This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate all this flu paranoia shit!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited May 21, 2009 01:29PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok so far, I’ve seen people wearing the stupid mask, I’ve heard people talking shit about it being a plan to kill Hillary during her visit to Mexico (again nobody is ever going to believe me that I heard that… but I did!!!!) this is fucking stupid!!! And then people bitch when I don’t wanna waste my time watching the news!!! I aint buying all this paranoia crap! My cousin is here looking after my aunt (she had some surgery) the thing is that he is addicted to news… and he refuses to understand that it’s all bullshit!!! Oh god this lady who is visiting my aunt is sitting next to me trying to explain to me how we’ll never live in peace cuz all the terrorist are about to strike! (She wanted to put on the news to see those terrorist guys they got in Manhattan today) I hate my life so much….

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I heard it's "all over NYC"!

message 3: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited May 21, 2009 11:06AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok I’ve been watching news for like 2 hours now… I need a shotgun, some flu vaccines, that new shiny board from the Korean fair, a barricade for my door for when them terrorist come!!! The will not touch my salad! (I’m not sure why they want my salad but they do!) I should buy some hazmat suits, I need to buy some vitamins… cuz is related to some cancer shit if I don’t… THIS IS STUPID!!!

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Alfonso, just have fun with it. Try coughing a little bit on the bus. I like to do it on the train, and enjoy the reactions. Everyone stepping away from me. The people who pull up their shirt collars to cover their noses.

The funny thing is that, as several news outlets admitted, this H1N1 swine flu thing isn't really any worse than the regular flu, especially if you live in a civilized nation.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I lost my voice last week and every time someone at work asked me if I was sick I said "just a touch of swine flu." just about everyone said "haha very funny" so I guess we're not too freaked about it in my neck of the woods. I did get one backwards glance from my overly paranoid, conspiracy theorist, supervisor. He said, "it isn't really, is it?"

message 6: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Alfonso wrote: "Ok I’ve been watching news for like 2 hours now… I need a shotgun, some flu vaccines, that new shiny board from the Korean fair, a barricade for my door for when them terrorist come!!! The will not..."

That's a good plot for a movie! But sorry Fooz, this stuff is funny to read about from far away, when you can put distance between yourself and those dumb panicky numbnuts, but being around that shit on daily basis - that must SUCK.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alfonso! Get out of the house! Two hours of news!! Hell.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I want to B like my Cousin "well informed" He says I need to move out of this city because it's a ces pool. He tells me I'm not a real vegetarian because I cook meat for others & work N a place that promotes mad cow!Well I'm off 2 work now, so I have to use my hand sanitizer because I'm going to touch the door knob

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kick some ass, Takonator.

message 10: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Alfonso wrote: "I want to B like my Cousin "well informed"..."

::chuckes::
Ach, family, remind me again, why do we love them?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Wait yal think I wrote thar!!! I hate you all