Todd
Todd asked Christopher Rice:

Asked and answered time and again, I'm sure, but I'm wondering if you would ever consider co-authoring a book with Eric Shaw Quinn? A dramedy perhaps, starring Jordan Ampersand? Please? ;-)

Christopher Rice Ha! Well, Eric and I do so much writing together for THE DINNER PARTY SHOW, the idea's hardly a stretch. (Speaking of which - ahem, ahem - here's the link to our Internet radio show, which plays 24/7. www.thedinnerpartyshow.com) We collaborate on many of the sketches we write every week, and the one hour scripted specials we produce once a month. But right now, we're both focused on our own books. Eric is putting the finishing touches on a comedic murder mystery. I'm reading the latest draft currently and, just like everything Eric writes, it's absolutely hilarious.