This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate the IQ test on facebook!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments It sucks!, it aint a real goverment issued test! And it makes no sense! And I was distracted on the phone!!! And I’m tired!!! And hungry!! And and and the sun was on my face!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, Steve made excuses when he scored less than I did, as well.

;)

Jiaka1981 Winfield We all know that test is bullshit. The sun was shining in my face too. and i had a papercut that stung really bad. It's not your fault.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He's lying, anyway. He took it like twenty minutes ago.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

There was no sun(light) on his face.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Eggs-actly.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Montambo was rapping on my ear to distract me!!! I swear!!1

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments seth why dont you take the test??? i'll give you my account password... i know you can beat tambo!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments me neither... well they got a nice battle game that i'm trying now... i'm raping every single canadian that i can find!!! yay!!! still all you have to do is log in, post a picture of you, and take the quiz!~

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alfonso wrote: "Montambo was rapping on my ear to distract me!!! I swear!!1"

This is an outright lie.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude, dont try to deny it!!! you try to do that shcool rap that you performed the other day!!! and then you started to talk in latin... BACKWARDS!!! to drive me nuts and protect your record!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

o_O?

Jiaka1981 Winfield I think bunny is amused

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments WTF! GUAHAHAHAHHA! another gestapo officer =P

message 15: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Montambo scored higher on an IQ test in her native language than someone who took the same test in his second language? I am impressed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 06, 2009 07:59AM) (new)

Stay out of this, Tom.

The point is: he thought he would beat me.

message 17: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Okay Tom, that's funny.

message 18: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Facebook? Traitors!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

And Steve, whose native language is English, ALSO thought he would beat me. How about a little humility? How about, "Hey there's a chance that you might have scored higher than I will, Sarah..." How about THAT?!

message 20: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I love how you've been seething about that for the last hour, and finally came up with a response.

message 21: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Arrogant, aren't they? I think it's because their pride suffers... Should you be concerned about that though? I say: no.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not seething, Tom...I won!

Servius  Heiner 127 :( does that mean I am retarded?

Servius  Heiner or just drunk?

message 25: by Kasia (new)

Kasia You know if you're a drunk, then being drunk improves your cognitive skills. So maybe having that drink wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Servius  Heiner I don't know 127 seems low, where do you find the scale? Wasn't forest gump like 90?

message 27: by Dave (last edited Apr 06, 2009 09:40AM) (new)

Dave Russell 100 is supposed to be average (if you believe in these things.)

100 means your mental age=your chronological age.

message 28: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) If i'm not mistook 100 is average on IQ tests, and something like 150 is genius.

Servius  Heiner Well I am defiantly not a genius or anywhere close so I think you mistook ;)

message 30: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Servius Sextus Heiner wrote: "I don't know 127 seems low, where do you find the scale? Wasn't forest gump like 90?"

Stop stressing! Or are you gloating? Gump was probably more like 60... 100-105-110-115 those are avg scores (depending on where you live). Above those into the 120s that means you're intelligent and educated...

Dammit!!!! Can't believe I'm typing that!

Servius  Heiner What that I am intelligent?> don't worry nobody will believe you if you start saying stuff like that...

Servius  Heiner There goes that silly polish chick saying polish things again... what a commie.

message 33: by Kasia (new)

Kasia There goes Bunny and all you need to know!

(of course IQ tests have their limitations, but they do give a general idea...)

Servius  Heiner http://www.increasebrainpower.com/iq-...

Ok after looking over this I am calling bullshit. Noway am I "Very superior intelligence" I can barely write a cohesive paragraph. Nope whoever made that test was retarded.

message 35: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) It hurts to say it, but Kasia is actually correct here. 127 would be above average but not genius. Of course, there are a lot of people who don't think much of IQ tests-- you could be a mathematical genius but have poor language skills and perform poorly on the test, for example. I've also heard it suggested that some of the online tests are a bit generous in their scoring-- who wants to pay for an online test (or for the additional services they charge for) if their test says you're stupid? Personally, i'm inclined to think that even the good tests don't really measure anything but your ability to perform well on tests.

message 36: by Kasia (new)

Kasia It varies man, the scores are different from test to test and so are the interpretations...

Servius  Heiner ::shakes head::

Non.

Servius  Heiner I am in the middle of another one that seems a little more difficult... but not much.

message 39: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Nuh uh, Bunny. Facebook is widely recognized as the end-all be-all of everything. Why just yesterday I took the "which character on Lost are you" quiz and I'm Hurley. I'm certain I'll start saying "dude" and seeing dead people any day now.

message 40: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Gretchen wrote: "which character on Lost are you" quiz and I'm Hurley. I'm certain I'll start saying ..."

You better start eating all that bacon too, you looked way too skinny and malnourished in your picture, and Hurley is long way to go.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 06, 2009 10:14AM) (new)

Servius Sextus Heiner wrote: "127 :( does that mean I am retarded?"

That's a good score! Better than Steve and Alfonso.

It's no surprise that you're smart, Nick.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

BunWat wrote: "Facebook, people!! Its like taking an IQ test in Cosmo.

That said, sorry Nick you've got a brain, live with it. "

Nope, Bunny. It's the most perfect test of IQ, I'm sure.

message 43: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Montambo wrote: "That's a good score! Better than Steve and Alfonso."

Better than you or not?

Servius  Heiner Well I just finished another one and I am sticking with the new score because it seemed harder... 115 and more reasonable, The last thing I need is MESA phone bombing my line again... they can be really annoying.

message 45: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Mensa?

message 46: by Lori (new)

Lori Ha, I started that IQ test on FB, and the very first 2 questions - those math pattern ones - completely stumped me so I quickly stopped, didn't even want to try the 3rd question. It was humiliating! I'm trying to convince myself that it was because I tried it before my first sip of morning coffee....

Servius  Heiner Errr... heh! Yeah MENSA>

message 48: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I just took one of the tests on the link Nick posted. The last question was "Please register with our site to get your results. Provide name, address, phone number, email, and date of birth." I left it blank. I think i passed.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, Tom. That was the correct answer. They didn't want your social security number and your mother's maiden name? What a silly test.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 06, 2009 10:52AM) (new)

Kasia wrote: "Montambo wrote: "That's a good score! Better than Steve and Alfonso."

Better than you or not?"

No way. I'm really good at tests.

« previous 1