Elzette
Elzette asked Katie McGarry:

Hi Katie Just want to say thanx for all the awesome books you have written I got hooked from the first page of Pushing the limits. My question is regarding your series, how do you decide this book will become a series and how do you decide which characters to use when and what angle to use ( for example the street racing angle you used). Thanx again and keep on entertaining us!!

Katie McGarry Hi Elzette,

I didn't plan on writing a series. I wrote Echo and Noah's story as a stand alone novel. When I sold the book to Harlequin Teen, they asked if I would be interested in continuing with a secondary character from PTL. I said yes and Beth's story was born. Of course, if I told Beth's story, I had to tell Isaiah's story!

I loved Isaiah so much that I had to include him in the Thunder Road series. Stay tuned for Long Way Home for more Isaiah!

Thank you for the question!

Katie