Runa J.
Runa J. asked Lynsay Sands:

Did you ever think about making an "not- well- looking" character? Because the books i've reen from yours, the characters are always pretty hot and sexy and make you fall in love with them immediatly *-*

Lynsay Sands Runa, they aren't really all hot and sexy, it was explained in one of the stories or maybe a couple, that the nanos make their host's body release pheromones that make them attractive to mortals to make it easier to get the blood they need. That's why in a Bite To Remember, as a mortal Jackie thought---hmm, can't remember his name, anyway, the character she was so hot for when younger who was using her to humiliate her father. She thought he was hot when she was a young mortal, but now that she is immortal, sees that he isn't at all.

Besides, attractiveness is all relative. I think my hubby is the cat's meow, but I'm sure I wear rose coloured glasses. I know he does, cause he thinks I'm beautiful and I'm just not.

I've also written chubby heroines and scarred heroes in my historicals. But immortals can't be chubby or scarred. Although I have had chubby mortal heroines. They aren't all svelte, I just mention it in passing and don't make a big deal of it.
Lynsay Sands