Gennifer Eccles
Gennifer Eccles asked Miranda Kenneally:

For your Hundred Oaks series, did all the plots and stories just come to you or was it a gradual idea that kept growing as you kept writing about Hundred Oaks? Did you already have ideas for Stealing Parker, Things I Can't Forget, etc. while working on Catching Jordan?

Miranda Kenneally Great question! The plots for all of my books came gradually over time. It wasn't until after I'd finished Catching Jordan that I decided to keep setting my stories in the same town. I had originally planned to feature different Tennessee towns in each of my books. I actually started writing Things I Can't Forget before Stealing Parker, so I was able to incorporate characters and ideas into both books. The same thing happened when I was writing Racing Savannah: I had ideas for Breathe, Annie, Breathe when I was writing Racing Savannah, so I was able to weave some story lines together.
Thanks for the question!