This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that nobody will recognize how brilliant this guy is!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 17, 2009 12:37AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Look y’all I’ve never felt more connected with a person… This guy knows what he is talking about y’all!! Nobody respect the afro any more… the finest example I can think is of this is ‘tambo… since her visit to NY she been trying to convince me to “trim” my afro… or to make it shorter… she even told me about a dream that she had with me with no afro!!! The horror!!! Can any of y’all imagine me without an afro?? (if you can… I may have to hurt you) the afro is everything! Allow me to quote from this dude blog: “Everybody knows that the afro is the single greatest hair statement a man or a woman can make. It says, "Look at me, I've got big friggin' hair." I have an afro therefore I exist!!! Is the source of all my powers!!! Kneel in front of my afro mortals!!! Nothing can make a man/woman feel better than a big afro y’all! When is really windy and I release my afro… I wish I could explain how great one feels… when the wind try to move one’s hair… but the afro kind of refuses! Like is screaming: “fuck you nature! I’m here to stay!!”

message 2: by Kasia (new)

Kasia He's got Boniek in there!!!! I appreciate the reference, I do.

I take it you're growing your hair out again?!! You stand up to Tambo, yeah! I draw the line at kneeling though. Sorry, gotta have some spine left...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I already did! Nobody making me cut this mighty afro!!! Not tambo, my friends, coworkers, bosses, ex girlfriends… the afro is here to stay!!! Live with it!

message 4: by Kasia (new)

Kasia I guess I do, live with it and I don't even know... Figures!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments omg you've never seen my afro??? here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pho... BEHOLD!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments also you can listen to this song... is on the soundtrack of my afro... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfLreQ...

message 7: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Oh no way!!! You're not making me log on to FB and reveal my true identity, not after last night!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahaha kk, let me see if i can post it here...

message 9: by Kasia (new)

Kasia I don't need some Magnum PI sending me more creepy propositions...

message 10: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 17, 2009 01:23AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments description

behold!!!

message 11: by Kasia (new)

Kasia That's quite an afro!!! How long does it take to grow it to this lenght?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments that was months ago... is bigger now... i've been growing it for 2 years, when wet it goes way all the way down to my chest =)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You should see it when I’m air guitaring!!! Freaking awesome!!!

message 14: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu That's pretty sweet, Alfonso. I wish my hair could do that.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Thank you, dude. you just have to trust your hair… we can all grow an afro… the white afro has been done before!

message 16: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Trust your hair??? That sounds zen... Or not, but that's still weird....

But not everybody can pull of afro, Fonzo. We aren't all that lucky.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Wtf! I refuse to believe that the white race is doomed to live afroless!! Is bullshit!!! According to wiki how even white people can grow an afro! Here: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Straight-...

message 18: by Kasia (new)

Kasia But that's sooo much work!!!! I refuse to do that, there are days when I cannot make myself even comb my hair... Asking too much of me Alfonso.

message 19: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 17, 2009 01:46AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Look woman! I’m sorry you wasn’t blessed with naturally curly hair… but trust me you haven’t tastes life till you live with an afro! Trust me is worth the effort!

message 20: by Matthieu (last edited Apr 17, 2009 01:44AM) (new)

Matthieu Haha, I want an afro! I never thought that my slightly wavy, thin blond hair could turn into something so extraordinary! Ah, this is awesome!

message 21: by Kasia (last edited Apr 17, 2009 01:47AM) (new)

Kasia I've got some waves though.... But, ok I tried the braids once or twice. I looks stunning and holds 3-4 days, if, IF I don't get it wet somewhere along the way. There's a price though: lots of pulled down hair. And that's a big no-no.

Besides, my hair tangles like crazy, if I were to tease it on top of it... I don't wanna know what would happen!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments See! That’s the spirit! Dude if you manage to grow your white afro we can be like afro brothers or some stupid shit like that! It’ll be awesome! (damn I think is time for me to go to sleep…)

message 23: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu Yes! Let's be afro brothers, Alfonso! Oh man, it's 4:48 in the morning... I haven't slept at all. Ah well, I'll just gulp down a litre of coffee and be on my merry way.

message 24: by Kasia (new)

Kasia !!!! Oh, just go get some sleep, stop bragging about it.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ha! Coffee is for pussies man! Monster Khaos is the stuff… I got the same time you do… my record with 0 sleep is still 3+ days! A week with less than 10 hours in total =) (god I’m so glad I drop college!!!)

another good drink is instant expresso mix with coca cola =) i used to have that shit for breakfast!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm out afro brother!!!! (guahahahha that sounds so fucking retarded!)

message 27: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Alfonso wrote: " instant expresso mix with coca cola..."

