Fiction Writers discussion

Group Writing > The devils backbone

Comments Showing 1-50 of 572 (572 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) ((Well....as most of you know Paige and I have quite unique character histories for our stories. And we just wanted to give you one of many. As most of you know Kyle...sexy ass incubus demon with the hell of a desire for fun. And Astra, a....feisty little star with unique sense of...well of anything really. This is there story.

O Paige!!! This is for us my dear succubus chicky!!))

Goodness, I strongly recall the story of life...and death. For me, it's normal. I die, I come back a century later. Totally normal. Now...for me, to say normal, well it's a hell of a lot different from yours, like really. It is, my sister always tries to control me, like what is this?! I'm old enough to take care of myself. But I guess not....well at least to Estella I'm not. It's always, "Astra, you can't love demons, expectably Kyle. He's bad! Very bad! Blah blah blah...." Well you know what I think? TO HIGH HELL!! Grrr...I will like whomever I like! Like I don't even know who this Kyle even is? And she wants me to stay away from him, what's with that?! Ugh whatever....

I rolled my eyes, thinking over conversations in my head over and over. I walked through the forest, I always liked the forests. They always made me feel better when I was down. This was just a normal day, Estella was probably looking for me. She never liked it when I ran into the forests,...too dangerous. Well nothing's ever happen so why should I be worried. Exactly, no reason.

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Can you so a bit more?? You know before I post.. Add more of Rome, cause it happened there... And please don't give too much away of my made up species thank you...))

message 3: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) ((Well then...))

I laughed, swinging a stick around, mostly at a tree. I heard the commotion of the town, I slicked closer, being my curious self I had to go see. I darted through the trees till I came to the town, people screaming as what looked to be chaos lingering throughout the place, fires and such. I raised a brow before walking in, looking around curiously wondering how this all started. God she would kill me.

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Kyle chuckled and suddenly everything was cleared and he was standing up upon a platform, "Romans! Yes all of you, you may now thank you saviour in the most humble way!" He decreed bowing grandly before jumping down.... He was soon surrounded by a mob of people... Oh yes, he purred to himself, they are all going to die....

There was a tapping sound coming from behind her, a sound like someone tapping their foot impatiently on the ground..

message 5: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I swallowed hard before slowly turning around to see who was behind me. please be someone else...please be someone else...

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Estella was standing there her arms crossed and her cream eyes narrowed on her sister her foot was out stretched and indeed tapping against the ground, "Astra," her voice held warnings, "I've told you time and time again... We are not allowed to appear upon the earth!" Estella exclaimed frustratedly before she moved her red hair flashing before she enclosed her sister in a hug, "but im so thankful your okay!" She said with passion in her words before releasing her sister with a blush...

message 7: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I smiled softly. "But....Stella, I was only having fun..." I said innocently, almost like a child.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Estella scolded her, "you know I've told you many times not t come here! I've warned you time and time again dear sister about Kyle, and there you go... Coming her and risking yourself!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up and whipped around huffing out angered breaths..

message 9: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I wiggled my nose, a habit of mine. "But I don't even know who he is so there's really no point in running and hiding from him. Plus you really can't judge a book by its cover..." I retorted

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Estella was in front of her her cream eyes boring down into her sisters eyes, her red untameable hair causing her to look wild and fierce, "Kyle is a monster, he has killed he has raped for his own pleasure, and if he discovers you, you will die by his hand... And not for pleasure but of fear, he has no regret, no empathy, no compassion... He is a beast made from anger and selfishness...." She hissed and gripped Astra's shoulders tightly as Estella's eyes morphed into white, "He is a monster made to destroy everything in his path.... And he will kill you.... Over and over again."

message 11: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I rolled my eyes before slipping from her grasp as I made my way towards the village. "Oh Stella don't get your nickers in a twist..." I said before walking around. "I don't see any scary Kyle around anyways so we are fine. Relax, live a little. You have been alive for centuries" I said Turing to finally face her.

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Estella glared at her, "and you have been too, just because I'm older doesn't mean in a mother hen Astra, and I do not have my knickers in a twist! It's not my fault you refuse to listen to me like the child you are!" She snapped and unwillingly followed right behind her not trusting her on her own... And scowled, "and he is in the city, of course you pick, rome out of all the places you could have picked, Rome and exactly where he is," she snarled before she appeared in front of Astra successfully stopping her momentarily, "I cannot allow you here, Astra you know what happens when Sabrina and Nathaniel return!" She scolded her sister but you could tell from her gaze she was terrified the her sister would be not killed tho she was worried about that... But she was scared her sister would be broken... Just as she saw.

message 13: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I smiled, not hearing anything except that he was there. I looked around, curious to see what this..."Kyle" was like. "Yeah yeah Stella I understand...." I said before walking past her once again, looking around at all the people.

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Estella growled and disappeared deciding that she could do nothing to her sister... But she might listen to someone else....

Kyle was smirking at the human women who were flinging themselves at him and chuckled, "ladies ladies, I am a busy man, I don't have time for casual affairs," he purred tho his words were discouraging the women still swooned... He chuckled and rolled his eyes weak minded mortals..

message 15: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I walked through town, looking at all the humans, the village folk. Some screaming, some working, some...swooning...well then...I watched as women followed a man around. Poor soul, being chased by these....people....how could anyone stand that. I thought for a minute before walking over thinking why not help him out.
"Ladies! I suppose you either leave nicely, or my way." I hissed rather rudely before linking arms with the man, to fake that we were a thing. "Now!" I snapped.

