This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that my pince-nez are broken!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthieu (last edited Apr 21, 2009 09:00PM) (new)

Matthieu I wonder if my roommate stepped on them... They're fucking antique pince-nez! I spent $150 for them!

...And I shan't wear a monocle!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments wtf is a pince-nex??? you lost me bro... remember i aint all smart here... there is people like me who need a pretty picture to know what is going on.

message 3: by Matthieu (last edited Apr 21, 2009 09:07PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Why didn’t you just say Morpheus’ glasses dude? Still braking anything that cost more than 1 penny demands retribution!!! You want me to kill your roommate??? I got a friend who got some hungry pigs, and another one with a big trunk car… just say the word man…

p.s. z and x are right next to each other on my qwerty keyboard… I saw the mistake but I’m too lazy to fix it =)

message 5: by Kasia (new)

Kasia "stepped on" means your precious treasure was laying around on the floor... Now, is that the way to treat antique shit??

Answer the question Matthew!!!

Because the way I see it - you were asking for it! Maybe you didn't like that pince-nez after all and wanted to blame someone for the damage.... You seem evil enough like that!

message 6: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu Hey! I wasn't the one who put them on the floor! Careless/rowdy roommates = precious items placed in inopportune locations...

Evil enough? Really, Kasia? :)

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Fonze, did you read the water thread? I think you need to introduce those two friends to Marie's ex first.

message 8: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Matthew: If you say "shan't," you're already halfway TO a monocle. Stop resisting.

message 9: by smetchie (last edited Apr 22, 2009 07:35AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Matthew wrote: "I wonder if my roommate stepped on them... They're fucking antique pince-nez! I spent $150 for them!

...And I shan't wear a monocle!"

I think you should wear a monocle and bring them back into fashion. In the arena of gesturing, the monocle has no equal. think: the Grand Duke in Disney's Cinderella. His monocle is like one of the best characters in that movie. I realize many of you may not have seen Cinderella 800 times like I have but I assure you there is some seriously cool monocling in that movie. Think how much more fun it would be to ogle chicks with a monocle. A raised eyebrow or a "looking down the nose at" would be majorly enhanced by the addition of a monocle. I could go on and on...

Servius  Heiner I haven't seen this much dork in one spot in years...

message 11: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I have to agree with Gretchen - wear the monocle. Dont' let the constant beatings discourage you.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments A young, good-looking, guy could pull it off. Believe me.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Servius Sextus Heiner wrote: "I haven't seen this much dork in one spot in years... "

Haha!

message 14: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Oh, I think there will be some beatings.

message 15: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Just have some painkillers handy if you decide to do it. Even if you get out unscratched from beatings, having perfect vision in one eye, and little in the other could give you horrible headaches.

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments NO it's not for vision...just for effect.