This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

peer pressure still affects me!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate that I was totally over my hate-affair with Daniel M. over in that awful movies group and then Nick wrote a stupid poll and now I feel compelled to continue my poll blitz...even though I don't remember what the pompous windbag did to annoy me in the first place. I am actually feeling all happy and lovey lately but because of Nick I am forcing myself to hate. Why NICK?! Why?

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments That is his job as moderator of a hate club.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments fair enough.

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Can everyone at least please go and vote on my polls? If I have to hate someone I don't really hate I think it's the least you could do.
http://www.goodreads.com/poll/list/21...

message 5: by Kasia (new)

Kasia There, voted, all for you Gretchen. Gosh, I'm so easy!

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Good work, Gretchen.

Kasia, I would like to take this opportunity to call you out. I think you’re some chick from Indiana or some such place. You’re much too fluent with English. Not only do you speak English well, but you seem to be familiar with all sorts of American idiomatic expressions and colloquialisms. You don’t learn that in school. And you don’t seem to have trouble understanding anyone (not even the Fonze). You never need to mull over other people’s posts; you often respond in a rapid-fire fashion. And don’t tell me that you just watch a lot of American television. So let’s have the truth – you’re a sophomore at NYU, doing a sociological experiment aren’t you?

message 7: by smetchie (last edited Apr 02, 2009 07:30AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Thanks Kasia!
and I was thinking the same thing.

message 8: by Kasia (new)

Kasia 1. how dare you!
2. i'm bored, but i'm not that bored. social experiment? feh.
3. i plagiarize you of course, that's where all this comes from...
4. Indiana? why Indiana? NYU is not in Indiana... you don't make sense

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments OK so are you saying you are physically right now sitting in Poland?

message 10: by Kasia (last edited Apr 02, 2009 08:01AM) (new)

Kasia Well that's what I'm saying.

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments what time is it?

message 12: by Kasia (new)

Kasia 16:45

message 13: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Trying to prove something?

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No, just curious why you're on the same schedule as Rusty and I.
Did you use the 24 hr clock to seem less American?

message 15: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Don't overthink it Gretchen. You can either believe me, or not...

message 16: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I imagine a lot of people who are from Indiana attend universities in other states (and who can blame them?).

Quick, describe the Polish flag.

message 17: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments That's what I thought. You don't have any idea, do you?

message 18: by Kasia (new)

Kasia white & red

message 19: by Kasia (new)

Kasia What is it some kind of quiz?

message 20: by Kasia (new)

Kasia You can google all this stuff, you know?

message 21: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Damnit!

Servius  Heiner HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! Hmmmm... interesting. Your papers are not in order!

message 23: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Thank you Bunny.

Servius  Heiner My jury is still out but, Rusty brings up some very interesting points.

message 25: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments And that, people, is how you turn what could be construed as a compliment, into an accusation/incrimination.

Thank you.

message 26: by Kasia (new)

Kasia It's still a compliment Rusty, sorry to disappoint.

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm lost. I need a Bunny translation please. Do that thing you do where you say what everyone meant by their cryptic posts.

Servius  Heiner Well back to the original topic at hand: Gretchen, I believe you are confused. You see peer pressure implies we are equals. Obviously you have over looked some very prominent details in your assessment.

1) I am a moderator of hate, I have legions of hateful minions ready and willing to do my evil bidding.

2) spreading hate about is what I do; in my personal and professional life. I even encourage hate to spawn between friends, family, and loved one's (notice family and loved ones are not the same)

3) I live to see people squirm and choke on the puss from their own festering hate. You can say you have forgotten what you hated about something but I will always be just beneath the surface pushing the boil back to the surface.

"Hate is mine: I will fight it day and night; love is the only weapon in which I have to fight..."

This is bullshit, I have all kinds of weapons to fight. Claws, guns, dynamite, knives, compasses, I'll fight.

message 29: by smetchie (last edited Apr 02, 2009 06:43PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ummm...fair enough?

re: 3)if a Puss comes from my hate I'm giving it to Alfonso. I'm sure he would appreciate a kitty born of hate. And if it chokes him, that's on you.

Now pretty please, with sugar on top, VOTE ON MY STUPID FUCKING POLLS EVERYONE!
http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/12...

message 30: by smetchie (last edited Apr 02, 2009 01:56PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Anyone see House a couple weeks ago where he lost his cat? He and his team were outside looking for the cat and House goes "HEEEEERE PUSS PUSS PUSS PUSS PUSS!" Omar Epps says "Say PUSS one more time. It's the 6th PUSS that really does it."

HAHAHA. That was funny. Puss is fun to say. Thanks for saying Puss, Nick.