Patricia Phillips
Patricia Phillips asked Lynsay Sands:

What book or series (if you can't pick just one book) have you enjoyed writing the most?

Lynsay Sands See, this is the thing, if I'm not enjoying it, I stop writing it, so I enjoy most if not all of my books (I did have trouble with the stories I wrote for Kensington early in my career. They wanted me not to write funny which is just alien to me and hard to do. Life is funny)

But anyway, my favourite historical is probably The Key. My favourite vamp is probably The Accidental Vampire...I think. Although, there are many others I really enjoyed too, like the bedding scenes in The Deed and Always both had me roaring, and Under a Vampire Moon was LOADS of fun. And I just loved tormenting Lucian in his book, and CK in Tall, Dark and Hungry. Ugh. I hate that question. LOL
Lynsay Sands