Utopian World discussion

Character Creation > Lower Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Mar 14, 2016 07:41PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
Lower Classes stay in the lower plates. Go look at the species topic to see what all lower classes there are

{Identity}

[Full Name:]
[Alias(es):]
[Age:]
[Gender:]
[Date of Birth:]
[Zodiac Sign:]
[Blood type:]
[Sexuality:]
[Crush:]
[Relationship Status:]
[Race:]

{Appearance:}
[Hair:]
[Eyes:]
[Height:]
[Weight:]
[Complexion:]
[Clothing Style:]
[Scaring or Markings:]

{Personality}

[Description:]
[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:]

[Likes:]
[Dislikes:]

[Fears:]
[Strengths:]

[Favorite Things:]
[History:]

{Weapon Info}

[Partner:] (Some weapons are partners with royals, if you dont have one but want one, put open. If you dont have one and dont want one, put none.)
[Weapon Type:]
[Image of Weapon:]
[Special Power:] (Some weapons have powers. Dont go over 2 powers and dont make them too powerful)

{Other}

[Stability:]
[Interesting Facts:]
[Friends:]
[Enemies:]
[Family:]
[Clan:] (Optional)
[Theme Song:]
[Other:]

message 2: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments {Identity}

[Full Name:] Yukiko Satchiko Mitsu
[Alias(es):] The Midnight Black Cat
Given to her because of the way she always strikes at midnight, or close to, and is a black cat type Yokai
[Nickname(s):] 'Call me whatever your small minds can come up with, Yu, Yuki, Yui, Kiki, Koko, Yuko, I'll go with anything.'
[Age:] 18
[Gender:] Female
[Date of Birth:] 23rd of July
[Zodiac Sign:] Leo
[Blood type:] AB
[Sexuality:] Pansexual
'They're all the same to me, multi-celled balls of idiocy.'
[Crush:] Open
[Relationship Status:]
'Love is such a stupid concept, but you could say I'm married to my work.'
[Species:] Yokai
[Race:] British
'Let me sit here sipping my tea and pretending to give a f*ck.'

[Hair:]

[Eyes:]

[Height:] About 6'2
[Weight:] 'Well my weight is 577.8766 Neutons but I think you mean my mass, in which case 130 Pounds, no more no less.'
[Complexion:] Incredibly smooth impossibly pale skin, caused by her lack of interaction with sunlight.

[Scaring or Markings: ]
Her body is covered in scars, evidence of past battles, past loses. They drive her forward to keep living, keep fighting. To remember all that she's lost.
She also has an addiction for getting tattoos, especially ones of different animals.
(view spoiler)

{Personality}

In a word: Bitch.
Some say Yukiko is somewhat of a brick wall. She agrees.
Yuki often finds it very hard to care about anything, she is also very blunt and incredibly intelligent. So much so, people often can't stand to be in the same room as her.
Yukiko is also a surprisingly good actress and as such, often dresses up in different attires to infiltrate certain places and gather information to aid her clan.
'Let's just say I know when to use my tits.'
She doesn't have any second thoughts when it comes to pointing out people's flaws, and prides herself in her ability to turn off emotions.
She's a manipulative ass hole who has little to no care about life, or death. If asked she could kill without hesitation and suffer no remorse from it. In fact, she often has.
She's secretly very kind hearted, however, she puts on a very stern facade because she is terrified to ever trust someone due to past betrayals.
She actually suffers from Antisocial Personality Disorder and mild Tourettes. Inside her head there are always millions of voices screaming at her, so she finds it very difficult to talk to people without saying something untoward.

- Tea
- Sugar
- Knowing she's always the smartest person in the room
- Animals
- Computers and technology
- Music
- Losing
- People questioning her intelligence
- Idiots
- People who 'pull rank'

'Fear is an illusion created by the mind, I simply block out those stupid cognitions, except small spaces, screw those I can't breathe.'
- Claustrophobic
- Scared of trusting people and betrayal

- Her speed and flexibility is impressive, she relies on speed rather than brute force.
- Yukiko's stealth is also very good, having grown up in the lower tiers, she's used to sticking to the shadows.
-Her intelligence
- She has an emotional switch to completely stop caring about well, anything really.
-Her eyes are better adjusted to the dark, so much so she is essentially blind in the light, but has exceptional night vision capabilities.
- Her hearing
- Sense of smell
[Weaknesses:]
- She isn't very strong
- She has a very short fuse
- She craves a friend, or someone to be close to.

[Favourite Things:]
- Thrill seeking
- The darkness
Yukiko was born to a extremely poor family at the lowest of the low. She grew up in and abandoned and falling apart warehouse, with a total of about seventeen families. From here she learned a lot of skills, from basic offense to extreme defence. From a very young age, Yukiko developed a strong hatred of the upper class because of the way they had little to no respect for her people. She couldn't, and still can't understand the prejudice associated with being born a certain way.

As for official education, well she doesn't have any. Her inability to keep her mouth shut got her kicked out of every school anyone managed to get her in. Despite her obnoxious tendencies, she still managed to learn a lot of basic information and even some complicated stuff like how to hack a security system.

Around the age of fifteen, the warehouse she had come to call home caught fire, some upper class bastard deciding it would be fun to watch the less fortunate suffer. Everything that fire touched perished, Yukiko saw the flames from miles away, it was the only light in the dark underworld. It is unknown if anyone survived the blaze but from that day forward she vowed to destroy this stupid government system.

When she was sixteen she joined Rogue, because of how low ranking her family was, she was never entered into any of the government databases, meaning she's never truly existed. She was very well suited for their role of breaking into secure areas and collecting information.

Her thrill of risk taking has often nearly caused Yukiko her life. this is because she always leaves it to the last second to make her escape or to fight back.

The few people Yukiko has been able to trust in the past have betrayed her, often leading to her capture or attempted extortion, she is after all a lower class being therefore she must always be wary of slavery or being taken into sex trade. The betrayal that caused her the most pain was that of her best friend, or should I say EX best friend. His name shall never be spoken, because the mere mention of those syllables is enough to make Yukiko lose her humanity. He was a fire kinetic and in his attempt to be 'rescued' or whatever, he burned down the home they had both shared. He simply watched as he saw his friends his own family melt. By the time Yuki got there everything was gone. That was the day everything changed for her. When she asked why he simply stated: 'The poor will always be just that, scum. They deserve to be burned.' Those fateful words pushed her over the edge of sanity, she refused to lie to herself anymore.
'This world is, and always has been so messed up. I don't want to be in this world anymore. I will change this hell.'

{Weapon Info}

[Partner:] None
She carries a few small daggers but her main weapon of choice is either hand to hand combat or by using her claws.
(view spoiler)
[Special Power:]
Because of how fast she can be, her tail can become somewhat of a whip and can cause pretty decent damage.

{Other}

[Stability:] She is highly unstable and can turn from being a very emotionless pile of intelligence, to a blathering mess of emotion, or a really angry/deadly snarl of pure rage.
- She's a thrill seeker, loves the rush of adrenaline that comes from doing something dangerous and full of risk.
- Is sort of a masochists
- Borderline sociopath
[Friends:] 'I don't have friends, I have people who's existence I tolerate.'
[Enemies:] Anything with a heartbeat, and even some things that don't
[Family:] Unknown
[Clan:] Rogue
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tacKj...
'Some people refuse to see our internal battles and some, like me, just don't give a shit about your problems.'
- She is incredibly close to her clan and would do anything to help them
- She often gets herself into trouble defending the lower classes.

The GFHB {HoNk} | 123 comments ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ███ ♛ ██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" No! Your using monster of vacuume . Its eatin like six cat toys already and its really loud. No noo nnoo! not even if Master Gives me all the cuddles in the world! NO! never leaving this space under the bed!"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ███ ♛ ██ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

➤Sakura Rose
·{First name meaning}~ Sakura is a common Japanese feminine given name which simply means "Cherry Blossom."
·{Second name meaning}~ A rose (/ˈroʊz/) is a woody perennial flowering plant of the genus Rosa, in the family Rosaceae, or the flower it bears.
『 〓 』• Alias: "Love Muffins and Pussy Cat." from the private breeders that inexpected him at birth. His Mom was the one that named him Sakura. The breeders just gave him silly names.

{Society Rank/Class:} Lower Class. Pet and slave.
{Clan:} Nope nope nope. Not in a clan what so ever.
{Age:} Sakura looks extremely young do to species genetics but is actaully old enough to be Legal. About 18 or 19.
{Date of Birth:} April 7th
{Favorite Color:} He loves all the colors equally and red. Red because its the color of the red dot he can never fuckin catch.
{Philosophy:} "Dear Kitten. After hissing at you for the 200th time since you've moved in with me and Master. I will tear your throat out after my nap. The Master is mine!"
{Theme Song:} Ah, It's a wonderful cat's life
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?list=L...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌███ ♛ ███▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"The best part about being a cat is I can sleep all day and nobody gives a damn. Also scratching on the master's bedroom door at night till he lets you in and you lay on his face till he cuddles you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬███♛███▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[➤Appearance:]
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

(Hair:) Its a midnight black, looking like ink as just been pulled down from the blackest midnight sky. Its very smooth and soft like that of a cat's and fun to run you fingers through.
(Eyes:) They are a dark Amythist purple as human but as a cat they lighten slightly or turn gold dependent on his mood or when they reflect in the dark.
(Weight:) Very light is only a mere 99 pounds do to his small frame and appetite. But is still perfectly healthy for a Neko.
(Height:) He is shorter but it makes him a well lot cuter. Only 5 feet and 1 inch tall.
(Body Build/Frame:) It's flawless, slim and buetiful. Like a women and very femine, just flat chest and a few other parts.
(Scent:) Always smells of fresh flowery shampoo and rose perfume. Maybe alittle pheromones when in heat but nothing to extravagant.
(Complexion:) A very pale olive skin tone thats looks like it been kissed by moonlight.
(Distinguished Marking(s): Sakura has a brand on his back that has healed nicely on his back. The skin was permanently healed over and never regained its pale color and remained forever black. (view spoiler) It's the private breeder's logo the one that owned his mother.
(Clothing style:)
↳ Sukura is almost always in little clothes. He finds them highly uncomfortable, especially boxers and pants. They are itchy and aren't natrul. He prefers a big baggy black sweater with the neck and shoulders cut off to give hints of what lays underneath. He does enjoy wearing flirty outfits and such things as lingerie but only if it is only if it's his master who is looking. Or simply likes to warn around stark naked when not in public. Though clothes given to him by his Master are always worn because it one of his ways for repaying his master for caring for him and simply being his master. Sakura always sports one thing around his neck and never removes it. It is his callor a thin leather band with a cross carved out of a amythist stone, it was his given to him the day he was born. Ruining it or losing it would ruin him because its the only possession he can call his and he's had it for so long.

" I-I don't know where the cat nip went. I didnt even know he had cat nip. Why are you guys giving me that look! Seriously I didnt take it!"

➤{Species:} Pureblooded Neko
↳ A neko is a mostly human species with the ears,tail and often eyes of a cat. With all the same breeds of cats and abilties of them. Sakura is a breed bred and raised as pets and sex slaves. Often male of his kind a big and well built and perfect but something happened with Sakura is he was the runt of a litter of three. but being his buety and personality makes him a prized cat by private breeders and buyers alike.
{Gender:} Male
{Blood Type:}
· individuals have both A and B antigens on the surface of their RBCs, and their blood plasma does not contain any antibodies against either A or B antigen. Therefore, an individual with type AB blood can receive blood from any group (with AB being preferable), but cannot donate blood to any group other than AB. They are known as universal recipients.
{Sexual Orientation:} Openly a Homosexual
↳ Sakura only see's intrest in men and will only fornicate with men. He likes men that are almost mysterous or conflicted by the sexuality. It's always fun to watch them fall prey to him and finally decide that men are better then women. True to instinc he almost always becomes infatuated with a man that can hold dominance and be a good mate.
{Relationship Status:} Single
⊱ {Zodiacal symbol:}
⊱ Aries
⊱ Arieses are generally bubbling with vitality and have a great sense of adventure. Pioneers by nature, they are usually the first to venture out on a risky project. For instance, when day trading first came on the scene, most of those involved were Aries. The dynamic personality of those born under the Aries zodiac is their most attractive trait. Though they are acknowledged as daring leaders, Arieses often fall into the trap of “thinking they know better”. They have an acute sense of discernment but seldom bother to investigate the specifics of a situation. If a good cause exists to stand up for something or resolve a conflict, Arieses will certainly rise to the occasion. Their courageous spirit compels them to put their lives on the line for others but also expect them to be infuriated with you for getting in harm’s way in the first place!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬███♛███▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➤Personality:
Trait 1: Flirtous
Trait 2: playfull and funloving
Trait 3: laidback and loving
Trait 4: As a undeniable hunger for sexual intercourse with a dominant male of a household he resides in.
Trait 5: Is quite the tease and always willing to please.

