The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

What to do Until HoH?

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emma What should I do to distract myself until House of Hades?

Neal Simmons You tried Mull's Fablehaven series? Chima is finishing hp a 4 book series later this month. Depending on your age, you might like Britain's Green Rider series and Eddings' Belgarion books.

Gabby Hmmm, I haven't read this series. but i have read The Percy Jackson series and think you'll enjoy the following:

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #1) by Heather Brewer First Kill (The Slayer Chronicles, #1) by Heather Brewer Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) by Heather Brewer Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis The Anti-Vampire Tale (The Anti-Vampire Tale, Book 1) by Lewis Aleman City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter Evernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia Gray Balthazar by Claudia Gray Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) by Ellen Schreiber The Golden Door by Emily Rodda

-Or, you probably could have just look on my 'read' bookshelf, because that's practically what i have added :D

Morgan There is this book called Paranormacly by Keirsten White, and It is the best!!! It's way clean, and It is like almost as good as the Percy Jackson series!!

Clara Right now, I am going through The Mark of Athena and typing up all my favorite parts... I need a life.

Zeterniouss im reading a series called the twilight reign theres: The Stormcaller , The Twilight Herald, The Grave Thief, The Ragged Man, The Dusk Watchman. u could try this series. although im only on book one :D. really good so far

Lyza Ummmm...how about wallow in angst about the ending to MoA for the next year?

Aurora Cry?

I would try reading The Alchemyst. It's really big on mythology. Artemis Fowl is a good one too.

Team Leo Reread and reread and reread Percy Jackson until you are quoting the book :)

Rissa Cpt. Jack Sparrow Is awesome read the Kane chronicles
or Alex Rider
Or the Raven's Gate Series

message 13: by Ananth (new)

Ananth You should read The Ranger's Apprentice or it's sequel, Brotherband, both by John Flanagan.
P.S They're both series.

Or you could read Dragon Run by Patrick Matthews.