Elena
Elena asked Lynsay Sands:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I really enjoy your Argeneau series. When you write a book do you write from start to finish or write in parts?As a new author I find I run into writers block and keep going back over the story. Also, how many times do you reread/tweak the story before sending to an editor? Thank you. Elena (new author)

Lynsay Sands I usually write from start to finish, although I have been known to skip a part and come back to it if it's giving me trouble. That's rare though. But stop going back over the story Elena. You'll never finish the story that way. You'll be critical and get frustrated and stall out. At least, I found I did when I read before done. So, I try not to read what I've written until I've finish writing the whole story. I only reread it twice before sending it in. Once to make changes and once to make sure the changes work.
Lynsay Sands