What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Time travel / genie / tiger something? [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peach (new)

Peach (peach626) | 9 comments So today or yesterday, I was cruising FB on my phone and I saw an ad for a book, could have been something sponsored or a picture posted by a publisher since I follow lots of those. The title was two words, either "--- Tiger" or "Tiger ---", I don't remember the other word. But I remember the premise of the story - it was time travely kinda, and it was about a modern girl and a historic boy from India (I think it said he was a genie?) and it looked like a YA romance. I think I got a phone call and lost it, but it's been on my mind ever since. I don't know if it's a new release or an upcoming title, but if someone can help me find it, I sure would be interested in reading it!

message 2: by Micah (new)

Micah | 36 comments It could possibly be the Tigers Curse series by Colleen Houck.
Tiger's Curse Collector's Boxed Set
I don't remember a genie but there is definitely magical elements. The last book in the series, Tiger's Destiny has time travel in it.

message 3: by Peach (new)

Peach (peach626) | 9 comments No I saw those when I was trying to find it on my own, and that's not it.

message 4: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Courtney wrote: "No I saw those when I was trying to find it on my own, and that's not it."

Was the book cover all black with a big tiger face in yellow goldish?.

message 5: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments When I typed tiger on goodreads this list came up

https://www.goodreads.com/search?utf8...

message 6: by Peach (new)

Peach (peach626) | 9 comments I don't know, I remember a lot more color in the ad I saw, I don't remember seeing the book cover though. It was a set of girl's eyes and a set of boy's eyes, and it said "A modern girl" and "a historic boy" or something like that, and then "the time travel romance you've been waiting for" which led me to believe it might be new or unreleased yet.

So maybe it is the 5th book in that Tiger series, because I can't find much about it on this website. Who knows?

message 7: by Peach (new)

Peach (peach626) | 9 comments It wasn't a genie! It was a mummy, and it's called "Reawakened" by the same author who did the Tiger Curse series. I finally found that same ad again, but I can't find the book on Goodreads yet. And honestly, I kinda like my idea better, so I might as well write it ;)

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35768 comments Mod
Here's the link - Reawakened by Colleen Houck.