Like These, #3)
This topic is about The Day After Never
Time Travel Books By Members > Join the Time Travel Party! Launch for The Day After Never

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathan, First Tiger (new)

Nathan Coops (icoops) | 544 comments Mod
You are invited to the party!

The Day After Never (In Times Like These, #3) by Nathan Van Coops The Day After Never is almost here and I'm hosting an online launch party complete with free giveaways and lots of books and prizes. One lucky person will even win a Kindle Paperwhite!
The best news? You are invited! The party is happening on Facebook at this event page on July 12th. Just click the link to join.

https://www.facebook.com/events/17190...

There are going to be some wonderful guest authors stopping by, chatting about their books and doing giveaways of eBooks, paperbacks, and even some signed hardbacks of their work. We've got a really great line-up, including some Time Travel group favorites. Here are just some of the talented authors that will be hanging out:
Rysa Walker Rysa Walker
Michael J. Sullivan Michael J. Sullivan
April White April White
T. Ellery Hodges T. Ellery Hodges
Bryan Cohen Bryan Cohen
H.J. Lawson H.J. Lawson
Mark Speed Mark Speed
Jodi Taylor Jodi Taylor

And that's not all the good news. There will be time travel trivia, Amazon gift card giveaways, and someone will even get to name a character in my next book!

Come join the fun! Tell a friend, and let's get the party going Tuesday the 12th.

The Day After Never is almost here!

Here's that party link again :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/17190...

Paul Wandason (tadpaul353) | 142 comments Nathan wrote: " Come join the fun! Tell a friend, and let's get the party going Tuesday the 12th.

The Day After Never is almost here! ..."

I can't help wondering what's (not) going to happen on Monday 11th...

message 3: by Nathan, First Tiger (new)

Paul wrote: "I can't help wondering what's (not) going to happen on Monday 11th..."

Does make for a sense of impeding doom. Luckily there will be a party Tuesday to make up for whatever nonsense Monday has for us.

message 4: by Fabien (new)

Fabien Roy | 43 comments I have no idea what`s going on but I`m in!!!

message 5: by Nathan, First Tiger (new)

Fabien wrote: "I have no idea what`s going on but I`m in!!!"

Fantastic! It will make more sense the day of the event. Lots of cool stuff going on and a chance to win tons of free books!

message 6: by Fabien (new)

Fabien Roy | 43 comments I might be on the road. Taking the family to Lake George!!! Hope to find the time to pop in. Have a great Saturday!!!!