Alright let's get into the more indepth stuff about this frisky little Neko. Sakura is a beloved pet that bonds to his master no matter how grumpy or weird his Master may be, just loves him no matter how he is. He?! Omg a male Master.....But Why?! Why I say that is he is overly aggressive with females this is because he was the runt of his litter and his sisters always pushed him away and picked on him as a kitten. This remains to this day and he hisses, snarls and bites at any female that gets to close to him. Except the Master's mother he loves her death because he is spoiled rotten when she visits and she's old he can't bite old people. Even more aggressive defending his claim on the master or trying to protect him. This is normal cat behavior and it is actaully a nuisance because once something as his scent on it there cannot be any other scent put his. Though through that he is the most loving and affectionate being a pet can be, purring and always in his favoirte spot in the entire house, His Master's lap purring up a storm. Despite all this Sakura is a huge flirt as well, its in his genetics. His breed was perfected to give and willing take pleasure in return. As I may say it it makes a slittle whoreish at points. Constantly hitting on his master and erotic most times with out his knowing. And being sexually frustrated with his breed leaves him fidgety and jumpy, or even angry when attention isnt given to him. All this behavoir seductive or not is always directed to his Master. As well making him always very confident and always willing to please his master physically and mentally. It not completely known if Sakura loves his master more then just a mere pet, but it easily shows he cares for the owner in his life dearly willing to do anything to stay by his side. Another fun thing is cats are fun loving and Sakura loves to play and get into things, like chasing a red dot around the house for hours on end or tearing up a paper towel roll in cat form or just being lazy and laying in the sun under a window. He's intelligent and knows his place and loves being a pet. Sakura is also a tease he loves to joke around and have fun even hiding from his master as a game, forcing him to look for the little Neko. Taking back a few steps, Sakura can go into heat and it makes his instincts to breed go hay wire, despite being a male nobody knows why he goes into hit, might just be the fact he is into males instead of females. It drives him crazy and he doesnt come out much from his master's bedroom. It makes him like a hormonal girl with really bad stomach cramps and his master is the only one that could truley keep him comforted. The rest to be rp'ed.

The GFHB {HoNk} | 123 comments {{Part 2 Of Sakura.}}

{Noticeable Habits and secrets:}
Making Various Cat noises- This is just one way of expressing himself and communicating with other's of his kind. Its basic just like a cat, he purrs alot when flirting or making a move on somebody he likes
Often in Cat form- Mostly around other people, but his master is his only exception and only lets him see him the most in a human form
Always has to be and touched in his Master's prescence- Its normal for cat's they are community animals living in a small group or pride. Even if its just petting and nuzzling, the master is the one he trusts so much and is the only person capable of petting him affectionately and properly for normal instincs to be put away.
Flirting with his Master- Loves his master to death and will always make him feel wanted.

{Flaws:}
~ Can't be left alone for to long
~ Scared of vacuums
~ Large sexaul drive once he becomes attach to a master
~ A huge flirt
~ A little demanding

{Virtues:}
+ Loyal
+ always willing to please his master
+ Friendly
+ Tends to stay out of people's business
+ Doesnt Lie at all.

{Favorite Things:}
~ Sex with his Master
~ Catnip
~ Being pet, loved and cuddled
~ Sleeping
~ His Master
~Teasing his master when he is sexually frustrated.
➤{STRENGTHS} ☇ ♛
° Flexibility
° Agility
° Sleeping (if thats a strength XD )
° Friendly and loving
° Confident
° speed. {Just get out the vacuum and he hightails it.}

➤{WEAKNESSES} ☇ ♛
° Occasionally Lazy
° Doesnt know how to share his master.
° Sleeps to much
° When in heat is a uncontrollable ball of hormones
° Can hold a grudge
° Can be overly friendly
➤{Abilities}
{"A cat's agility and Flexibility."}
↳ Like most cat or cat like creatures, Sakura has great flexibility and can get himself out of tight spaces easily, or deal with cramped spaces. But he likes to enjoy the possibilities in bed because of he flexibility. He is also ver agile and can balance on the smallest of ledges. Or on shelves easily his agility is best in his cat form.

{"Very intune cat like senses."}
↳ Cat senses are adaptations that allow cats to be highly efficient predators. Cats have acute sight, hearing and smell, and their sense of touch is enhanced by long whiskers that protrude from their heads and bodies. These senses allow cats to hunt effectively in dim light and at night. Most cats also have other great qualities, but the senses are the most used.

{"Kitty Transformation"}
↳ Sakura is a purebred Neko with out any imperfections in his Dna making him have the ability to switch between a human and cat form. He spends most of his alone time as a cat and with people as a human. He surprisingly is capable of speech as a cat like in his human form. A lovely looking little black cat with purple eyes.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub...

{Family relations:} He remembers them but it's all fuzzy and not very clear. He remembers his mother's scent and his Father's deep voice and the calls of his siblings but was taken away at a young age and raised in a nursy because he was very weak when he was young and his mother couldnt support him to well.
{Friends:} Quite a few buddies from around town, just strays that talk to him when his master is away.
{Enemies:} How the hell should he know that? XD he to much of a flirtous kitty he doesn't notice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬███♛███▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
{Background/History:} Sakura's story isnt one that's to exciting, it's just like any other cat's after a private breeder. Sakura was a cat born to a 100% pureblooded parents, genetics hand looked over by a private breeder and then forced to breed his parents together to get the tiny ball of fluff known as Sakura. Sakura was one of three kits in a litter and he being the smallest and the runt. This spelt doom for the runt if it wasnt after the breeder that owned his parents took him as a mere newborn out of the den box and put him in a nursey. Raising him by a bottle and raising him like a cat. That's how it was until Sakura matured and his true looks brought forth a buetiful Neko, worthy of being ones sexy pet for any use. Young and of rare color and body type. Sakura was highly valuable and sold like a mere cat only to end up in a good home were he stays for now.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♠███♛███▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{Stability:} 10/10 except for when he goes into heat it drops to a 5/10
{Interesting Facts:}
~ Was the runt of the litter
~ Loves to cuddle
~ he has claws like a cat and can retract them as a cat does
~ in cat form likes to lay on people's faces
~ Do not rub his belly, its certain death if you do it to long
{Other:} N/A

"Oh me? Okay fine you can draw me like those french girls just let me get comfortable. Purr purr purr."

message 5: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments {Identity}

[Full Name:] Ophelie Petronille
[Alias(es):] None
[Age:] 16
[Date of Birth:] September 15
[Zodiac Sign:] Virgo
[Blood type:] A
[Sexuality:] Straight
[Crush:] None
[Relationship Status:] Single
[Species:] Human Kinetic (Wind)
[Race:] French

[Hair:] Ash Blonde
[Eyes:] Blue
[Height:] 5'1
[Weight:]91 lbs
[Complexion:] Pale
[Clothing Style:] Beautiful, but worn hand-me-down dresses
[Scaring or Markings:] A tattoo beneath her collarbone

{Personality}

[Description:] Ophelie almost always wears a look of concern and worries constantly. She is very obedient and polite, never saying anything rude intentionally. She is very inexperienced and doesn't know much about the world, especially since most of its inhabitants are several hundred years older than her.
-Though she won't admit it, Ophelie is deathly afraid of spiders
-Lilith hates it when people touch her, especially men. After years in slavery, she only associates it with pain.

-Cleaning
-Quiet
-Noise
-Dust
-Spiders

-Being yelled at
-Having to go back to the lower plate
-Cleaning
-Controlling the wind

-Music Boxes
-Rain
-Tea
[History:] Orphaned at a young age, Ophelie grew up on the streets. She was kidnapped and sold into the slave industry at age 11. There, she was abused and raped. The tattoo on her chest is a brand that the man who purchased her put on her. At age 14, she was rescued by a palace guard who took her back to the castle. Eventually, it was decided that she was to keep the sick demon princess, Lilith, company. Since then, her position at the castle hasn't changed much. She lives to serve others, and is usually tasked with cleaning since her ability to control wind comes in handy for dusting and drying laundry.

[Special Power:] The ability to control wind

{Other}

[Stability:] 9/10 (10 being best)
[Friends:] Lilith Dantalion
[Enemies:] None
[Family:] None
[Clan:] None
[Theme Song:] A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMjU0...

message 6: by Petra (last edited Mar 27, 2016 01:11PM) (new)

Petra | 35 comments

[Name] Aiden Marsh [Ah-ee-dehn] [Mahr-sh]
Nickname: Ai, Marsh
Alias: None

[Gender] ♂ Male ♂
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: None
Relationship Status: Single

[Age] 15
Apparent Age: 14 or 15

[Date of Birth] June 1st
Time of Birth: Around 6:00 AM
Place of Birth: Unknown

[Ethnicity] Unknown
Religion: Atheist

[Zodiac Sign] ♊ Gemini ♊
Blood Type: AB-

description

[Species] Kinetic
Kinetic Type: Earth
Description:
Aiden mostly uses his power for moving objects for construction. Depending on size of said object, using his ability takes a lot of energy out of him. Bringing earth out of the ground is difficult, but he's capable. Combat wise, the most he can do is throw around pebbles or make a small wall for protection.

description

[Appearance]
description
descriptiondescription

[Full Description]
Aiden has bright white hair that just brushes his ears. The strands are soft, but thick. He has no particular hair-style, and just goes with whatever looks reasonable. Aiden has light red eyes with flecks of scarlet surrounding the pupil. His eyes are surrounded by thick lashes and are almond-shaped. Lower down, are his lips; they are a bit thin, and colored a light, pale pink. Aiden is very pale, and his skin is flawed with large scars scattered across his chest and back. He has a few on his arms and legs, but most aren't as visible. He is lean and very skinny, but doesn't have much muscle. Standing only at five feet and one inch, he's on the shorter side, and weighs around one-hundred and ten pounds. If someone were to describe him with having a distinct smell, it would be the sweet smell of earth, which mostly permeates from his hair. Aiden is left handed when he writes or performs other tasks.

[Clothing Style]
Casual
(view spoiler)

description

[History]
Aiden was born into slavery. He was owned by a high-class vampire who only wanted his slaves for blood and labour. He rarely saw his parents after he was old enough to work; Aiden cleaned around the large mansion his master owned, and could mostly avoid whatever beatings his owner gave to other slaves. When he turned eight years old, his sister, Willow, was born. He only found out he had a sister when his master sent her to work with him in the mansion when she turned three. At first, his sister was clumsy and barely knew how her job worked; his master looked passed this, and Aiden guessed it was because of her age. Other slaves would scold her, afraid of getting beaten in her place. It was until she started breaking things, and his master really started caring. The moment it looked like she would get hurt, he stepped in to get his master's attention, only to get beaten himself. He quickly got onto his owner's bad side. At worst, he would be subjected to to pure torture, only to satisfy the vampire's anger and sadistic ways.

At the age of thirteen, Aiden finally had the sense to escape. The beatings he got only became more brutal than the last, and he'd had enough. He had no idea when he would- after all, his master would surely notice and have someone hunt him down. But, he had the perfect opportunity when his master went off to visit other higher-ups. The vampire had put his younger sister in charge, but she barely had the attention for one slave, much less a few dozen of them. She didn't bother to lock them in cells once night came, and the moment Aiden thought she left the area, he took his sister and ran. Many slaves escaped that night, but he never saw his parents in the cluster.

Aiden and his sister ran as far as they could manage from their old master's property. Once they felt safe enough, they stayed in a small town and started working in construction. Aiden could finally put his kinetic powers to use, though he barely could figure out how to use them. His sister worked with him, too, as they needed as much money as they could get. They live in a small house at the edge of town together, trying to stay out of sight as much as possible.

[Family]
Father
Name: Seamus Marsh

Mother
Name: Venus Marsh

Siblings
Name: Willow Marsh

[People]
Friends: None
Enemies: None

[Clan] None
[Occupation] Kinetic Worker

description

[Personality]
Aiden has a fairly gentle personality. He can be quiet, but he tries to go out of his way to help others. He's kind to people who are kind to him; Likewise, he's bitter towards people who are bitter towards him. Aiden can be naïve at times, and doesn't question things as much as he should. He can be a bit impulsive, but has a fair amount of common sense. Aiden can be clueless most of the time, even when it could matter most. He's terrible at lying, but can blend into an area at a moments notice. Violence isn't a thing that comes easily to him, and he usually tries to talk his way out of things if it comes to that; however, he isn't afraid of a fight. When it comes to people he cares about, Aiden can be overprotective to the point of annoying. He hates to put those people in harms way, and will always take whatever pain it is in their place. This, however, can completely change if someone's on his bad side. Do anything to harm him, or people he cares about, and you'll probably find yourself at the bottom of a well. If there's one thing Aiden can do, it's hold a grudge. He can get overwhelming angry, and barely has any control of his actions when that happens.

[Secrets]
○ Aiden has made one of his goals to get revenge on his former slave master. He doesn't usually like to talk about his more vengeful side, so he secretly tries to track his movements and figure out a way to "repay" the vampire.

Key: (view spoiler)
[Likes]
○ Reading ❣
○ Writing
○ Most Animals
○ Adventure ❣
○ Fighting
○ Coffee ❣
○ Most Foods

[Dislikes]
○ Being a Called Short ϟ
○ Confined Spaces ϟ
○ Winter
○ Heights ☠
○ Snow
○ Rain
○ Cats
○ Slavery ☠

[Strengths]
○ Stealth
○ Strategy
○ Speed
○ Endurance
○ Persuasion

[Weaknesses]
○ Physical Strength
○ Aim
○ Lying
○ Accuracy
○ Easily Stressed

[Sanity (view spoiler)] ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

description

[Other]
○ Aiden dislikes anything that has to do with slavery. Mention the word, and there's a possibility of sending him into a panic attack. He doesn't like remembering being a slave, and will refuse to ever being one.
○ Most of the scars on his back are from whipping or torture.
○ Aiden has PTSD. (view spoiler)
○ Almost always has his sister by his side.

