The Grishaverse discussion

General Book Love > Random stuff and chit-chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 388 (388 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (natalia_g) | 574 comments This topic is created for random discussions in this group.

message 2: by WinterRose (last edited May 08, 2014 02:34PM) (new)

WinterRose | 843 comments I'm STARVING. How's that for random? :D I don't feel like cooking though so...take out it is.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

RANDOM

message 4: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Lol yeah um I didn't feel like cooking either so I maybe kinda just ate half a box of Girl Scout cookies.

message 5: by Cari (new)

Cari | 644 comments I'm going to get my laptop./random

Also, can anyone suggest a kindle paperwhite cover?

I'm cold and I want a coffee. /endrandom

message 6: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Cari wrote: "I'm going to get my laptop./random

Also, can anyone suggest a kindle paperwhite cover?

I'm cold and I want a coffee. /endrandom"

I don't think decaf coffee should be considered coffee.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

One you like.

Go get coffee then.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

How different is the flavor?

message 9: by Tasha (new)

Tasha | 192 comments I could eat some Cheese cake, hate on the person who reminded me of the wonder of cheesecakes

message 10: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) | 355 comments Um ... How about we talk about is like in general? For example what's your favourite school subject or where do you want to travel?

message 11: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Of decaf? WELL. technically it tastes the same.

message 12: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (natalia_g) | 574 comments I've just had a cup of decaf coffee and 4 apples and now I really need to go to bed, but I'm so motivated to stay here and talk some more )))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

History, English, Latin, and Art. I just got my scores from the National Latin Exam back. I want to go all of Europe, and I'd like to go to historical sights.

message 14: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Oh dear. Timezone differences.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. 17:42 over here (5:42)

message 16: by Tasha (new)

Tasha | 192 comments Wonderland, I would like to go to wonderland...

message 17: by Cari (new)

Cari | 644 comments Decaf coffee is not a part of my world. I don't even understand it. :/

@Elvina- As it is choices are: favorite coffee OR getting my laptop as they are located in opposite directions.
Why can't there be more ANDs in life? I'm tired of OR.

message 18: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments @Elvina, that's awesome, how did you do? I really like foreign languages.

message 19: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (natalia_g) | 574 comments It's 1:43 a.m. for me. I really need to get some sleep))

message 20: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) | 355 comments Natalia wrote: "I've just had a cup of decaf coffee and 4 apples and now I really need to go to bed, but I'm so motivated to stay here and talk some more )))"

Here in România it's like 1 in the morning but guta it is awesome to talk to you! You are like a family for me! Also I hate coffe, I'm more of a tea person.

message 21: by Tasha (new)

Tasha | 192 comments I have a question... I you had to give up either chocolate or coffee what would it be?

message 22: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Tea is a fantastic beverage. Do you like more English tea, or Japanese/Chinese tea?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow. I like talking to you all too! I like both.

Er, how about neither. Neither sounds good.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Vanilla black tea with three teaspoons brown sugar

message 25: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Peppermint mocha coffee is best.

message 26: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) | 355 comments Elvina wrote: "History, English, Latin, and Art. I just got my scores from the National Latin Exam back. I want to go all of Europe, and I'd like to go to historical sights."

I like Math, physics, chemistry and Computer Science and History. Also I would like to go all around Europe and visit America!

message 27: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Brown sugar?

message 28: by Cari (last edited May 08, 2014 02:48PM) (new)

Cari | 644 comments Tasha wrote: "I have a question... I you had to give up either chocolate or coffee what would it be?"

Chocolate. I only have coffee two times a day but I've grown a bit dependent on the caffeine. If I want to stop doing my afternoon coffee, it takes me one or two days of head splitting headaches until my body adjusts.

message 29: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (natalia_g) | 574 comments I also love this group))) So addicting.

@ Elena: LOL, most of the time I don't have a taste for coffee, but once in a while I can drink a cup. I had decaf because I don't want to get any more hyped than I already am.
I love tea and drink gallons during the day.

message 30: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Tasha wrote: "I have a question... I you had to give up either chocolate or coffee what would it be?"

No. Just no.

message 31: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) | 355 comments Veela wrote: "Tea is a fantastic beverage. Do you like more English tea, or Japanese/Chinese tea?"

Black English tea, white/green Chinese tea and herbal/fruit tea from Romania ( some places put rum essence) but mostly my muma buys tea from Belgium when she goes there on work trips.

message 32: by Tasha (new)

Tasha | 192 comments Cari wrote: "Tasha wrote: "I have a question... I you had to give up either chocolate or coffee what would it be?"

Chocolate. I only have coffee two times a day but I've grown a bit dependent on the caffeine. ..."

really?. it just taste so weird...

message 33: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments @Elena do you like the flavored black/green tea? My mum got some berry flavored green tea a while back, but it just tasted like vitamins. (Yes, it was as nasty as it sounds)

message 34: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) | 355 comments Okay guys I have to go back to sleep talk to you later! Bye!

message 35: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Kay, goodnight!

message 36: by Tasha (new)

Tasha | 192 comments goodnight!

message 37: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) | 355 comments Veela wrote: "@Elena do you like the flavored black/green tea? My mum got some berry flavored green tea a while back, but it just tasted like vitamins. (Yes, it was as nasty as it sounds)"

Last answer I like them flavored.

message 38: by Cari (new)

Cari | 644 comments Tasha wrote: "Cari wrote: sugar. a wrote: "I have a question... I you had to give up either chocolate or coffee what would it be?"

Chocolate. I Only have coffee two times a day but I've grown a bit dependent on t..."

I love the smell and the taste. :)
In this particular cafe I take it black with a lot of sugar. To me, it's delicious. Sometimes I like small cappuccinos too, with a teaspoon of raw sugar sprinkled on top.

I like tea as well, mostly herbal (spearmint, chamomile, lemongrass) And at times I like roibos, green and black tea too.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Goodnight, Elena! Brown sugar, yes. Stuff with some coffee's good in it, but not straight coffee. I've only had flavored black tea.

message 40: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Have you people ever had jasmine tea? It smells splendid.

message 41: by Cari (new)

Cari | 644 comments Veela wrote: "Have you people ever had jasmine tea? It smells splendid."

I agree.

message 42: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Black, unsweetened coffee tastes dreadful!

message 43: by Cari (new)

Cari | 644 comments See you guys in a bit. In the battle between laptop and coffee, my Darkling won ;)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't. What's it taste like?

Yeah, dreadful's a word for it. I can think a bunch of others too.

Okay. Have fun!

message 45: by Veela (new)

Veela | 191 comments Flowers and unicorn tears.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited May 08, 2014 03:33PM) (new)

I don't know what either really tastes like. . . .

message 47: by WinterRose (new)

WinterRose | 843 comments I don't like coffee but I love tea! Southern style with lots of sugar. :D (Though I like hot tea too but again, there must be sugar. And lots of it.)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Got a sweet-tooth?

message 49: by WinterRose (new)

WinterRose | 843 comments Honestly not really. Sometimes I'll have a random craving for cookies or something lol but I'm more of a savory person. Just not with tea--I hate unsweetened tea.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I can take it unsweetened if there's lemon or milk in it. I have a bad sweet-tooth though. And my family's new oven comes next week, and it's terrible because the current one is broken. We have no true stove or oven, and it is a tragedy.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8