Cassie
Cassie asked Juliet Marillier:

Might I ask a question, also not concerning Shadowfell? Here it is; is there any chance that you might write a third book in the Wildwood series? At the end of book 2 I found it heart breaking that Stella wanted a chance to go back to the fairy kingdom. So it is a hope of mine that she will. Thank you so much for your time! I'm sure whatever you decide to write will be wonderful!

Juliet Marillier Hi Cassie. It really depends on the publishers more than on me - I did intend to write that third book, but my US publisher didn't want to go on with the series. They asked me to start a new series instead, which was Shadowfell. I haven't ruled out writing Stela's story some time in the future, but right now I'm working on an adult series, Blackthorn & Grim, so the decision is a year or two in the future. Sorry I can't give a more definite answer. I do have the story for Wildwood book 3 all worked out!