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) The girls all hissed angrily but left all the same tho they left shooting Astra glares..

Kyle paused when the young beautiful girl suddenly linked arms and told the girls off making it appear they had a thing... He just looked down at her with a small smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. He knew exactly what she was, who tho... He'll just have to charm the answers from her... When she went to unlink their arms and pull away Kyle placed a had on her arm and applied some pressure, enough that her arm wAs unable to escape...

message 17: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I winced slightly before looking up at him. "Uh...your welcome. Uh, have...a nice day. I must be off. I'm looking for someone."

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Kyle smirked and but a bit of distance between them to bow slightly, "and you've found him little star," he purred seductively before he straightened up and smirked..

message 19: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Astra raised a brow. "You're Kyle? You're the one my sister is afraid of....you?"

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Kyle grinned, "don't judge a book by its cover little star, you don't want to get it wrong, especially with me doll," he purred pulling her closer, "ah, so I have some fans now do i? I'm flattered."

message 21: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I gave an unimpressed look. "Well....good for you, I really must be off I don't need a lecture this time..." I said slipping out of his grasp

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Kyle chuckled and smiled down at her, "see you around Astra," he said bowed before he walked away.

message 23: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) "Yeah in your dreams...." I said turning before to face him. "Wait. How did you know my name?!"

message 24: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Kyle was already gone, disappearing within the crowds but his laughter echoed in her ears...

When Astra turned back around she was met with an angry looking Estella, "I WARNED YOU!"

message 25: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I jumped. "Stella! I...I I thought he was a normal guy, I wanted to help him. I....-" I stuttered before realization hit me. "He's a normal person? You say he's so scary, so bad...he's normal..." And kind of cute....

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Estella began laughing, laughing hard as she shook her head, "normal?! He's a demon, A fucken demon Astra, he seduces then goes in for the kill..." She snapped before she chuckled nodding, "but I have to admit, he is one sexy ass demon..." She said grinning at her then remembered what was going on, "Astra! Don't you ever listen to me?! He will be the end of you! He will kill you! And he won't feel the least bit empathetic about it."

message 27: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) ((The ironic part is I'm listening to the devils backbone XD love the civil wars))

I groaned. "Lecture city, population me..." I said out loud thinking it was in my head and my eyes widened slightly. "Estella I'm fine...I'm not gonna die...stop being so dramatic."

message 28: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Lolol dude))

Estella glared at her, "my words are wasted with you! You never listen! I blame it cause your so inexperienced! Ask you cousin Astra! Maybe she'll kick start your brain! But if you die don't come crying to me!" She snapped whipping around on her heel and stormed off..

message 29: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I rolled my eyes before mocking her with da face. I walked into the forest, skimming my hands against the trees.

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ~~~~

message 31: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Knowing this was suppose to happen...well what I didn't understand is why didn't she see this coming? It was gonna happen. But. He really didn't seem that bad. In fact, he just seemed like a regular guy...a demon? Well that did explain his good looks. But why fear him? I climbed up in a tree where I perched in a tall branch before getting comfy to get some shut eye

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ~~

message 33: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) ~in le dreams~

message 34: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I walked around in the darkened forest, the floor covered with fog that roamed everywhere like blood on the floor. I walked through it, my eyes watching every corner, every crack, every shadow.

message 35: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) A shadow appeared in front of her on the ground, looking like an approaching figure before a voice, a familiar male voice whispered, "and we meet again."

message 36: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I looked around oddly. "W-who's there?!"

message 37: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) A chuckle echoed in the dream ringing loud, "I'm hurt little star.... Don't you remember me?" He asked snickering, "I'm kind of hard to forget... I'm the normal seeming hot guy... The one you believe is no threat whatsoever," the voice purred before a figure materialized in front of her... A little ways a way.

message 38: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I thought for a moment before my eyes widened. "Kyle?!"

message 39: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "Who else little star?" He purred in front of her, "surprised?" He asked and twirled her hair in between his fingers while walking around her slowly...

message 40: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) "What do you want?" I thought for a moment before it hit me. "Why am I dreaming...of you?"

message 41: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Kyle chuckled and began clapping, "and realization struck! But your not dreaming of me sweet," he purred in her ear standing behind her, "I invaded this dream, and your welcome by the way it's more colourful and amazing now then it would have been," he purred chuckling lowly only for her to hear.

message 42: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I swallowed before I brought my elbow back to get him in the gut. "Why?"

message 43: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) But it hit nothing cause he was gone and laughing wickedly, "why not? I can't invade your dreams and see what you wish the most," he appeared in front of her smirking, "and I can see you think about me a lot," he purred.

message 44: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I stood there, my jaw dropped a little before I bit my lip. "I have no choice you're standing before me." I said simply trying to not get that much attention on this topic that was in fact stuck in my thoughts.

message 45: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Kyle chuckled caressing her cheek with his finger, "oh little star, we both know that's not the reason," he purred

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) And grinned, "naughty things are going on in your mind."

message 47: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I stiffened. "N-no...I'm thinking of I'm still standing here." I said before my cheeks flushed

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Kyle laughed, "your a horrible liar little star," he purred and he was gone again and shadows began closing in on her, "feeling scared? Flustered, nervous yet?" He hissed in her ear..

message 49: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I flinched, hugging myself looking around. "Just leave me alone!"

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "Think I'm normal now Astra? Think I'm not a threat?" He hissed laughing..

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12