Ewww!!! For breakfast!!! Ew. Nasty.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OH my gosh, you are such an exaggerator. I neither tried to get you to cut your hair or even wanted you to! I told you about the dream is all.

message 29: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments If it brings any comfort, I don't want you to cut the afro. The comic value is inestimable.

message 30: by Servius Heiner (last edited Apr 17, 2009 07:18AM) (new)

Servius  Heiner inestimable... nice vocab; and yet a word I never thought I would hear in any other environment besides work.

message 31: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments But totally appropriate. I can just imagine Fonze pulling all sorts wacky stuff out of his hair (like that Globetrotter guy) - like a Manga comic, maybe a papaya, a dirty sock. Who knows?

Servius  Heiner Oh I concur, it is very fitting... I am just amazed that it had an application outside of work.

message 33: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "

behold!!!"

BEHOLD is right! I love how it's not perfectly round. That gives it a unique character.

Servius  Heiner reminds me of hommie the clown...

message 35: by Georg (new)

Georg To Kaysa:
"How long does it take to grow it to this lenght?"

Wrong question: How long does it take to get rid of it?

message 36: by Kasia (new)

Kasia All forgiven on my side, Georg is on my friends list. But the German has nerves. True.

message 37: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell He's on your friends list and he misspelled your name?

message 38: by Kasia (new)

Kasia See? What crappy friends I have?? Unbelievable! (He was staying put till now... we'll see)

message 39: by Amanda (last edited Apr 18, 2009 09:45AM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) But some of the people on your friends list are just hunky-dory.
Georg must be an outlier.

message 40: by Kasia (new)

Kasia So you say Amanda,so you say...

message 41: by Kasia (last edited Apr 18, 2009 10:37AM) (new)

Kasia Ps. I cannot just praise you, you'd get too comfortable, cannot have that!

And I'm out, nobody's here anyways...

message 42: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 18, 2009 11:03AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I youknow I’ve always wonder… what is it with Germans and hating on stuff that’s different from them?? Can you imagine how different the world will be if this would have happen... how different the world would be.. dude! accept it you hating on my afro cuz deep down inside you want one... and you know you can’t have it! I usually feel sorry for people on that situation... but you... you... i wish you life an afroless life in this world and the next!!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I think all your afro-lovin' scared Seth away, again!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Montambo wrote: "I think all your afro-lovin' scared Seth away, again!"

Funny that you mention seth… I was wondering the other day what would be the perfect thing to help him get Alison… and I think what he needs is an afro… imagine seth start growing a fro… I bet Alison will keep an eye on him… and when the afro starts irradiating it’s AFROdisiastic beauty… she’ll be all over seth!!! Seth dude! Grow an afro!

message 45: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What a dumb question gorg. I had to respond so much I am doing it from a moving car and I get motion sick.

message 46: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Fonze, I have one recommendation: grow out some big, bushy sideburns to match the fro. That would be truly impressive.

message 47: by Tom (last edited Apr 19, 2009 08:52AM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I second the sideburns.

I'd try to grow an afro myself but 1)i'm bald; 2)i'm sane; 3) i could wind up looking like this: http://www.solarnavigator.net/music/m...

message 48: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Like the one in the middle you mean?

message 49: by Georg (new)

Georg To WhatBum, Grechten, Aflonso et al: I am sorry I could not apologize earlier. I just wanted to check if this really is a reliable and qualified haters club. I can say, you all passed the test cum laude.

Alfonso: no need to mention my German background. I lost my grand-dad in a concentration camp. (He fell drunken from a watch tower.)

message 50: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I thought it was pretty funny, Georg. Although I'm still in favor of him keeping it and growing big, bushy sideburns.

« previous 1