Omg, that faceclaim is adorable!!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife)

description
description
description
⇯"I wonder what it's like not being me... it's probably pretty relaxing huh?"⇯

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»▌│█║▌║▌║
▓Identity▓
║▌║▌║█│▌«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

║NAME║ Charles (Only goes by Charles)
║NICKNAME║ Charlie, Snippy, Omegas
║OFFICIAL TITLE║
↱Second in Command Rogue Clan

description

║GENDER║ Male
║SEXUAL ORIENTATION║ Pansexual
║RELATIONSHIP STATUS║ Open
║FEELINGS FOR║ No one
║THEME SONGS║
Happy Song

description

║SPECIES║ Cyborg Human
↱His legs, and one of his arms are entirely metal. His torso and "lower areas" are human however, but hardly so seeing as he been pumped with so many chemicals that his skin has become tinted grey. He constantly trains these limbs to work past their limit, but they often prove a weakness for him as they can be intercepted and used against him, they are electronic afterall.
║RACE║ German
║FAVORITE FOOD║ Chocolate
║FAVORITE COLORS║ Green (Something he never sees anymore)

▓Appearance▓

║HAIR║ Black
║EYES║ Bright Blue
║HEIGHT║ 5'7
║WEIGHT║ 140 lbs
║SCENT║ Fancy Cigars
║BUILD║ Exceptionally Muscular
║NOTABLE CHARACTERISTICS║
↱нιѕ jacĸeт
(view spoiler)
↱нιѕ мaѕĸ
(view spoiler)
↱нιѕ gυn
(view spoiler)

description

description
description
description
(view spoiler)

▓Personality▓

ѕocιopaтн
Charles is a sociopath and there isn't much else to say on the matter. He simply doesn't care about anyone or anything he does. As such he holds a very sarcastic disposition and it isn't likely that he'll ever truly show honest emotion, rather than just sort of mimicking what he sees. He makes a lot of social mistakes from time to time and it isn't because he's being an asshole, it's because he genuinely can't wrap his head around empathy, or the warmth that comes with love. He does find himself attracted to people but never emotionally. Which makes it very difficult to make any friends. However, this doesn't have all bad sides. It makes his position in Volkenmoord a lot less difficult. He's actually considerably good at being an assassin, especially coupled with his seemingly suicidal behavior, which is really him just expressing how many fucks he gives. Which is a grand total of zero. However, if asked, Charles will not actually admit to his condition.

ιnvenтιve
As much as Charles is witty and sarcastic in speech, he's even more clever with electronics and technology. He spends the majority of his time either working on his projects at home, or scavenging around for other things that can be good additives to his current work. Due to him being a cyborg, (half human, half robot), he finds it a lot easier than most to pinpoint the value of certain scraps he finds. Speaking of which, Charles also has a few enhancements made on his body. He runs a lot faster, and he can lift three times his weight without much of a problem. His eyes work like cameras and they can focus on whatever he wishes to focus on. His legs (feet more so), will automatically adjust to whatever surface he's on or the gravity of his current setting.

❝Dear God, what is it like in those funny little brains of yours? It must be so boring.❞╬

description

▓History▓

Charles cannot recall his history, but he once had a loving mother and father a few thousands years ago. But due to his robotic enhancement, a lot of the neurons in his brain have been obliterated, removing many of the memories he developed as a child through his life as a normal human being. But now he is exactly what he was before the war against the supernaturals began. A tool for the government. His skills in espionage have been utilized by the government for years, centuries even. Though he knows this now. And he has calculated that they've been manipulating him for a very long time. He doesn't care too much about that. As long as he can sustain himself, he's fine with it. He was once a very valued member of the American military, but now he's valued for an entirely different reason. And he's got no qualms with that.

description
description
description
⇯"When you live a life so close to the earth, you forget what the sky looks like, or how the sun feels on your skin. You learn to live with darkness. To depend on it. To become one with it. "⇯

▓Identity▓

║NAME║ Kuromina Etosaka
║NICKNAME║ Eto, Kuro, Mina, Saka
║OFFICIAL TITLE║
⇶Second in Command for the Chaos Clan

description

║GENDER║ Female
║SEXUAL ORIENTATION║ Pansexual (leans more towards women)
║FEELINGS FOR║ No one
║THEME SONGS║
My Demons
Down

description

║SPECIES║ Kinetic (wind)
║RACE║ Japanese
║FAVORITE FOOD║ Shepherd's Pie
║FAVORITE COLORS║ Bright Green

▓Appearance▓

║HAIR║ Black
║EYES║ Crystal Blue (she's actually blind)
║HEIGHT║ 5'6
║WEIGHT║ 134 lbs
║SCENT║ Toothpaste
║BUILD║ Average
↱She tries her best to remain hard to notice. She loves to blend into crowds and due to her living on the lowest plate, it's really not too hard to do so. As such, she does everything in her power to conceal anything about her that is significant enough to remember. She wears neutral colors, she has her hair done in a very simple fashion, and she wears modest clothing.

description

description
description
Be prepared for a big ass pic gallery, hold onto your socks (view spoiler)

▓Personality▓

ᏟᎾᏞᎠ
Kuro genuinely cares for everyone around her, and she spends more time attempting to help them than helping herself. It's this deep sense of empathy she has, that encompasses just about the entirety of her personality, that drives her to start this revolution. Despite just how much she cares about others, it seems that she gives people the impression that she either doesn't care, or cares too much, as though she were uptight when she's actually quite chilled. In fact when she's not doing her work she's actually very laid back. She enjoys baking even, and hands cookies out to the poor.

ᏞᎾᏉᎥᏁᎶ
Despite her initial impression, she wont hesitate to help someone in need who deserves it. And of course she has a very strong sense of justice, going by an eye for an eye. So just as quickly as she'd go to assist someone in need, she'd also cut someone down who deserved it the most. It's a kill or be killed world, and she really doesn't intend on being killed anytime soon. She tends to be a bit violent as well, as she is a part of the Chaos clan, and makes it a point to be stealthily savage when it comes to her little contracts. She's definitely earned a name for herself, and as such, due to her services with them, has become the second in command.

❝War is what happens when oppression becomes a societal norm.❞╬

description

▓History▓

Kuro's parents were both killed by Peacekeepers a very long time ago. She can hardly remember what either of them looked like, or even what they sounded like. But she still has vivid dreams of that night. The night the men in white invaded her home and executed her parents on account of supposed acts of treason. The night her powers were unlocked. She saved herself from them. She learned what true independence felt like at that very moment, and she changed her own destiny. She spent a good amount of time wandering the streets as a beggar. However that changed when she met Cressida, a well known member of the Chaos Clan. From then on, Kuro was determined to take down the corrupt government. And while she wouldn't live for long, she would live long enough to completely obliterate them.
description

message 10: by Petra (new)

Petra | 35 comments

[Name] Willow Marsh [Wih-lohw] [Mahr-sh]
Nickname: Wendy, Windy

[Gender] ♀ Female ♀
Sexuality: Unknown
Crush: None
Relationship Status: Single

[Age] 7
Apparent Age: 8 or 9

[Date of Birth] August 13th
Time of Birth: Around 3:00 AM

[Ethnicity] Unknown
Religion: Unknown

[Zodiac Sign] ♌ Leo ♌
Blood Type: AB-

description

[Species] Kinetic
Kinetic Type: Wind
Description:
The most Willow can do with her kinetic power is blow a strong breeze. She mostly uses it to clean debris or dirt off of a construction site. She doesn't lose much energy when using her ability.

description

[Appearance]
description
description
description

[Full Description]
Willow has bright white hair that goes down to the middle of her back. It's a bit choppy, but soft and thick. She usually wears her hair in a high ponytail or braid to keep the strands out of her face. Her eyes are bright red with scarlet flecks scattered around the pupil. Her eyes are large, almond shaped, and are framed by thick lashes. Willow's lips are bright pink and thin. Her skin is very pale; a few scars decorate her arms and legs. A more prominent scar would be the one near the outside tip of her eyes, in the shape of a broken tear-drop. Willow is has a very small build and has a skinny frame. She is three feet and five inches tall and weighs around forty-one pounds. Willow has the faint scent of pine, which is strongest near her hair. Willow is mostly left handed when she writes or performs other tasks.

[Clothing Style]
Casual
(view spoiler)

description

[History]
Willow was born on August 13th and was immediately thrown into slavery. She doesn't remember much, other than beginning work at a very young age. She met her brother, Aiden, a few years after she was born, and he also worked as a slave. The two of them both worked and cleaned inside of her master's mansion. Willow's owner, a high-class vampire, let her stay close to her brother. It was only until the vampire started getting violent, that she couldn't see him as much. Time passed by in a blur, and the next thing she knew, her brother was pulling her out of the large mansion and carrying her off of the property. Willow happily went and cooperated with him. She now works at a construction site with her brother and lives in a small house at the edge of town.

[Family]
Father
Name: Seamus Marsh

Mother
Name: Venus Marsh

Siblings
Name: Aiden Marsh

[People]

[Clan] None
[Occupation] Kinetic Worker

description

[Personality]
Willow is very young, but intelligent for her age- but, in the interpersonal kind of way. She understands body language and can usually tell if someone has bad or good intentions by the tone of their voice. She tends to be cautious, as she noticed her brother isn't. If she has a bad feeling about something, she'll steer clear of it. Willow is very quiet around strangers and hates to meet new people. Around those she cares about, she can be the loud, playful seven year old she is. She is easily excited and loves any kind of adventure or exploration.

[Secrets]
○ Willow understands a lot more than she lets on. She may be young, but she's been through enough to know what's right and wrong. She put on the innocent and clueless front, and pretends to be mostly oblivious of society, hoping it'll come in handy one day.

[Likes]
○ Animals ❣
○ Birds ❣
○ Tea
○ Sweet Foods ❣
○ Helping
○ Summer
○ Rain
○ Cooking
○ Bright Colors

[Dislikes]
○ Reading
○ Writing ϟ
○ Slavery ☠
○ Winter
○ Coffee ϟ
○ Bitter Foods ϟ
○ Bugs

[Strengths]
○ Speed
○ Intelligence
○ Strategy
○ Observant
○ Lying

[Weaknesses]
○ Physical Strength
○ Stealth
○ Persuasion
○ Aim
○ Shy

[Sanity (view spoiler)] ★★★★★★★★☆☆

description

[Other]
○ Almost always has her brother by her side.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Petra wrote: "
[Name] Willow Marsh [Wih-lohw] [Mahr-sh]
↳ Nickname: Wendy, Windy
↳ Alias: None

[Gender] ♀ Female ♀
↳ Sexuality: Unknown
↳ Crush: None
↳ Relationship Status: Single

[Age] 7
↳ Apparent Age: 8 or ..."

Accepted

message 12: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Mar 27, 2016 06:12PM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments {Identity} 

[Full Name:]  Rose Akane Suzushiro
[Alias(s):]   Shiro
[Age:]   16
[Date of Birth:]   August 20
[Zodiac Sign:]   Leo
[Blood type:]   AB Negative
[Sexuality:]   Heterosexual
[Crush:]  Open
[Relationship Status:]   Single
[Race:]   Human

<
http://hdwyn.com/thumbnail/daburu_ia_...

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/t...
[Rank:] Lower class(pet/slave)

▪[Eye Color:]▪
A blue with what appears to be starry looking sparkles in her eyes giving her eyes a galaxy looking appearance
▪[Hair Color:]▪
white as pure snow
▪[Complexion:]▪
pale white skin,soft and smooth
▪[Posture:]▪
Feminine but nearly like a perfect little lady
▪[Scent:]▪
A faint rose like smell mixed with the scent of snow
▪[Build:]▪
Delicate and fragile
▪[Height:]▪
5'1
▪[Clothing Style:]▪

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/v...

{Personality} 
Rose is a quiet girl who rarely speaks unless she is spoken to,she also is shy but also a fraidy cat so she gets frightened easily,she's often submissive and will do what she can to please whoever her master is.Rose prefers to be called Shiro mainly because she finds that it suits her better than Rose.She loves to read but will only read in secret and well for a lower class she is pretty intelligent.She adores kittens and well she is kind to those she feels deserves kindness and she is a bit energetic sometimes.Shiro rarely ever gets angry but she does get sad or scared when she feels that she has displeased her Master for whatever the reason may be.

Rose was sold at the age of 15 to a merchant who specialized in selling humans as pets by her father because her father had wanted better for her.At first she had hated her father for it because she had promised her mother she would take care of her father the best she could.A year later Rose discovered that her father had been killed but she never knew the reason,she then regretted that she had never told her father she loved him,instead she had told him that she hated him,that was the last time she had ever spoken to or seen her father.
She now waits for someone to come along and take her away from the merchant. The merchant treated his merchandise like cattle and would occasionally hurt them if one of them was out of line,because of this Rose learned that obedience and silence was neccesary in order to survive in a world like this.Each night Rose would look out the window of the little cell she had been given and she would make a wish,she wasn't going to give up that easil,she only hoped that whomever decided on her as a pet would treat her kindly,until then she will continue to do her best to not cause trouble.

Rose has a secret kinky side but she won't admit it,it will take the right person to get it out of her. She's submissive but if asked to try to switch things up a bit she will try her best.Rose continues to wait patiently.she is slowly losing hope though but what little hope she has,she's holding onto.

