M.J. Nightingale
M.J. Nightingale asked Lynsay Sands:

OMG, I am one of you biggest fans! I have all your vampire books, and about fifteen others! Your style, your humor, and your characters are so well-developed. You have inspired me to write! Any tips for new writers, especially concerning marketing?

Lynsay Sands Thank you M.J. Glad you're enjoying them, as for tips for new writers, I'm not great at marketing myself, I mostly leave that up to the publisher. But I know RWA has panels and such on that subject that are supposed to be good, so I guess I'd say join RWA and attend a conference when they have one near enough to you to go and attend the lessons and panels on that subject. They also send out a magazine with articles often on that subject. As to writing itself, my best tip is to write something you enjoy. If you enjoy it the reader will too. Good luck M.J.
Lynsay Sands