Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > Hagrid's Hut

Comments Showing 1-50 of 193 (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The game-keeper and Care of Magical Creatures teacher, Hagrid, is a kindly and friendly half-giant, who lives in a stone hut in the Grounds. If you visit his hut he is likely to offer you some tea- but refuse any cooking, as his rock cakes are known to break teeth.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie made her way to the game-keeper's hut, drenched from swimming in the lake. Hagrid answered her knock and she smiled hesitantly. Before she had time to apologize for her appearance he shooed her in. "Cassie! Yer late! Aw, well that don' matter. Alison's here too."

She smiled at Alison and greeted her warmly.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's also funny, since Allie's your character's nickname, right?))

"I'm alright," she replied. "Wet, but, alright."

Hagrid chuckled. "Been in that lake haven't cha?"

Cassie nodded and turned back to Alison. "How're you?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie took the tea offered to her by Hagrid, politely declining his offer of cake. The three of them chatted for a long while until Cassie had to leave for her next class.

"Thank you for the tea, Hagrid. Bye Alison!"

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca arrived at the foot of Hagrid's door. She shyly knocked on the door. No answer. She looked through the window, and didn't see anyone home, so she walked to the back of the hut. "Hello?" No answer. She looked around, and found some meat in a small bowl. "I guess this will have to do." And with that, she left.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Luckily, Hagrid had a book, and he gave her extra treats for Ralph. "Alright, it's time to see my scaly friend!" Becca said with a smile.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Goso knocks on Hagrid's door. Hagrid opens the door and says " Goso nice to see i was just leaving what do you need?" Goso replies " well yesterday i found a spider in my dorm and I was wondering if you could tell me what it eats and its species." hagrid and goso talk as they walk toward the castle, Goso stops and says "thanks Hagrid, I'll ask Professor Ferell for the mice."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((remember third person past tense Jal! thanks))

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca walked into Hagrid's hut, looking for the tall giant.

"Who's there?" He asked.

"It's just me, Hagrid," Becca said with a small sniffle.

"Ey, why're you crying sweet Rebecca?" He asked concerned.

"I'd rather not talk about it," she said in between small sobs.

He hugged her and picked her up. "No need to cry. How about we take it slow," he said while pouring tea into some cups. A few hours later, Becca had told him everything, and she was feeling a lot better.

"You could stay here for a little while," he offered.

"No, I think I'll go for a walk. Don't tell anyone I'm in the Forbidden Forest. Anyone," she warned then she walked out.

message 10: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Annalise walked up the grounds for the hut, yawning.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi looked over and smiled at Anna. "Hey there!" She said, smiling.

message 12: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna looked up. "He---llo." She said, yawning. "Sorry."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi smiled. "What's up?"

message 14: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments "Guess I'm just tired." Anna said, smiling weakly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah. Me too. Schoolwork never disappears." She winked and sighed.

message 16: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments "Yeah." Anna said, trying to pretend that was the only reason she wasn't sleeping.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure you're ok?" Andi asked.

message 18: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments "Yeah." Anna lied, yawning.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi shook her head. "Are you and Eriq ok?" She had a feeling Anna wasn't being completely truthful.

message 20: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments "I don't know. Everything's so confusing know! And fine!" She said, realizing Andi didn't believe her. "I can't sleep, because then the fog comes back!"

((I have to go soon!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well when it happens, you can come and talk to me." She smiled.

((Okey dokey ;) ))

message 22: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna sighed, and looked at Andi. "Have you seen Eriq lately?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I actually just came from talking with him. Some of the older students made him pretty upset. I was the first one he saw afterwards, so I tried cheering him up. I think it worked. Though I'm positive it would've worked better if you were there." Andi smiled.

message 24: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna looked at her sadly. "Would it?" She said, not really sure of anything anymore.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi didn't say anything. She took the few steps she had to to reach Anna and she hugged her.

message 26: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna had tried to be strong for the past couple of days, but she just let it go in Andi's arms. She started sobbing. "What if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he's replaced me? What if I never return to normal, and I'm a raving lunatic for the rest of my life?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi shook her head, still holding her friend. "No way! He still loves you, I'm sure of it! And he loves you for who you are. That's the best kind of person." She said. "He's helped you the most out of all of us in these past few weeks since the curse. He's been at your side a lot. If you went to see him I'm sure it'd help both of you."

message 28: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna looked up at her tears streaming down her face. "You really think so?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi smiled genuinely. "I know so."

message 30: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna wiped the tears from her face, and smiled. "Thanks Andi. For everything. You have always been here for me."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi nodded and smiled. "You can always come talk to me."

message 32: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna gave her a hug then stepped back and wiped her face, again. "So how are things with Simon?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great." Andi smiled. "He and I have been doing really well."

message 34: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna smiled. "That's good. Oh, and I've also been meaning to ask you who that friend of yours is. The one who visited me in the hospital with you guys."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You mean Khon?" Andi smiled. "Yeah, he can to visit with us. He's really nice and he was concerned about you. He's my 'older brother'" Andi said, using quotations.

message 36: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna laughed. "Kohn? That's and original name. Your older brother? I see. And that's nice that he was worried even though he has never met me."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi nodded. "He's really sweet." She said.

message 38: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Ann nodded. "So you wanna go do something?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi nodded. "Sure, where to?"

message 40: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments "Not sure, Do you want to go to hogsmeade, or just do something around the castle?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"We could go to the library." Andi said.

message 42: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments "Okay. Let's go. Or maybe we could go to quidditch practice!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh!! Quidditch sounds fun!" Andi nodded eagerly.

message 44: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments "Are you the... seeker for our team?" Anna asked.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi nodded excitedly. "Yeah! And you're on the team too right?"

message 46: by Halle (last edited Aug 17, 2013 11:08AM) (new)

Halle | 4729 comments "Yep. Chaser/beater."

(( She was beater, but I just asked Claire if she could change her to chaser, because she is a little small to be a beater, if you know what I mean.))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh ok ;) ))

"Cool!" And smiled as they walked towards the field.

message 48: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments ((You post first? Or me?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((You can ;) ))

message 50: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments ((Okay!))

« previous 1 3 4