~ Cats
~ Most animals
~ Music
~ Readind
~Dancing
~Snakes
~The merchant who is trying to sell her
~The sight of gore
~being restrained in Those moments (view spoiler)

~ Afraid she'll be used then tossed aside
~Spiders
~Cruel people
~ Death

~Music
~Drawing
~singing
~cooking
~Ramen
~most sweets

{Other} 

(view spoiler) 7.5/10

Rose likes to make clothes out of whatever fabric she can get and she also tends to take in stray cats from time to time

[Friends:]   Open
[Enemies:]   Open

father-Yamato Suzushiro-Deceased
mother- Akita Suzushiro - Deceased

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MVRg8gZ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E25461t...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Luna wrote: "{Identity} 

[Full Name:]
 Rose Akane Suzushiro

[Alias(s):]
  Shiro

[Age:]

[Gender:]
Female

[Date of Birth:]
  August 20

[Zodiac Sign:]
  Leo

[Blood type:]
..."

accepted

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments ~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cry) wrote: "accepted"

Thank you Miss Cry. :)

message 15: by hairyfurnacedemon (last edited Mar 28, 2016 12:15PM) (new)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon)
[Identity]

{Full Name:}
Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi

{Alias(es)/Nickname(s):}
The Human Neko
Tsuki/Tsuki-chan
Kiko/Kiko-chan

{Age:}

{Gender:}
Female

{Date of Birth:}
July 26

{Zodiac Sign:}
Leo

{Blood type:}
A

{Sexuality:}
Pansexual

{Crush:}
N/A

{Species:}
Human/Yokai Hybrid

{Relationship Status:}
Her Master
[Claimed]

{Race:}
Japanese

[Appearance:]
(view spoiler)

{Hair:}
A rich chocolate brown

{Eyes:}
A beautiful, sea blue; darker at the top of the iris, lighter at the bottom

{Height:}
5'0

{Weight:}
87 lbs

{Complexion:}
Clear, cream colored flesh; pale and delicate

{Clothing Style:}
Normal:
(view spoiler)
For Her Master:
(view spoiler)

{Scarring or Markings:}
None

[Personality]

{Description:}
Tsukiko is a quiet and shy young girl. She does not speak much, for she does not see speaking as a necessary thing. To her, speaking can be quite bothersome, and she loves silence. Silence that is comfortable and calm. Silences that are tense and awkward cause her to become tense and awkward and she begins to panic.
Though her usually being quiet, if her master allows her to speak, and she feels very much for a subject, she will not stop talking. When she gets on a roll, only her master can get her to stop talking.

Kiko, although being quiet and shy, can be a bit dramatic. The slightest thing that does wrong can seem like the end of the world to her. For example, she once spilled an ice cream that she had gotten as a treat for being good, and she spent hours constantly crying and apologizing to her master. When her sister died, she basically fell apart, slipped into a very bad depression and has only recently has gone back to her usual self.

Tsukiko acts very much like a cat, as is the Yokai blood that runs through her. One second she can be cuddly and gentle and the next she could be biting someone (a thing she likes to do). When she is enjoying something or likes what someone is doing in relation to her, she will begin to purr. She often nuzzles her master like a kitten, and will sometimes mewl for attention. When she lies down, she always curls up into a ball, usually with her hands either in front of or underneath her head.

Tsuki is a very loyal young girl. She absolutely despises those who betray her or those she cares for, including het master. The worst offense in her mind is lying and betrayal, and she has vowed to herself that she will never do either of these. She lives by that and has never told a lie, nor betrayed anyone, in her life.

{Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:}
Kiko is very protective of those who matter to her
She will protect her master with her life
Kiko will not hesitate to harm or kill anyone her master tells her to
She is obessed with her master

{Likes:}
Cats, as she is often compared and called one
Chocolate
Food overall
Compliments
Praise

{Dislikes:}
Dogs
Being scolded
Being yelled at
Being told negative things about herself
Her small breast size

{Fears:}
That her master will eventually give her up, or simply not want her anymore
That she will fail her master
Disappointing her master
People she doesn't know
Punishment
Insects
Reptiles
Birds

{Strengths:}
Her small size
Her undeniable charm
Her false innocence
Loyalty

Kittens
Her master
Chocolate
Food
Being small

{History:}
Tsukiko and her sister were both born into slavery, taken away from their parents but allowed to stay together. She and Tsukushi were owned by the same violent demon for much of their youth, from they were born until Kiko was nine. They were both abused severely, physically, sexually, verbally, and emotionally. When they would do something wrong, instead of a normal punishment, they would be tortured, even when it was mistaken. Both her and her sister were also the center of hate for the other slaves. Her sister's curves and her slender frame made them both wanted by the foul demon to whom they were enslaved.

One night, when Kiko was eight, she walked in on their master raping her older sister. Though Tsukushi shouting at her to leave, she attacked their master. For her punishment, her sister was killed before her eyes and she was kept in solitude until she was nine. At nine, she was finally being sold, for her master had died. She was sold to a man that decided he would sell her body to other nobles in hopes of getting more money.

One of these nobles, an Elder, bought her for good. He is her current master, and she could not be happier. She loves being around him, near him, with him. She loves being able to make him happy and enjoys how she is treated. One day she hopes that she can finally pay him back for all of the wonderful things he has done for her, but she doubts that day will ever come. He has done great things for her without even trying, and she is indebted to him forever.

[Weapon Info]

{Partner:}
None

{Weapon Type:}
Throwing knives

{Image of Weapon:}
Japanese Throwing Knives

{Special Power:}
She can turn any liquid into kittens

[Other]

She is extremely ticklish
She enjoys having her blood sucked
She strives to be the best for her master
She has a long life-line

{Friends:}
Her sisters

{Enemies:}
Anyone who harms her master
Anyone her master dislikes

{Family:}
Father
× Unknown
~Status; Unknown
Mother
× Unknown
~Status; Unknown
Older Sister
× Tsukushi Tsutsukakushi
(view spoiler)
~Status; Deceased

{Theme Song:}
Orange — 7!!
Beethoven's Sonata No.9 Op.47 — "Kreutzer"

{Other:}
None

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) — I'm a Damon Girl wrote: "[Identity]

• Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi

{Alias(es)/Nickname(s):}
• The Human Neko
• Tsuki/Tsuki-chan
• Kiko/Kiko-chan

• Female

• July 26

{Zodiac..."

Accepted

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thanks! I'm getting started on my second lower class!!

message 18: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Mar 30, 2016 02:02AM) (new)

description
description
description
⇯"Do you really think there's a place out there for people like us? Abominations... I'd like to think that there is... Maybe a place where we don't have to work for scraps of food.. where we aren't items to be sold.. Yea I think I'd like that a lot. "⇯

▓Identity▓

║NAME║ Akabane Tsukiyomo
║NICKNAME║ Aka, Bane
║OFFICIAL TITLE║
↳Manager of General Construction
↳Military General and Trainer
↳Drill Sargent

description

║GENDER║ Male
║SEXUAL ORIENTATION║ Instinctual
║FEELINGS FOR║ None
║THEME SONGS║
Sound of Madness
Leave it all Behind

description

║SPECIES║ Terrakinetic/Psychic
║RACE║ Egyptian
║FAVORITE FOOD║ Doesn't have one
║FAVORITE COLORS║ Blue

▓Appearance▓

║HAIR║ Pinkish Red
║EYES║ Bright red
║HEIGHT║ 6'4
║WEIGHT║ 180 lbs (All muscle)
║SCENT║ Firewood and Cinnamon
║BUILD║ Extremely Muscular
↱Besides Bane's obvious set of muscles and his bright reddish pink hair, he isn't necessarily the most notable person to meet. He wears neutral colors, and he typically blends in with the crowd he finds himself in, which is to say, that of the lower class. And the lights there are already dim anyways.

description

description
description

▓Personality▓

〓⇊ѕтoιc⇊〓
It's not that Bane doesn't enjoy showing his emotions, but rather, he doesn't really know how to. He grew up without parents, without love or compassion, so he never learned how to smile or feel happy or to really cope with true happiness. His core emotions are anger and motivation, as those are the two things he's the most familiar with. Bane also doesn't understand gender stereotypes as well as a plethora of other social constructs, so while he may pose as a sort of macho man, Bane can exhibit some rather girly qualities. And he wont ever really have a difficult time doing so, as he doesn't attempt to hide it. For instance, he likes to bake. One of his favorite colors happens to be pink and he doesn't mind wearing skirts or dresses either, not that he'll wear them willingly on a regular day basis.

〓⇊deтerмιned⇊〓
Bane cannot cope with failure. He can accept losing once or twice, but overall, he absolutely despises failing when it comes to his main goal. As such he will try with every fiber of his being to beat the odds. He doesn't take a side in this war, but if he did, either side would be very fortunate to have him. His power is surprising for a lower class, and while it's not overwhelming, he's particularly useful. His own determination also makes him a natural motivator. He can be aggressive at times, but his training is top notch, point is, he knows how to get under a person's skin. It's actually a little bit shocking how much he knows about what gets to others, as if he can see what's in their mind... okay maybe he can't mind read but because he's psychic he can do something similar. He can see into every possible future instantaneously, which allows him to see what messes with who.

〓⇊нarѕн⇊〓
Bane is a bit... not nice, during training. He works to worm out weaknesses, to flush out any sign of hesitance in a person by sort of hurling insults at them. These insults tend to be exceptionally harsh as well, and because of his future vision, he knows just what insults are the most effective. Which of course makes him look like an asshole even though he genuinely cares for the progress of those he mentors. Though after practice and training he is known to cook up some tea and just sort of relax with whoever he's training. He's also known to be especially non judgmental and very easy to talk to.

〓⇊perverтed⇊〓
If there's one thing Bane is extremely protective of, it's his one and only secret, his romance novels. Most of them are extremely smutty as well. He hides this one fact about himself from everyone he meets and cares about, for he's afraid of looking like a pervert, even though it's clear that he is. He usually reads these at night, when he's alone and wont be disrupted. These novels can be regular sweet fluffy romance, or hardcore bdsm, it doesn't really matter either way, seeing as Bane is just a hopeless romantic.

❝So this is what the sun looks like?❞╬

description
description

▓History▓

Bane grew up without a mother or a father by his side. He spent the majority of his childhood climbing through the ranks of the jr. fighting rings, against men twice his age, most being much larger than him. He made quite a name for himself, as the one man in the entire fighting ring to outright refuse to kill his opponent, even though he was certain if they got the chance, they'd kill him in a second. He valued life, and learned to see the little things, to take pleasure from the things that no one else really would, making him quite observant. He also participated in a public school, but wasn't quite there all the time anyways. It wasn't like anyone really cared to begin with. But he did learn enough to get him by. Eventually, his talent and skill in combat earned him spotlight with the higher ups, who proposed an offer. This was of course to make him a general in their military. The lower class military. So essentially, he's a lot like a cop for the lower classes, only he's self motivated and self taught with a lot of privileges (such as going to the middle plate), than the average lower class.

║⇓NOTABLE MEMORIES⇓║
Bane wasn't always an orphan. And while he can hardly recall the experience, he does vaguely remember the day both of his parents were murdered by a set of assassins. And now that he knows a bit more about the clans, he figured that they probably did something bad to provoke someone. He never truly knew them, so he never really talks about them, and he avoids even bringing up his childhood.

description
description
description
⇯"All of the greatest civilizations fall, the larger they are, the harder the impact. I'm still waiting for this empire to crash underneath their feet, I want to see their faces as they realize they were never as strong as they wanted to believe. I want to hear their screams of desperation as the last breaths of life are bludgeoned out of them."⇯

▓Identity▓

║NAME║ Nathan River
║NICKNAME║ Nate, River
║OFFICIAL TITLE║
➯Immortal scumbag
➯Irrelevant bag of flesh

description

║GENDER║ Male
║SEXUAL ORIENTATION║ Pansexual
║RELATIONSHIP STATUS║ Open (taken)
║FEELINGS FOR║ Secret
║THEME SONGS║
Secret by the Pierces
Sticks and Stones by the Pierces

description

║SPECIES║ Vampire (Bitten)/Frostkinetic Human
║RACE║ Asian
║FAVORITE FOOD║ Unknown
║FAVORITE COLORS║
➯Black
➯Purple
➯Blue

▓Appearance▓

║HAIR║ Bright Purple
║EYES║ Also Purple
║HEIGHT║ 5'5
║WEIGHT║ 134 lbs
║SCENT║ Lilacs
║BUILD║ A little scrawny
↱Kanato's overall appearance isn't something people casually see. He's got a very dark vibe to him, while simultaneously maintaining a rather innocent disposition by carrying around an admittedly creepy teddy bear. However, it's not the teddy bear he cares about, but what's inside the teddy bear that really motivates him to carry it around all of the time.

description

description
description

▓Personality▓

є¢¢єηтяι¢
River is a very calm individual with some seriously messed up views concerning life. Tell him there's only one right choice in three people to kill that would save someone he loves and he'd probably kill all three of those people. He's quick to draw conclusions and doesn't often think about the consequences of his actions before making a snap reaction. He can be selfish, self centered, and even pompous at times because he acknowledges how intelligent he is for his own age. However he can also be morbidly dark in tone. He seems to crack jokes at the worst times possible, especially in the presence of a dead body or someone mourning over the dead. In fact, death alone seems to make him a lot more cheerful than usual. He carries around a teddy bear with an eery eyepatch as well, and many consider it strange, yet oddly cute.

¢υтє
River isn't naturally cute. Hardly anyone is actually naturally adorable. No, River has simply trained himself to be cute. Because he knows that people are in general, emotional beings. Even the majority of the supernaturals he's met are emotional beings. Especially the one who bit him and was put to death because of it. So if he sees something he wants, he'll boost his cuteness levels to the roof and start making anyone around him sway in admiration. It also helps that he's very childlike in appearance, despite being sixteen. He's just kind of an early bloomer.

ιяяιтαвℓє
Very small things will get to River. The tiniest, most minuscule of details will send his anxiety skyrocketing. And while he's good at hiding it, if someone gets on his nerves, he will become enraged. And he will not stop until he's had his vengeance. One could say he's a bit of a troubled child. His parents brought him up to be that way though, so he's never considering the way he acts to be wrong.

