Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Question of the Week > Which hero would you like to spend the holidays with?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9732 comments Mod
Whatever holidays you celebrate this time of year, which literary or real life hero would you like to spend it with and how? (keep it PG-13!) :-)

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Which one has a hot tub? For therapeutic reasons, of course.

Let me think ☺

message 3: by Steamywindows♥♫ (last edited Dec 23, 2012 11:37AM) (new)

Steamywindows♥♫ (steamywindows) | 59 comments So many choices...but to be honest, not many of them have PG 13 reasons and have trouble with just one can we do it with the twelve days of Christmas and just pretend we started it in time? *Off to make a start on my list*

message 4: by Faithmarie (new)

Faithmarie Honor's Splendour by Julie Garwood Duncan
and A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole Lachlain

message 5: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Okay, I'll go with Julian Darcangelo Hard Evidence (I-Team, #2) by Pamela Clare

message 6: by Faithmarie (new)

Faithmarie Wow It must be a good book.. it is 7.99 should I buy it?? is it worth it?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Yes! Oh, wait.... I have to choose 1? Surely you jest!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Faithmarie wrote: "Wow It must be a good book.. it is 7.99 should I buy it?? is it worth it?"

Absolutely!

message 9: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments Oh yeah!!!

Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Okay, I'll go with Julian Darcangelo Hard Evidence (I-Team, #2) by Pamela Clare"

message 10: by Faithmarie (new)

Faithmarie Okay!!!!!!! I am excited now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments What a tough question...there are so many good ones that it is hard to choose. I agree with Faithmarie that Lachlain would be fun. Also, Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse series.

*sigh* Eric and Lachlain.....*melts in to a puddle of goo*

message 12: by Faithmarie (last edited Dec 23, 2012 03:08PM) (new)

Faithmarie I have never read Sookie Stackhouse books .. I saw a little of the tv show and I couldn't get into it.. I do better reading blood stuff... I guess.
Is Eric out of control in love with Sookie?

message 13: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 187 comments Dmitry from The Chronicles of Young Dmitry Medlov Volume 4 (The Medlov Crime Family Short Stories Series) by Latrivia S. Nelson He's soooo SMEXY! O_o

message 14: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 187 comments Tyee from Swirled Satin Sheets I by Tiana Laveen
I love this Native American hero!

Troy from Juicy by Pepper Pace .
He is so sensual and sweet! ;-)

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments Faithmarie wrote: "I have never read Sookie Stackhouse books .. I saw a little of the tv show and I couldn't get into it.. I do better reading blood stuff... I guess.
Is Eric out of control in love with Sookie?"

Eric isn't really ever out of control. lol. His and Sookie's relationship is "complicated". In fact, I don't really care for Sookie to much but I LOVE ERIC! So, since he wants her and loves her that is what I want for him. ;)

Eric is more the stoic, intense type. I mean he's a 1000 yr old viking. Love him...

message 16: by Faithmarie (new)

Faithmarie Oh ... I love when the guys are out. of. control. in love and lust and possessive and protective ... is that wrong... LOL

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments Faithmarie wrote: "Oh ... I love when the guys are out. of. control. in love and lust and possessive and protective ... is that wrong... LOL"

Nope not wrong at all I like that too. :)
Eric is just another thing entirely. I don't really know how to describe him. Just thinking about him melts me. *sigh*

message 18: by Faithmarie (new)

Faithmarie Do you like Sookie?

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments Faithmarie wrote: "Do you like Sookie?"

Sadly not really. I more tolerate her so I can read about the other characters. She is kind of dumb. I could understand in the beginning because she was new to the world but after 12 books you would think she would learn but nope. Also, I feel like she is a bit of a selfish lover. She wants everything to be about her and her problems and that is not the way a healthy relationship works it needs to go both ways.

message 20: by Faithmarie (new)

Faithmarie Thanks Jessica! LOL Thats what I thought when I saw the TV show. Too many books to read too little time ...soooo I will skip Sookie .... LOL

message 21: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (shinhbang) | 139 comments So many to choose from! But at the moment, I'd love to spend holidays with Gabriel from Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1) by Sylvain Reynard ! He's just so sweet, and he treats his girl like a princess. *sigh* :)

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (shinhbang) | 139 comments Faithmarie wrote: "Oh ... I love when the guys are out. of. control. in love and lust and possessive and protective ... is that wrong... LOL"

I don't see any flaws at all! Gotta love a male like that!

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments no problem. faithmarie. I keep reading them because of eric. plus there is only one more left but I can understand not wanting to start a mediocre series. my TBR list is huge too. :)

message 24: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 181 comments Right now I'm on a kick for Kresley Cole heroes. Any would do but my favorites are Cadeon, Trehan, Lachlain, Lothaire, Declan...

message 25: by Faithmarie (new)

Faithmarie Andrea wrote: "Right now I'm on a kick for Kresley Cole heroes. Any would do but my favorites are Cadeon, Trehan, Lachlain, Lothaire, Declan..."

Love them love them all...LOL

message 26: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9732 comments Mod
My very own GhostWalker (series by Christine Feehan) hero. A snowy Christmas night and family dinner. Then some time with just me and him celebrating the holiday in a romantic fashion. You can fill in the blanks! :)

Danielle Book Boss (daniellebookboss) Jericho from Bloodfever
Dimitri from Archangel's Blade
Zacherel from Wicked Nights

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

S. Kenyon's Van Kattalakis or jericho or
J.R Ward's Vishous
these 3 guys are just so cute

message 29: by Gwen (new)

Gwen (gwenk) | 161 comments Lily wrote: "S. Kenyon's Van Kattalakis or jericho or
J.R Ward's Vishous
these 3 guys are just so cute"

This is hard!!! I haven't read Jericho's story yet, but the other two's stories I have. So, hands down it would be Vane Kattalakis as much as I love V. Vane is just a little more my style. V is a little to out there for me.

I mean when I read the blurb for Night Play, I was so intrigued I read the book out of order. A plus size heroine like me and a hunk? Loved it! Still do. I read it at least once a year. :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Gwen wrote: "Lily wrote: "S. Kenyon's Van Kattalakis or jericho or
J.R Ward's Vishous

This is hard!!! I haven't read Jericho's story yet, but the other two's stories I have. ..."

Jericho or Cratus' story title is " dream warrior...I loved this story...cratus touched my heart so much..he suffered a lot to save a baby....and then he....( hope...won't tell you and spoil the story...you have to read the rest...it has an very unexpected but heart warming end)....
"V" is out there, you are totally right but he is sooooo cute too!!!
I adore Vane for the same reasons you gave, plus he is a gentleman

;)

message 31: by Gwen (new)

Gwen (gwenk) | 161 comments Lily wrote: "Gwen wrote: "Lily wrote: "S. Kenyon's Van Kattalakis or jericho or
J.R Ward's Vishous

This is hard!!! I haven't read Jericho's story yet, but the other two's stor..."

Oh, shoot! I thought you were talking about Jericho Barrons from the Fever Series. I've read Jericho/Cratus from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dream Warriors. :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Gwen wrote: "Lily wrote: "Gwen wrote: "Lily wrote: "S. Kenyon's Van Kattalakis or jericho or
J.R Ward's Vishous

This is hard!!! I haven't read Jericho's story yet, but the oth..."

Hahahhahahaaaaaa! I was wondering!!!! I don't know about your Jericho BUTTttttt MYyyyyyy Jericho is just divine ( settled down my fluttering heart..settle down)
;)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerious of Sherrylin Kenyon's. ( that is if we were both singles)
;)