Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > The Distance Between Us by Kasie West → Start Date: July 5, 2014

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Please join Kathy and me as we read this YA Contemporary Romance...Chick Lit! :o)

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Sweet! Thanks Vicki!
I have this a good one! I can't wait! :D

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments LOVED this book! <3

message 4: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments YAY, Angela! That makes me even more excited to read it!

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Thanks Angela! I hope we like it too! :D

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Hope you guys do! Kasie West is an amazing author! Split Second comes out so soon *-*

message 7: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I know! I still have to read Pivot Point! lol! :D

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Kathy, you are going to LOVE it (or I hope so anyway LOL). Happy reading, guys! <3

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I hope so! Thanks again Angela! :D

message 10: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Ah! This is soooo good! Kasie is one of my favorite authors and I am so excited that I am currently reading an e-ARC of her new contemporary, On the Fence by Kasie West which releases in July! Third of the way through and I am loving it!

message 11: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Sweet! Congrts Jacquelyn!! And thanks too! :D

message 12: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Kathy wrote: "I know! I still have to read Pivot Point! lol! :D"

We were scheduled for Jan. 30. LOL We must both be behind? We better hop to it! LOL

message 13: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Jacquelyn wrote: "Ah! This is soooo good! Kasie is one of my favorite authors and I am so excited that I am currently reading an e-ARC of her new contemporary, On the Fence by Kasie West which releases in Jul..."

Hope this is getting you out of that slump! Glad you're enjoying it. :o)

message 14: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Thanks, Kathy!

And it really is, Vicki! :D :D

message 15: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Vicki wrote: "Kathy wrote: "I know! I still have to read Pivot Point! lol! :D"

We were scheduled for Jan. 30. LOL We must both be behind? We better hop to it! LOL"

Yes! I'm going to read 5 chapters right now! :D

message 16: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Lol okay I'm not even home from work yet!

message 17: by Audra (new)

Audra Reed (365projectreads) Found this one at the library today! Might give it a try.

message 18: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Audra wrote: "Found this one at the library today! Might give it a try."

Definitely do! It is SOOOOO good!

message 19: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Audra wrote: "Found this one at the library today! Might give it a try."

Yay! Audra, hope you will join us! :D

message 20: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments HAHAHAHAHAHA! Are we ready to jump on this one? LOL

message 21: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Yes! lol!!
Trying to finish up Fall From Grace (Mad World, #1) by Christine Zolendz an start some others! :D

message 22: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm not READY!! Lol but I'll start as soon as I finish the 101 books I'm behind on! Lol

message 23: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments lol!! Right! Me too! :D

message 24: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Should we change the date for this you think?
Or we could just start it next week?
Whatever you want to do is fine with me!
I don't know, let me know what you think. :D

message 25: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Well, I got my book from the library yesterday. I'm not in a rush since the battle of the books is over, so what's your pleasure? I don't want Gisbelle to have to do anything with this thread and create work for her.

message 26: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Me too! I kind of just wanted to post something so the thread wouldn't be moved! Shame on me right? lol!!

I created the thread so I can change the date and move it to the To-Read file. Or we can just wait to see how the weekend goes? And we can always take it slow too! lol!! :D

message 27: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Haha! As long as Gisbelle isn't given added work, you can do whatever works and I'll follow the leader!

message 28: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments lol! ok let's see what happens over the weekend and go from there. :D

message 29: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Kathy wrote: "lol! ok let's see what happens over the weekend and go from there. :D"

Sounds good. I have a granddaughter coming to visit this weekend. She'll be here Saturday and leaving Wednesday, but she's staying with different family members. I might get her one night or maybe just for dinner. LOL

message 30: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Oh! Sweet! I know how that is too! When we go back to Oklahoma to visit family that is what it's like trying to spend time with everyone! :D

message 31: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok! I think maybe we should move this one to April? What do you think?

message 32: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments As long as we don't need it for a challenge that ends in March that's fine with me.

message 33: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Nope we don't! lol!

So maybe 4/19?

message 34: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments OK, it's done...April 19 it is.

message 35: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Awesome thanks for changing it.

It's still in the in-progress file though. lol! :D

message 36: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh my gosh, Kathy! I either never saw this or I forgot to change it...or did they change it because it's after the 19th. LOL

Btw HAPPY EASTER!!!

message 37: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments lol!! I know! Gisbelle or Jacquelyn probably changed it because it's after the 19th!

Happy Easter!! :D

message 38: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments You and I are going to get booted out! Lol

message 39: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I know right!!! lol! :D

message 40: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Today is See Breeze #5 and tomorrow is this one! Are you ready? LOL We both know we are always ready, right? :o)

message 41: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Right!! Lol! This one is due back on 5/13 and I can't renew it anymore. So I will start it soon! :D

message 42: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments What do you think about setting another date for this one?
When is your copy due back?

message 43: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Sure, Kathy, when is good? Shall we try 2015? LOL

Seriously when would you like our new target date to be?

message 44: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments LOL! I know! When did you say you were leaving for your vacation?

message 45: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments lol! Okay! I just read where you answered my question about your vacation! Will you be reading on the plane? We could do this one 6/3 and Unusual Awakening (Rylee Everley, #1) by S.M. Knowles on 6/5 because you will be flying! lol! :D

message 46: by Kathy (last edited Jun 04, 2014 11:04AM) (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Vicki, are we going to have time to do this one?
I need to get my copy if you think we might. :)

message 47: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I can wait but I need it for a challenge. I need to check which one but it's not important to read it today. In fact, I don't have time today.

My car problem is the alternator so $600 :(

message 48: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok! Let me know when you want start!
Ouch! That's a lot! Hopefully that is labor included?
My husbands car needs a new transmission. Thank God he knows how to work on cars! Otherwise we would be in trouble! lol! :D

message 49: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I does include labor. I'm just thankful it happened yesterday and not tomorrow morning on our way to the airport! LOL

message 50: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Well that is good at least! And YES! OMG! It's a good thing! lol!

« previous 1