❝Sometimes I dream about burning alive. The thought of spending your last breathing moments enveloped in the flickering flames of passion warms me deep inside.❞╬

description

▓History▓

There's not much to say about River's history. At a young age, his parents died. He was about ten to be exact, and while he loved them dearly, seeing them die did not bring him grief, and he did not mourn for them. He considered them victims of their own idiocy, and he can only intervene on a person's true destiny so much, which is not much at all really, considering how inevitable a person's fate is. Growing up without his parents was definitely difficult to say the least, but he motivated himself, day after day, because he knew that one day this empire he was born into, this wretched caste system, would crash into itself and fall assfirst into a pile of its own excrement. And he wanted to be there when it happened. He wanted to be able to laugh at those who struggled to get to their feet as the reality of their fate came to them, and they were hit one more time before collapsing and meeting their imminent doom. So basically he's a fucking creep who gets off on the suffering of others, especially those above him. Though when he turned fourteen, he met a man who changed his life. A man who offered him a home, food, clothing, shelter from the elements. He took this offer up. For a year they lived together until the man fell in love with River, and bit him. This was unacceptable. The man was put to death, and River was sent out on his own again, immortal this time. So the pain was literally neverending.

description

║FEARS║
*Sudden Bright lights
*Feeling trapped
*Very small spaces
*Fire

║STRENGTHS║
*Poetry
*Being cute
*Causing pain
*Manipulating people

║WEAKNESSES║
*Small spaces
*Fire manipulation/magic in general
*Obeying orders
*Obeying the law

║BIGGEST FEAR║
Becoming What He Hates the Most
River is deathly afraid of doing the things that the people he hates do, or sub consciously mocking their movements, actions, speech patterns. It's such a problem that even if he has the same belief as someone he hates, he will automatically root for the opposing side of that belief no matter how much he'd opposed it to begin with. This fear makes him flexible, but also susceptible to being manipulated into believing something.

message 20: by Petra (new)

Petra | 35 comments

[Name] Tanner Roland
Nickname: Tan

[Gender] ♂ Male ♂
Sexuality: Demisexual

[Age] 18
Apparent Age: 16 or 17

[Date of Birth] April 17th
Time of Birth: Around 3:00 AM

[Ethnicity] French
↳ Religion: Athiest

[Zodiac Sign] ♈ Aries ♈
↳ Blood Type: O+

description

[Species] Weapon
Partner: Ruki Mukami
Weapon Type: Gun (view spoiler)
Power: Haste Bullet
Power Description: Every once in a while, Tanner can gather enough energy to use what he calls a haste bullet. Unlike the normal bullets he shoots, this one is much stronger, and much faster. The bullet could pass through concrete and keep going if he starts with enough energy. Using it tires him out to the point of him returning to his human form and passing out.

description

[Appearance]
description
description
description

[Full Description]
Tanner has dark brown hair that reaches the middle of his ears. It is fluffy and thick; he has no particular hair style and doesn't really care what it looks like. Tanner has dark blue eyes with a mix of light blue in the center. They are medium sized, almond-shaped, and framed by thin lashes. His skin is pale, and scattered with scars. He has a skinny frame, but a strong build. He weighs around one hundred and twenty pounds and is five feet and eight inches tall. He doesn't have a particular scent and is right handed.

[Clothing Style]
Casual
(view spoiler)

description

[History]
Tanner was born on April 17th to his mother, Alice. She raised him in a small village in the lower plate for a few years, until she got a job as a weapon for a higher up. Her new master allowed her to bring him with her, but at the penalty of being a slave. His mother accepted, not wanting to leave him behind. When they arrived at the higher plate, Tanner began working in a large kitchen with a few other slaves. He never tried to get to know them, and focused on his job. He got to see his mother every once and a while, but not as much as he used to. At some point, Tanner's mother left with her master on a trip; Once his master returned, she was without his mother. His owner never explained what happened, but within the next week, his mother was replaced. Suddenly feeling alone and empty, he managed to escape from his master when she went on another trip. A few years later, he began working as a weapon for someone else.

[Family]
Father
Name: Unknown

Mother
Name: Alice Roland

Siblings
None

[People]

[Clan] None
[Occupation] Weapon

description

[Personality]
Tanner is stubborn, and it's not hard to tell. When he wants something or has an idea, he'll tell you. He's blunt and not afraid to speak, even if it ends with him being hurt. Tanner doesn't care much about the well-being of others unless that person is close to him. He hates being told what to do, but cooperates if he has to. Tanner enjoys the feeling of exploring and adventure. He isn't above violence and turns to it quickly. Sometimes, he can be clueless about politics- and doesn't really care about it-, but tries to understand when it matters. He can be kind, but only tries when he's known a person for a while.

[Secrets]
○ As much as he dislikes other people, he hates to be truly alone.

[Likes]
○ Reading
○ Rain
○ Fighting
○ Winter
○ Snow ❣
○ Adventure ❣

[Dislikes]
○ Swimming ☠
○ Being Alone ☠
○ Meeting People
○ Being Touched by Others ϟ
○ Writing

[Strengths]
○ Aim
○ Accuracy
○ Physical Strenghth
○ Emotional Strength

[Weaknesses]
○ Kind of apathetic
○ Stealth
○ Impulsive
○ Reckless

[Sanity (view spoiler)] ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

description

[Other]
○ Tanner is afraid of being in water(that goes over his head) and drowning

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Happy {Write what makes you happy} wrote: ""Watch me 'cause I'm on a mission
Hold me back, so I'm forced to listen
Don't let me go 'cause I'm nothing
Without you."

{Identity}

[Full Name:] Uriena Armandt
[Alias:] Uri
[Age:] 19
[Gende..."

I like this character
muse is great
she accepted
gg broski

(view spoiler)

Friends are like balloons.. Once you let them go, you never get them back. So I will tie you to my heart.. So that I never lose you.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/7f3ca31c46...
http://static.tumblr.com/053ae207fc16...
http://orig13.deviantart.net/aefe/f/2...
⇯". "⇯

▓Identity▓

║NAME║ Taji Kawasaki
║NICKNAME║
*Mr.Kawasaki
(Or any other nickname people can make up for him)
║OFFICIAL TITLE║
*Brilliant Writer
*Angelic Knight

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5adc789961...

What the citizens want isn't a king, but to live happily. If there isn't a king, the people will be able to live well.

║GENDER║ Male
║SEXUAL ORIENTATION║ Bi
║RELATIONSHIP STATUS║ Single
║FEELINGS FOR║ Dexton
║THEME SONGS║ Gasoline by Hasley

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2...

No matter how crazy it may be, or how dangerous it may be, even if its something personal, it doesn't matter! Anything that you're worried about, i'll worry right along side you and think of a solution! Just like you did for me all those times!

║SPECIES║ Half werewolf, half vampire
║RACE║ Egyptian
║FAVORITE FOOD║ Anything spicy
║FAVORITE COLORS║ White and gold

▓Appearance▓

║HAIR║ Blonde
║EYES║ Brown
║HEIGHT║ 5'4
║WEIGHT║ 118 lbs
║SCENT║ Usually smells of blood or daisies, there's no in between
║BUILD║ Muscular with a small curve to him

*His scent of daisies usually
*His muscular yet curvy form
*His blonde hair and brown eyes (Being that its a rare combination)
*His stubbornness

https://media.giphy.com/media/n1VPxgl...

http://45.media.tumblr.com/953715fa4e...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/5546c3cd5d...

▓Personality▓

Brave/Heroic
Taji isn't someone who gets scared at his own shady or lets fear run his life. Yes, like everyone else, he feels fear on the inside, but he enjoys taking risks and being the hero, even if it will cause himself pain in the process. He enjoys the rush it gives him when he's saving people or doing things most people would be too scared to do. He's always someone who will be there to save you by the end of the day, no matter how reckless it would be, so you can always count on him to do that.

Kind
Taji is someone who when he smiles, people claim its as bright and warm as the sun. He always will help those in need, even if the people dont deserve it. Taji figures he wants to be one of the causes to keep people living and happy, so he'll go all out to do so. Though, that doesn't mean he wont argue back or get angry from time to time at people.

Stubborn
Taji doesn't give up easily and has a stubborn state of mind. He wont do something unless he wants to do it or has a good reason to do it. Even if people try to convince him, its less then likely that he'll agree to do it unless it benefits himself and others.

❞╬

http://static.zerochan.net/Ali.Baba.S...

Dont give someone a wound. They're hard to heal, they're extremely painful, and they leave the most memorable scars.

▓History▓

║⇓NOTABLE MEMORIES⇓║
Taji grew up as a slave most of his life. He was born on the middle plate but lived on the lower plate where he could be made a slave, despite being a half of two creatures. He was trained to be a slave then by age 5 he was bought by a wealthy aggressive man. This man is what made Taji hate kings and royals all together. This guy loved to torture Taji, whether it be sexually, mentally or physically, so it didn't take long for Taji to hate royals and most of all, him. By age 14, he was sold off to another royal who took better care of him. Due to his kindness, Taji soon fell in love with him. This guy was as warm and gentle as the sun, making him wish to be like him in every way. The guy even seemed to like Daisies, which made Taji like him. He didn't at first, until the guy told him Daisies were pretty and reminded him of Taji, thats really what made him love them. Taji often wore them in his hair, just because the guy put one in before while saying he liked them. Though, by age 16, things turned worse again. His master got sick and died within a few weeks from getting sick. He left a letter for Taji, explaining that he should go for his dreams and not be bought by another master. So thats what he did. After running away before he could be bought, he joined the Igneous and kept his true identity hidden from royals.

❞╬

http://static.zerochan.net/Ali.Baba.S...

If you keep lying like that, no one, not even yourself, will believe you.

message 23: by Sakura (new)

Sakura | 15 comments {Identity:}
[Full Name:] Langley Chamberlin
[Aliases:] Lane(by everyone)
[Age:] 16(will be 17 in three months)
[Gender:] female
[Date of Birth:] November 23rd
[Zodiac sign:] Sagittarius
[Blood type:] B
[Crush:] none yet
[Relationship status:] single
[Race:] American

https://wallpaperscraft.com/download/...#
[Hair:] blonde
[Eyes:] blue
[Height:] five foot six
[Weight:] 116
[Complexion:] smooth, pale
[Clothing Style:] plaid shirts that button up, t-shirts, a hair clip sometimes, tennis shoes
[Scaring or Marking:] a scar going up her left arm

{Personality:}
[Description:] Lane is fun loving and adventurous. Loves to have a good laugh. Is moody a lot of the times and sarcastic. Witty, bold, and aggressive. Lazy, with no work ethic. Considerate and insightful but doesn't show it. A bit of a bitch, rude, and has a nasty temper. Impulsive and only acts on emotions instead of thinking things through first. Ambitious and dreams of a better life. Passionate about everything she does. Stubborn.

[Deadly Secret and things to know:] She is impulsive and that causes her to get into reckless and near death situations. She is trying to find out who her father is and she will do absolutely anything if you tell her that you have information.

Lane grew up with just her, her sister, and her mother. Never knew her father, her mother never told them and refused to tell anyone who Lane's father was. When Lane was eight, she watched her mother's murder. After that Lane became mistrusting of others and resolved to not let anything happen to her sister. They lived on the streets for a year until they were both sold. Lane and Caroline escaped with and joined the Blood mercenaries.

• food
• fighting
• sports
• animals
• action
• playing pranks

• higher ups
• fancy clothes
• people who annoy her

• tight spaces
• people she cares about dying
• death
• not having anyone left

• fighting
• quick and light on her feet

{Weapon info:}
[Partner:] open
[Weapon type:] sword
[Image of weapon:] http://www.fotosearch.com/CSP216/k216...
[Special power:]
• Sharp and can cut through anything quickly and clean
• when this sword is drawn it catches on fire, it will burn the user if the person has ill intentions.

[Stability:] 6/10
[Interesting facts:]
[Friends:] Caroline(sister), Anyone who can deal with her temper
[Enemies:] Anyone who cannot handle her temper or threatens to harm her sister.
•Caroline(twin sister)
•Mother(deceased)
•unknown father
[Clan:] Blood Mercenaries
[Theme Song:] You found me by the fray https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFaGX5U...
[Other:] N/A

message 24: by Sakura (new)

Sakura | 15 comments {Identity:}
[Full Name:] Hikari Emma Haruka
[Aliases:] Emi(by close friends)
[Gender:] female
[Date of Birth:] November 4th
[Zodiac sign:] Scropio
[Blood type:] A
[Crush:] none at the moment
[Relationship status:] single
[Race:] Japanese/American

https://wallpaperscraft.com/download/...#
[Hair:] Black
[Eyes:] Red
[Height:] five foot six
[Weight:] 116
[Complexion:] olive
[Clothing style:] https://www.polyvore.com/japan_school...

{Personality}
[Description:] Emi is shy, quiet, and aloof. She doesn't let anyone get close because of she has trust issues and is traumatized by an event that happened in her childhood. She comes across as insensitive because of her demeanor, when actuality she is kind and considerate. Observant, and independent. Keeps herself to herself. Startlingly calm in and not easily provoked. Determined and resolved. A deep thinker, timid. Reserved and solitary. Tolerant and can adapt to an habitat easily. Has disciplined herself not to react before planning things out.

[Deadly secrets and things to know:] Her father was murdered when she was seven, and her mom left right after she was born. When she was nine she was sold as a slave and was taken advantage of by her owner. She wants to find the man who killed her father and she wants to find her mother.

