What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Revenge of the Witch
SOLVED: Children's/YA > A BOOK WITH BOGGARTS IN IT [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily (emkathh) | 23 comments on the cover it is this hooded figure or someone in a cloak or something and the book has boggarts in it and that's about everything i know xD

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (seiren) | 75 comments The Last Apprentice?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29...

(Witches are also important)

message 4: by Dree (new)

Dree One of the Spiderwick series? These are kids books, I am not sure what you are looking for--and since your profile is private, I can't see what you read.

message 5: by oliviasbooks (last edited Mar 11, 2013 02:49AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

oliviasbooks | 191 comments Magyk has Boggarts and Chime, too, but the covers sport no hood.

Alycia (alyciac) | 47 comments Did you read it yourself? If so, any idea of when? If you didn't read it, how/when did you find out about it? Would be helpful to know if this were a book you've been seeking since middle school thirty years ago, or something you saw in a bookstore last weekend.

message 8: by Mir (new) - added it

Mir | 712 comments The Folk Keeper and Runemarks both have creatures like boggarts, although I can't remember if they're actually called by that name.

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) I've sent a PM to Emily.

Emily (emkathh) | 23 comments It was The Last Apprentice! Thank you so much for your help :)