Lindsay
Lindsay asked Katie McGarry:

I am in soul-consuming love with the entire Pushing the Limits series, but I'm mostly curious about what overall plans you have for the series as a whole. Have you planned out the entire plot since the beginning, or do you listen to the voices in your head when the characters call for their own story?

Katie McGarry Hi Lindsay,

I'm so excited you enjoy the books! I originally wrote Pushing the Limits as a stand alone and I was very excited when I was given the opportunity to continue the series.

I don't have the books planned out. Usually I'll meet a secondary character while writing a book and they'll grab my attention. For instance, in PTL when Noah walks in and finds Beth beat up, I knew in that moment that Beth had a story that needed to be told. I was very excited when I found out that my publisher wanted it.

Thank you,

Katie