• quiet walks
• children
• nature
• Her necklace, which was the last thing her father gave her and only clue to who her mother is
• be alone
• drawing and reading

• loud noises
• people who try and take advantage or use her
• crowded places

• higher ups
• wolves

• Intelligence, her brain
• quick and fast light on her feet
• observation
• spying on people and collecting information
• drawing
• photographic memory
• flexibility
• being able to blend into a crowd and go unnoticed
• sword fighting

[Weaknesses:]
• No physical strength

[Favorite things:]
• drawing, her necklace

Hikari's mother left her father right after she was born, leaving her father to raise her all on her own. Then he was killed by a royal guard and she was forced to survive on her own. She was then sold and her owner took advantage of her. She has had several owners since then.

{Weapon info:}
[Partner:] open
[weapon type:] dagger
[Image of weapon:]http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Th...
[Special power:]
• lightening fast
• Paralyzes a person with contact

[Stability:] 8/10
[Interesting facts:] Knows how to play clarinet
[Friends:] prefers not to have any
[Enemies:] people who use others
[family:]
• unknown mother
• father(deceased)
[Clan:] Rogue
[Theme song:] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TtGY4G7...
[Other:] N/A

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Both accepted

message 26: by hairyfurnacedemon (last edited Apr 10, 2016 09:40AM) (new)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon)
[Identity]

Kakeru Yuiga

{Alias(es):}
The Tree Whisperer

Male

July 25

{Zodiac Sign:}
Leo

{Blood type:}
B

{Sexuality:}
Pansexual

{Crush:}
N/A

{Relationship Status:}
Open

{Race:}
Japanese

[Appearance:]
(view spoiler)

{Hair:}
Jagged-looking, short blonde hair

{Eyes:}
Honey-gold, sometimes silver

{Height:}
176 cm/5'9 ft

{Weight:}
170 lbs

{Complexion:}
Clear, lightly tanned

{Clothing Style:}
Normal
(view spoiler)
Casual
(view spoiler)

{Scaring or Markings:}
A long, jagged scar down his back; it runs diagonally from the top of his left shoulder to his right hip bone; it doesn't stretch straight and zig-zigs a bit at the top.

"I don't like people touching my ear cuff."
[Personality]

{Description:}
Kakeru is a very kind, happy young man. He used to be very nice to those around him, because cheerful is his 'default setting'. Those kind eyes and the easy smile hide a critical, intelligent, but dark mind. He is more open with those close to him, but he was separated from them and since then he has not smiled once. Now he constantly has a blank face, his eyes dark and cold.

When he had his friends, he would be sarcastic and open, always one for a good joke. He could be the life or the death of the party and he would try his best to make those around him smile.

Ever since being enslaved, he became silent and thus is rarely heard speaking. He is even more protective of his ear cuff now than he had been when things were different. One attempt at touching it, and he uses his powers to immobilize the person who dared to touch the cuff. He is no longer the spark of life and actually will down on slaves that look to him for advice and comfort. He is convinced that he will never see any of his friends again and that his time spent as a slave is a waste.

{Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:}
He doesn't let anyone touch his ear cuff
He will seriously wound those who touch or try to take his ear cuff
A mention of his lover will cause him to go beserk
He can be suicidal
He has a bad temper

{Likes:}
[Cherishes] Koharu (his lover)
Using his powers to help vegetation thrive
Swimming
Being alone in nature
Making people smile

{Dislikes:}
Thinking about his friends
People who ask about his past
People who question his obsession with his ear cuff
The Slavers
Being a slave

{Fears:}
Being forgotten by his friends
Finding out his friends are dead
The thought that no one cares for him anymore
The thought that Koharu (his lover) is dead
Losing his ear cuff
His ear cuff being taken

{Strengths:}
Koharu
His friends
His strong connection with nature
Being observant
His stamina

Koharu
Nature
Freedom
The sky
The ocean

{History:}
Kakeru was only ten years old when his mother was murdered before his eyes. He was traumatized and would not speak or eat for weeks. After a year, his father gave up and abandoned him, committing suicide only a few days after vanishing. Kakeru took no notice, still in the hospital until he was put in a child's home. There, he was adopted by the man he would soon come to call Dad.

The man was gentle and kind and brought Kakeru back to life. Kakeru became very attached to the man and somehow pushed his mother and father's deaths to the back of his mind. He was happy and carefree like every child should be at twelve. So when this man was shot before his eyes, he broke down. It took him years to get back on his feet. He ended up in the system again, and there met people he soon became very attached to.

However, one day, at the age of seventeen, he was taken into a family with many different children with special powers just like him. There he learned that he was the reason why his mother and his adopted father were killed; his powers were envied like those in the house. Before he could fall into a dark hole again, a bright light lit up his world. Her name was Koharu.

She taught him that, "The second you meet someone, you can never be alone" and that everything would be alright. She was gentle and kind, and she had problems just like the others. Her fire brought much needed light into his dark world and Kakeru soon came to depend on her. They soon became on offical couple and gained the friends he now holds dear. When Kakeru turned nineteen, he left the house and bought one for him and Koharu for when she would be of age. Little did he know that he would never see her again.

Soon there after the mythical creatures took over his lovely world. At first he was used to grow crops and feed those ranked above him, but after a while, the demon in charge of him declared his face was too beautiful to put to waste. He was sold into slavery. He has been a slave ever since and his cheerful nature has been buried deep, reserved for the day when he would again see his precious Koharu.

[Weapon Info]

{Partner:}
None

{Weapon Type:}
[Lol, what do I put here? He's a kinetic!]

{Image of Weapon:}
(view spoiler)

{Special Power:}
Earth — He can make plants grow at rapid rates, and can draw strength from the plants around him. He can make plants thrive, or even kill them. Unfortunately (as he has said), he can't speak to plants.

[Other]

He warms up to people after a while
His ear cuff was given to him by Koharu
He values the lives of his friends over his own
He can be quite emotional
He is extremely loyal to those he trusts

{Friends:}
[Girlfriend; Open to make; Fire Kinetic] Koharu (view spoiler)
[I'm making him; Water Kinetic] Akito Syukuri(view spoiler)
[Open to make; Whatever half-human species] Toya Masamune(view spoiler)
[I'm making him; Half Light Faer Folk] Kagami Itsuki(view spoiler)

{Enemies:}
The people who enslaved him
The person who killed his mother
His father
The person who killed his adopted father
The people keeping him from Koharu

{Family:}
Father — Deceased
Mother — Deceased (view spoiler)
Adopted Father — Deceased (view spoiler)

{Theme Song:}
No More

None

"Let's go home, Koharu. Let's go home."

(view spoiler)

Im just a machine used for fighting, nothing more, im actually quite surprised I can feel emotions.

https://45.media.tumblr.com/59b229c77...
http://45.media.tumblr.com/970edb170a...
http://45.media.tumblr.com/96da5fe20c...
⇯". "⇯

▓Identity▓

║NAME║ Mira Mio Akita
║NICKNAME║ Mio
║OFFICIAL TITLE║ N/A

https://38.media.tumblr.com/eaa790f45...

║GENDER║ Female
║SEXUAL ORIENTATION║ Bi
║FEELINGS FOR║ Open
║THEME SONGS║ My Demons Nightcore Ver.

https://49.media.tumblr.com/1de809949...

║SPECIES║ Android/Robot/Weapon
║RACE║ Japanese
║FAVORITE FOOD║ N/A (Doesn't eat)
║FAVORITE COLORS║ Green, white, black and red

▓Appearance▓

║HAIR║ Light green with two purple bangs at the front. At the top of each bang are red, goggle-shaped sensors with a small wing on each, which Mira frequently insists are hairpins, despite the fact they move.
║EYES║ Light green cybernetic looking
║HEIGHT║ 5'5
║WEIGHT║ 118 lbs
║SCENT║ N/A
║BUILD║

*Her cat-like tail resembling an amplifier cord, which allows her to interface with other coil-driven technology (Other robots)
*Her green hair
*Her robot looking eyes

https://49.media.tumblr.com/7bfabd85b...

http://45.media.tumblr.com/14cde2bb02...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Crh5nAfdOvo...

▓Personality▓

Speaks her Mind

Mio is someone who often speaks her mind, no matter who she's talking to, mostly if someone calls her a piece of junk or just a robot. Thats something that really sets her off. However, despite that upsetting her, every now and then she is one to say she is those things, which proves that she has emotions, unlike most robot weapons. She doesn't cuss, however, stating its not lady like to do so.

Emotional

Mio is someone to be a bit emotional at time. Its rare for robotic weapons to have emotions at all, but she was made from a different owner and was given the correct parts to express just about every emotion. Anger, Sadness, Happiness, even love. However, it can be her road block in life at times. In fact, she's the one robot made to become a remote control weapon that actually has a functioning brain, meaning despite being controlled by a remote control in battle, out of battle and when fighting on her own, she has a mind of her own.

Stubborn

Despite being made to obey, Mio can be quite stubborn at times. Due to having a functional brain, as mentioned above, even during battle if she doesn't have a true reason for fighting, she will fight back against her user, which is why its rare for an owner to buy her and keep her. A true owner, if they want her to obey properly, needs to gain her trust. But most people are too busy to take the time and effort needed for that, so she currently has no owner.

❞╬

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZFBxcKv7YMQ...

▓History▓

║⇓NOTABLE MEMORIES⇓║
Mio was raised by a powerful scientist. This scientist was the last scientist alive from the underground Science lab, the others having died from when the feds found out they were creating robots without giving them to the top plate as slaves. So, this last scientist, while the others were being killed and taking the other robots (how few they were), he took Mio with him when he left and for about 15 years he kept her under his care and hidden away from society. Of course, she has weird robot like ears on her head and even a robot tail, but she grew used to wearing a long trench coat with the hood up to hide them both. This scientist, however, had a rare gem in him that he injected in himself. This gem controlled all robots and if destroyed, could destroy anything within the next few miles. Because of it slowly eating away his insides, he was really sick and constantly bed ridden, so Mio took care of him best she could. However, it wasn't long after that he died. She went out to buy him medicine but due to the medicine being illegal in the lower plate, she got caught up fighting some of the police and couldn't get there in time to stop him from using the gem to make himself and his building (Along with the people in and around it within two miles) explode. After that, she blacked out and awoke in a bed, a young boy around her age waiting for her to wake up. He explained to her that he was able to reconnect her wires and bring her back to life, but that her senses might be a little uncontrollable for awhile, which she was fine with. This boy was rather cheerful, so it was hard not to be happy around him. She even found herself falling for him, so about a year passed before they started dating. They dated threw college before things got worse. She was 18, the time when robots would stop aging. They were in the park when he stood up and ended up collapsing. They found out not long after that that he had a cancer in his heart and that he had 5 months to live. Despite this, the boy remained cheerful, claiming they should take a bunch of trips when he got out of the hospital, in which Mio just went along and agreed to it. She was devastated, but knew she couldn't cry in front of him or it would make him worried, so she didn't.
A few weeks later, she ended up hearing about a scientist who could possibly save his life, all Mio had to do was join part of the military, or the Peacekeepers as they're called and fight along side them. Hearing that, before she went away on a mission with them, her and the boy became engaged.
She doesn't remember the mission much, its all just a blur to her. She woke up in the hospital, finding out her and one of the other guy's were the last survivors and that while they were gone, something happened to the boy during the surgery which ended up killing him. After then, she left the military and went missing. She still lives on the lower plate, but she's masterless and doesn't really follow people willingly like she used to.

https://45.media.tumblr.com/1a2469f76...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) All accepted

message 30: by Matthew (last edited Apr 22, 2016 08:54AM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 14 comments {Identity}

[Full Name:] Jim N´tho
[Alias(es):] Jim, Trash, Weapon, Thing
[Age:] 54
[Gender:] Male
[Date of Birth:] He can even remember, he only knows his age.
[Blood type:] -0 (universal)
[Sexuality:] Gay
[Crush:] No one cause as far as he knows, he is a thing.
[Relationship Status:] Complicated

[Hair:] Platinum
[Eyes:] Yellowish brown, they have no sign of life, only a dull expression of use.
[Height:] He is six foot, eleven inches.
[Weight:] 190lbs
[Complexion:] tan
[Clothing Style:] He wears rags, though the rags have been sewn together to look like clothing. He has a knack for sewing.
[Scarring or Markings:] He has multiple stabs and whip scars all over his body.

{Personality}

[Description:] One would say he has no personality, more like a machine then a person. He will do anything commanded even if it was to strangle his loved one. He can do anything on his own so he must rely on someone. Jim has tried to take the easy way out but death has eluded him multiple times.
[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:] He yearns to be free and wear nice clothes. He has stashed away money in a certain graveyard that he could use to get out of the lower class, but he just does not have the courage to do it on his own.

~ Nothing
~ Nothing
~ Nothing
~ Nothing
~ His stash of money.
~ Owners of slaves
~ The Law bringers who are corrupted.
~ Being used as a toy.
~ Being thrown away.
~ Being broken by mental tricks.

[Fears:] His greatest fear is being broken and left to die, he had a close experience but he was saved. His second greatest fear is being used to find his stash of money.
[Strengths:] He has no strengths, he only excels at being a weapon.

[Favorite Things:] He does not have anything he favors. Though he sorta favors his sewing kit.

[History:] Most of his life, he has been used by the higher ups. He has had multiple masters and multiple people who were disappointed in him. He does not have emotions anymore unless it comes to the topic of freedom. Freedom to him is simply a dream, he was born to to other weapons and he was sorta special. His mom always told him he would serve a nice higher up and be used often and treated nicely. When he was broken for the first time, he cried for multiple days, he would be beaten for not wanting to take weapon form. The first time he was thrown away his parents hated him, because it brought more shame to their name.The rest of his life is spent being used and thrown away by multiple masters.

{Weapon Info}

[Partner:] None- Open
[Weapon Type:] Scythe
[Image of Weapon:] [image error]
[Special Power:] ~These powers are given to the wielder who uses him.

