Who's Your Author? discussion

General Book Talk > Books you are looking forward to in 2016

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Just wanted to see what books people are looking forward to next year?

message 2: by ladymurmur (new)

ladymurmur | 146 comments The next Iron Druid book: Staked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #8) by Kevin Hearne

message 3: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments I was looking forward to White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2) by Ilona Andrews but it looks like that will not be out until 2017 :-(

I think now the list is Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop The Visitor (Graveyard Queen #4) by Amanda Stevens The Demonists (Demonist, #1) by Thomas E. Sniegoski

message 4: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 28 comments The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #14) by J.R. Ward , cannot wait for this!!

message 5: by KK (new)

KK (kk567) | 5 comments Feverborn (Fever, #8) by Karen Marie Moning and Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs

message 6: by Nicole (last edited Dec 04, 2015 01:21PM) (new)

Nicole The Next Arcana Chronicles (Book 4) Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole

message 7: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Jan 07, 2016 09:51PM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Revising my list a bit. I was really looking forward to White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2) by Ilona Andrews but that has been pushed back to 2018 according to amazon :-( that so sucks!

There are a few new series which look promising which I failed to mention before
The Deepest Well (Age of Gray, #1) by Juliette Cross The Demonists (Demonist, #1) by Thomas E. Sniegoski City of Light (Outcast, #1) by Keri Arthur

Continuing series I am looking forward to
Stiletto by Daniel O'Malley Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh Once Broken Faith (October Daye, #10) by Seanan McGuire Wickedly Powerful (Baba Yaga, #3) by Deborah Blake The Cold Light of Day (Charlie Madigan, #5) by Kelly Gay

message 8: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Also this is a great link to keep up with UF/PNR publishing
https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8...

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8...

message 9: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4455 comments Ilona's webbie is still saying May 17 for White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2) by Ilona Andrews

Books I'm looking forward to this yr include, in no particular order:
Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9) by Darynda Jones Grave Visions (Alex Craft, #4) by Kalayna Price Staked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #8) by Kevin Hearne Ghost Talker (Ghost Seer, #4) by Robin D. Owens The Undoing (Call of Crows, #2) by Shelly Laurenston Shadow Rites (Jane Yellowrock, #10) by Faith Hunter Into the Fire (Night Prince, #4) by Jeaniene Frost Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9) by Ilona Andrews Camp Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #13) by Gini Koch 'Til Death Do Us Part (Ladies of Lantern Street, #3) by Amanda Quick Legacy of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #8) by Diana Rowland

message 10: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Hope you are right Sandra!

And great news on Til Death Due Us Part I like that series a lot!

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary | 15 comments From Ilona Andrew's blog Nov 2015:

http://www.ilona-andrews.com/blog/201...

Basically, they missed the White Hot due date and May 2017 will be White Hot.

The good news is Aug 2017 will be unnamed book 3.

message 12: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4455 comments Yep, hope its still true Mary *fingerscrossed*