Donna Sweeney
Donna Sweeney asked Katie McGarry:

Hi Katie, Will books 4 onwards of the "pushing the limits" series surround the rest of the Young men ?. Have you everr thought of novella's for other chatacters such as Ryan's friends from book 2 ?.I also needed to clarify 2017 for book 4 ?!. Is that right ?. Readers tend to get retless when series take so long to come out. Sorry, but I am being honest. I will still wait, but damn thats so far away ! ;0)

Katie McGarry Hi Donna,

Breaking the Rules will be released on December 30th. After that, I'm not sure what the future is for the Pushing the Limits series. I'm hoping that I'll be able to continue it.

The first book in the next series (this series will follow teens raised in a motorcycle club) will be out Spring 2015. The release dates for these books have not been set yet.

Thank you!

Katie