~ Swap: The ability to change places with anyone the wielder can make contact with. Maybe useful if in danger.

~ Dark magic: The wielder will be able to slice at nothing and create a dark bladed projectile that travels up to 50 meters.

{Other}

[Stability:] 4.5/10
[Interesting Facts:] He is a father, he does not know where his wife or children are though.
[Friends:] He has very few friends.
[Enemies:] He has no enemies.
[Family:] He has no parents but he does not know where his wife and daughter are.
[Clan:] (Optional)
[Theme Song:] Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Seathe The Scaleless (Bastard son) wrote: "{Identity}

[Full Name:] Jim N´tho
[Alias(es):] Jim, Trash, Weapon, Thing
[Age:] 54
[Date of Birth:] He can even remember, he only knows his age.
[Blood type:] -0..."

Bold your template please.

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 14 comments fixed

message 33: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments
  {Identity}  

[Full Name:] Oliver
[Nicknames:] Oli
[Alias(es):] Techy
[Age:] 22, or at least he was, before the obsession with upgrading himself started
[Gender:] Male predominately, but has been known to identify as neither gender
[Date of Birth:] June 6th
[Blood type:] Oil
There's barely any blood left running in my veins, or rather pipes
[Sexuality:] PanRomantic
[Species:] Cyborg

[Hair:] Hunter green
[Eyes:] Grey and robotic

[Height:] 5'8 (Kinda short)
Call me short again and I'll fry your brain
[Weight:] His body mainly consists of light weight metal so surprisingly light.
[Complexion:] Pale with a silvery tint
If you were to scratch away the surface layer of skin you'd find only metal lies beneath
(view spoiler)
[Scaring or Markings:]
His skin, or what's left of it, is covered in burn marks and scars from countless "upgrades"

{Personality} 

For a near complete robot, Oli is surprisingly emotional. This is mainly due to the fact the only fully remaining human part of him is his heart, although it pumps oil not blood the principle still stands, his brain is also human for the most part except for the increased storage drives he's programmed in.
❈ Tinkering
❈ Upgrading himself and others
❈ Technology and Hacking
❈People who mistreat children or animals
❈People who claim he's an abomination
➼ He doesn't feel pain
➼ Extremely clever
➼ Very good with technology
➼ Losing his last remaining human parts
[Favourite Things:]
✖ Tinkering
✖ Inventing
✖ His constant upgrading went out of control a long time ago, it is now near impossible for him to go a few hours without messing around with an invention, physical upgrade or piece of technology

Oli's mother was a human born into slavery and consequently he was too, his father served the same master and was also fully human, when Oli was eight years old his master traded him off for a quick buck and he was separated from his parents. He never knew what became of them, or his many siblings.
His new master treated him with a lot more respect than his previous one because she strongly disagreed with the slavery system. She treated Oli more as a son than a slave and she was executed because of it, and Oli nearly was too. The government decided to make her death seem like an accident and tried to burn down the house in the process. He suffered a near fatal injury to his stomach area and so that was the first part of him to be mechanised.
After the fire he became hell bent with revenge and continued to upgrade parts of his body so he could be stronger and win his battles. It soon became an addiction and even after he got revenge he couldn't stop tinkering and mechanising himself.

{Weapon Info} 

[Partner:] Unwanted.
He lost his ability to transform into a weapon and instead focused an becoming a technological advantage to whoever he works with. He does however carry around a few small daggers and has electrical capabilities
[Powers:]
► He can create balls of electricity and lightning bolts from most areas of his body, this was primarily a wiring fault but then proved its worth in battle, so he improved and included in into his "normal" body

{Other} 

► Very stable, aside the crazy that comes with getting rid of your humanity
► He can remove his fingers to uncover a full tool kit and things like a USB and HTMI cable and port
► He can plug himself into most of the technology in current existence
[Friends:]
Yukiko Mitsu
Scarlet Rose
[Enemies:]
❂Anti-robotics
❂People who take advantage of those who don't know better
❂Unknown
[Clan:] Primarily Listrik however often helps with Rogue infiltrations and wiping government records of members
Make a Move - Icon for Hire (Nightcore)
► He is very caring for a robot and won't hesitate before stepping into the path of danger to save a complete stranger
► He is quite cold to the touch

message 34: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Apr 23, 2016 11:09PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

I never turn my back on a losing battle

https://reallifeanime.files.wordpress...
https://33.media.tumblr.com/748eb908e...
http://38.media.tumblr.com/59084c8b27...
⇯". "⇯

▓Identity▓

║NAME║ Katai Yoon Asuhara
║NICKNAME║ Yoon
║OFFICIAL TITLE║ N/A

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d1b981707...

║GENDER║ Male
║SEXUAL ORIENTATION║ Gay
║FEELINGS FOR║ Charles
║THEME SONGS║

https://38.media.tumblr.com/18280c9ac...

║SPECIES║ Human
║RACE║ Japanese
║FAVORITE FOOD║ Mostly any fruits
║FAVORITE COLORS║ White, Gold and Blue

▓Appearance▓

║HAIR║ Light Brown
║EYES║ Bright Blue
║HEIGHT║ 5'1
║WEIGHT║ 110 lbs
║SCENT║ Smells of a rain
║BUILD║ Feminine

*His feminine looks (He can easily pass as a girl)
*His eyes
*His smell

https://33.media.tumblr.com/84bb7de34...

http://49.media.tumblr.com/d9be0d361d...
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c796c306ef...

▓Personality▓

Kind

In the past, Yoon was quite selfish. It wasn't until someone took him into their care that he changed. Due to that someone being kind and always helping people, Yoon vowed to be the same way, which turned him into the kind guy he is today. Yoon is always on the look-out for people in need. He's even studying medicine so he can be a doctor for all high and lower classes. Though, he tends to not really like royals, but he'll still help them if they truly need it. He often calls himself a "Pretty Genius Boy" and sometimes throughs insults at people in his clan, being that his clan can be a bit rowdy, despite the fact they need to be low key. However, behind his sharp tongue, he generally cares for everyones well-being, and is easily moved to tears.

Intelligent

Yoon has a photographic memory, meaning everything that has happened in his past, he remembers all of it. Down to every last detail. Its painful for him, due to remembering stuff he wants to forget, but he often likes his brain, due to it making him smart in school. Remembering every text and experiences he has went threw, strangely enough fuels him to want to continue gaining more knowledge.

Resourceful
At a young age, Yoon learnt how to be resourceful and independent in order to survive. Due to caring for a priest at a young age, he learnt to cook and gather any supplies he needed by himself. From time to time he'd even dress as a girl and often 'sold his body' for the cash, though that didn't start until age 10, when he was more appealing to others. Yoon's second job he wants to become if he ever gets tired of being a doctor is a chef, since he's so good at it.

❞╬

https://49.media.tumblr.com/afdfdefff...

▓History▓

║⇓NOTABLE MEMORIES⇓║
Yoon had a pretty normal life, for a human that is. He didn't know his family very well. His parents were killed by royals while himself, his twin sister and there older brother were sold to the royals as slaves. They lived together up until he was 7. His older brother was a guard, he was a butler and his twin sister was a maid. There master was harsh, but as long as they didn't cause any trouble, the master never interacted with them. It wasn't until he was 7 that they got separated. There master kept his older brother and sold Yoon and his twin sister to an abusive master. They both were then labeled as sex slaves, but due to the master being harsh, he killed Yoon's little sister within a week. Being angry with himself, the master then ordered Yoon to act and dress like a girl and to go by the name Yona, which was Yoon's twin sister's name. Yoon never refused though. After awhile, he sorta turned into a slut. Though, a very intelligent one, who can pass as a boy and a girl. By age 16, he was released and he returned to the lower plates. However, due to how cruel royals were to himself and his family, he has a deep hatred for all royals.

What days of the week do I dread the most? Only the days I wake up.

message 35: by ƘΔΘЅ (last edited Apr 21, 2016 11:20PM) (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 183 comments {Identity }

description

I don’t want to give information. Just let me punch their faces in.”
[Full Name:] Kahn Freya
[Alias(es):] N/A
[Age:] 17
[Date of Birth:] April 18th
[Zodiac Sign:] Aries

description

[Blood type:] Doesn’t have any, he is almost completely robotic
[Sexuality:] “Why the hell does that matter to you?”
[Crush:] N/A
[Race:] Cyborg

description

description

[Hair:] Blonde
[Eyes:] Usually a bright yellow, though sometimes A vivid bright Blue
[Height:] 6’ 0”
[Weight:] 210 lbs
[Clothing Style:] Why do we even wear clothes? Like… really?
[Scaring or Markings:] N/A

{Personality}
description

[Unique Traits] (What differentiates this character from others) Kahn is a very arrogant and haughty. He hates to be looked down upon and will dive into any fight or challenge in order to prove that he is not one to be looked down upon. Kahn always is speaking his mind, he really doesn’t even think about what he’s going to say until after he’s said it.

[Outer Personality] (How he behaves on the outside)
• Haughty
• Usually kinda grumpy
• Gets annoyed quite easily
• Quite loud
• Loves a Challenge

[Inner Personality] (How he/she behaved in the inside)
• Always active
• Always seems to be looking for a fight
• Anything that has to do with metal, or products interests him
• Always looking to better himself

[Positive Points]
• Always lending a hand to aid someone. He’s secretly very caring and sweet.
• Offers advice whenever he can
• Seemingly always glad to see anyone

[Negative Points]
• If pushed the wrong way, He will always fight
• He sometimes gets depressed suddenly
• Moodswings
• He sometimes speaks what immediately pops into his head without thinking

 A good challenge
 Winning
 Fighting for fun
 Helping people out
 Being not looked down upon
 Kittens

✖ Doesn’t trust well
✖ Being looked down upon
✖ Seeing others put down
✖ Being made fun of
✖ Sweet tasting things

✖ Being hated
✖ Being left alone
✖ Lightning

description

 His outgoingness
 His strong will
 His willingness to fight for others
 His cyborg body

 Having friends
 Not being seen as just a ‘Low Class’
 Fighting and therefore, winning. Obviously.

Not everyone has a history that’s worth talking about. I’m a low class. As low as they come. What the hell do you care bout my life? Wanna Fight?

Kahn Freya was not born, rather, he was built, in a way. His creator was known as the Maker, a man who has since died. Kahn was built as a slave, meant to be sold and traded as needed. He is made never to were-out, and made to obey… originally anyway.
As a young cyborg he was very obedient to whomever his master was, always following orders and instructions to the T. As time wore on however, he began to grow restless with his duties, and began to develop a mind and personality of his own, not his Maker’s. Soon he began acting out, becoming unwilling to follow orders, and even acting out in more violent ways. Soon he became so violent that they forced him out of their service. Kahn though, didn’t really care. Now he finally understood the hell the Higher-ups put those who were lower through. He now hated being looked down upon.
When he returned to the Low Plate he took it upon himself to help those who were looked down upon and fight for them, hence his very sporadic and seemingly violent nature. Despite this, he’s a very sensitive person, and always has only ever wanted to make things equal for others.

description

{Weapon Info}

[Partner:] None Currently.
[Weapon Type:] His cyborg body

[Image of Weapon:] description

[Special Power:]

description

{Other}

[Stability:] 7/10
[Friends:] N/A
[Enemies:] N/A
[Family:] N/A

[Theme Song:] https://youtu.be/pBru4MPtEik?list=PLG...

description

description

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) ☢ ƘΔΘЅ ☢ wrote: "{Identity }

I don’t want to give information. Just let me punch their faces in.”
[Full Name:] Kahn Freya
[Alias(es):] N/A
[Age:] 17
[Date of Birth:] April 18th
[Zodiac ..."

Accepted

message 37: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 183 comments Noice

message 38: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 14 comments GENOS

message 39: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 183 comments Hecks yea

message 40: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments {Identity}

[Full Name:] Claret Rosseau
[Alias(es):] The Raven
[Date of Birth:] March 31
[Zodiac Sign:] Aries
[Blood type:] B
[Crush:] None
[Species:] Half Vampire, Half Human
[Race:] Half French, Half Irish

[Hair:] Red
[Eyes:] Maroon
[Height:] 5'5"
[Weight:] 123 lbs
[Complexion:] Pale
[Clothing Style:] Has a love of ballgowns, but is most often found wearing more casual clothes
(view spoiler)
[Scaring or Markings:] None

{Personality}

[Description:] Claret is hot headed and stubborn. She wants to strike down the injustice against the lower class and to tear down the nobility one by one for how they've treated the lower class. She's generous to the lower class and is well-known as local hero. She steals from the rich and gives to the poor, dealing out vigilante justice to anyone that she thinks deserves it. While she's not a big enough threat for the government to care about her, there is a warrant out for her arrest.
-While she claims to hate the wealthy, she envies their lifestyle

-Chocolate Cake
-Justice
-Adventure
-The wealthy
-Suffering

-Becoming like the wealthy people
-Meeting her mother
-Thievery
-Acting
-Running

[History:] Claret's mother was a vampire who had an affair with a human. In order to avoid any shame befalling the family, she concealed the pregnancy and left Claret at an orphanage. Claret holds a grudge against her for leaving her, but she wants to meet her mother. Ever since she was in the orphanage, she has been standing up for those who are weaker than her. After awhile, she ran away and began to steal money from the rich, often dressing up in stolen dresses and jewelry to infiltrate their parties. Money wasn't the only thing she stole, though. She listened to the nobles and found out their secrets, selling them to the highest bidder.

