Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > What book on your TBR are you most excited to read?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosie (new)

Rosie B I'm really excited for "Americanah" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and "The Mime Order" by Samantha Shannon.

message 2: by Katriann (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments At the moment probably the Throne of Glass series and Six of Crows.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Maria Hart (angelamariahart) | 18 comments I read A LOT, but there are some books that I just haven't had a chance to enjoy yet. These are some of my long-time "to be read" books such as "The Book of Lies".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKLd...

message 4: by Miley (new)

Miley (mileyrowling) | 78 comments Empire of Storms right now!

message 5: by Siya (new)

Siya (siyak_) I have so many books on my tbr list that I'm excited to read!! I really want to read the Red Queen trilogy by Victoria Aveyard and the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. Oh and I want to read The Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices series (I know they go hand in hand). Ughhh too many books!!

message 6: by Cal (new)

Cal (Cal's Reading Corner) (calsreadingcorner) | 360 comments Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2) by Cassandra Clare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Katriann (last edited May 20, 2017 03:03AM) (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments I have so many books on my tbr that I can't really choose, which ones I'm most excited about. However, from my June tbr I think I'm most excited about New World Ashes (New World #2) by Jennifer Wilson because I've meant to read it since last summer and I really liked the first book in this series.

message 8: by Kristie (last edited May 20, 2017 03:17AM) (new)

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1) by Rick Riordan I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter Little Monsters by Kara Thomas and Everland (Everland #1) by Wendy Spinale are on my Tbr.

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (sailercat) Definitely:

"A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas" followed by "Uprooted by Naomi Novak" and "Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas".

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Ilham | 1 comments can't wait to read the infernal devices:) im late to the game but still! Im so excited

message 12: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 118 comments I feel like I'm so excited to read so many books that I don't know where to start. On the top of my list are: A Court of Wings and Ruin, Truthwitch, and Jane Austen's collection

message 13: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 132 comments Kristie wrote: "For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1) by Diana Peterfreund Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas"

Even Portal (Portal Chronicles, #1) by Imogen Rose

The Book Crusader (thebookcrusader) | 14 comments King Dork Abroad by Frank Portman. I just hope he writes this sequel faster than he did his last one (which took him eight years).

message 15: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Lord of Shadows is definitely going to be my next read after finishing ACOMAF !