Talk > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Megan, The Calm Mod (new)

Megan | 44 comments Chat here!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Elmira001) So how is everybody?

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess Good. Sometimes I just hate waking up and knowing I have to go to school. I wish school days ended earlier than 3:05

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments I wish they started later than 7:25. I could deal with the rest of the day but it's the waking up part that really kills me.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess My school starts at 7:55 and sometimes I'm kinda always late but its okay because my teacher is always later

message 6: by Megan, The Calm Mod (new)

Megan | 44 comments Hi

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Elmira001) Hi
lol, I'm homeschooled, so I can wake up whenever.

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments You're so lucky! I have to wake up at 6, and tpI know a lot of girls who wake up a lot earlier because they wear makeup and do their hair or whatever. I don't even bother with that and it still takes an hour to get ready.

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess Your definitly lucky. I get up like at 6:30 but then I still lay there for like 30 min.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess School projects get on my nerves. They take up my reading time. When I do projects I need like months to do not just one week.

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Elmira001) Lol, yup. the advantages of being homeschooled

message 12: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments Ugh I hate that my teachers give us so much homework like we have no other classes and nothing to do after school. And then even after they're graded, it takes like three monthes to even enter the grade online. My English teacher expects us to get work done in class but that's impossible when she spends the first half an hour talking about ABSELOUTELY NOTHING!

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess Exactly! My english teacher takes forever getting grades into powerschool and then sometimes she gives us assignments she completly forgets about.

message 14: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments I know so much random stuff about her life it's not even funny- she's a a hockey mom with two sons, a freshman (so apparently she "understands" us- then why are you giving us so much pointless work???) and she met her husband when they had to share a parking spot in high school- the same high school she teaches at now. Please remind me not to move back to Connecticut after college.

message 15: by Jess (new)

Jess She's seems kinda similar to my english teacher. One day she let are class have a day where we get to ask her questions. And they asked her about her love life. So now I no that she goes to the club and apparently where she finds her boyfriends.

message 16: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments Wow yeah that's a little weird. I feel like you shouldn't be talking about that to your students. And then she has her iPad or phone on during class and shell be texting her son or once it was an alert for subway surfers

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess What's subway surfers?

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments It's some game. I only know it cause my little brother used to play it. It's probably not a good thing to be going off during the middle of class.

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess True. She should turn her phone off. But my english teacher allows phones out, she let's us listen to music. That's mostly why are class is silent.

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments My class does not shut up. It's usually only two or three people that do the talking but they never get in trouble. There's this really annoying kid who thinks he's this genius and he gets away with everything cause he technically never does anything wrong. And the worst part is that he really is smart

message 21: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments Ok I think that sounds meaner than I meant it.

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess Not really. There's definitly kids like that. For some reason my teachers always put me next to the really loud kids that never shut up or the kids that like to copy off of me.

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments Probably thinks you'll be a good influence. I just happen to be near them the way she alphabetically arranged it and I'm stuck at the very back. If I didn't sit right behind one of my best friends I would go crazy.

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess My friends never have classes with me, so it kinda sucks.

message 25: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments Oh that really stinks. I usually don't but I have friends in most of my classes this year.

message 26: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments Thank God for snow days!

message 27: by Jess (new)

Jess I've never seen snow in my life besides the t.v.

message 28: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments Oh my gosh I would die or go crazy or something if there was never any sno!

message 29: by Jess (new)

Jess Well I live in arizona and its a desert, so I'm used to the hot. And when its cold I can't stand it.

message 30: by Megan, The Calm Mod (new)

Megan | 44 comments hi

message 31: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Elmira001) Hi

message 32: by Jess (new)

Jess Hey

message 33: by Theemmaolsen (new)

Theemmaolsen | 75 comments Hi! It's nice to meet all of you!!

message 34: by Jess (new)

Jess Theemmaolsen wrote: "Hi! It's nice to meet all of you!!"

Hello, its nice to meet you too.

message 35: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments Do you know that feeling when you feel like laughing at something cause it's sorta pathetic?

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess Yeah. But then feel guilty afterwards for laughing.

message 37: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments That's sort of my feeling with my book right now.

message 38: by Jess (new)

Jess What book are you reading?

message 39: by Meghan (new)

message 40: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments It's not horrible, but I can't get into it. The two main characters have a lot of really annoying banter, and a lot of things are sort of random.

message 41: by Jess (new)

Jess I read hex hall, and it sorta sounds like how you described frozen. The only good thing about it was it was kinda of funny.

message 42: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments What is it about?

message 43: by Jess (new)

Jess I'm not really good at summarys so here's the link Hex Hall

message 44: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments oh huh... I forgot that was on my to read list

message 45: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments There are a lot of books about girls with powers that are sent to boarding school.

message 46: by Theemmaolsen (new)

Theemmaolsen | 75 comments That was on my recommendations list. I didn't think it sounded very good.

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess There are. Some of them are not really good though.

message 48: by Jess (new)

Jess There were series I heard about like that. It was mythos academy or something like that. It sounded good though. But I haven't read them yet.

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess Have you watched the movie the book theif yet?

message 50: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments No I haven't, I really want to though. Have you?

« previous 1 3 4