{Other}

[Stability:] 8/10
-Claret loves sweets
-Even though she wants to meet her mother, she is afraid that her mother won't want to see her
[Friends:] Some other children from the orphanage she stayed in
[Enemies:] Most of the nobility
[Family:] A vampire mother and a human father, although her father doesn't know that she exists
[Powers:]
Enhanced senses
Claret's senses are heightened due to her being part vampire
Shapeshifter
Claret is able to shapeshift into a raven for a short period of time
[Clan:] None
[Theme Song:] Gossip- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JXmH...

message 41: by Galzia Tekrus (last edited Aug 18, 2016 12:24AM) (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 77 comments {Identity}

[Full Name:] Kuro
[Alias(es):] The Crow
[Age:] 22
[Date of Birth:]November 5th
[Zodiac Sign:] Scorpio
[Blood type:] O+
[Sexuality:] Heterosexual
[Relationship Status:] Open
[Race:] Cross Breed

[Hair:] Brown
[Eyes:] Red & Blue
[Height:] 5'9"
[Weight:]120 lbs
[Complexion:]Pale
[Clothing Style:] Black hoodie, dark blue skinny jeans, mask while "on the job"
[Scaring or Markings:] N/A

{Personality}

[Description:] Kuro is a hitman, and a damn good one, he collects his contracts via crow cages w/ an envelope including details as well as money, when he doesnt have a hit to perform, you can find him practicing his art skills on the side of a building, of course then, you wouldnt know it was him, none of his contacts, past or future, have seen him. You can tell hes coming if a murder of crows is outside your window, or if a laser is currently aimed at your head. when out in public, he covers his arm with his jacket, hiding it in his sleeve
Hitman by night
Graffiti Artist by day and also night
Takes pictures of his victims to later pinup at his safehouse

[Likes:]Killing, Art, Pictures
[Dislikes:]Music, Upper Class assholes

[Fears:] Prison, Peacekeepers
[Strengths:] Surprisingly Strong, Good with multiple types of guns

[History:] Parents dead at young age, Kuro was taken in by Volken at age 5 and was kicked out at 16, as he was considered "too sloppy" as he started talking photos of his victims. Ever since hes been taking his own contracts. he has accumulated quite a bit of money but cant spend as he fears it may be traceable. He buys all his guns at a underground gunshop in the lower plate run by a mysterious fellow named "Ghost." Which is why all his guns are named after similar apparitions. Ghost is also working on a special project for Kuro, a mechanical arm, supposed to fit over his current crow-like arm. making him fit in moreu

{Weapon Info}

[Partner:] Open
[Weapon Type:] Claws or his many guns

TH-50 SPECTRE

ZR BANSHI

A-3 GEISTS
Renamed by Alek: Siegfried and Roy

RP-01 WRAITH
[Special Power:] Can "Blink" (Teleport short distances) and leaves behind a flutter of black feathers, can summon and control crows, his left arm is like that of a crows

{Other}

[Stability:]3/10
[Friends:] Open
[Enemies:] Government
[Family:] DECEASED
[Clan:] Ex-Volkenmoord
[Theme Song:] Unravel-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aMOu...

message 42: by Sakurasou (new)

Sakurasou | 112 comments Mod

First Name: Mikoto "Miki"
Middle Name: Enomoto "Ene"
Last Name:Sayuri
Nick Name:Miki, Ene, Sayu, Yuri
Meaning of Name:
[Mikoto "Miki"]: Can usually be translated to mean 'words of a priestess', but depending on the spelling, can also mean life or nobility. 'Miki' (pronounced Mickey), what she is normally always called, means 'beautiful chronicle' or 'tree'.
[Enomoto]: A phrase, 'one who lives beneath the hackberry tree'.
[Sayuri]: Means 'Early born lily' or 'small lily'.
Species:Physic/Computer Program/Virus.

Master:Open
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_psKV...

Birthday: July 22
Zodiac Sign:Cancer
Blood type:AB-
Race:Computer program/virus.
Age:As a human, she would be 17. As a computer program, she doesn't really age.
Sexuality:Pansexual
Relationship Status:Single
Crush:None

Appearance:

"Were all mad here."

Height: (As a human) 157 cm/5'2 - (As a computer) 640 pixels
Weight:(Human) ll5 lbs, 52kg - (Computer) Weightless
Eyes: (Human) Hazel red - (Computer) Light blue
Hair: (Human) Dark Brown - (Computer) Blue
Complexion:Light, pale

Dressing Style:

History:

Miki does recall at one point in her life being completely human. She was born to a middle class family, although doesn't remember her father, and really only remembers living with her mother. Her mother and her often went down to the lower plate because while it wasn't entirely pleasant, her mother was able to make money through the slave trade there. Her mother was acquainted with a scientist there, whom she would often visit. This scientist was mainly aspiring to create any form of new weapon that could be beneficial in war, hoping this would cause him to catch a higher up's attention. While visiting the lower plate, Miki's mother attempted to attack a royal guard, and was killed as a result. Miki was pretty badly injured as well. The scientist happened to find them near the brink of death, and decided to try an experiment he had been working on that could potentially help them out. The experiment failed, and Miki's brain instead programmed with the wire connected, to her head, which caused her body to become lifeless yes, but since her brain had connected before then, she was able to live as a computer program. Surprised herself, Miki actually quite liked her new form, and grew to gradually get used to it. Miki prefers not to say anything about her past, since she was really quite close to her mom, and not many people know besides herself and the scientist, whom became a close friend to her. While he isn't necessarily her master, she does serve him sometimes in gratitude, and looks up to him as somewhat of a dad to her.

Personality:

While her appearance and deceitful behaviour don't suggest it, Miki is surprisingly intelligent. She's mostly skilled in mathematics and chemistry, but also has a good grasp of society and aware of what's going on. She's good in most technological fields, but at the same time weak against hackers or anything of the sort because they could harm her system. Her strongest points would be in gathering information, and she tends to think of herself highly due to that. When getting information, she usually tends to be pretty manipulative and devious in her ways, but she is determined so normally does end up obtaining it. Miki is observant,calculative, cunning, and tends to act childish, mostly for the fun of it, other times for deceiving purposes. She also has a dry sense of humour, meaning she often says humorous things in a serious or calm manner. They're usually pretty sarcastic, sometimes offending depending on whether or not she likes the person, and can be misunderstood a lot, but for the most part are quite neutral. Upon first meeting, she mainly maintains a polite and respectable stand against people, but is known to be cocky and a tad bit rude on some occasions.
She enjoys being a computer program, despite the dangers it may hold, and as such has come to despise her human form somewhat, avoiding it as much as possible. She's a physic, meaning she predicts futures and things like that, but this fact is mostly only known in the business portion, and she doesn't mention it otherwise. Her predictions are mostly usually true, but there have been exceptions.

Family:
Mother, Natsume Sayuri [Deceased] (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...)
Father, Unknown [Unknown](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/d...)
Pets: None
Friends:
-Scientist/Professor [Alive, http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...]
-Open
Rivals:Open
Enemies:Open

-Scaring people by lying about their futures
~Infecting programs with viruses
~Changing passwords
~Annoying people
~Trolling and pranking
~Games
~Drawing
~Voicing/sound and frequency levels
Dislikes:
~Hacking/Hackers (seeing as they could potentially hack into her system, although it would require an extremely skilled or smart individual since the systems' locked pretty tight)
~Returning or going back to human form
~Cyber bullies
~Overly strict people
~Being restricted or having her actions monitored
Weakness/fears:
-Fears there's a slip in her security
-Hackers
-Weak at admitting things (thinks highly of herself)
-Getting hurt or dying as a human
Strengths:
-Making sarcastic remarks
-Annoying people
-Technological aspects
-Predicting futures
-Intelligence

Flaws:
- Can't admit feelings, wrongs she's done, etc
- Overly cocky and arrogant, causing for slips in her programming
- Has difficulty trusting others
- Despises her human form
- Very talkative
-Doesn't listen to higher authority, and gets in trouble a lot
-Doesn't take many things seriously, but will if it's of high importance
Virtues:
-Extremely intelligent
-Very calculative, a master at mathematics
-Her predictions are usually true, although there have been exceptions
-Energetic, sceptical about things

Other:

"I've had lots of happy moments. I've been lucky. But I always think the happiest moment hasn't happened yet. I'm talking about the queen of happy moments. The biggie. The unfathomable. The epitome of happiness. The only thing is, I worry that when it comes along I won't recognize it. It'll be flashing away there at the edge of my vision and I'll be looking so hard that I'll just let it float right by."

Human Form-
(view spoiler)

She's so adorable! :D

message 44: by Sakurasou (last edited May 14, 2016 04:08PM) (new)

"When it's all said and done, will you be able to look back and say 'it was worth it'?"

First Name: Nitori
Middle Name: Unknown
Last Name:Tsubasa
Nick Name:
-The Imbecile
-Tori
Meaning of Name:
Nitori means "bird of a flock" or "similar bird", which mainly means he's someone who tries to blend in with people and fit in, but usually ends up standing out in different ways.
Species:Human Kinetic (frost)

Master:Open

Birthday: October 6
Zodiac Sign:Libra
Blood type:O+

Sexuality:Pansexual
Relationship Status:Single
Crush:No one

Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Height: 5'6
Weight:130 lbs
Eyes:Grey
Hair:White with brown highlights
Build:Reasonable height but has a small frame and is quite thin.
Complexion:Very light and pale
Scars or Markings:He has a mark on his left hand-
(view spoiler)

Dressing Style:

History:

Nitori avoids talking about his past or childhood, and not many, even those close to him, know that about him. He honestly barely remembers it himself, not because of his age then, but really because he honestly didn't care to preserve such memories and thought it be better to move on with his life and forget about it.
He was born in the lower plates, into poverty, and struggled to get by with his family. He would constantly be bullied by the other boys in the area, because he was known to be 'fearless' and this irritated people. When he was about 11, his parents were both killed for attempting to steal from a royal, and his older brother and he were separated. He was labelled a slave, and sold into the industry. After that, there isn't much to say. He was constantly given to new masters because most of them disliked his strong lack of emotions, and his rather blunt ignorance for pain. He wasn't easily intimidated either, and they couldn't seem to inflict any pain on him, which became rather irritable. He went through about 3 or 4 different masters, all of whom were pretty abusive, before he was thrown on the streets. His final master though he does remeber very clearly. He was a curious man, and constantly did experiments on him. It was thanks to this man that he learned to fend for himself later on, even if he was pretty harsh. His master transplanted the mark on Nitori's left hand into him, and is what caused his kenetic abilites to open up. He gradually learned to live on his own after that, he got a job, was able to afford a small home, and was able to attend school, although lost interest quickly and dropped out after a month or so.
Nitori does vaguely remembers his parents and brother, since he did have a loving family. He's learned to forget pain, and so is able to forget things like bullying and the such, but finds it harder to forget that of his younger days.

Personality:

Nitori's seen as an emotionless idiot by most people, earning him his well known nick name, The Imbecile. He shows little to no emotions on a daily basis, but despite his appearance not suggesting it, Nitori does truly care about those left in his life or whom he values, and would gladly risk his life without hesitation to protect them or simply make them happy. He is somewhat of an idiot, never sensing danger directed at him even when it's clear, not really knowing how to take care of himself, and always getting hurt. You could say he's the type who needs some one more affectionate, understanding, and can look after him in his life, otherwise he'll really lose what he's doing and not know what to do. For this reason he cherishes whatever bonds he may have, no matter how small, to keep his life in balance. He often tries to protect these people, but it's normally really him who needs protection of his own, because he cannot grasp situations he's in, and normally doesn't really see what positions he may be in. A large part of this comes from the fact that he has an extremely high tolerance for pain, and normally will not be hurt at all despite sustaining damage, unless it is a fatal wound. For example, he is always getting bullied, because he easily follows orders of other without a second thought, and althought he does sustain damage such as blood bruises, etc, he does not really feel the pain unless it is a fatal injury. This is partially why he does not get intimidated easily and is seen as 'fearless', and doesn't really actually mind getting beat him and such himself. He's very intelligent and logical, but despite this doesn't really get things like humour, people's feelings, danger, etc. He's completely oblivious to people's feelings actually, despite the fact that he wants to form bonds. Nitori has a strong lack of interest in most topics, and finds it hard to get people, so because of this he doesn't have many bonds with people. Due to this he has a strong desire to form connections with people, but as mentioned, he's oblivious to the feelings of others, so has difficulty doing this. He'll get very frustrated or uncomfortable when he's close to someone he doesn't know too well for example, but will casually hang around people he knows well.

Pets: None
Friends:Open
Rivals:None
Enemies: Open

~Friends
~Helping out
~Staying up
~Video games

Dislikes:
~Being yelled at
~Bullying
~Others being hurt
~Flames
~Sports

Weakness/fears:
-Losing the people close to him
-Changing for the worst

Strengths:
-Ignoring pain
-Things involving thinking
-Coming up with plans and solutions

Flaws:
- Doesn't show any emotion
- Very logical, doesn't get jokes
- Doesn't take things seriously
-Gets embarrassed or flustered easily
- Lazy
- Has little to no interest in anything
-Practically fearless (with the exception of personal fears)

Virtues:
-Intelligent
-High tolerance for pain
-Nice
-Funny

OMG HE'S ADORABLE!! I LOVE HIM!!

message 46: by Sakurasou (new)

-Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "OMG HE'S ADORABLE!! I LOVE HIM!!"

XD lol thanks

Np :D We should rp sometime when you can!!

message 48: by Sakurasou (new)

Ooo yes!:D Who do you want to use?

Hmm.. I could use Katai :D https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... He's one of my ukes, we can say they're close friends :D And if you want, I could make someone for Nitori while we rp them :)

message 50: by Sakurasou (new)

Ohh sure, that'd be cool :) Katai's sho kawaii X3

« previous 1