This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that is getting warm!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I hate this!!!! Give me back my winter! I can’t be sweating on the streets!!! Is horrible!!! I hate the spring/summer now the garbage is going to stink, everyone is going to stink in the bus, I’m going to stink!!! This is bull shit!!!! I want snow, I want ice!!! I want to worry about my limps/digits getting frost bite!!! I hate you summer!!! And I hate you summer lovers too!!!

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I'm right there with you, pal.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments And don’t get me started on the fat chicks with short shirts and skirts… look I’m a fatty so I can hate on fatties… is like a black person making some N word jokes… the thing is that I hate when they walking around and they drop their stuff and then bend over OH GOD THE FLASHBAKCS!!! IS HORRIBLE!!!! Sorry fatties I know y’all hot (I mean that as in sweating not as in cute) and shit and y’all wanna show the world that y’all ok with your body and all that crap but for Christ sake have mercy of my soul!!! Like that fatty I saw the other day with her “sexy” belly outside displaying a belly bottom piercing… it was like a little bar… and it was holding 2 big rolls!! Oh god!!! It looked like it was about to pop at any moment and hit somebody in the eye!!! It was not only terribly offensive to the eye… it was also a hazard for the rest of us!!

message 4: by Kasia (new)

Kasia This is backwards! Ice is fun, snow is fun but there's nothing wrong with the warm weather either. No to mention shorter nights. I just love all the daylight...

But yes, all the chubby people out there: please stay out of Alfonso's way!!! Find somebody who could appreciate you more.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Kasi, I have no problems with the fatties per se… is the ones in short clothes… I do not wanna see their thongs… I do not wanna see their belly bottoms, I do not want to see their tushies, I mean seriously I’ve seen cases of freaking 300 pounds 5’5 bitches with mini skirts and those I don’t know how they call tub-shirt thingies… and god! I wish I didn’t!!!! I HATE THE SUMMER!!! And what’s with that sun loving thing??? It sounds to me like you a summer lover!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’m bitching cuz freaking june is coming!!! Is not only sad because of the hot but also is my Bday!!! (I’ma be 25 for the third time) and is going to be hot!!!! I don’t wanna!!! BUAAAAAAA

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Bring on the sun!!!!! I can't wait! I want it to be so warm that I need a fan on each side of me. I love getting up in the summer, riding my scooter down to the bagel shop and reading outside--it's so bright, I have to squint even with sunglasses.

message 8: by Kasia (last edited Apr 30, 2009 01:11PM) (new)

Kasia Alfonso wrote: "I HATE THE SUMMER!!! And what’s with that sun loving thing??? It sounds to me like you a summer lover!!!! "

Never said I wasn't. But can't you be both summer and winter (on the condition that there's tons of snow) lover?

And I get it, you don't wanna see it. But think about it, it gets hot. Even more hot if you have a nice layer of fatty tissue that keeps you warm (in the winter time, during summer it simply causes overheating) and then you have all the extra weight to haul around - anybody would sweat. Hence all the ventilation. And I'd love to see a 300 lbs bitch in a mini skirt - girl must have some balls! Plus it sure is funny.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ummm, if you only knew how many times I’ve pundered that idea… if I was rich as fuck I’ll proly do it… when I saw that movie 30 days of night… (Hehheheh) I tough about moving to alaska!!

Kasi, this is NYC… if you look hard enough I’m sure you’ll find a 300 pounds dude wearing a miniskirt… is not about balls they just don’t give a fuck.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh man. Belly bottoms. It's too much.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh just have a couple frozen margaritas and squint when they walk by.

Jiaka1981 Winfield here in Arizona we've already hit 100. Fatties in bikinis that is a sight you don't want to see

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) But it's a dry heat.

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I would hate summer too if I lived in NYC. Gross.

message 15: by Kasia (new)

Kasia I don't think the heat is the problem here Tom, it's the fatties...

Jaika, nice to see you again!

Margaret! Margaret? You're new, right? Welcome.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, new. Thanks. I am not a fatty, nor do I "hate " the summer. I love a good drink and a great rant. I'm really enjoying all the rants. So many threads to catch up on though. I'll be lurking.